Container Ship Collapses the Francis Scot Key Bridge.

8,082 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Ncsufist
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nothing is settled.......all a wait n see.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

nothing is settled.......all a wait n see.
I just wanted to say Catturd......
Werewolf
LOL, glad you got that one out of the way. :-)
FlossyDFlynt
Yall gotta learn to use the ignore feature. It helps massively in threads like this
Werewolf
dogplasma
Titanic law will
help ship owner limit liability for bridge
https://eedition2.newsobserver.com/popovers/dynamic_article_popover.aspx?artguid=b2976a7e-fb3b-482f-be35-9feda178370a&appcode=OBSERV&eguid=11eb8610-7932-462d-8287-cfaadd9afe8a&pnum=24#?deviceId=EBFA2460-B858-4687-B9B4-F83BEFF139BA&tempKey=value

Maybe the plan to have the US government foot the bill for reconstruction is based on timing and the need to get things rolling sooner than later? I don't know how this stuff works, but if damages are going to be limited and are going to be argued in courts for years to come, recoup what you can after repairs are underway or are finished.
Steven1974
Werewolf said:

Another take on the event.

Lara Logan sure has destroyed her career over the last few years. Not sure how she got hooked into loony conspiracy land but she's gone off the deep end.
caryking
Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

Lara Logan sure has destroyed her career over the last few years. Not sure how she got hooked into loony conspiracy land but she's gone off the deep end.
I don't keep up with all her reporting... take any report, she has done, provide the truth, and the reporting for that truth, then let's have a debate on that. Saying the things, you just said, is not constructive, at all...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

I don't keep up with all her reporting... take any report, she has done, provide the truth, and the reporting for that truth, then let's have a debate on that. Saying the things, you just said, is not constructive, at all...

You should have stopped at "I don't keep up with all her reporting."
Ncsufist
That is what I'm thinking. Maybe the feds will sue the insurance company or something to recover something?
BBW12OG
Nothing to see here....

Why do these things always seem to happen....

And now the loony left is trying to ditch the Francis Scott Key name because.... wait for it.... racism.....

How freaking pathetic are you lefties???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2024/03/27/francis-scott-key-history-profile/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-hits-controversial-poet-francis-scott-key-namesake-baltimore-bridge-collapses
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
wolfpackinNC
Do we know if this ship even exists? It could all have been CGI by Satan worshipers in Hollywood. Putting explosives on the bring would have a been a lot easier than driving a boat into it, but that would be too obvious
caryking
wolfpackinNC said:

Do we know if this ship even exists? It could all have been CGI by Satan worshipers in Hollywood. Putting explosives on the bring would have a been a lot easier than driving a boat into it, but that would be too obvious
"If" this was terrorist, attacking that bridge was an ideal thing, to do. That port, is a very strategic port, for the US!

Joe Biden
wolfpackinNC
caryking said:

wolfpackinNC said:

"If" this was terrorist, attacking that bridge was an ideal thing, to do. That port, is a very strategic port, for the US!
Agreed. Along with a couple of hundred other targets in the US. The smart thing would be to do more than one at a time and really mess things up. Tom Clancy wasn't wrong
caryking
wolfpackinNC said:

caryking said:

wolfpackinNC said:

Agreed. Along with a couple of hundred other targets in the US. The smart thing would be to do more than one at a time and really mess things up. Tom Clancy wasn't wrong
Death by a thousand cuts, perhaps?

Joe Biden
wolfpackinNC
caryking said:

wolfpackinNC said:

caryking said:

wolfpackinNC said:

Death by a thousand cuts, perhaps?
Again, agreed. At least that is how I would do it (allegedly)
dogplasma
Nothing about this screams cyber attack to me, but I guess you can't rule it out completely. Contaminated fuel seems to be a serious candidate as it's reportedly a relatively common cause of failure and will kill an engine. I imagine there will be unofficial preliminary findings in the coming weeks.
Ncsufist
Someone on Twitter posted that terrorism experts hey know had said this combined with all the other infrastructure things around the country seem to fit in some kind of pattern similar to a slow burn.
ncsupack1
dogplasma said:

Nothing about this screams cyber attack to me, but I guess you can't rule it out completely. Contaminated fuel seems to be a serious candidate as it's reportedly a relatively common cause of failure and will kill an engine. I imagine there will be unofficial preliminary findings in the coming weeks.
Agree.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Someone on Twitter posted that terrorism experts hey know had said this combined with all the other infrastructure things around the country seem to fit in some kind of pattern similar to a slow burn.
What other infrastructure things are going around?
Werewolf
Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

Sounds very credible........and cites her info coming from her intelligence sources.

ncsupack1
Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

She blocked me for no reason at all, I don't post or reply on X. She isn't the same for whatever reason?
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

Sounds very credible........and cites her info coming from her intelligence sources.

