TRUMP 2024

214,181 Views | 3466 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Civilized
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Well well well what do we have here?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

1. Trump will be arrested
2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

Go ahead, scoff some more.

To give wise Sieve some more to scoff about..

3. the Joe Biden you see today is not the real Joe BIden
4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?

Treason? For what, again?
Joe Biden as a real-life Weekend at Bernie's?
Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…
Give it time fellas......I'll have my laughs with you matrix guys in the end. I'm confident enough to post this. I'd waited on the Kenya info but since this news story is out I decided to add to what I've heard for a couple of years. Actually there's a Q post about it several years back.
"News Story"
Here's another one Hoke, conditions here in the US will continue to deteriorate over the coming months.....across the spectrum as outlined here in our topics. At some point, escalation of overseas conflicts will result in some sort of Cuban Missile type event. Will you matrix guys have woken up before then? I doubt it. Its fun watching the hysteria evolve.....its gonna get rough Mr. Normie.
By the way, it could be any number of situations of course, Russia, Iran, NK but my guess is China/Taiwan.
looking forward to none of that being true.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/leonardo-dicaprio-us-court-testify-fugees-rapper-trial-2023-04-03/
I've been hearing that this would eventually occur for the last 2 years. Looks like it may be that time. The reason is to avoid treason charges........he'll say he wasn't an American citizen and thus cannot face a military tribunal for treason.

LOLOLOL

WHAT
Not sure what your LOL is my dear Sieve. A particular person that I routinely listen to when he's interviewed has said a couple of things for at least two years....relative to news event of today.

2. Obama will flea (move) to Kenya to avoid treason charges claiming that he was a Kenyan citizen and could not be charged for treason.

Just telling you facts of what I've heard said a number of times. I've heard the Trump arrest prediction dozens of times. The Obama to Kenya thing maybe twice.

Remember I voted for Obama in 2008....worst damn vote of my life as I found out who he really is by 2012.

And remember your scoffing about my warnings about the jab.....and you've now got 2 or 3 of em I think. all that unknown shi$ running through your veins and lodged in your vital organs.

4. Michelle Obama is Michael Robinson and was our 1st transvestite First Lady/Man?

Michael Robinson?

I don't know what's more ridiculous, you posting this crazy **** or people on here actually starring it.

And to think the poster, and surely the folks who starred it, make fun of idiot voters "on the other side"
Lol. Like who?!?

I've repeatedly made fun of "were" over #3 & #4… #2?!? First time that I've seen that one out of him so far, but it immediately seems to be of the same nature as the others for me…
Give it time fellas......I'll have my laughs with you matrix guys in the end. I'm confident enough to post this. I'd waited on the Kenya info but since this news story is out I decided to add to what I've heard for a couple of years. Actually there's a Q post about it several years back.
"News Story"
Here's another one Hoke, conditions here in the US will continue to deteriorate over the coming months.....across the spectrum as outlined here in our topics. At some point, escalation of overseas conflicts will result in some sort of Cuban Missile type event. Will you matrix guys have woken up before then? I doubt it. Its fun watching the hysteria evolve.....its gonna get rough Mr. Normie.
By the way, it could be any number of situations of course, Russia, Iran, NK but my guess is China/Taiwan.
I think we should all be concerned about the number of countries starting to align on currency. Why is this happening? In two short years, the dollar has become junk (ok, that may be a little harsh) to other countries.

Also, the China/Taiwan conflict is real.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

"News Story"
I think we should all be concerned about the number of countries starting to align on currency. Why is this happening? In two short years, the dollar has become junk (ok, that may be a little harsh) to other countries.

I'll believe that S*** will happen when Obama moves to Kenya.

But to your point, Biden sucks at foreign policy, this is a known truth. How though, does isolation, which is what is the current popular right wing stance change any of that?

Unfortunately, if you want to be seen as the country that leads the world, you have to sometimes roll around in the dirt.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

"News Story"

I'll believe that S*** will happen when Obama moves to Kenya.

But to your point, Biden sucks at foreign policy, this is a known truth. How though, does isolation, which is what is the current popular right wing stance change any of that?

