Hamas attack on Israel

19,798 Views | 278 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

You guys ready to rumble........powderkeg seems lit.
When I was young, war sounded like an adventure. Today I know better. Still, if I'm President, I'd tell Iran to facilitate the release of all Americans….after I'd sent an MEU into southwestern Iran which is where their oil is….and where the population is an oppressed Arab minority…..and I'd tell Teheran, we'll set up a new Arab state and they can kiss that portion of their oil revenue bye-bye.
GuerrillaPack
I haven't been following this closely, but you should be extremely suspicious of any claims surrounding this, especially claims of extreme atrocities such as "beheading babies" and "slitting the throats of babies".

I immediately thought of the now-admitted lies about "Saddam Hussein's Iraqi troops throwing babies out of incubators" in Kuwait. These sort of deliberate lies of "extreme atrocities" are a tried and true propaganda tactic used to start and escalate wars.

I see it's already being widely discussed that these claims of "beheading babies" may be false, and are being compared to the Kuwait incubator hoax/lie.

https://talk.tv/news/31031/were-babies-beheaded-at-israel-kibbutz-massacre

Quote:

Commentators have compared the spread of the kibbutz reports to what became known as the 'Kuwait incubator hoax' when Iraq invaded the country in 1990.

Reports that Iraqi troops pulled babies from their incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital and left them to die were reported around the world and later found to be almost certainly untrue.

Elon Musk has been warned to tackle the spread of disinformation on X since Hamas launched its surprise attack on Israel at the weekend.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Wufpack17
Imagine supporting a cause that's only purpose is to commit genocide of the Jewish people…

Hitler literally would be pulling for Hamas. Yet, there are those on the left defend it.

If you are marching in support of this, you should be labeled a terrorist.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

You guys ready to rumble........powderkeg seems lit.
When I was young, war sounded like an adventure. Today I know better. Still, if I'm President, I'd tell Iran to facilitate the release of all Americans….after I'd sent an MEU into southwestern Iran which is where their oil is….and where the population is an oppressed Arab minority…..and I'd tell Teheran, we'll set up a new Arab state and they can kiss that portion of their oil revenue bye-bye.
My using that word is not my looking forward to civil upheavel........its prodding those that seem to 'wish it away'......... or 'bury their head deeply in the sand'.

Whatever the US might do in Iran will see countermoves here in the States. Hezbellah has been here and organized for many years. One area is Charlotte supposedly.

And if anybody hits Iran it will be Israeli jets 1st. We'll be drawn in almost certainly.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

Imagine supporting a cause that's only purpose is to commit genocide of the Jewish people…

Hitler literally would be pulling for Hamas. Yet, there are those on the left defend it.

No doubt that Islamic terrorism is real. But so is Jewish terrorism, and false flags to frame Muslims. The Israeli nation is a terrorist state. Mossad are masters of terrorist false flags.

Islam is an abominable religious system - founded by a pedophile and mass-murdering warlord, that spreads its ideology by conquering and forced conversion.

But guess what? The religion of Judaism is even worse. And no, Judaism is not the religion of Moses and the Israelites, and does not follow the Old Testament. They actually follow the Babylonian Talmud and Kaballah, and the religion is rooted in occultism (Satanism). Jesus said so much. He told the Pharisees to their face that they were "of their father the devil" (John 8:44), and their religion made men into "children of hell" (Matthew 23:15) (direct quotes).
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
and then Syria ................and then in response?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
There was a tremendous amount of filming done early in the Ukraine Russia conflict faking Russian atrocities......they also filmed faked Ukrainian victories and blown-up Russian tanks......all lies.

CNN was one of the culprits then. Looks like they're up to it again. CNN = Mockingbird Media = CIA = Deep State operative of global cabal

Werewolf

Zionists are responsible for creating Israel as can find the Rothschild connection and Khazarian bloodline. Khazaria vrs Russia conflict dates back to the 1400-1500's.

Zionists follow the teachings of the Babylonian Talmud. The Talmud is a massive document teaching hatred of others and belief in their superiority.

Semitic Jews from the Holy Lands are descendants of Shem and Noah and follow the teachings of the Torah.

Soros is not a side of the triangle, he's an agent of Rothschild's right-hand man.....also.
Werewolf
Here's a twitter link discussing the Babylonian Talmud. This is the document that the Zionists follow......not the Torah.

Werewolf
The bloodline Jews in Israel are merely pawns of the ZIonists.

Werewolf
I'm simply sharing info that most do not know. I only became of aware of the Talmud myself 3 or 4 years ago. I do not favor the massive killings, or killing, of anyone but there is a small group of Zionists who drove the creation of Israel for an ulterior motives..........and no I don't believe real Jews follow the Talmud.

Werewolf
Check this dude out. Authentic Khazarian Talmudic Jew.........not hiding behind a suit or the threads of European royalty they've married into.

Werewolf
Werewolf
That's several easy to read Twitter posts.....we all need to understand who the real enemy is. Cunning and evil.....Zionists are not biblical Jews.

