Hamas attack on Israel

17,457 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll give the interim Chancellor credit by putting the American Flag back up.
TheStorm
Bockwinkle said:

Get the fire hoses ready.

Anti-Israel protesters at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill briefly took down the American flag and hoisted the Palestinian during demonstrations on campus Tuesday.

UNC Chapel Hill's Students for Justice in Palestine boasted on Instagram that the group had "removed the American flag from the center of Polk Place and replaced it with a Palestinian Flag."

Per reporting from the university newspaper, the Daily Tar Heel, protesters formed a circle around the flag pole, locking arms as counter protesters stared them down on the steps of South Building.

Anti-Israel protesters could be heard chanting: "Intifada" and "Free Palestine."

Interim Chancellor Lee Roberts later led a team of law enforcement officers who took down the Palestinian flag and replaced it with the Stars and Stripes.

A crowd could be heard chanting "USA" and singing the National Anthem. As Roberts held a press conference, protesters took down the U.S. flag a second time

Per the Daily Tar Heel, more than a dozen people carried the flag off of Polk Place, prompting jeers and shouts of "shame" from the anti-Israel crowd.

Classes were later canceled for the remainder of Tuesday due to "adverse conditions."
I just watched this report on Spectrum News. Just so stupid...
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Bockwinkle said:

Get the fire hoses ready.

Anti-Israel protesters at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill briefly took down the American flag and hoisted the Palestinian during demonstrations on campus Tuesday.

UNC Chapel Hill's Students for Justice in Palestine boasted on Instagram that the group had "removed the American flag from the center of Polk Place and replaced it with a Palestinian Flag."

Per reporting from the university newspaper, the Daily Tar Heel, protesters formed a circle around the flag pole, locking arms as counter protesters stared them down on the steps of South Building.

Anti-Israel protesters could be heard chanting: "Intifada" and "Free Palestine."

Interim Chancellor Lee Roberts later led a team of law enforcement officers who took down the Palestinian flag and replaced it with the Stars and Stripes.

A crowd could be heard chanting "USA" and singing the National Anthem. As Roberts held a press conference, protesters took down the U.S. flag a second time

Per the Daily Tar Heel, more than a dozen people carried the flag off of Polk Place, prompting jeers and shouts of "shame" from the anti-Israel crowd.

Classes were later canceled for the remainder of Tuesday due to "adverse conditions."
I just watched this report on Spectrum News. Just so stupid...
There's nothing wrong today with kids that bringing back public whipping couldn't cure.
Werewolf
What was the date, Oct 17th, 2023? Hamas is able to attack and kill so many Israelis.....coming across what's known to be the most secure border in the entire world?

Ncsufist
Lawsuit dropped yesterday I believe against amp and nsjp for being the propaganda arms for hamas in the us. These are the groups that have been behind all the student riots and crap at colleges the last couple of weeks. Wonder if the feds will use this lawsuit to charge anyone for providing aid and comfort to hamas.
jkpackfan
You don't say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-gives-chilling-update-56-arrested-nyu-new-school-somebody-movement
Werewolf
#Gobbler, I know, I know, my man........this a lie and I'm a xenophobe. The real problem, friend, is that you're just not very smart.

Werewolf
ncsupack1
So Hamas fires rockets today at one of the few points aid can get into Gaza. Color me shocked, Hamas doesn't want this to end.
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.