Unfortunately, if you want to be seen as the country that leads the world, you have to sometimes roll around in the dirt.
Hokie, have you not questioned the following:

- Why is the Wacko Biden allowed to continue unquestioned by the MSM? I'd be interested in some of you guys opinions.....so Hoak's opinion is that Biden just sucks at foreign policy???

- MSM does not show even 1/10 of the BIden fiasco in front of a camera. WHy? What's your opinion as to why?

- Is our current situation - or your situation specifically - unchanged from Trump to Biden? Financially, safety, security, taxes, etc. Most of us here are most likely in fairly good financial condition so some of the inflation is not felt by most here. Can you not see how it is impacting low-income families? Do you care? Or is it every man for himself with most here?

- What happens over the next several months as more and more leave the workforce and more and more latch on to a govt assistance for survival? Where does the govt assistance funds come from? Higher and higher deficits........as we send billions of fiat dollars overseas?

- What happens with the Federal Reserve's note is not the world's reserve currency? What happens with all the major oil producing countries begin exchanging in non-Fiat dollars?

Some of you guys are smart.......you graduated from a great institution. But you're not putting things together or you are planting you heads/eyes in the sand.......I think it is called mass formation psychosis. "Mass formation" has been used in place of terms like "mob psychology" and represents how large groups of people can influence an individual's behavior.

I'd be interested in some attempt to answer from a few of you.
Werewolf
I inadvertently put that post above on this thread. It should be on the Biden thread so as to not hijack this one. I'm gonna repost over on the other one if anyone wishes to respond.
Werewolf
These protestors don't realize it yet but they're on the same side as CIC Trump. Is your MSM media covering this #Sieve, #Kim, #Hoak?

Werewolf
One more thing and I actually have a job :-)

SES is a piece of the puzzle and a faction involved in the turmoil we see. Of course HOAK, KIM and SIEVE dont' see anything different than normal politics........

Senior Executive Service (United States) - Wikipedia

We have the CCP infiltration and collaborators SES and the Q operation. I think the SES is most closely aligned with the WEF but not sure. The WEF and CCP had been colluding but my opinion is that neither wants to allow the other to be in charge. Just my thoughts.
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Tell me who starred it. And I'll tell you that is a person taht concerns me as a voter.

There is always going to be some idiot that stars something that makes absolutely no sense… hell, I'm even seeing Marco and Traffic Man's post getting starred on here, and those two are just as much "certifiable Idiots" as any of the other two on the other end of the spectrum…
NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan
It is ALWAYS projection from MAGA/GQP.

TheStorm
Lol… and right on cue.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Tell me who starred it. And I'll tell you that is a person taht concerns me as a voter.

There is always going to be some idiot that stars something that makes absolutely no sense… hell, I'm even seeing Marco and Traffic Man's post getting starred on here, and those two are just as much "certifiable Idiots" as any of the other two on the other end of the spectrum…

We agree in theory, though I think Marco is clearly a caricature to stir things up, whereas I firmly believe GP and Were believe the nonsense they spew - which is much more concerning
Werewolf
The Storm......such a naive highly and fully jabbed individual...
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

We agree in theory, though I think Marco is clearly a caricature to stir things up, whereas I firmly believe GP and Were believe the nonsense they spew - which is much more concerning
Not just believe........we'll have our chance to compare notes at some juncture. I think before the Jan 2025 inauguration is fair. How about it fellas.......I promise I'm going nowhere. You jokers are gonna be eating crow just like you ate the poisonous jabs.......
caryking
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Chem, GP and were do you a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Chem, GP and were do you a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…
Call me out anytime. Sieve does :-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
If ya know, ya know. Ignore sheep.

jkpackfan
Scary times indeed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maoist-survivor-issues-chilling-warning-celebrating-trump-arrest-cheering-own-demise
Werewolf
Just like GHWB's too. Suprising huh? Remember this.....
caryking
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Chem, GP and were do "give" a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…

Were, I corrected my post…. Hey, when I see something that's out there (my opinion), I will call it out. When I see something that makes me scratch my head, I ask questions…. I agree, well… I agree.

