TRUMP 2024

216,767 Views | 3519 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

So I'm not going to go back and look for the post where BBW120G ask where I'm at or where Wolfer is at in regards to Marco's post. Let me say this.

If we as mods, regardless of which on, moderates or edits a post by BBW we get called out by several of his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

If we as mods , regardless of which one, moderate or edits a post by Marco we called out by his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

So we have been told by the PTB to do nothing. What you are left with is this. Steve Williams.

You can message me or Wolfer all you want. We just forward said message to Steve.

We clear any flags and go about our day.

Well, you wanted the bull? You are fixing to get him. Steve Williams.

I warned everyone almost 6 months ago about the tone of the WC. Maybe some of y'all that have been permabanned from other sights can find somewhere to go.

I wake up in the morning and ban the Russian Bots that have signed up and that's it.

Marco has allies? Lol. Between two board caricatures , I find him much funnier than BBW ever was, but I wouldn't think he'd really have any allies who'd defend him, lol
Glasswolf
Packchem91 said:

Glasswolf said:

So I'm not going to go back and look for the post where BBW120G ask where I'm at or where Wolfer is at in regards to Marco's post. Let me say this.

If we as mods, regardless of which on, moderates or edits a post by BBW we get called out by several of his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

If we as mods , regardless of which one, moderate or edits a post by Marco we called out by his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

So we have been told by the PTB to do nothing. What you are left with is this. Steve Williams.

You can message me or Wolfer all you want. We just forward said message to Steve.

I warned everyone almost 6 months ago about the tone of the WC. Maybe some of y'all that have been permabanned from other sights can find somewhere to go.

I wake up in the morning and ban the Russian Bots that have signed up and that's it.

Marco has allies? Lol. Between two board caricatures , I find him much funnier than BBW ever was, but I wouldn't think he'd really have any allies who'd defend him, lol
There are a few lol.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Werewolf
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.

Awww, I thought you'd ignored me (again). Someone is lying.

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

That's the story of lying packchem and why he is on ignore.
Have you noticed that Chem gets in arguments all the time, on all the boards…

Lol, you have any more jokes for us Cary?

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
The only person I argue with is you. Everyone else is a debate…
Meh, semantics.
BTW, i see you have yet another homage to BBW in your signature. I know you don't like me aligning you with your little buddy, but you've had signatures with defenses to him half the time we've "argued", lol.

I'd like to use your eloquent defense of him to show either the complete stupidity of your "ideogical alignent" argument -- or, maybe its the brilliance of it, you tell me.

You have claimed multiple times that you are for the complete shutdown of immigration, of any kind.
This aligns with the white nationalist party's agenda. So, i guess BBW should start calling you a white nationalist (all caps??) every time he responds.....
Chem, I put a statement, by BBW, to illustrate what he is saying. Some, on here, aren't able to put 2+2 together and get 4; therefore, I've quoted something, he said, to more clearly illustrate what some are unable to see.

Stupidity or brilliance? Isn't that a fine line for some?

Immigration? Call it what you want. I have an opinion that we have enough immigrants, in our country, already. Finish the wall, then do immigration reform. I've also said that our immigration process is probably very burdensome, just like most processes within government. In fact, someone on here, complained about the process, based on the time and bureaucracy, to get a family member here. I am confident it's too much.

Yes, shutdown immigration, until we solve the above! I realize that's a strong position. I also realize people need a kick in the butt in order to be accountable.

Well, congrats WHITE NATIONALIST. It's funny to see self-proclaimed Christians that are also WHITE NATIONALISTS

Footnote: this is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a WHITE NATIONALIST ideology, whether you think you are a WHITE NATIONALIST or not..

Isn't that the way this works??

Chem has no idea what ethnicity I am…. That's a typical lefty summarizing things and categorizing people, based on ethnicity. No shame on his part!

Wonder how aggrieved the Kim would be if the person expressing concern over out-of-control immigration -- either legal or illegal --- was:

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

The fact that an American citizen is concerned about losing our national identity with so many non-AMericans inside our borders is racism if that American is white. How about the 8 listed above? Maybe citizens of 1 thru 8 also think 15% of our population being of foreign decent and culture could be destabilizing.

