Container Ship Collapses the Francis Scot Key Bridge.

7,881 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Ncsufist
gracieagain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

gracieagain said:

BBW12OG said:

gracieagain said:

wolfbreath said:

Poor Joe. What's their excuse for him this time?
did you watch the vid or take the poster's word for it?
Would it matter to you if Sleepy Joe was behind the controls of the boat with Corn Pop as his co-pilot?

No... you wouldn't care. You'd still support him and whatever BS lines he and his MSM sycophants tell you to believe. And you can't deny that. You've done it for years.

I'd be surprised if you weren't still wearing a mask, alone in your car or in your home by yourself.
Biden doesn't have dementia but not sure about you.
Biden has something going on. What that is who knows.
being old as dirt
ncsupack1
gracieagain said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

I read the New York Post article,which also has the video.

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train 'many times' but it doesn't have any rail lines

https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-news/biden-claims-he-commuted-over-collapsed-baltimore-key-bridge-by-train-many-times-but-it-doesnt-have-any-rail-lines/

Wow. I had heard from someone at work that Biden said that. Pathetic
Biden didn't say he took a train across that bridge any more than Trump said that magnets don't work underwater.

Biden said he had been over the bridge many times. He said he had commuted from Delaware by car and by train and had been in Baltimore Harbor many times. He basically said he was familiar with the bridge.

Got ya. I'm not clicking on links here, so I was going to at some point check it out myself.
dogplasma
Every single normal thread has to be dragged into the political and personal muck to get the Water Cooler seal of approval. And always the same one or two posters. Sweet chocolate Jesus, get another hobby people. It's a thread about a ****ing boat hitting a bridge.
ncsupack1
dogplasma said:

Every single normal thread has to be dragged into the political and personal muck to get the Water Cooler seal of approval. And always the same one or two posters. Sweet chocolate Jesus, get another hobby people. It's a thread about a ****ing boat hitting a bridge.
This was a terrible accident plan and simple.
Ncsufist
It's not current. If it was it would have not travelled straight into the pylon. Also steerage has redundant controls. Without main power there are generators that come on automatically plus maybe manual wheels that control the rudders.
Ncsufist
American public response. We will accept property damage. We won't accept deaths.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

It's not current. If it was it would have not travelled straight into the pylon. Also steerage has redundant controls. Without main power there are generators that come on automatically plus maybe manual wheels that control the rudders.
So what was it?
Ncsufist
Could have been anchor on the right side yanking it right before the left side anchor produces same resistance. Incompetence/panic. Several different types of cyber attacks. I don't think it was an intentional act as in the pilot/captain/helmsman did it. But I could easily see any of the above. Though I could easily see this as a response to the Russian attack that they are saying was bankrolled by us,Brit's, and Ukraine.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Could have been anchor on the right side yanking it right before the left side anchor produces same resistance. Incompetence/panic. Several different types of cyber attacks. I don't think it was an intentional act as in the pilot/captain/helmsman did it. But I could easily see any of the above. Though I could easily see this as a response to the Russian attack that they are saying was bankrolled by us,Brit's, and Ukraine.
Interesting. I have never thought about the anchor thing.
Ncsufist
Yeah there is a wide range of "options" lol that I could legitimately see occurring with what is publicly known. But there are a lot of falsities going out as well that confuses the situation for all of us Monday morning quarterbacks.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Yeah there is a wide range of "options" lol that I could legitimately see occurring with what is publicly known. But there are a lot of falsities going out as well that confuses the situation for all of us Monday morning quarterbacks.
Of course. I admit that I'm no expert on ships and what can or could go wrong. So I'm all ears.
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

That is plausible.

Russia has an extensive cyberterrorist network.

Our company, which is global, based in a Nordic Country.... was hacked shortly after the Nordstream Pipeline disaster.

We were offline for three weeks, worked off a secured network through Chromebooks via a VPN that had three phase logins and were limited to the basic information. Zero customer information for over three months. Everything was done on notebooks and cellphones.

We didn't pay. Had to redo our entire network.