Wufpack17
GuerrillaPack said:

Wufpack17 said:

No doubt that Islamic terrorism is real. But so is Jewish terrorism, and false flags to frame Muslims. The Israeli nation is a terrorist state. Mossad are masters of terrorist false flags.

Islam is an abominable religious system - founded by a pedophile and mass-murdering warlord, that spreads its ideology by conquering and forced conversion.

But guess what? The religion of Judaism is even worse. And no, Judaism is not the religion of Moses and the Israelites, and does not follow the Old Testament. They actually follow the Babylonian Talmud and Kaballah, and the religion is rooted in occultism (Satanism). Jesus said so much. He told the Pharisees to their face that they were "of their father the devil" (John 8:44), and their religion made men into "children of hell" (Matthew 23:15) (direct quotes).

You are a crazy person
Wufpack17
Didn't know we had such anti-semites around here.

SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

Yeah, the Water Cooler is packed to the hilt with mentally ill idiots.
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

Don't cast an overly broad net, it's a minority. As my parents used to tell me, Israel right or wrong, but always Israel.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wufpack17 said:

You are a crazy person
Not an argument. That's ad hominem name-calling. Just like the smear term "anti-semite".

It means you have lost the argument, and cannot use facts or logic. Just emotional tactics, to divert the discussion away from focusing on the issues, facts, and logic.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

So no one is allowed to criticize jews, Judaism, or the Israeli state?

But criticism of islam or the arab nations, or any other ethnic group of religion is perfectly fine?

Are jews some kind of "godlike" humans who can never be criticized?
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Wufpack17 said:

But criticism of islam or the arab nations, or any other ethnic group of religion is perfectly fine?

He literally just posted that "Jews require human sacrifices and blood in their passover rituals". Seriously, W T F is wrong with you?

I honestly have no idea why James allows this cesspool to carry on. If it were my business I'd set a "take your rabid bull**** over to 4chan" torch to the Water Cooler.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wufpack17 said:

He literally just posted that "Jews require human sacrifices and blood in their passover rituals". Seriously, W T F is wrong with you?

I honestly have no idea why James allows this cesspool to carry on. If it were my business I'd set a "take your rabid bull**** over to 4chan" torch to the Water Cooler.
Shocker....another Leftist whining for censorship.

Another sign you've lost the argument....you can't engage in a debate to argue against your opponents, so you whine and cry for your opponents to be forcibly silenced.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Yeah, the Water Cooler is packed to the hilt with mentally ill idiots.
Oh, you mean the people who support the political party that says there are 70 genders, men can become women, it's a "sacred right" to mass murder unborn children, and it's a "good" thing to force school children to be groomed and given lap dances by pedophile Sodomites at drag queen story time.

Yeah, you're right....half the country truly are mentally ill, degenerate trash.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

I'm simply sharing info that most do not know. I only became of aware of the Talmud myself 3 or 4 years ago. I do not favor the massive killings, or killing, of anyone but there is a small group of Zionists who drove the creation of Israel for an ulterior motives..........and no I don't believe real Jews follow the Talmud.

I can only hope you have someone in your life who cares enough to get you on some meds, because man, there's something seriously wrong with you.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

I can only hope you have someone in your life who cares enough to get you on some meds, because man, there's something seriously wrong with you.
blah blah blah

If anyone needs to go on meds, it's commie libtards, who would have us believe that there are 70 genders and that unborn children "are not human beings", and Sodomite pedophiles giving school children lap dances at drag queen story time is "great". YOU are the people that need to be forcibly medicated. YOU are the ones who are truly insane.

Do you know what the Babylonian Talmud and Judaism actually teaches? Because it's abominable. They teach in the Talmud that Jesus Christ is "burning in hell in boiling semen". Seems you are scared to have the truth about Judaism exposed.

People only push for censorship when they have something to hide, and when they cannot defeat the argument of their opponents by engaging in a debate, and can only "win" the argument by forcibly silencing their opponents so that they cannot speak.

You don't try to censor people for having "crazy" beliefs. You try to censor people because they are telling the TRUTH. The only way that the truth can be defeated is for it to be censored and silenced, so no one is able to hear it.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

blah blah blah

If anyone needs to go on meds, it's commie libtards, who would have us believe that there are 70 genders and that unborn children "are not human beings", and Sodomite pedophiles giving school children lap dances at drag queen story time is "great". YOU are the people that need to be forcibly medicated. YOU are the ones who are truly insane.

Do you know what the Babylonian Talmud and Judaism actually teaches? Because it's abominable. They teach in the Talmud that Jesus Christ is "burning in hell in boiling semen". Seems you are scared to have the truth about Judaism exposed.

People only push for censorship when they have something to hide, and when they cannot defeat the argument of their opponents by engaging in a debate, and can only "win" the argument by forcibly silencing their opponents so that they cannot speak.

You don't try to censor people for having "crazy" beliefs. You try to censor people because they are telling the TRUTH. The only way that the truth can be defeated is for it to be censored and silenced, so no one is able to hear it.

