Container Ship Collapses the Francis Scot Key Bridge.

8,463 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Ncsufist
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Again, you're a jabbed fool...and still haven't figured out that our country is in jeopardy. Just a young punk that thinks he has a clue. Jabbed......I know you are......and still believes Ivermectin is only a horse pill. Wore a mask and social distanced.....might still be. I know your type.

Your GOVT - at the highest levels -is lying to us. MSM is nothing more than a mechanism of brainwash and narrative-driven propanganda machine.

Anyone with half a brain needs to question every damn thing that is going on........and question it extensively. Large swaths of the American population following blindly will result in a Marxist Totalitarian state. You're clearly poorly informed and easily deceived. Not a smidgeon of discernment.........again, how old?

I'll tell ya how old I am, old bat.

I'm 38. Served in the Marines for 20 years. 6 combat deployments.

I was blessed to receive 2 degrees while serving.

Blessed now with a great job and family.

You've been saying non sense crap about me and others forever it seems.

I'll be at the tailgates this year. If you want to talk man to man, I'm down.
Not even 40, not surprised. You're tough guy, huh? However, you're simply not very bright.

So you've got 20-yrs of adulthood behind you. I'm 68-yr olds and I've witnessed the transition of many things here in this country. Residing rural and urban environments, the north and the south, in the mountains and along the sea....I remember events that shaped the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the turn of the century, 2000s.
With this understanding of what has been America, I've watched your adult years of the 2010s and 2020s.........There is a reason most cultures look to the wisdom of their elders......young Turks like you are foolish and dangerous. You and other WOKESTERS are a clear and present danger to this society.

Like I've told you before, and maybe your 68 year old brain is deteriorating to the point you can't remember.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump.

More ignorance from you
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Again, you're a jabbed fool...and still haven't figured out that our country is in jeopardy. Just a young punk that thinks he has a clue. Jabbed......I know you are......and still believes Ivermectin is only a horse pill. Wore a mask and social distanced.....might still be. I know your type.

Your GOVT - at the highest levels -is lying to us. MSM is nothing more than a mechanism of brainwash and narrative-driven propanganda machine.

Anyone with half a brain needs to question every damn thing that is going on........and question it extensively. Large swaths of the American population following blindly will result in a Marxist Totalitarian state. You're clearly poorly informed and easily deceived. Not a smidgeon of discernment.........again, how old?

Thank you for your service.

Thank you. I deleted my diatribe.

Werewolf is an old SOB and not worth the time
And i will also thank you for your service to this country.

Ignore button inbound.
Werewolf
And you're convinced that a cyber attack didn't occur and you attack anyone who suggests it may have occurred.

And you're jabbed, you've got how many million illegals here in this country, you've got teachers pushing gender changes on kids......and the list goes on and on. Your GOVT lied to you about the jab......and you then proceed to continue to suck up everything that's fed to you by the Federal Govt, MSM, etc.

Let's revisit the memo above.........can you possibly deduce anything from the meme? Possibly?
Werewolf
You have a weak mind, my friend.
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Not even 40, not surprised. You're tough guy, huh? However, you're simply not very bright.

So you've got 20-yrs of adulthood behind you. I'm 68-yr olds and I've witnessed the transition of many things here in this country. Residing rural and urban environments, the north and the south, in the mountains and along the sea....I remember events that shaped the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the turn of the century, 2000s.
With this understanding of what has been America, I've watched your adult years of the 2010s and 2020s.........There is a reason most cultures look to the wisdom of their elders......young Turks like you are foolish and dangerous. You and other WOKESTERS are a clear and present danger to this society.

Like I've told you before, and maybe your 68 year old brain is deteriorating to the point you can't remember.

More ignorance from you

Hey, let it go. You are a better person that has actually done something in life. Just move on….
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

More ignorance from you

Hey, let it go. You are a better person that has actually done something in life. Just move on….

