Hamas attack on Israel

18,559 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
jkpackfan
What is Israel supposed to do?
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

If you're asking me, I don't know. I shared info that is contrary to our MSM narrative. Nentanyahu has great opposition from Israeli masses. He could be using this conflict to distract the masses. He might be using it to force his people to support him. This could also be the Globalists attempting to start WW3........to depopulate the globe. They can find safe haven in their deep underoground bunkers.

My belief is that Israeli GOVT let Hamas come across..........and yes, allowed the murders of Israeli citizens. It gives the GOVT justification to go into the GAZA and massacre the masses.....vengeance.

Here in the US, our prior POTUS' have used conflict to distract from something that's embarrassing to them for instance.

I say educate ourselves as best we can so that we can better understand as things deteriorate over there.
Werewolf
Its not even the "fog of war" in this case.
Werewolf
Could be a fake too. Information 5th Gen warfare.
TheStorm
Ever notice how almost all those protesting in major democrat-run US cities and at liberal universities have to hide behind masks?

And no Civ... I don't think it's covid related either.

*I'm sure that 'ol Smapty's probably participated in a couple of "peaceful" NYC protests over the last couple of weeks.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/world/arabic-copy-hitlers-mein-kampf-found-childrens-room-used-hamas-israeli-officials
Werewolf
Werewolf
The WEF-NWO elites have controlled the policies of the western world since GHW Bush - easily - and have been carefully preparing the soup. The Mossad/Israeli Govt is also part of this group and looked the other way for HAMAS to light the match. All by design, a powder keg is ready to explode.

These people think in terms of decades and have all the resources to carefully carry out their plans.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

If you're asking me, I don't know. I shared info that is contrary to our MSM narrative. Nentanyahu has great opposition from Israeli masses. He could be using this conflict to distract the masses. He might be using it to force his people to support him. This could also be the Globalists attempting to start WW3........to depopulate the globe. They can find safe haven in their deep underoground bunkers.

My belief is that Israeli GOVT let Hamas come across..........and yes, allowed the murders of Israeli citizens. It gives the GOVT justification to go into the GAZA and massacre the masses.....vengeance.

Here in the US, our prior POTUS' have used conflict to distract from something that's embarrassing to them for instance.

I say educate ourselves as best we can so that we can better understand as things deteriorate over there.
The problem is you have an extreme fundamental misunderstanding of Israeli politics that all of your "plausable theories" are just conspiracy theories.

Are their factions of the Israeli public who do not like Netanyahu? Absolutely. Have those factions come together to fight the terrorists who attacked and murdered innocent men, women, and children on Oct 7. Yes they have.

I think when this is all said and done you will see massive changes to the IDF leadership and Nentanyahu no longer in government.

I dont believe in evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll globalists so that's a non starter.

I still fail to see the reason why you are posting pro Hamas propaganda here like it's actually news.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/israeli-pm-netanyahu-warns-america-if-we-dont-win-now-then-europe-is-next-and-youre-next
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

I dont believe in evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll globalists so that's a non starter.

I still fail to see the reason why you are posting pro Hamas propaganda here like it's actually news.
Hokie, the Mockingbird media plays you like a violin. You live in their matrix and will never find your way out. You cannot even find your way out with assistance. You're blind as a damn bat.....I can't help you friend.

And Biden is about to take all internet under Govt control.(See other thread).......while you're distracted by the MSM news...and you don't have a damn clue.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit......you have zero of it.

hokiewolf
Seeings how Ted Gunderson retired in 1979 from the FBI I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he didn't personally investigate any of those incidents.

Oldsouljer
An expert on Israeli politics is just what this board has been needing.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Lol. There's two of them... GP can write a nasty manifesto right up there with the best of them...
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Lol. There's two of them... GP can write a nasty manifesto right up there with the best of them...