It's pretty clear your entire understanding of Judaism came from neo-Nazi websites.

The Talmud is a book of explanations and interpretations of Jewish law, intended as a companion to the Torah (Old Testament) to help people make sense of it. The thing you're referring to never mentioned Jesus, it refers to "Yahsua", a very common name at the time (basically Joshua), and earlier it mentions that he was hung, not crucified. So yeah sorry, wrong guy... not that that's stopped anti-Semites over the ages from peddling this crap.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

blah blah blah

It's pretty clear your entire understanding of Judaism came from neo-Nazi websites.

The Talmud is a book of explanations and interpretations of Jewish law, intended as a companion to the Torah (Old Testament) to help people make sense of it. The thing you're referring to never mentioned Jesus, it refers to "Yahsua", a very common name at the time (basically Joshua), and earlier it mentions that he was hung, not crucified. So yeah sorry, wrong guy... not that that's stopped anti-Semites over the ages from peddling this crap.
More ad hominem smear tactics. No, I don't go to "neo-Nazi websites".

The true Hebrew name of the Messiah is Yahushua (aka same name as Joshua of the Old Testament). His name is not "Jesus". The name "Jesus" results from a transliteration ("sounding out" the name) from the Greek.

So you just actually confirmed that what I said is true. The Talmud uses the true name of the Messiah, when claiming that he is "burning in hell being boiled in semen".

Is this a "neo-Nazi" website here?...the Princeton Press:

https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691143187/jesus-in-the-talmud
Quote:

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus' resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell and that a similar fate awaits his followers.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

blah blah blah

More ad hominem smear tactics. No, I don't go to "neo-Nazi websites".

The true Hebrew name of the Messiah is Yahushua (aka same name as Joshua of the Old Testament). His name is not "Jesus". The name "Jesus" results from a transliteration ("sounding out" the name) from the Greek.

So you just actually confirmed that what I said is true. The Talmud uses the true name of the Messiah, when claiming that he is "burning in hell being boiled in semen".

Is this a "neo-Nazi" website here?...the Princeton Press:

https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691143187/jesus-in-the-talmud
Quote:

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus' resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Uh huh. The author of that book is the Talmudic scholar equivalent of one of the doctors they found that claimed smoking was good for you. A pretty notorious minority opinion that you have to squint pretty hard to see.
GuerrillaPack
See...here's a prime example of how Judaism is actually worse than Islam. Islam actually has reverence for the Messiah ("Jesus" aka Yahushua). Judaism, however, condemns him as a "blasphemer" and "idolater" (as well as all Christians who follow him), and says he is "boiling in semen in hell".

Let me emphasize once again the the religion of "Judaism" is NOT the religion of Moses and the ancient Israelites. Judaism is rooted in Babylonian occultism, and perverts the Old Testament, and rejects the laws of God. And I can provide quote after quote where the Messiah himself said this to the face of the jewish Pharisees, saying that their religion "made children of hell" (Matthew 23:15), and rejected the law of Moses and taught for doctrines the commandments of men.

The full truth is that Judaism is Satanic. The Messiah said that the Pharisees were "of their father the devil" (John 8:44). And for those who don't know, elite jews control Western society...running Hollywood, the Establishment press and media, and started the communist movement. Is it any wonder, then, why Western culture is so vehemently anti-Christian, and promoting all these wicked, Satanic agendas (eg, homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, etc).
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

See...here's a prime example of how Judaism is actually worse than Islam. Islam actually has reverence for the Messiah ("Jesus" aka Yahushua). Judaism, however, condemns him as a "blasphemer" and "idolater" (as well as all Christians who follow him), and says he is "boiling in semen in hell".

Let me emphasize once again the the religion of "Judaism" is NOT the religion of Moses and the ancient Israelites. Judaism is rooted in Babylonian occultism, and perverts the Old Testament, and rejects the laws of God. And I can provide quote after quote where the Messiah himself said this to the face of the jewish Pharisees, saying that their religion "made children of hell" (Matthew 23:15), and rejected the law of Moses and taught for doctrines the commandments of men.

The full truth is that Judaism is Satanic. The Messiah said that the Pharisees were "of their father the devil" (John 8:44). And for those who don't know, elite jews control Western society...running Hollywood, the Establishment press and media, and started the communist movement. Is it any wonder, then, why Western culture is so vehemently anti-Christian, and promoting all these wicked, Satanic agendas (eg, homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, etc).

Oooook, great chatting with you!
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Oooook, great chatting with you!
Yeah, whatever. Runoff now. Since you can't silence me, I guess you might as well give up. Because you can't refute the FACTS that I'm laying down. You can call me all sorts of names - use the magic term "anti-semite", try to accuse me of going to Nazi websites, or use the other magic term "conspiracy theorist". But you can't actually show me where I'm wrong, or where I've said anything false. Because I'm speaking the truth. And the only way to "win" an argument against someone telling verboten truths is to whine for censorship and try to silence them.
Werewolf
You just smoked his commie arse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.