Ukraine thread for normal people

7,958 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ncsupack1
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

We should send everyone that has a Ukraine flag in the bio, and people that start Ukraine threads.
Excellent idea......boozo, hillsbro, nappy, sieve and gobbler on the front lines. And they think they are fighting for freedom of Ukrainians........... they absolutely should be on the front lines in addition to their family members that are draft age.

I'd absolutely go, How about you, you ready to pick up arms?
Great idea, here's a couple of links for you to sign up. Ukraine can wrap this up quickly with a few Americans in the mix. You'll be welcomed home afterwards as a hero. WIsh you great success.

Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians (newsweek.com)

Want to go fight for Ukraine? Here's what to do. (militarytimes.com)

If I thought I could be useful I'd gladly go.
Bockwinkle
Hilarious.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

We should send everyone that has a Ukraine flag in the bio, and people that start Ukraine threads.
Excellent idea......boozo, hillsbro, nappy, sieve and gobbler on the front lines. And they think they are fighting for freedom of Ukrainians........... they absolutely should be on the front lines in addition to their family members that are draft age.

Great idea, here's a couple of links for you to sign up. Ukraine can wrap this up quickly with a few Americans in the mix. You'll be welcomed home afterwards as a hero. WIsh you great success.

Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians (newsweek.com)

You could help round up teenagers, prisoners and ex pats.

Or just keep being a "useful" idjit and spread propaganda.
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

Look who's talking, traitor.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

Look who's talking, traitor.

Lol traitor to ukraine.
ncsupack1
I posted this on another thread, but this is interesting.
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
You are all over it, my friend.......definitely a piece of the puzzle. Throw in that 7th continent and you've got a significant piece.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
^^ not Ukraine ....but certainly another piece of the puzzle. #Mossad

Werewolf
Back on topic, for the normal people, LOL. But it shouldn't be about being right or wrong, it should be about these children.

Werewolf
The real Joe Biden a number of years ago.
Buzzosborne
D-Day Veteran: "You're the savior of the people, you bring tears to my eyes."
Zelenskyy: "No no, you saved Europe."
Vet: "My hero."
Z: "No, you are our hero."
Vet: "I pray for you."

Werewolf
I'll post this one here for the normal people.

Ukraine Reported Strikes Russia with American Made Weapons

This comes days after Joe Biden granted Ukraine permission to use US provided weapons into Russia…

Ukraine had destroyed missile launchers in the Russian region of Belgorod 20 Miles into Russian territory

A red line has been crossed now…

https://rumble.com/v4zljp0--ukraine-has-struck-russia-with-american-made-weapons.html

Article (https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/04/world/europe/ukraine-strikes-russia-western-weapons.html)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Our resident RINO enator speaks. Recall he, John McCain and Mn's female US Senator meeting with the Azov Battalion (Nazis) back in 2013-14ish?

Oldsouljer
Interesting war developments of late. Increasing numbers of Russian mobiks being forced to charge into the teeth of prepared Ukrainian defenses with other Russians holding guns to their backs. The Ukes being freed to hit Russia in Russia, particularly airfields, has helped halve the number of devastating glide bomb attacks against Ukraine. It's no secret that the Russians have closely guarded their casualty counts since the beginning of the war. But now, they're no longer publishing economic stats, and Putin appears to be breaking an early promise about not hiking taxes to support the Ukraine assault.
Werewolf
Amusing to me when the 2004-2008? colour revolution in Ukraine is dismissed or conveniently overlooked. The World Economic Forum put $1 billion a year into this effort over the course of 10 years. Let's see, that's $10 billion if my math is correct. Who started this war.....and on Russia's flank? Then the video below, we look to be setting our efforts on a colour revolution in Russia. You think this might start an altercation?

How would we American's feel if China overturned the Govt in Mexico......or did they just do that? Keep your eyes open ........maybe watching something other than CNN, ABC and the usual suspects.
Werewolf
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

I'm sure they'd much rather Putler had never invaded their country.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

I'm sure they are happy to die so the US can have bio labs in Ukraine.
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

I'm sure they are happy to die so the US can have bio labs in Ukraine.

I bet you believe pro wrestling is real too.
ncsupack1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.