Hamas attack on Israel

17,466 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Much to consider, I believe, in ascertaining the truth. Food for Thought...........in finding that truth.

Oldsouljer
If I find fault with Israel, it's this. You don't subject your citizens to draconian gun control laws in that part of the world. You just don't. And with their history, even preceding 1948, they should know better.
DrummerboyWolf
A heartbreaking story from Israel. These two young parents, who were both veterans of the Israeli Army, were able to hide their twins and kill 7 Hamas militants, before dying themselves. The twins survived and had been found by their Grandfather and an uncle.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tragic-story-israeli-couple-killed-170311162.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
wolf howl
Sickening to see people marching in support of Hamas in the US, London and other places. They should be deported to Gaza IMO.
caryking
wolf howl said:

Sickening to see people marching in support of Hamas in the US, London and other places. They should be deported to Gaza IMO.
People have a right to show support, for anyone, as a citizen, of the US. That said, you are correct, this is a sad understanding of history and the land that is Israel. A deportation would be awesome, to show these people how good they have it here...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
The state of fake "Israel" helped created Hamas. And they probably still control it, or at least have many double agent spies embedded within it.

Don't believe it? It's just another "conspiracy theory"?? Even the commie jewish-controlled Lamestream media has to admit it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/

Quote:

How Israel helped create Hamas

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

Just like the CIA and Mossad also fostered and helped create "Al-Qaeda". Why? Because when your goal is to instigate wars, you need a "boogeyman" to fight. So you create the boogeyman. And if the boogeyman fails to provide the necessary provocation, then you stage and perpetrate the "terrorist attacks" yourselves, and then blame it on the boogeyman -- eg, 9/11.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
caryking said:

wolf howl said:

People have a right to show support, for anyone, as a citizen, of the US. That said, you are correct, this is a sad understanding of history and the land that is Israel. A deportation would be awesome, to show these people how good they have it here...

Actually, the more I think about this, I think…. How can we coexist with these people?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Could there be chapters of history for this region that remain "untold"?

While very little of the narrative coming from our MSM is in doubt for me, a study like this might lead to a refined understand.

DNA from the Bible's Canaanites lives on in modern Arabs and Jews (nationalgeographic.com)
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

wolf howl said:

Education is good. And they'd get a good one in Gaza.
hokiewolf
Good to see the two resident antisemites have already chimed in
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

My Jewish sister and her two sons would disagree with your opinion of me.

You're good at the name calling when it comes to Israel. I question what is the truth.........and I question how this event unfolded..........its all too easy. We'll see how the truth on this one unfolds too...........just as your warmongering in Ukraine proved unwarranted.
Werewolf
Additionally, #Hoak, I would urge all to use their discernment. The media and federal govt have lied to us for months. The Ukraine War funding has been discontinued.........why not push a much bigger red-button, like Israel. And what a coincidence just days after the Ukraine War money laundering operation was defunded.........this one has all the Globalist's desirable outcomes and "then some".

We should all take a deep breath and do our best to understand what is really going on here. Or we can continue to flip on CNN, MsNBC and FoxNews and drink from the Mockingbird Media firehose.

Here's another's perspective.
GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf said:

Oh wow, game over. Because of the magic smear term ""anti-Semite". So no one can EVER criticize jews as a group, the state of Israel, Judaism as a religion, etc? There couldn't possibly be at least a few legitimate reasons to criticize them?

Oh no….no criticism allowed. Or they smear you with a stupid made up term.

Why is no one allowed to criticize jews???

To see who rules over you, ask yourself whom you cannot criticize.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf howl
caryking said:

caryking said:

wolf howl said:

Actually, the more I think about this, I think…. How can we coexist with these people?
You can't coexist with animal humans and people that cheer beheading babies and dragging corpses through the streets in celebration. I'm sorry, there's a limit. People like that, and people that cheer for that, have no place in a society that I want to be a part of.
hokiewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

Oh wow, game over. Because of the magic smear term ""anti-Semite". So no one can EVER criticize jews as a group, the state of Israel, Judaism as a religion, etc? There couldn't possibly be at least a few legitimate reasons to criticize them?

