TRUMP 2024

200,829 Views | 3194 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by ncsupack1
Marco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

From what i see you doing all the sucking! Let that grip loose, the man gotta pee some times!! Sucker!!
Wolfer, Glass...????? Any other mod want to weigh in on this? I haven't said anything all weekend but if this is going to be allowed here I'll gladly cancel my subscription immediately and I would hope others will as well.

I can sling insults but I have NEVER made any comments like this.

Everyone knows what Marco is saying. This is a blatant violation of the rules on this site and I'm sure every public site/forum.

This should have already been addressed and if it has good. If not why not?
Do you need a safe space BBW?
Just like all MAGA cult members & their orange clown god BBW12zeroG has revealed himself to be a snowflake.
Calling for bans because you can't handle being criticized.

Thank you, NCTrafficMan!! They can dish it but can't take it!! Anybody have any tissue?
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

BBW12OG said:

So Pinocchio, Fat Wendy, Paid to Post Marco, Chicken Civ and the rest... why don't you ever dispute factual accomplishments of President Trump??

Trump Administration Accomplishments as of January 2021:

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, he built the world's most prosperous economy.
  • America gained 7 million new jobs more than three times government experts' projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
  • Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers a 16 percent pay increase.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.
  • Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.

Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.
  • The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.

Rebuilding and investing in rural America.
  • Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America's rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department's ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.

These are just a few... let me know when you want to discuss more. Until then keep being the MARXIST teat suckers that you are.

From what i see you doing all the sucking! Let that grip loose, the man gotta pee some times!! Sucker!!
Wolfer, Glass...????? Any other mod want to weigh in on this? I haven't said anything all weekend but if this is going to be allowed here I'll gladly cancel my subscription immediately and I would hope others will as well.

Everyone knows what Marco is saying. This is a blatant violation of the rules on this site and I'm sure every public site/forum.

Oh, "you can slang insults too" well i can too, they just sting a tad bit harder than yours!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Just like all MAGA cult members & their orange clown god BBW12zeroG has revealed himself to be a snowflake.

I can take anything you dish out. You are a clown on two sites and it is well known.

He wasn't criticizing me. He was saying that I was performing a sexual act on former President Trump.

All kidding and jokes aside if you don't see a problem with it, which I'm sure you don't, you are part of what is wrong with this country and most of us already knew that.
You really shouldn't be putting words in my mouth! If i wanted to say what you are accusing me of i would have!! Unlike you, i urinate standing up not sitting down!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

I can take anything you dish out. You are a clown on two sites and it is well known.

He wasn't criticizing me. He was saying that I was performing a sexual act on former President Trump.

All kidding and jokes aside if you don't see a problem with it, which I'm sure you don't, you are part of what is wrong with this country and most of us already knew that.
LOL. You have fellated trump enough in posts here and elseware that the question is valid. When have you ever posted anything but praise for trump? You are a MAGA Cult member through and through.

I am what you fail to be: a true patriot. I don't worship trump like you do. I don't worship a corrupt clown in trump who only cares about grifting from his gullible supporters like you. I believe in equality for all Americans: straight or gay, black or white, left or right. That is what a true American Patriot like myself believes in. I believe in person freedoms for males & females. That means allowing females to decide on medical issues without government intervention. As a Christian I believe in freedom of religion and also FROM religion. My beliefs lead my decisions in life but I will never impose my beliefs on anyone else. That is what a true American Patriot believes in.

Now get back to bowing down to your orange clown god...he is not gonna be able to post bail without you opening your gullible wallet!

Well said NCTrafficMan,well said!!
Marco
Werewolf said:

As the cattle cars are loaded up there are two 'definites' on this site. They won't even know where they're headed until that last moment and maybe not even until their last breath. There are always casualties in war and those least prepared psychologically are the ones that are 'for certains'.
Speak for yourself, MAGA maniac!!
Marco
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Traffic, I think you are missing the point of BBW's post. Nothing in his post suggest he is in some type of fear and/or needing a safe space. This are the straw man positions that really shut down everything!

It is clear, BBW is calling out an inconsistent action, by the Mods here. That said, Glass has been very vocal about Marco's post, and everyone should be thankful.

Personally, I see a disctint difference (go ahead and say it) between Marco and BBW's post.

Marco is purely a flame thrower and adds nothing substantive to the conversation. BBW is also a flame thrower; however, he adds substantive post. And... his point on MARXIST is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a MARXIST ideology, whether you think you are a MARXIST or not...
LOL!!
Marco
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Traffic, I think you are missing the point of BBW's post. Nothing in his post suggest he is in some type of fear and/or needing a safe space. This are the straw man positions that really shut down everything!

It is clear, BBW is calling out an inconsistent action, by the Mods here. That said, Glass has been very vocal about Marco's post, and everyone should be thankful.

Personally, I see a disctint difference (go ahead and say it) between Marco and BBW's post.

Marco is purely a flame thrower and adds nothing substantive to the conversation. BBW is also a flame thrower; however, he adds substantive post. And... his point on MARXIST is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a MARXIST ideology, whether you think you are a MARXIST or not...
I'd love to see one substantive post from BBW. He's the same as Marco, you just agree with his position more.
Thank you!
Marco
hokiewolf said:

You know 0% about me and you make your own conclusions. When I post all you do is call me names. That's the same thing Marco does to you. Who's the snowflake fam?
He can dish it but can't take it!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

You know 0% about me and you make your own conclusions. When I post all you do is call me names. That's the same thing Marco does to you. Who's the snowflake fam?

I know enough.

