Container Ship Collapses the Francis Scot Key Bridge.

8,495 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Ncsufist
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Conspiracy theories in this thread already. Doesn't surprise me.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

Call it what you want. I'm just posting what some are saying. Like I said, in my post. I hope this is all wrong. I think we should always investigate things like this. Regardless, this will have some significant impact on our economy, it appears…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Actually, two incidences in 2017. There was some conjecture as to possible hacking at the time.

NTSB: 'Unexplained' Course Change Was 'A Critical Error' in Fatal USS Fitzgerald Collision - USNI News
Werewolf
Here's an article on the 2017 naval events.........I don't know what is written other than its a discussion of the possibility of hacking a naval ship.

Were the US Navy Ship Collisions the Result of Hacking? - Secplicity - Security Simplified
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Actually, two incidences in 2017. There was some conjecture as to possible hacking at the time.

NTSB: 'Unexplained' Course Change Was 'A Critical Error' in Fatal USS Fitzgerald Collision - USNI News

"Course change was entered into the ships log"
Doesn't sound like hacking
Werewolf
DId I say it was hacked........I just found a single article related to the discussion of it. I didn't read the discussion, I found it for others to read if they choose to do so. Thanks for reading it, LOL.
Wufskins
Which intelligence people are saying this?
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

DId I say it was hacked........I just found a single article related to the discussion of it. I didn't read the discussion, I found it for others to read if they choose to do so. Thanks for reading it, LOL.

"I didn't read the discussion". That's the issue with all the BS you post.
Werewolf
touche. :-)
wolfbreath
Poor Joe. What's their excuse for him this time?
Werewolf
Re: Baltimore Bridge Collapse
General Flynn weighs in…

Key Points:
Black Swan, Military Importance, Symbology, Terrorist Attack?, Payback for Moscow Terrorist Attack?

Breakdown:

Black Swan is not a military term per se… it comes out of the world of finance.

This incident with the Francis Scott Key Bridge is a Black Swan event… because it was nothing we expected…
we'd expect a terrorist attack
we'd expect missiles to be shot
we expect Houthi's stacking etc

"What we didn't expect, one of our most safe and secure methodologies of transiting commerce would hit a bridge and completely destroy it."

Our commercial harbors, ports, and bays, are some of the most secure, monitored, and controlled areas of Ops along our coastlines.

There are way more protocols to transit these harbors than it is to fly a plane.

Flynn believes an investigation needs to take place, beginning with the Harbor Master.

The Baltimore Harbor is a Major Military Harbor
there's a lot of things that go on here.
these are massive military and national security operations.
Flynn emphasized the possibility of a terrorist attack should not be taken off the table.

Flynn talks about the Symbology

Francis Scott Key wrote the National Anthem in the war of 1812

"If I was a malicious attack… you couldn't pick a better target to attack"

Russia has come out and stated that the US, Britain, and Ukraine are responsible for the terrorist attack in Moscow

Flynn doesn't know if that's true, but in the world he's familiar with, from his experience, there are consequences when we do something really stupid.

Flynn doesn't believe that ISIS was responsible for the attack. He wants the Government, if they say it's ISIS, prove it's ISIS.

This Clip
https://rumble.com/v4lqvyc-general-flynn-weighs-in-on-the-bridge-collapse-this-was-a-black-swan-event.html

Full 45 Minute Interview
https://rumble.com/v4ln4tk-mary-grace-tv-live-general-michael-flynn-key-bridge-collapse-black-swan-eve.html

Follow Mary Grace X (https://x.com/marygracetv/status/1772685604347847012?s=46)
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Nor should it. I think it's like a mathematical inverse equation, conspiracy theories abound when trust in institutions decreases….the trust of the public in institutions has been dropping for a long time.
dogplasma
Ncsufist said:

You mean like the investigation that has already said it was an accident with hours of the collision?
I'm sure people have naturally been calling it an accident, and I'm also sure any official investigation for an accident of this magnitude is going to take a long time. Probably months.

It's not that there can never be sinister forces at work, it's just weird to me that some folks always want to instantly jump to this conclusion for almost any news event. I guess it's more fun to speculate, but most accidents seem to have pretty mundane causes. Usually human error is a major factor. The experts will do their thing and time will tell.
WolfpackUSC
dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

You mean like the investigation that has already said it was an accident with hours of the collision?
I'm sure people have naturally been calling it an accident, and I'm also sure any official investigation for an accident of this magnitude is going to take a long time. Probably months.

It's not that there can never be sinister forces at work, it's just weird to me that some folks always want to instantly jump to this conclusion for almost any news event. I guess it's more fun to speculate, but most accidents seem to have pretty mundane causes. Usually human error is a major factor. The experts will do their thing and time will tell.

Every single news worthy event has to be the work of some sort of shadowy force controlling the world.
Werewolf
Bannon and Posobiec, former naval intelligence officers, discuss.
https://rumble.com/v4jjocf--mar-15-2024-lindell-u.s.-supreme-court-case-details-released-attorney-and-.html
ncsupack1
Ever think the damn boat had a failure? Crap fails and or breaks down every day all day. Not everything that happens in the " world " is some moon bat conspiracy . Lol
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Ever think the damn boat had a failure? Crap fails and or breaks down every day all day. Not everything that happens in the " world " is some moon bat conspiracy . Lol
Yes! That's absolutely what could have happened. In fact, I'm hoping that is what happened. That said, this is a disaster of epic proportions and needs a complete investigation.