"Her intelligence sources"

Lol ok. QAnon BS
Werewolf
She's been in the business for many years and has suffered greatly for her independent and truthful presentation of her investigative journalism.

Of course, you are still getting your monthly COVID jab and may even be wearing a mask....you listened to the other news, right?
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

So there will be no investigation now? Could've sworn the NTSB was doing one now. Again, more fake BS from you.
We can explore you foolish daily existence with this one meme as you've certainly had 2, 3 or 4 jabs. This is how simple it is my young foolish friend.........very simple. You listened and followed the directions -- compliantly - of your MSM, your criminal federal govt and Big Pharma........now look at easy this is to figure out. You simply cannot be this stupid, or can you?

WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

So there will be no investigation now? Could've sworn the NTSB was doing one now. Again, more fake BS from you.
We can explore you foolish daily existence with this one meme as you've certainly had 2, 3 or 4 jabs. This is how simple it is my young foolish friend.........very simple. You listened and followed the directions -- compliantly - of your MSM, your criminal federal govt and Big Pharma........now look at easy this is to figure out. You simply cannot be this stupid, or can you?

You're a moron. You know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Again, your ignorance is showing.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

She's been in the business for many years and has suffered greatly for her independent and truthful presentation of her investigative journalism.

Of course, you are still getting your monthly COVID jab and may even be wearing a mask....you listened to the other news, right?

We all know about her previous work and the terrible thing that happened to her. As someone said earlier, she took a turn and now posts Q linked conspiracy **** all the time.

If anybody is a danger to the republic, as you say over and over, it's people like her.
Werewolf
Again, you're a jabbed fool...and still haven't figured out that our country is in jeopardy. Just a young punk that thinks he has a clue. Jabbed......I know you are......and still believes Ivermectin is only a horse pill. Wore a mask and social distanced.....might still be. I know your type.

Your GOVT - at the highest levels -is lying to us. MSM is nothing more than a mechanism of brainwash and narrative-driven propanganda machine.

Anyone with half a brain needs to question every damn thing that is going on........and question it extensively. Large swaths of the American population following blindly will result in a Marxist Totalitarian state. You're clearly poorly informed and easily deceived. Not a smidgeon of discernment.........again, how old?
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Again, you're a jabbed fool...and still haven't figured out that our country is in jeopardy. Just a young punk that thinks he has a clue. Jabbed......I know you are......and still believes Ivermectin is only a horse pill. Wore a mask and social distanced.....might still be. I know your type.

Your GOVT - at the highest levels -is lying to us. MSM is nothing more than a mechanism of brainwash and narrative-driven propanganda machine.

Anyone with half a brain needs to question every damn thing that is going on........and question it extensively. Large swaths of the American population following blindly will result in a Marxist Totalitarian state. You're clearly poorly informed and easily deceived. Not a smidgeon of discernment.........again, how old?

WolfpackUSC
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Thank you for your service.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Thank you. I deleted my diatribe.

Werewolf is an old SOB and not worth the time
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

I'll tell ya how old I am, old bat.

I'm 38. Served in the Marines for 20 years. 6 combat deployments.

I was blessed to receive 2 degrees while serving.

Blessed now with a great job and family.

You've been saying non sense crap about me and others forever it seems.

I'll be at the tailgates this year. If you want to talk man to man, I'm down.
Not even 40, not surprised. You're tough guy, huh? However, you're simply not very bright.

So you've got 20-yrs of adulthood behind you. I'm 68-yrs old and I've witnessed the transition of many things here in this country. Residing rural and urban environments, the north and the south, in the mountains and along the sea....I remember events that shaped the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the turn of the century, 2000s.
With this understanding of what has been America, I've watched your adult years of the 2010s and 2020s.........There is a reason most cultures look to the wisdom of their elders......young Turks like you are foolish and dangerous. You and other WOKESTERS are a clear and present danger to this society.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Thank you. I deleted my diatribe.

Werewolf is an old SOB and not worth the time
And i will also thank you for your service to this country.
ncsupack1
No problem.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.