Oh no….no criticism allowed. Or they smear you with a stupid made up term.

Why is no one allowed to criticize jews???

To see who rules over you, ask yourself whom you cannot criticize.
I think in this case where women and children where slaughtered in the most brutal way possible and the first things you and Were post are conspiracy theories that this was all done by Israel as some larger grand conspiracy theory is beyond the pale.

You're more than welcome to criticize jews, but both of you are showing your true colors in this thread, regardless of using the "I know jews so it's ok" cover.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
I can promise you my friend that I'm opposed to any slaughter of women, children or men. I question how this happened and I question who is ultimately and truly behind this slaughter. I also would question the #'s too. I don't trust the MSM and I don't trust the federal govt........ We've fallen for such things in the past. Start the process of pulling up the rug for yourselves and look what's underneath. We did that in Ukraine........and it seems to have prevented US soldiers from being on the ground in front of Russian tanks.

Again, this is all too convenient.......and all to consistent with the usual narrative.
jkpackfan
There's one side here who is full of antisemites and it's not us conservatives. In 2016 53% of dems supported and sympathized more with Israel, now that number is 38%, scary stuff. If you need further proof just look at the comments from the squad as well as the protests in NY organized by a wing of the Democratic Party.

What happened in Israel should sicken and infuriate everyone and Hamas deserves everything about to come their way.
dogplasma
Seriously, is there a world event, political story, economic development, weather headline, social trend, fashion fad, entertainment rumor, health policy, science fact, or airborne pathogen that isn't a conspiracy of some kind? Sweet chocolate Jesus.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

I can promise you my friend that I'm opposed to any slaughter of women, children or men. I question how this happened and I question who is ultimately and truly behind this slaughter. I also would question the #'s too. I don't trust the MSM and I don't trust the federal govt........ We've fallen for such things in the past. Start the process of pulling up the rug for yourselves and look what's underneath. We did that in Ukraine........and it seems to have prevented US soldiers from being on the ground in front of Russian tanks.

Again, this is all too convenient.......and all to consistent with the usual narrative
So you think Israel is gonna slaughter their own people so that they can go to war?
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Again, this is all too convenient.......and all to consistent with the usual narrative
So you think Israel is gonna slaughter their own people so that they can go to war?
I don't know what might be in the works. As a comparison, UKraine's leadership - Zelensky - was all too ready to send Ukrainian troops into battle against a superior foe....with zero chance of winning. Of course, NATO and our Federal Govt crony politicians supported this and our spending billions toward the effort.

This incursion doesn't pass the smell test for me. Israeli technology is such that they know everything that goes on within a quarter of a mile of that border. Do I think HAMAS did this........probably. Do I think the incursion was allowed......probably. In that context, I would say the Mossad and/or elements within the military looked the other way..........but this is my guess at this time.

What's underway globally is far bigger than even several hundred or even thousand expendable civilians. Tragedy is beneficial to the global cabal and its minions. We may later find out more about who Netanyahu really reports to..........and I don't think its the Israeli people. Read up on what happened in 1917 relative to the formation of Israel in the 40s. WHo was involved?

Again; I'm throwing up a caution flag.........i think its a little early to be sure. Just like Ukraine, I think the truth will surface later.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

Seriously, is there a world event, political story, economic development, weather headline, social trend, fashion fad, entertainment rumor, health policy, science fact, or airborne pathogen that isn't a conspiracy of some kind? Sweet chocolate Jesus.

"Conspiracy" is simply defined as two or more people planning or working together to accomplish the objective.

What else is there?…."lone nut" actions being hatched by a single person? That's the ridiculous Oswald acting alone view of history.

Either people in Hamas conspired to carry out some attacks….or the Israelis conspired to carry out a false flag, or some other group was involved in a conspiracy. It wasn't one lone nut.