Follow Lara Logan for an alternative reporting.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes! That's absolutely what could have happened. In fact, I'm hoping that is what happened. That said, this is a disaster of epic proportions and needs a complete investigation.

That loon blocked me for zero reason a couple of years ago. But to your point yes a complete investigation needs to be done which I believe will.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

That loon blocked me for zero reason a couple of years ago. But to your point yes a complete investigation needs to be done which I believe will.
Wow! You must have gotten under her skin. I'm reasonable enough to realize what she is reporting could be completely wrong. That said, for now, her reporting is a plausible scenario. Personally, I haven't formed an opinion; rather, I'm seeing the whole picture (my opinion).

As far a complete investigation, well… if anything is identified as terrorism, the government will never admit it…. So, the conspiracy theories (as some call it) will continue on…. It's truly unfortunate we are where we are.

I think it's the loss in confidence, for our government, that allows for this doubt.

Joe Biden
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wow! You must have gotten under her skin. I'm reasonable enough to realize what she is reporting could be completely wrong. That said, for now, her reporting is a plausible scenario. Personally, I haven't formed an opinion; rather, I'm seeing the whole picture (my opinion).

As far a complete investigation, well… if anything is identified as terrorism, the government will never admit it…. So, the conspiracy theories (as some call it) will continue on…. It's truly unfortunate we are where we are.

I think it's the loss in confidence, for our government, that allows for this doubt.

What's strange is that I don't post on X just follow. So who knows? The fact that this happened in the middle of night and not rush hour leads me to believe that this was a terrible accident.
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

If it was found to be a terrorists action, why would the government not admit it? Did we hide or try to hide what happened on 9/11 or when the towers were bombed in the early 90s?
waynecountywolf
WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

Every single news worthy event has to be the work of some sort of shadowy force controlling the world.
.....the world that is flat
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
hokiewolf
Laura Loomer and reporter should not be in the same sentence.

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.

Bingo
BBW12OG
waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

For someone that is complaining and making fun of IPS over on the BY you sure are posting a lot here....

And yes... I stand behind my comment that you seem to be someone that likes to stir up drama because you have nothing better to do with your life.

I have read where people say you are an ok guy.. too bad you don't seem to show it. I guess your pals over at the BY will scorn you if you try and contribute positively to this site.

Keep being a condescending smart a$$... you wear it well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

For someone that is complaining and making fun of IPS over on the BY you sure are posting a lot here....

And yes... I stand behind my comment that you seem to be someone that likes to stir up drama because you have nothing better to do with your life.

I have read where people say you are an ok guy.. too bad you don't seem to show it. I guess your pals over at the BY will scorn you if you try and contribute positively to this site.

I bet you'd be posting on PP too. Except that you aren't allowed to anymore and it eats you up inside.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

I bet you'd be posting on PP too. Except that you aren't allowed to anymore and it eats you up inside.
LOL... not at all... seems to be eating you, Keeper and Sully up. You all three are having a circle jerk with Wayne about how bad this place is but you damn sure are here aren't you?

Just like your pathetic football team you can't help but lose can you? Enjoy being clowned on and off the field. People like you deserve it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

LOL... not at all... seems to be eating you, Keeper and Sully up. You all three are having a circle jerk with Wayne about how bad this place is but you damn sure are here aren't you?

Just like your pathetic football team you can't help but lose can you? Enjoy being clowned on and off the field. People like you deserve it.

Hate reading on PP is an awful addiction. Get help buddy.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

LOL... you self-own so well..... Like I said... for someone that talks crap about this site and then runs over here to post by the hour if not more maybe you should heed your own advice.

Like I said... there isn't a football team around that epitomizes you more than the deadskins. What a damn joke you and your franchise are. I see why you are such a fan.

Now run back over to the BY and tell them how bad this place is and how BBW hurt your precious little "feewlings.."

I'm sure you and "Cackling Hyena" Horizontal Harris can have a crying session together to make your feels better..... Clown.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

LOL... you self-own so well..... Like I said... for someone that talks crap about this site and then runs over here to post by the hour if not more maybe you should heed your own advice.

Like I said... there isn't a football team around that epitomizes you more than the deadskins. What a damn joke you and your franchise are. I see why you are such a fan.

Now run back over to the BY and tell them how bad this place is and how BBW hurt your precious little "feewlings.."

I'm sure you and "Cackling Hyena" Horizontal Harris can have a crying session together to make your feels better..... Clown.

Go find a post where I complain about how bad this place is. You won't cuz you can't find one. I've specifically called YOU out but not this site. And I'll continue to post in the water cooler as long as posting on the BY is for premium only.
hokiewolf
BBW - how about you gum up peoples in boxes with your personal attacks instead of derailing threads that have nothing to do with it?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
dogplasma
hokiewolf said:

Exactly.
dogplasma
hokiewolf said:

BBW - how about you gum up peoples in boxes with your personal attacks instead of derailing threads that have nothing to do with it?
Exactly.
ncsupack1
dogplasma said:

hokiewolf said:

Exactly.
What happened to her? ( Not the rap) but just overall? Maybe that event changed her, I could see why.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

dogplasma said:

Ncsufist said:

Lol at a " condescending smart a$$" comment.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.