Hamas attack on Israel

18,557 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Food for thought.....

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Former Israeli border security soldier talks directly into the camera. He provides the timeline of events. Sounds like another false flag to gen up the masses to follow leadership (Mossad). This is the MO of these people across the globe.

So, Analogy: Deadly VIRUS appears, PCR test follows with the rollout of the MASK requirements .....the solution/reactdion is a JAB of an unknown concoction directly into the bloodstream.

What's the JAB gonna be for this manufactured crisis.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Former Israeli border security soldier talks directly into the camera. He provides the timeline of events. Sounds like another false flag to gen up the masses to follow leadership (Mossad). This is the MO of these people across the globe.

So, Analogy: Deadly VIRUS appears, PCR test follows with the rollout of the MASK requirements .....the solution/reactdion is a JAB of an unknown concoction directly into the bloodstream.

What's the JAB gonna be for this manufactured crisis.

your analogy is stupid and not true. What about the hostages who are in Gaza, are they made up?
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
No, the hostages are real.........and the innocents murdered real too.

Letting the bad guys in your country ......looking the other way.........and then go after the bad guys for killing your fellow countrymen.

Similar to our southern border, allow the CCP sabatoures in, allowing Hezbollah in, allow drug cartels and the other central american gangs in........endangers all our innocent civilians. What this allows for is martial law and seizing our weapons, restricting our movement.........and seizing more power to never relinquish. Force jabs, etc.....from there.

I cannot spell it out for ya any better Hoak........you are just gonna have to watch it go down...........some version of it.
Werewolf
What a great opportunity to start World War IV. ;-)

OK........WW3 was already fought......the Soviet Union vrs United States rsulting in the collapse of the Soviet Union. Few - if any - shots were fired. WW IV has been underway since about 2016. or even sooner.

DrummerboyWolf
Glenn Beck reported this morning that Jewish houses and businesses in Paris are being marked with The Star of David. He had video, but I have not found the accompanying story yet. Now that happened about 85 years ago. Where did that take place?

History is repeating itself because because people have become ignorant of it. Just like taking statues down and all that other stuff. Never happened before right???
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Glenn Beck reported this morning that Jewish houses and businesses in Paris are being marked with The Star of David. He had video, but I have not found the accompanying story yet. Now that happened about 85 years ago. Where did that take place?

History is repeating itself because because people have become ignorant of it. Just like taking statues down and all that other stuff. Never happened before right???
Not sure how taking down statues that were put up during Jim Crow days in the US equates to the persecution of Jews during WWII. I would think that conspiracies about how Jews control the world and the banks and other things, and how Jews are plotting to ruin your way of life have a little more to do with the current state of things. Additionally, the ignorance of the "plight" of the Palestinians and how that is all the "fault of Israel" also plays a large part in the current state of things.

You are correct though, it's pure ignorance that is at play.
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Not sure how taking down statues that were put up during Jim Crow days in the US equates to the persecution of Jews during WWII. I would think that conspiracies about how Jews control the world and the banks and other things, and how Jews are plotting to ruin your way of life have a little more to do with the current state of things. Additionally, the ignorance of the "plight" of the Palestinians and how that is all the "fault of Israel" also plays a large part in the current state of things.

Whether you agree or disagree with our History. It is our History and taking down statues of Robert E. Lee or changing school names because some of our founders were slave owners is wrong. Nobody is perfect and they did try to eliminate slavery in the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, but at least Georgia and South Carolina would not approve it and the 13 Colonies had to stick together or they had no chance.

The English brought slaves to the Colonies and eventually it was ended. We have our warts but we have corrected some of those. Look what Hitler did before WWII when he took down statues, isolated the Jews. Learn your history and if everybody would learn their history we might not be in the fix were in right now. Many of the younger generation "stand with Palestine" because they think it is right. They don't know the history and they don't know that many of the Muslim countries will throw gays and lesbians off of roofs, but those people support Palestine. Oh the irony.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
TheStorm
I love reading about how the United States invented slavery... shows just how stupid some people really are, and how little that they actually know about history. World history that is...
Werewolf
Same group of people that we're dealing with now and based in the City State of London.
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Whether you agree or disagree with our History. It is our History and taking down statues of Robert E. Lee or changing school names because some of our founders were slave owners is wrong. Nobody is perfect and they did try to eliminate slavery in the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, but at least Georgia and South Carolina would not approve it and the 13 Colonies had to stick together or they had no chance.