What if all 15% were Chinese and had arrived in the last 2-3 years..........illegally. Would the Kim be concerned?

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
Meh, semantics.
BTW, i see you have yet another homage to BBW in your signature. I know you don't like me aligning you with your little buddy, but you've had signatures with defenses to him half the time we've "argued", lol.

I'd like to use your eloquent defense of him to show either the complete stupidity of your "ideogical alignent" argument -- or, maybe its the brilliance of it, you tell me.

You have claimed multiple times that you are for the complete shutdown of immigration, of any kind.
This aligns with the white nationalist party's agenda. So, i guess BBW should start calling you a white nationalist (all caps??) every time he responds.....
Chem, I put a statement, by BBW, to illustrate what he is saying. Some, on here, aren't able to put 2+2 together and get 4; therefore, I've quoted something, he said, to more clearly illustrate what some are unable to see.

Immigration? Call it what you want. I have an opinion that we have enough immigrants, in our country, already. Finish the wall, then do immigration reform. I've also said that our immigration process is probably very burdensome, just like most processes within government. In fact, someone on here, complained about the process, based on the time and bureaucracy, to get a family member here. I am confident it's too much.

Yes, shutdown immigration, until we solve the above! I realize that's a strong position. I also realize people need a kick in the butt in order to be accountable.

Well, congrats WHITE NATIONALIST. It's funny to see self-proclaimed Christians that are also WHITE NATIONALISTS

Footnote: this is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a WHITE NATIONALIST ideology, whether you think you are a WHITE NATIONALIST or not..

Chem has no idea what ethnicity I am…. That's a typical lefty summarizing things and categorizing people, based on ethnicity. No shame on his part!
LOL, don't be a hypcrite now. I don't care what your ethnicity is. We're talking about beliefs here, and your beliefs on immigration are in sync with the WN movement. And per your own tag line, if you are wanting a candidate who believes like you do on this topic, then you align with WN ideology.

Proudly, it seems, so just own it.
NM
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

LOL, don't be a hypcrite now. I don't care what your ethnicity is. We're talking about beliefs here, and your beliefs on immigration are in sync with the WN movement. And per your own tag line, if you are wanting a candidate who believes like you do on this topic, then you align with WN ideology.

You have taken a discussion point and decided to twist it in the worst possible way. This is unfair to Cary and harmful as a society.

This is neither productive or smart.

Cary has an opinion that many Americans have. That doesn't make the sympathizer to the white nationalist movement. If you proclaim the opposite are you a sympathizer to the Mexican cartels? How much is your kick back?

See, not productive.

This is the direct result of inaction to work together to solve a real issue on this country for almost 40 years! Stop treating your neighbors as your enemies just because they have a different perspective or political ideology.

You should only do that if they are UNC fans.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
I'll be the 1st to star the Hoak's reply.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

You have taken a discussion point and decided to twist it in the worst possible way. This is unfair to Cary and harmful as a society.

Cary has an opinion that many Americans have. That doesn't make the sympathizer to the white nationalist movement. If you proclaim the opposite are you a sympathizer to the Mexican cartels? How much is your kick back?

See, not productive.

This is the direct result of inaction to work together to solve a real issue on this country for almost 40 years! Stop treating your neighbors as your enemies just because they have a different perspective or political ideology.

I 100% agree with you. That's my point of the whole notion of the caricature that is BBW. He's a clown show like Marco, but because he's in alignment with Cary, PG, Were and others, they don't call him on the gross generalizations he makes and how it stifles reasonable debate. Of course, if you're the one in power (in this case, just significantly more numbers), you can just not care.

In fact, Cary creates a signature line to emphasize the legitimacy of what BBW does with his labeling of MARXIST to nearly every person who doesn't fall in lock step with him.
I mean, come on.

Both of those things, in a vacuum are stupid.

Marco
Werewolf said:

The brainwashed here are probalbly a hopeless project. Keep showing em'..........is the hope.

Are you serious? Last i checked Don the Con had a man crush on Putin while in office and you probably was fine with that!! Sloppy Joe dividing America?? Newsflash, America was divided when he took office!!
Werewolf
The triggered.......such wasted energy by the Kim.

