Not sure who Brad drives for honestly. I've seen Kaulig and Spire thrown around. This really sucks for RFK cause they were heading in a great direction.
ncsupack1 said:
Not sure who Brad drives for honestly. I've seen Kaulig and Spire thrown around. This really sucks for RFK cause they were heading in a great direction.
ncsupack1 said:
Not sure who Brad drives for honestly. I've seen Kaulig and Spire thrown around. This really sucks for RFK cause they were heading in a great direction.
Look at this crazy rumor pic.twitter.com/RaffpXTrRC
— Sam🏁 (@SamanthaRae43) September 29, 2026
BREAKING: @JoeGibbsRacing is shutting down its ARCA Menards Series program after the West Series event in Phoenix (October 17), the team tells @JSrigleyDotCom, to reallocate focus and resources to its #NASCAR O'Reilly Series program. https://t.co/KhRBzcVNNe
— Joseph Srigley (@joe_srigley) September 30, 2026
ge_traveler said:
From folks I've talked to, they believe he is going to Kaulig, and probably be in a Dodge. Remember, he is the last driver to win a championship in a Dodge as well (2012).
Glasswolf said:Look at this crazy rumor pic.twitter.com/RaffpXTrRC
— Sam🏁 (@SamanthaRae43) September 29, 2026
NEWS: Kasey Kahne set to end NASCAR retirement, join Spire Motorsports' Truck Series team for full-time campaign in 2027, sources tell @TheAthletic.https://t.co/b17Qmb6zDR
— Jordan Bianchi (@Jordan_Bianchi) October 2, 2026