Ukraine thread for normal people

16,490 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

I'm sure they'd much rather Putler had never invaded their country.t
That's some imaginative propaganda. Catch a group of people, heads bowed in prayer and call them demoralized.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
The real Joe speaks of NATO expansion eastward.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Escalation!!! #daGobbler has gotta be getting excited about this.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Like the draft is going to make a difference except creating a new class of felons because many of the younger generations are going to resist this. The military, like the Constitution, was made for a moral and religious people. Today's generation isn't all that willing to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
Werewolf
#daGobbler, our intel agencies must be listening to you. #CIASaboteours

Werewolf
Normal people, remember this when you learn more about the cluster bombs killing Russian children playing on a beach in in Crimea, Russia.

Werewolf
Not gonna be Iraq and not gonna be Afghanistan, just so ya know. #daGobblerWisdom

Werewolf
CNN Ukraine news for #normie people. #Sieve and #Nappy with #daStraw......and the #brainwashed goober that started this thread too.

Buzzosborne
Well I see you still can't do anything but regurgitate all the Russian jizm that you've greedily guzzled all over this thread. Happily, the other board is allowing some discussion now, by actual intelligent people. I'll leave this thread for you to wallow in with your flat earth/ QAnon friends .

ncsupack1
Pretty much every thread turns into X spamming and name calling, with not much debate at all.
Bockwinkle
Buzzosborne said:

Well I see you still can't do anything but regurgitate all the Russian jizm that you've greedily guzzled all over this thread. Happily, the other board is allowing some discussion now, by actual intelligent people. I'll leave this thread for you to wallow in with your flat earth/ QAnon friends .

Lol, "allowing" "some" " discussion".

What a great place.

Wait, I thought they censored the board for "spam posts" not politics.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Pretty much every thread turns into X spamming and name calling, with not much debate at all.
The problem with the third party stuff that gets pasted here is that the poster just regurgitates unvetted single side of the story pablum without questioning its veracity. The "we bombed a civilian beach" story for example, seems to have turned out to be an ATACM munition that was bound elsewhere and got waylaid by Russian AA defenses and fragments ended up falling on a beach.
Werewolf
Isn't it all 3rd party? If we get it from CNN isn't it 3rd party or even 4th, 5th or 6th? If we get it from NYT's isn't it 3rd party or more? We are in a psyop info war, no doubt, and thus almost nothing can be a guaranteed truth.
Werewolf
Tucker gets down to the brass tacks of it all.

Werewolf
For the normies.
Bockwinkle
Are you "normal" if you have dementia?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-stumbles-over-zelenskyy-introduction-calls-ukrainian-leader-president-putin
ncsupack1
Bockwinkle said:

Are you "normal" if you have dementia?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-stumbles-over-zelenskyy-introduction-calls-ukrainian-leader-president-putin
You are back.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
A little background for "normal" people.

Werewolf
Expecting Zelensky to reach out to Trump to ask that Trump end the Ukraine Russia war.... see if this happens.

Will this happen in time to prevent a nuclear exchange?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Things some may not yet understand.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Oldsouljer
A lot of confused chatter about the Ukrainian raid into the Kursk region. But the news that they've captured a key Russian natural gas facility, seems to be rattling the markets and energy futures.
Oldsouljer
More and more curious. Looks like the Ukes spearheaded this thing with two Brigades pulled from the Belorussian sector….in addition to the natural gas station, they've cut a critical railway for supply of Russians in the Donbas. But their next move is….?
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

A lot of confused chatter about the Ukrainian raid into the Kursk region. But the news that they've captured a key Russian natural gas facility, seems to be rattling the markets and energy futures.
Its an intriguing move and I dont really understand what they are doing. They havent had a major offensive in quite a while due to lack of troops, taking defensive positions and holding on. I hope its part of a bigger plan and not just one battalion trying to shake things up
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

It's an intriguing move and I dont really understand what they are doing. Use Ian They havent had a major offensive in quite a while due to lack of troops, taking defensive positions and holding on. I hope its part of a bigger plan and not just one battalion trying to shake things up
They can't afford to waste any resources without a clear objective, for sure. They caught the Russians flat-footed, and I'm guessing their objective will be revealed, in part, whether they withdraw or push more forces into the area. I'd also like to see just how dependent the Russian forces in the Donbas truly are, on that rail route.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

It's an intriguing move and I dont really understand what they are doing. Use Ian They havent had a major offensive in quite a while due to lack of troops, taking defensive positions and holding on. I hope its part of a bigger plan and not just one battalion trying to shake things up
They can't afford to waste any resources without a clear objective, for sure. They caught the Russians flat-footed, and I'm guessing their objective will be revealed, in part, whether they withdraw or push more forces into the area. I'd also like to see just how dependent the Russian forces in the Donbas truly are, on that rail route.
Given the history of battle in that region, I am sure that is part of the line of thinking from the Ukranians
FlossyDFlynt

Damn, looks like Ukraine's gamble is paying off. I did hear on a podcast this week that a current theory being floated around is that Ukraine push for Kursk is about using it as a bargaining chip for Ukrainian territory in the chance that support from the US/EU changes in the next 6-12 months.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Damn, looks like Ukraine's gamble is paying off. I did hear on a podcast this week that a current theory being floated around is that Ukraine push for Kursk is about using it as a bargaining chip for Ukrainian territory in the chance that support from the US/EU changes in the next 6-12 months.
Lord only knows that their units in the Donbas must be halfway fought out. They need relief. That said, it calls into question the condition of the Russian units that were pulled out of there as well. I doubt they resemble Patton's 3rd Army being pulled out of the area south of the Ardennes to go to Bastogne.
Buzzosborne
Werewolf snivelling in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb apparently.
Werewolf
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf snivelling in a corner somewhere sucking his thumb apparently.
LOL, wise man. I suspect - much like Hitler - be on the outskirts of Moscow soon, maybe for a cold December too.

Like #daGobler has encouraged, let's help them with sabotage missions further into Russian territory. It can bring us into a nuclear conflict quicker that #daSieve can say jack rabbit. That is what we want, isn't it? It will be what we get..........that is Pho show.
Bockwinkle
Have "we" won yet?
Oldsouljer
Bockwinkle said:

Have "we" won yet?
Depends on the prize.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.