Here's the deal, Juan O'Savin 101. Introduction to Q, The Storm and The Great Awakenng

#WeGotThis #EnjoyTheShow

https://rumble.com/v2efpm2-juan-o-savin-huge-intel-march-23-2023-shocked-to-see-this.html
Marco
caryking said:

Marco said:

caryking said:

It's interesting that Marco's post are more succinct than they've been…. I'd say BBW has figured out who he really is…
Wrong!!!
Wait…. The way Marco is using the word Wrong, I think I figured out who he is…

He's Donald J. Trump
Nah, i am not a adulterous criminal, sorry!! Wrong again!!
Marco
Glasswolf said:

My posts aren't all that bad just not like by some cause i object to the one person yall worship,DJT!!
Marco
Packchem91 said:

Glasswolf said:

Unlike most on here, i don't need allies!! I post for the fun of it, yall the ones who be all in them feelings!! The sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar on that!!
Marco
Glasswolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Glasswolf said:

There are a few lol.
Again, i don't need'em!!
Marco
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

See, not productive.

I 100% agree with you. That's my point of the whole notion of the caricature that is BBW. He's a clown show like Marco, but because he's in alignment with Cary, PG, Were and others, they don't call him on the gross generalizations he makes and how it stifles reasonable debate. Of course, if you're the one in power (in this case, just significantly more numbers), you can just not care.

In fact, Cary creates a signature line to emphasize the legitimacy of what BBW does with his labeling of MARXIST to nearly every person who doesn't fall in lock step with him.
I mean, come on.

Both of those things, in a vacuum are stupid.

"He's a clown show like Marco" Now see, board mods they take a shot at me whenever they like but when i post something they don't like, they whine!! Classic case of having your cake and eating it too.BTW i am not a clown show you got ne mixed up with that racist in Florida who gets his face spray painted orange, daily!! Yall knows his name by now!!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

See, not productive.

Thank You Hokie! Of all the people on this board, you are the only one that's actually spent time with me.

Chems caricature of me is based on his misguided ideology. That's unfortunate; however, it is what it is…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

Wonder how aggrieved the Kim would be if the person expressing concern over out-of-control immigration -- either legal or illegal --- was:

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

The fact that an American citizen is concerned about losing our national identity with so many non-AMericans inside our borders is racism if that American is white. How about the 8 listed above? Maybe citizens of 1 thru 8 also think 15% of our population being of foreign decent and culture could be destabilizing.

What if all 15% were Chinese and had arrived in the last 2-3 years..........illegally. Would the Kim be concerned?

No. Because, unfortunately it doesn't fit his talking points… being on the other side of most arguments is one thing, but calling people on this site "White Nationalist's" when they are nothing anywhere even close to that is in very poor form and as egregious as anything else anybody else has ever posted here.

Also, Glass… the first time that Marco actually participates in a conversation here about anything, please let me know… and you can tell Steve that I said the same thing. You both know who he is anyway .
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

No. Because, unfortunately it doesn't fit his talking points… being on the other side of most arguments is one thing, but calling people on this site "White Nationalist's" when they are nothing anywhere even close to that is in very poor form and as egregious as anything else anybody else has ever posted here.

Also, Glass… the first time that Marco actually participates in a conversation here about anything, please let me know… and you can tell Steve that I said the same thing. You both know who he is anyway .

I'll wait for you to call out BBW for calling everyone not on the right wing a MARXIST

I don't know if Cary is a WN or not. But his opinion on immigration is in lock step with that platform. And per his own signature line, that is apparently ok to refer to someone by the group with whom they share beliefs

How is it different? Oh yeah, because when BBW does it, he's labelling the couple of posters here who don't lean way to the right on every topic
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

I'll wait for you to call out BBW for calling everyone not on the right wing a MARXIST

I don't know if Cary is a WN or not. But his opinion on immigration is in lock step with that platform. And per his own signature line, that is apparently ok to refer to someone by the group with whom they share beliefs

