Ukraine thread for normal people

6,507 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Buzzosborne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

We should send everyone that has a Ukraine flag in the bio, and people that start Ukraine threads.
Excellent idea......boozo, hillsbro, nappy, sieve and gobbler on the front lines. And they think they are fighting for freedom of Ukrainians........... they absolutely should be on the front lines in addition to their family members that are draft age.

I'd absolutely go, How about you, you ready to pick up arms?
Great idea, here's a couple of links for you to sign up. Ukraine can wrap this up quickly with a few Americans in the mix. You'll be welcomed home afterwards as a hero. WIsh you great success.

Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians (newsweek.com)

Want to go fight for Ukraine? Here's what to do. (militarytimes.com)

If I thought I could be useful I'd gladly go.
Bockwinkle
Hilarious.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

We should send everyone that has a Ukraine flag in the bio, and people that start Ukraine threads.
Excellent idea......boozo, hillsbro, nappy, sieve and gobbler on the front lines. And they think they are fighting for freedom of Ukrainians........... they absolutely should be on the front lines in addition to their family members that are draft age.

Great idea, here's a couple of links for you to sign up. Ukraine can wrap this up quickly with a few Americans in the mix. You'll be welcomed home afterwards as a hero. WIsh you great success.

Here's How Americans Can Sign Up to Fight in Ukraine Against the Russians (newsweek.com)

You could help round up teenagers, prisoners and ex pats.

Or just keep being a "useful" idjit and spread propaganda.
Buzzosborne
Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

Look who's talking, traitor.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Bockwinkle said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Bockwinkle said:

Look who's talking, traitor.

Lol traitor to ukraine.
ncsupack1
I posted this on another thread, but this is interesting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.