The English brought slaves to the Colonies and eventually it was ended. We have our warts but we have corrected some of those. Look what Hitler did before WWII when he took down statues, isolated the Jews. Learn your history and if everybody would learn their history we might not be in the fix were in right now. Many of the younger generation "stand with Palestine" because they think it is right. They don't know the history and they don't know that many of the Muslim countries will throw gays and lesbians off of roofs, but those people support Palestine. Oh the irony.

Guess what you won't find in any town in Germany right now... a statue of Hitler!

Sorry, that's usually how it goes with the disgraceful losers in your country's history.
Werewolf
Look for Turkey to split with NATO and side with HAMAS providing military aid an/or protection.Turkey, Russia and China.
Werewolf
Flotilla of 100 Turkish warships on the move. World stability under Biden is newsworthy ….ya think, Sieve?
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Flotilla of 100 Turkish warships on the move. World stability under Biden is newsworthy ….ya think, Sieve?
Flotilla. Lol
Werewolf
:
Werewolf
Werewolf
jkpackfan
The left has a huge antisemitism problem, it's kinda scary how many people don't support Israel right now.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

The left has a huge antisemitism problem, it's kinda scary how many people don't support Israel right now.
I support the Hebrew people. We'll learn more about their GOVT over the coming months and it won't be pretty.
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

And a lot of those people who can't support the only democracy in the Middle East are the same that fret about threats to "our Democracy" back here in the world.
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

And a lot of those people who can't support the only democracy in the Middle East are the same that fret about threats to "our Democracy" back here in the world.
that would include the progressives and some on the far right as well, hence the post above you that is ridiculous
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

that would include the progressives and some on the far right as well, hence the post above you that is ridiculous
Remember all the JAB warnings I posted when I 1st joined you guys here? You thought that was ridiculous too. Keep on doubting my information.......but it appears you've now wised up on the jab. Maybe a few of us ridiculous posters here informed you over these last several months. Be on your toes, these next several months are gonna be hairy ones.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Remember all the JAB warnings I posted when I 1st joined you guys here? You thought that was ridiculous too. Keep on doubting my information.......but it appears you've now wised up on the jab. Maybe a few of us ridiculous posters here informed you over these last several months. Be on your toes, these next several months are gonna be hairy ones.
I can assure you with 1000% certainty that my healthcare decisions are not influenced by unknown people on a message board posting conspiracy theories on "elite globalists" and their evil plot to poison us all.
Werewolf
Haha. Influenced you much like the CNN and FoxNews you watch evenings at 6 and 7.

I remember you wanted to bomb the Nord Stream and you want to continue sending billions to Ukraine. Nothing like adding to the National Debt wastefully spending on a hopeless effort. Let's spend billions on protecting Ukraine's border and not protect our southern border. That's who you are #Hoak.

Remember your position on these .....I will remind you over the course of the coming months.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Haha. Influenced you much like the CNN and FoxNews you watch evenings at 6 and 7.

I remember you wanted to bomb the Nord Stream and you want to continue sending billions to Ukraine. Nothing like adding to the National Debt wastefully spending on a hopeless effort. Let's spend billions on protecting Ukraine's border and not protect our southern border. That's who you are #Hoak.

Remember your position on these .....I will remind you over the course of the coming months.
Lets break this down individually sense you continue to wrongly conclude about my positions.

1. Bomb Nord Stream - I did not ever want to bomb Nord Stream, but I'm not sorry it happened. I do think it was bad for US relations with Europe for them to become dependent on Russian gas though.

2. Continue sending billions to Ukraine - Yes, being the top dog in the world requires the US to support the efforts of freedom loving people everywhere. That includes Ukraine, whom was invaded by Russia. I fail to understand you and others who think that a retreat of the US in being the super power in the world is a great idea.