How is it different? Oh yeah, because when BBW does it, he's labelling the couple of posters here who don't lean way to the right on every topic
I'll say it for you again Chem.... Here are the facts of what members of YOUR party, the MARXIST PARTY, have promoted, put up for vote in Congress and routinely echo to members of YOUR main stream media mouthpieces.

https://simplypsychology.org/marxism.html

• Abolishing the Electoral College (which would mean NY and California elect POTUS)
  • Abolishing the Filibuster eliminating the voice of the minority (ensuring single party rule)
  • Adding D.C. and Puerto Rico (which would ensure single party rule)
  • Expanding the SCOTUS after having elected enough lefty Senators to overcome Sinema and Manchin's objections to (ensure single party rule from the bench)
  • Abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • Federalizing elections where the party in power controls the districting in ALL 50 states from the federal level (this would gerrymander the House to ensure single party rule)
  • Open borders (they pretty much are now but this would usher in new voters to ensure single party rule in future elections)
  • Reimagining the DA offices to take a more equitable approach to enforcing the laws and administering justice (equity is a key platform of the MARXIST theory and is being applied across the country on a daily basis. Especially in the current administration)
  • Removing all testing requirements for colleges to have a more "equitable" and "diverse" student body. (meaning it doesn't matter if you are qualified as long as you check a quota box making everyone the same regardless of skill level. Pillar of MARXISM.)

Here are just a few and there are dozens more. I know you probably are going to respond with a big "nuh uh.." but it is obvious this is where the left is today and they are getting more extreme by the minute.

And your BS childish attempt to equate the above with White Nationalism was a pathetic and immature way of saying you haven't got a defense for what I have been saying.

NONE of the GOP members have ever supported, quoted, promoted ANY of the White Nationalist ideas and if they would have they wouldn't be in office.

The only White Nationalist ideas that have been expressed by members of Congress have come from YOUR party from the Democratic Socialist members Tilab and Omar. FACT.

Now back to your complaint about being called a MARXIST... when you vote for candidates that support the above bulleted comments and facts YOU are voting for those policies whether you support all of them or not.

Again, no member of the GOP has ever promoted, tweeted, supported White Nationalist ideas or materials. That was YOUR team. FACT.

Now you can try and spin this all you want. It's obvious you don't have a leg to stand on.

I told Glass the same thing and any of the rest of the lefty brigade on here. You can claim to be a raspberry covered donut but just saying it doesn't make you one. What makes you, Glass and the rest MARXISTS is the fact that you willingly vote for candidates that promote MARXISM and MARXIST ideology whether they own up and admit to it or not.

Read that linked article. And if you can't see the similarities and the obvious correlation between MARXISM and what today's so-called "democrat party" is then you never will. And most likely you don't want to come to grips with what you support and who you really are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

Personally, KIm, I'd call you a 'useful idiot'. Not that you're not a bright dude.........you're a RINO and you simply fall for the divisive narrative pushed by Corporate Media. I don't know if you're simply that naive and trusting or what it might be. Maybe you're unwilling to come to terms with the fact that you were hoodooed?

It's how the Elites control us all........keep us divided. Its how a hundred thousand can control 7+ billion. Somewhat like a lot of our 'old leadership' style of yesteryear. Keeping the peasants at odds with each other makes it easier for the Bourgeoisies to control them.

Seeing your question to Mormad about the mask wearing recently makes me think you are gullible by nature. I mean you haven't figured out that the pandemic was a hyped scam yet? Resist totalitarianism or become a serf. You unfortunately- I think - are a strong candidate for serfdom.

And the other note I'll add addressing it to you and many others here. At what point to you see the efforts to undermine Trump -- from the day of the escalator ride all the way to today? Can you not see the massive effort to undermine this guy starting with Corporate Media, Hollywood, RINOs, Demoncrats, Social Media? Trump was the darling of all these groups back in the days of Johnny Carson and Oprah Winfrey. Remember the interview and love for Trump shared on those shows?