To suggest on day two it was merely an accident with no investigations is being obtuse and very POLITICAL.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Ncsufist
Day two? Feds said that writhing 6 hours or so
DrummerboyWolf
Daily Mail reports that the ship was suffering from severe electrical problems before it left port.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13246079/Dali-cargo-ship-suffered-severe-electrical-problem-docked-Baltimore-days-prior-bridge-collapse-crash-saw-suffer-total-power-failure-loss-engine-failure-port-worker-says.html
WolfpackUSC
BBW12OG said:

Ncsufist said:

That is plausible.

Russia has an extensive cyberterrorist network.

Our company, which is global, based in a Nordic Country.... was hacked shortly after the Nordstream Pipeline disaster.

We were offline for three weeks, worked off a secured network through Chromebooks via a VPN that had three phase logins and were limited to the basic information. Zero customer information for over three months. Everything was done on notebooks and cellphones.

We didn't pay. Had to redo our entire network.

To suggest on day two it was merely an accident with no investigations is being obtuse and very POLITICAL.

Sure let's cyber attack in the early morning hours on some random ship (that has had an accident previously) and hope it causes the ship to hit and destroy the bridge. Also let's do it at a time where casualties will be light.

It be way easier to have some dudes plant explosives on the supports.
Werewolf
Spoke with a good friend who's a retired tugboat captain last night. He tells me that he has watched all the film and he says that the entire episode as currently described fits the videos......the anchor, the reversing of the engines, etc. He says no way it was intentional.
wolfpackinNC
Werewolf said:

Spoke with a good friend who's a retired tugboat captain last night. He tells me that he has watched all the film and he says that the entire episode as currently described fits the videos......the anchor, the reversing of the engines, etc. He says no way it was intentional.
Your friend sounds Russian. We cannot trust what he said!!!!!!!!
Werewolf
wolfpackinNC said:

Werewolf said:

Your friend sounds Russian. We cannot trust what he said!!!!!!!!

LOL, about my age, son of a tugboat captain. He and his wife have similar views to mine......and a huge Trump supporter. Salty guy and he would have not use for some of you wokesters.

CIA, Russians and CCP have the capability to alter that ships course though.........and it takes several miles to bring a ship of that size to a halt. We'll see what comes of it............
dogplasma
"Clayton Diamond, executive director of the American Pilots Association, confirmed earlier news reports that the ship had a "complete blackout" and lost power to its engine and navigation equipment a few minutes before the collision. It never regained power, Diamond confirmed via email.

Crew members onboard issued a "mayday" alert before impact, allowing authorities to halt traffic from entering the bridge before it crumbled.

The Dali was cited for deficiencies with its propulsion and auxiliary machinery during a June 2023 inspection at the Port of San Antonio in Chile, according to the Electronic Quality Shipping Information System, a shipping information website."

The NTSB is investigating and such investigations can take a year or more before a final report is issued.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

So there will be no investigation now? Could've sworn the NTSB was doing one now. Again, more fake BS from you.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Because Scranton Joe thinks big government fixes big problems plus union jobs (it doesn't)
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Ncsufist
Yeah. Especially with the update it had electrical issues in port. That is a real quick turn to the right for a ship that big.
Werewolf
Another take on the event.

Werewolf

BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

There you go..... He has spoken.

Now all the people that question him can flip and say it IS a terrorist attack!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
I won't take my boat out if the the damn stern light is out...... true story... No way I risk being out 5 miles off Scott's Hill without a light on both ends.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

Now all the people that question him can flip and say it IS a terrorist attack!!!
Too many coincidences for me to write it off. Remember the US Naval ships in 2017.......lost control, veered off course and slammed into large commercial ships. At the time, there was much speculation that the CCP had this capability. If it was an intentional act, my money is not on Russia, it's on CCP or the Mossad/CIA

Wufskins
Or a project of this magnitude can't wait for insurance settlements to work itself out.
Werewolf
Check out this angle ......

WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

Too many coincidences for me to write it off. Remember the US Naval ships in 2017.......lost control, veered off course and slammed into large commercial ships. At the time, there was much speculation that the CCP had this capability. If it was an intentional act, my money is not on Russia, it's on CCP or the Mossad/CIA

Those Navy ships didn't lose control. They had inexperienced, under trained, and over worked crews on shift during those times.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC
Another thread taken over by conspiracies.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Check out this angle ......

Well that settles that. Catturd has spoken.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.