Additionally, spending "billions" on Ukraine is a rounding error in the deficit. It's not a serious discussion if you do not first tackle the true reasons why the deficit continues to grow. But, that is ignored by folks like you regularly and the continual election of representatives who choose not to do the difficult work of actually fixing the entitlement issue as well as actually running the federal government makes me not take you seriously on the merit of your complaint about Ukraine or Israeli funding.

3. Lets spend billions protecting Ukraine's border and not protect our Southern Border - No, until the US gets serious about having a comprehensive plan for legal immigration at the southern border, you could put the bigleyist wall up on earth and it still wont stop the flood of illegal immigration at the Southern Border. It's simple equation of supply and demand. There is more demand for legal immigration then there are supply of means of being able to do it and the void is being filled by the cartels in Mexico. That will continue until the people you elect get a back bone. But continuing to elect blowhards who do not have any interest in governing will not do the trick.

Thanks for "Keeping me honest". I will also remind you that less than zero of your predictions of doom and gloom have come to fruition, but feel free to continue to move the goal posts in an effort to prove yourself correct. I'm thankful it will never happen because you believe in absolutely crazy ideology of defeatism and a strange desire to have everything be destroyed in the US for what benefit I have no idea. Be you seem to get off on trying to convince everyone here that you are some sort of truth seeker/sayer, but you're just a rube at the carnival listening to whatever the carnies bark at you so they can monetize your fear.
Werewolf
Hoak, you were told here about the jab. Your position changed. It wasn't guys here making the medical assessments, it was us sharing them. Alternative and independent news reporting is the only place for truth. Keep drinking from that BS firehose called MSM. You're a globalist believer anyhow so not worth the attempt to educate you. You believe in the WEF, the UN and the WHO. That's who you are.........in addition to being a Paul Ryan RINO.
Werewolf
NM, not wasting my time with you again.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Apparently it's all part of Q's plan to always be wrong about what's going to happen in the "coming months".

Like any good Doomsday Cult, though, you just keep pushing back the date without even flinching.
TheStorm

Some of Smapty and Civ's brethren in their voting "Coalition of Misfits"...
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Please tell me how many gop congressman have come out and made disgusting comments like your buddies on the left? All of these anti Israel protests aren't organized by the far right dude. I'm not saying there aren't any on the far right but this garbage is all coming from your side.
hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Please tell me how many gop congressman have come out and made disgusting comments like your buddies on the left? All of these anti Israel protests aren't organized by the far right dude. I'm not saying there aren't any on the far right but this garbage is all coming from your side.

negative. The majority yes is progressive left however there is a lot on the far right as shown by some of the far right X(Twitter) posts that have shown up on this very forum.
jkpackfan
Lmao so a few twitter posts from the far right is equal to the mass protests and disgusting rhetoric coming from your side?? No way. Also most of the posts I see coming from the "far right" is talking about the Israeli government and not its people. I don't condone that either but they're not calling for the elimination of Israel like the left.
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Lmao so a few twitter posts from the far right is equal to the mass protests and disgusting rhetoric coming from your side?? No way. Also most of the posts I see coming from the "far right" is talking about the Israeli government and not its people. I don't condone that either but they're not calling for the elimination of Israel like the left.
We'll learn that the Israeli GOVT is actually much more corrupt and compromisd than our OWN GOVT. You'll find a connection to Jeffrey Eptein's island runs deep in the Knesset and, of course, the Mossad runs that operation primarily with CIA and MI6 cooperation.
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

Lol, just scroll back in THIS THREAD to see what the far right really thinks about Jews and Israel.
Werewolf
Conflating the issue would be like saying each of us is corrupt because our Washington DC Govt is corrupt.

Oh, that's right there are a few here that love the way things are in DC. So maybe not. #Hoak loves the DC tyranny ahd funding of foreign wars. #theSieve is glad Biden unseated Trump so he no longer must hold his hands over his ears when Trump posts a so-called mean tweet. Of course #theJoker is all onboard with Marxism and the sooner we in America enjoy Marxism the better off we'll be.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.