Or by "conspiracy" are you using the term incorrectly to refer to a view of events opposed to the "official" narrative from the Establishment media and other supposed "authorities"? Oh yes….it's "SO CRAAAZY" to think that the communist Establishment media might be lying. They've only been lying about everything else of importance, including every major war of the last half century.
Werewolf
Don't know where this is headed but it won't be good ......and won't stay local. Hang on, it could become grave

Werewolf
#theSieve's squad is quiet for a change. Could we figure out why?

Werewolf
One side of this pic is represented by the $6 billion dollars that Joe Buyden admin sent to Iran.

If we can't provoke a Russian conflict then let's fund both sides for a real hot war in the Middle East. It can go global in a hurry friends.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Just like an old movie that get's played over and over again at the theatre. One script is all that's needed for the tinderbox to become a raging fire. Who pulled out the match and lit it........it's not that hard to answer.

packofwolves
https://nypost.com/2023/10/10/rep-rashida-tlaibs-ripped-for-flying-palestinian-flag/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rashida-tlaib-dodges-reporter-repeatedly-asking-condemns-hamas-slaughtering-infants

(Just noticed Were covered these in tweet above)
GuerrillaPack
Before raising the possibility of these terrorist attacks being a false flag, perhaps we should mention the long, long history of the Israeli state and Mossad committing false flag attacks -- where they bombed buildings for example and then tried to frame Arabs for the attack.

And these aren't up for debate, to be dismissed as "muh that's just a conspiracy theory". No, it's admitted...by jewish sources, wikipedia, everyone.

One such instance is the 1946 bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, that killed 91 people (including jews). It wasn't done by Arabs. No, it was done by the Irgun, a para-military right-wing Zionist jewish organization.

The jews disguised themselves as Arabs, and tried to frame Arabs. And it didn't bother them to murder fellow jews in order to achieve their objective.

All admitted here on wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
Quote:

Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.[9] Some of the deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[9]

FYI, 9/11 was another false flag operation very similar to this. Bomb the buildings and blame Arabs (planes were a diversion and were not hijacked but most likely remote-controlled drone military planes, explosives aka demolition charges placed inside the buildings caused the buildings to collapse at free-fall speed and be pulverized to dust).

Another admitted famous Israeli false flag was "The Lavon Affair" in 1954 where they planned to bomb buildings in Egypt and blame it on muslims:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Quote:

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of a false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2]
GuerrillaPack
And even if people don't know the shady history of false flags perpetrated by the Israelis/Mossad, they should just be generally suspicious of the "official story" when major events like this happen.

It baffles me that people still continue to just blindly trust the Leftist-Marxist Establishment Lamestream media and government to give them "the truth". Like, you see the latest "news" on the TV and immediately assume you are getting the "truth"?? Really??

How many times does the Establishment media and government have to blatantly lie to you on issues of massive importance and be caught running all sorts of frauds (eg, covid-19 scam, Iraq War, 9/11...and going all the way back to the JFK assassination, etc) before you finally get it? The government and Establishment media are organized crime. There is a criminal cabal running our society. They are lying about everything, and systematically working to perpetrate massive frauds and crimes with regards to virtually every major issue you can think of.
GuerrillaPack
Also, just because people like me are critical of the Israeli state doesn't mean that we support Islam. That's an overly simplistic and false way of thinking -- where people are pigeon-holed into categories. No, I don't support Judaism or Islam. Both are bad. I don't think we should be allies with the state of Israel, or with arab states like Saudi Arabia. I support the philosophy of George Washington, where he cautioned against entangling the nation in alliances with any nations.

We should not be sending billions of dollars in aid and military equipment to the state of Israel, Saudi Arabia, or all of these other nations. And we certainly should not send our young men and women off to die for conflicts we have no interest in.
Werewolf
DIscussion of Ukraine-Russia contrast w Middle East. Youtube so it's pretty vanilla.

Werewolf
to be sorted out .........TBD.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
You guys ready to rumble........powderkeg seems lit.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.