Ukraine thread for normal people

8,950 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not, you are correct. When you attempt to verify, who is the ultimate source of truth? CNN? FoxNews? I share what recognize as being censored by MSM.......for some reason, such censored news is not being covered and reported to the American population. You have no concerns with that?
caryking
PackMom said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!
Were, listen… I know you mean well; however, I've asked you nicely to not gum up every thread. You will never get people to get out of the Matrix, if they don't believe in such thing.

I believe you can be a solid contributor here, if you would try to educate people, on what you are seeing. The disregard for others, by gumming up, almost every thread, turns people against you, as opposed to wanting to learn more.

Try something different, please…
Don't think normal people need that sort of "education". It's nothing but looney tunes.
I disagree... There are some good nuggets in what Were post. The problem is that they come in an onslaught that people see them as crap. Some context would help as well and if a theme could be added, that would help...
It's also true that Werewolf, in the covid thread, admits that he does not necessarily read the articles or watch the videos he posts, and makes no claim as to their veracity.
In which is a disappointment…. Were, if true, come on…. Be better!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
PackMom
Werewolf said:

I do not, you are correct. When you attempt to verify, who is the ultimate source of truth? CNN? FoxNews? I share what recognize as being censored by MSM.......for some reason, such censored news is not being covered and reported to the American population. You have no concerns with that?
Just making sure that the new readers realize that you may not have read or watched what you post, so you don't know if you believe it or not, or whether it's even worth reading or watching. Just a bunch of twitter posts you throw out there that may not even make sense.
Werewolf
caryking said:

PackMom said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!
Were, listen… I know you mean well; however, I've asked you nicely to not gum up every thread. You will never get people to get out of the Matrix, if they don't believe in such thing.

I believe you can be a solid contributor here, if you would try to educate people, on what you are seeing. The disregard for others, by gumming up, almost every thread, turns people against you, as opposed to wanting to learn more.

Don't think normal people need that sort of "education". It's nothing but looney tunes.
I disagree... There are some good nuggets in what Were post. The problem is that they come in an onslaught that people see them as crap. Some context would help as well and if a theme could be added, that would help...
It's also true that Werewolf, in the covid thread, admits that he does not necessarily read the articles or watch the videos he posts, and makes no claim as to their veracity.
LOL, "makes no claim as to their veracity". I didn't say that.

If I've said something ressembling that it would be "we cannot be certain of any news source, any periodical.

.......and that's actually from either side of the coin.

What is a truthful source of information? Because it was on FoxNews? How about the New York Times? If it's in the NY Times and the Washington Post, its true? Have we not learned that we cannot be absolutely certain of any news media - print or digital.

What have we learned from the COVID Jab? Who told us to take it? Who told us it was safe? Who told us Ivermectin was only a horse pill?

We use discernment to make our best guess as to what is truth and what might be otherwise.

I've posted many things for others to contemplate............but I'll let you know when I've decided something to be factual.........but again it's an opinion of what I believe to be factual.

Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

If I've said something ressembling that it would be "we cannot be certain of any news source, any periodical.

What is a truthful source of information? Because it was on FoxNews? How about the New York Times? If it's in the NY Times and the Washington Post, its true? Have we not learned that we cannot be absolutely certain of any news media - print or digital.

What have we learned from the COVID Jab? Who told us to take it? Who told us it was safe? Who told us Ivermectin was only a horse pill?

We use discernment to make our best guess as to what is truth and what might be otherwise.

I've posted many things for others to contemplate............but I'll let you know when I've decided something to be factual.........but again it's an opinion of what I believe to be factual.

And by sheer coincidence, no doubt, everything you post WRT this war is Russian propaganda. This thread is for stuff other than that. OK?
waynecountywolf
Buzzosborne said:

^You're the flat earther, aren't you? Yeah, you don't belong here either.
I like you.
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
Werewolf
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

PackMom said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

And by sheer coincidence, no doubt, everything you post WRT this war is Russian propaganda. This thread is for stuff other than that. OK?
LMAO. But you go ahead and believe this ;-)

waynecountywolf
caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

I dropped some good nuggets after my morning coffee this a.m., too.
That is Were, GP, and BBW
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
packofwolves
Buzzosborne said:

You don't have to read that thread, right? It hasn't migrated into other threads.
Buzzosborne
packofwolves said:

Buzzosborne said:

I don't.
You don't have to read that thread, right? It hasn't migrated into other threads.
Buzzosborne
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

caryking said:

Steven1974 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Have a good day!