Already used the ignore button. Best decision
waynecountywolf
Werewolf said:

You have a weak mind, my friend.
I bet you, BBW and GP all take turns jabbing each other
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
Werewolf
i would jab anyone....certainly not with a COVID jab! ;-)
Werewolf
Here' ine for the Wokesters. I saw this one, it must be factual, LOL

caryking
This is the best reporting I've seen so far. This guy reports on maritime news.

According to him, accident!! I think his reporting provides a fairly clear analysis and points clearly to accident…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Ncsufist
Nope. It was cyber terrorism from aliens. Actually would that really be cyber terrorism?? Probably more like just normal terrorism cause well it's aliens and they probably just used electronic warfare and not internet stuff.
dogplasma
An aspect of this that I'm really interested in is how they go about taking apart the wreckage. I assume you start at the top, cut chunks attached to a crane (first estimating the weight of each chunk), and work your way down. Sounds super dangerous, especially as you go below water and especially around the Dali, which could shift and is supporting some of the bridge. But I know there are groups that specialize in this. After this is over I hope there's a documentary on how it was done. Maybe it'll show up on Deep Water Salvage!
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

Laura Loomer and reporter should not be in the same sentence.

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.

Bingo
Except he said Lara Logan who is an entirely different person...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

Laura Loomer and reporter should not be in the same sentence.

Terrorism can be ruled out because there was a Harbor Pilot on board and when the ship lost power (the lights coming back on doesn't mean the engines started working again by the way) he radioed a mayday and tried to get the bridge cleared. Terrorist don't do those sort of things. There was no control of the ship and the tide pushed it into the bridge.

Bingo
Except he said Lara Logan who is an entirely different person...

lol…yeah he did.
Werewolf
https://rumble.com/v4mxiek-baltimore-bridge-was-a-cyber-attack-and-an-economic-nuke-against-america-re.html
barelypure
They at least have cleared a path for the ships in the harbor to get out and maybe others a way to get in. It's 1 at a time tho. It looks like the container ship is still there, abandoned. I wonder what happens to all the containers and their contents.
dogplasma
I don't believe it's abandoned. I think the Indian nationals who crew the ship are still living on board. At least, that was the case as of a couple of days ago.
barelypure
So not abandoned.
https://qz.com/dali-crew-baltimore-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-1851380115

22 crew members are still stuck on the ship that collided with Baltimore's Key Bridge

The crew will have to remain on board until the ship can be freed from the wreckage of the collapsed bridge

But there is still no exact timeline for when the ship might be extracted from the wreckage, Mr. James said. Once the N.T.S.B. and the Coast Guard finish their investigations, he said, "we'll look at potentially swapping the crew out and getting them home."

dogplasma
I'm not sure what happens to the containers. I'd assume anything damaged or deemed not structural gets removed on site and the rest removed, inspected, and rerouted whenever the Dali is eventually refloated and taken back to port.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-opens-criminal-probe-baltimore-bridge-collapse-ap-source
WolfpackUSC
Bockwinkle said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-opens-criminal-probe-baltimore-bridge-collapse-ap-source

Rightfully so. If you know your ship is jacked up, get it fixed before putting lives at risk. Didn't see a cyber attack mentioned…
Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

Smoke n Mirrors.....always should be a concern with FBI 7th floor and FoxNews supporting.

Control the narrative.
Ncsufist
From my understanding it's a criminal negligence investigation. Basically they knew their ships was ****ed up and they left port anyways.
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

From my understanding it's a criminal negligence investigation. Basically they knew their ships was ****ed up and they left port anyways.
Nothing nefarious it appears but at this point do we really know?

It does appear that the ship was a certified POS and they knew it for months if not years.
Ncsufist
Yep. Now the whole remote trawling or whatever people are calling it is an actual thing and could explain some of the weird stuff but then again so does a panicking helmsman and bridge crew responding to loss of power. I know I've posted a couple of times about how the rudder has an independent power back or power source. But with the maintenance issues we now know about…. Who says the backup wasn't jacked up as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.