Trump is a damn Patriot and willing to shine a light on the corrupt and evil perpetuating our society. I wasn't convinced and supported Ted Cruz in the primary. I voted for Obama in 2008 because I understood we had a level of corruption in DC that was contrary to America's success and the culture and well-being of our citizens.
Trump did a helluva job given all the harassment and obstacles thrown his way. You'll learn at some point that Trump was president during a Continuity of Govt operation that still exists .........starting Jan 2017. Watch his inauguration closely....and then watch the Biden inauguration closely. I've laid a good bit of this out here before.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

The triggered.......such wasted energy by the Kim.

Here's the deal, Juan O'Savin 101. Introduction to Q, The Storm and The Great Awakenng

#WeGotThis #EnjoyTheShow

https://rumble.com/v2efpm2-juan-o-savin-huge-intel-march-23-2023-shocked-to-see-this.html
One more Juan O'Savin recent edition. This one ties in a bit with GP's Luciferian concerns for Free Masons and discusses Baal and also associates events in biblical context.

JUAN O SAVIN- on the NUMBERS -OATH -The BIBLE- Dr. Mari Crouley 3 23 2023 (rumble.com)

I have no doubt he's part of the Q team. And some of you can scoff but just remember you were scoffing about my posts on the jabb. I'm simply listening to truthful content..........certainly content produced and narrated for a certain narrative.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

Hell yeah.
Glasswolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

I seriously have no clue who he is.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Marco
Glasswolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

1. American Indian
2. African American
3. Latino
4. Asian
5. Hindu Indian
6. Arabian
7. Japanese
8. Chinese

I seriously have no clue who he is.
Lol!!
caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

We're getting close to a resolution ;-)
Marco
INDICTED!!!
Marco
Welp, ConMan you called it, just a week/2days later so you shouldn't be to upset hell you made 1.5mill off that grift!! Now you fixing to get probed for sexing Karen McDougal!! Hope it was worth it!! That's what you get for thinking with the wrong head!! Have at it,Trumpeters!!
BBW12OG
The MARXIST are going to get the "fundamental changes".... it is not going to be the ones they were hoping for.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

The MARXIST are going to get the "fundamental changes".... it is not going to be the ones they were hoping for.
This is a marker....its gonna be real now. We WIN and America WINS.
jkpackfan
I never thought we'd see this day, I hope the libs are happy. Dark day for our country.
Marco
jkpackfan said:

I never thought we'd see this day, I hope the libs are happy. Dark day for our country.
We are! Days were dark from 2016/2020 so you should be use to it by now, Trumpeter!! Wipe your eyes cause u know you are weeping!!
caryking
Now that Trump is indicted, a trial will happen, and he will be convicted, in a NYC court. On appeal, this will be overturned and all that will happen is make Trump more powerful.

So, people, like Marco, make hate the day this happened.

Marco, now that your people have crossed the line; has this wish, of yours, created a world that none of us will ever want to see. Remember the "Lock Her Up". Well, Donald Trump said that was something he wouldn't do. That may not be the case anymore…

This is probably not going to be good.

Joe Biden
Marco
Werewolf said:

caryking said:

We're getting close to a resolution ;-)
Most criminals get indicted!! He's one 2!! Lol!!
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Now that Trump is indicted, a trial will happen, and he will be convicted, in a NYC court. On appeal, this will be overturned and all that will happen is make Trump more powerful.

So, people, like Marco, make hate the day this happened.

Marco, now that your people have crossed the line; has this wish, of yours, created a world that none of us will ever want to see. Remember the "Lock Her Up". Well, Donald Trump said that was something he wouldn't do. That may not be the case anymore…

This is probably not going to be good.
Yeah I think in the end this will help him.
BBW12OG
Even some of the hard core media lefties are saying the MARXIST PARTY ****ed this one up bigly.....

Oh... Fat Wendy.... Harry Reid says "remember me?"

Once YOUR party, the MARXIST PARTY, opens a can of worms be prepared for the same to happen to you.

Nothing President Trump could have done on his own would bring him to the forefront and in the National spotlight like that dumbass race baiting DA in NYC....

Changed the damn laws to prosecute a man for a misdemeanor 7 years after it happened..... Yeah... you ****ing idiots enjoy your little party tonight.

Just like with the SCOTUS.... in the end you are going to reap what you sow 10 fold.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 18 of 101

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.