I dropped some good nuggets after my morning coffee this a.m., too.
That is Were, GP, and BBW
And you talk crap about others… you can do better…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle
Dude complaining about propaganda posts ukranian drivel.
Werewolf
HokieWulf, you could make some valuable contributions to this thread. You and this guy are very close with your positions and understanding of the Ukraine Russia conflict. Zalensky's forces are devastating the Russian army. Hokie, is your information failry consistent........maybe the # of tank kills off one or two?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

HokieWulf, you could make some valuable contributions to this thread. You and this guy are very close with your positions and understanding of the Ukraine Russia conflict. Zalensky's forces are devastating the Russian army. Hokie, is your information failry consistent........maybe the # of tank kills off one or two?

Why do you support Putin?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

I don't support surrounding a nation after we (NATO) gave promises that we'd advance our borders no further. I also do not support biological weapons labs on Russia's border. Just for starters.

But you continue right on believing that Ukraine is winning the war just like your like-minded buddies here.
Buzzosborne
Oldsouljer
Devastating, but they keep coming like the proverbial Chinese hoard. Russia never seems to be out of manpower while the Ukraine is barely holding the line according to some sources. You can't fight a war piecemeal and Biden doesn't comprehend that or the Ukrainians would have received everything they're asking for from day 1.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Devastating, but they keep coming like the proverbial Chinese hoard. Russia never seems to be out of manpower while the Ukraine is barely holding the line according to some sources. You can't fight a war piecemeal and Biden doesn't comprehend that or the Ukrainians would have received everything they're asking for from day 1.
The guy that started this thread is a product of the main stream media narrative and propaganda machine. It's how our GOVT has been able to meddle in the affairs of so many countries around the world......condition the American citizen/voter and then proceed as the narrative provides the justification. Dangerous outcomes and we may still have one this time. I suspect nuclear weapons could hurt a few people.

Russia hasn't even used front line forces........and it's a rout. There is much more to this than meets the eye.
vanuel
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Loller
Buzzosborne
Buzzosborne
Buzzosborne
PackMom
Thanks for the updates. I used to keep up with that thread on the Brickyard.
Buzzosborne
PackMom said:

Thanks for the updates. I used to keep up with that thread on the Brickyard.

I was hoping 1437 would find his way over here.
Werewolf
Some Ukrainian news for normal people.

Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Oldsouljer
You'd think the Russians would be approaching their Tannenberg moment, but unlike the actual last czar, Putin cannot and will not sue for peace, nor do the rank-and-file appear ready to mass mutiny. Both sides keep mum about their military condition. I've no idea how much longer the Ukrainians can endure, but at this point Ukraine knows they have little choice but to fight to the last.
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

So you feel it necessarily to repeatedly shriek in protest at numbers that may or may not be fudged, but have no problem with the mountains of horseshyte Werewolf posts in support of Russia? That's precious.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

So you feel it necessarily to repeatedly shriek in protest at numbers that may or may not be fudged, but have no problem with the mountains of horseshyte Werewolf posts in support of Russia? That's precious.

I don't like nazis, or giving them 100s of billions of tax dollars after we fomented a coup in thier country so that the democrat party could launder money through the bidens.
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

I don't like nazis, or giving them 100s of billions of tax dollars after we fomented a coup in thier country so that the democrat party could launder money through the bidens.

Especially Jewish Nazis, amirite?
Bockwinkle
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-officials-who-met-with-ukrainian-unit-linked-to-neo-nazis-feared-exposure-by-news-media-documents
Bockwinkle
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/24/nazi-linked-veteran-ovation-zelenkyy-canada-visit-00117857
Bockwinkle
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.