I only with others would engage in good faith. Yes, that includes the people I agree with most of the time.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Chem, GP and were do "give" a few good nuggets in their post. Don't wash everything away; rather, discuss the things that make sense and call out the think are out there…

Were, I corrected my post…. Hey, when I see something that's out there (my opinion), I will call it out. When I see something that makes me scratch my head, I ask questions…. I agree, well… I agree.

I only with others would engage in good faith. Yes, that includes the people I agree with most of the time.
Cary, we're cool........it was intended for the KIm. You and I are on the same side. I make efforts to get the sheep to think. I think memes and whining are what can be managed here. I've just showed some optics, I've posted two different Joe Bidens, I've shown Michael and not Michelle. I've shared info on COG 1 and COG 2 and the relative EO's.

I'll enjoy seeing guys here eat crow.......but it won't be sweet because so many of our brethren are about to suffer..........just like the damn jabs.
Werewolf
[url=https://twitter.com/KimDotcom][/url]
@KimDotcom
Trump was a threat to OCB. If he had uncovered the corruption from China to Ukraine they could all be in jail. Trumps 'draining of the swamp' had to be stopped. The deep state is in bed with OCB and vice versa. Together they must prevent another Trump presidency or be destroyed.

Trump was a fool in his first term. He did not understand how powerful the deep state forces were both in the Democratic and Republican Party. The deep state plays both sides. Trump appointed people who played on his enormous ego, charmed him and then stabbed him in the back.

Cary; here's where you are I think........aligned with this guy. on the 1st pgh we're close........ but IMHO the OCB (obama, clinton, biden) is WEF/CCP mixed to some degree and I'm not sure if you agree.

IMHO; on the 2nd pgh.......Trump DID understand how powerful the deep state forces were. He purposely appointed deep state players with the expectations of what occurred. It was Trump's role..........as we've been in COG since Jan 2017. I'm sure you don't agree.
Werewolf
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

But when you post rubbish that the earth is flat, or the Joe Biden is dead and his puppet is the POTUS, you throw away any credibility for anything else.

Difference and diversity of opinions is great - it's why the country is great. But it also allows the loons.
And in Weres case he posts things that align with his view that he knows are not real. Why should you believe anything he posts
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

But when you post rubbish that the earth is flat, or the Joe Biden is dead and his puppet is the POTUS, you throw away any credibility for anything else.

Difference and diversity of opinions is great - it's why the country is great. But it also allows the loons.
And in Weres case he posts things that align with his view that he knows are not real. Why should you believe anything he posts
I stand by the fact that the Joe Biden you're watching is not the real Joe Biden. I cannot attest to who is under the mask and who controls whomever is under the mask. Don't believe your lying eyes KIM.........whatever you do, don't believe em ;-)

Kim, you didn't take me seriously.when I gave you the truth about the jab. How did that work out for ya? How many you got.........3 or 4? Stuck like a pig is my recollection.
Marco
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

You mad ConMan Don is now a defendant? Anybody that oppose that draft dodger is a idiot to you,jackass!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

Can't lock up the Grand wizard!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

Crying ass Lizard Lindsey! Crying over ConMan but didn't shed one tear over the insurrection or school shootings that killed innocent kids!! Drop dead Ms.Graham!!
Marco
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

And who are you??
Marco
Werewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Not just believe........we'll have our chance to compare notes at some juncture. I think before the Jan 2025 inauguration is fair. How about it fellas.......I promise I'm going nowhere. You jokers are gonna be eating crow just like you ate the poisonous jabs.......
Who gon be inaugurated in 2025? Lol and i don't eat crow i eat fish! Without even knowing you i know what you eat!! Think about it!! Lol!!
Marco
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOLOL

WHAT

Michael Robinson?

Lol. Like who?!?

Huh?? Kinda confused, NC State grad??
Marco
Werewolf said:

He left out a few things like twice impeached,one termed and FIRED, 2 time john,draft dodger, accused rapist and arrested presidential candidate!! You can hav'em!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.