It's funny how you guys have infinite tolerance for people who think insane crap about Jews, fanning flames that get other people hurt. But a guy who thinks he's a girl and isn't hurting anyone? That's just too much to bear. They must be stopped!!!
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

treating Israeli politics the same as US style politics is a gross error on Were's part, combined with his antisemitic views that he tries to mask as criticism of just the Israeli government should be obvious to everyone that he has no clue what he is talking about. But since you guys protect him as one of the team, i feel obligated to point out the obvious in hopes you'll understand the abject stupidity he posts.
TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

treating Israeli politics the same as US style politics is a gross error on Were's part, combined with his antisemitic views that he tries to mask as criticism of just the Israeli government should be obvious to everyone that he has no clue what he is talking about. But since you guys protect him as one of the team, i feel obligated to point out the obvious in hopes you'll understand the abject stupidity he posts.
Who protects him as one of the team?!?
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Just to clarify, I'm not protecting him, and I'm not treating him as part of any team.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Just to clarify, I'm not protecting him, and I'm not treating him as part of any team.
I'm not on a team. I don't agree with a single person on every issue. Regarding Israel, conflating my position doesn't make it so. There are two innocent groups of people in that region and that's the Palestinians and the Hebrew. Hamas is controlled by Mossad........and that's the two villains here.

Some of you are simply ping pond balls being batted across the net on the table. FoxNews on one side and CNN/MsNBC on the other. Both 'firehoses' under the control the same entities.

Oldsouljer
I have a feeling this is how hokie sees some of us……

Werewolf
Ur pic may not be too far off. Prepare yourself, we're close. Bigger than 911.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-palestinian-violent-protest-erupts-outside-dnc-headquarters-washington-dc-capitol-police-injured

Just more "peaceful" protests. Right, Civ?
packgrad
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-palestinian-violent-protest-erupts-outside-dnc-headquarters-washington-dc-capitol-police-injured

They weren't Trump supporters. Nothing to see here.
hokiewolf
TheStorm said:

Fun fact, I built that HQ when I was working on DC back in the day.
Werewolf
For ole stormie

Werewolf
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Once again your hate for a Jewish State shows. There is no genocide in Gaza. The only people who have called for genocide are the ones who want to wipe Israel off the map. That is Hamas and it supporters, Iran, and Qatar, as well as the incredibly dumb people who are protesting this war buy supporting Hamas.

Here's the real story, the protest demands responsibility of failure to properly protect the Israeli borders, which I believe is what will eventually happen. The Israeli government will be under different rule in the next election.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/protesters-outside-israeli-pm-netanyahus-house-anger-grows-2023-11-04/
Werewolf
Reuters....LOL. From the pens of the snake itself.

Can we agree that the Israelis themselves want him ousted......LOL.

And of course, the tightest border in the world is penetrated with hang gliders......You have no idea my man.........you have no idea. Of course, drinking Mockingbird Media is an aphrodisiac for ya.

You're a danger to the New Republic but at the same time its humorous in your own words.......you never ask "Why?" Why was Hamas able to penetrate the most secure border on the globe? Whom does it benefit? You are simply unable to deduce for yourself. You need Anderson Cooper or Brett Baier to break it down for ya.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

And of course, the tightest border in the world is penetrated with hang gliders......You have no idea my man.........you have no idea. Of course, drinking Mockingbird Media is an aphrodisiac for ya.

You're a danger to the New Republic but at the same time its humorous in your own words.......you never ask "Why?" Why was Hamas able to penetrate the most secure border on the globe? Whom does it benefit? You are simply unable to deduce for yourself. You need Anderson Cooper or Brett Baier to break it down for ya.

I'm really looking forward to you shipping off to your New Republic. Just imagine how many hours you'll save every day not having to regurgitate the endless firehose of Russian troll farm propaganda.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I'm really looking forward to you shipping off to your New Republic. Just imagine how many hours you'll save every day not having to regurgitate the endless firehose of Russian troll farm propaganda.
Just get your November shot while you still can...... .
Werewolf
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/upenn-board-trustees-chair-scott-bok-resigns-following-departure-president-liz-magill

Liz Magill is just pure scum as far as I am concerned. I hope she rots in hell.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.