You lied about donating to Elizabeth Warren.
Got caught.
Doubled down on your lie by posting what you said was a receipt.
Got caught.
Lied again several times trying to cover your lie.
Finally, after a week or more you admitted and tried to play it off as a "joke."

That in my book makes you a liar and a dishonest person.

You also have been caught on several other occasions contradicting yourself or, once again, flat out lying.

Then you challenged me to meet up to fight!!!

Yeah…. All I do is insult you?? You are who you are and no amount of you gaslighting or white knighting is going to change that.

And never refer to me as your "fam.." I would have disowned your lying ass a long time ago.
You call him lair and dishonest but you worship another lair and dishonest criminal!! You are confused!!
Marco
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

At least he actually talks about the topic and offers facts, Marco does none of that and is only here to troll so you can't compare the two. I have no idea how he's allowed to continue posting.
Another MAGA maniac!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Now we know who's alias Marco is……
No you don't!!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.

Awww, I thought you'd ignored me (again). Someone is lying.

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

That's the story of lying packchem and why he is on ignore.
Have you noticed that Chem gets in arguments all the time, on all the boards…

Lol, you have any more jokes for us Cary?

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
The only person I argue with is you. Everyone else is a debate…
Meh, semantics.
BTW, i see you have yet another homage to BBW in your signature. I know you don't like me aligning you with your little buddy, but you've had signatures with defenses to him half the time we've "argued", lol.

I'd like to use your eloquent defense of him to show either the complete stupidity of your "ideogical alignent" argument -- or, maybe its the brilliance of it, you tell me.

You have claimed multiple times that you are for the complete shutdown of immigration, of any kind.
This aligns with the white nationalist party's agenda. So, i guess BBW should start calling you a white nationalist (all caps??) every time he responds.....
Chem, I put a statement, by BBW, to illustrate what he is saying. Some, on here, aren't able to put 2+2 together and get 4; therefore, I've quoted something, he said, to more clearly illustrate what some are unable to see.

Stupidity or brilliance? Isn't that a fine line for some?

Immigration? Call it what you want. I have an opinion that we have enough immigrants, in our country, already. Finish the wall, then do immigration reform. I've also said that our immigration process is probably very burdensome, just like most processes within government. In fact, someone on here, complained about the process, based on the time and bureaucracy, to get a family member here. I am confident it's too much.

Yes, shutdown immigration, until we solve the above! I realize that's a strong position. I also realize people need a kick in the butt in order to be accountable.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
It's interesting that Marco's post are more succinct than they've been…. I'd say BBW has figured out who he really is…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

I'd love to see one substantive post from BBW. He's the same as Marco, you just agree with his position more.
Say it ain't so!! That would mean the rest of us are (gasp) centrists!!
BBW12OG
caryking said:

It's interesting that Marco's post are more succinct than they've been…. I'd say BBW has figured out who he really is…
So according to how the Marco situation was handled, or not handled, it appears that the gloves are off...

And Fat Wendy is no doubt Marco.....

So freaking obvious.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

So according to how the Marco situation was handled, or not handled, it appears that the gloves are off...

So freaking obvious.
My issue with that one, is that she basically does something akin to a DOS attack on the board.
packgrad
Werewolf
This trial is all about distraction. The Sieve accidentally observed such ..too funny. The DA got his marching orders ….and then development anticipated didn't occur …he was put on hold.

The clueless Sieve…..the sieve that separates nothing
BBW12OG
Uh oh......

Prosecution may be in trouble.... misconduct...

Lefties finally may be exposed......
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Any feedback from my fans???

Here is a nugget of information that I'd love to discuss....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
The brainwashed here are probalbly a hopeless project. Keep showing em'..........is the hope.
Marco
caryking said:

Wrong!!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

So freaking obvious.
Wrong!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Uh oh......

Prosecution may be in trouble.... misconduct...Keep dreaming!

Marco
BBW12OG said:

Uh oh......

Prosecution may be in trouble.... misconduct...

Keep dreaming!!
Werewolf
A few of you pu$$ies here are in for a rude awakening .......it's called the damn truth.

caryking
Marco said:

caryking said:

Wrong!!!
Wait…. The way Marco is using the word Wrong, I think I figured out who he is…

He's Donald J. Trump

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
Meh, semantics.
BTW, i see you have yet another homage to BBW in your signature. I know you don't like me aligning you with your little buddy, but you've had signatures with defenses to him half the time we've "argued", lol.

I'd like to use your eloquent defense of him to show either the complete stupidity of your "ideogical alignent" argument -- or, maybe its the brilliance of it, you tell me.

You have claimed multiple times that you are for the complete shutdown of immigration, of any kind.
This aligns with the white nationalist party's agenda. So, i guess BBW should start calling you a white nationalist (all caps??) every time he responds.....
Chem, I put a statement, by BBW, to illustrate what he is saying. Some, on here, aren't able to put 2+2 together and get 4; therefore, I've quoted something, he said, to more clearly illustrate what some are unable to see.

Immigration? Call it what you want. I have an opinion that we have enough immigrants, in our country, already. Finish the wall, then do immigration reform. I've also said that our immigration process is probably very burdensome, just like most processes within government. In fact, someone on here, complained about the process, based on the time and bureaucracy, to get a family member here. I am confident it's too much.

Yes, shutdown immigration, until we solve the above! I realize that's a strong position. I also realize people need a kick in the butt in order to be accountable.

Well, congrats WHITE NATIONALIST. It's funny to see self-proclaimed Christians that are also WHITE NATIONALISTS

Footnote: this is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a WHITE NATIONALIST ideology, whether you think you are a WHITE NATIONALIST or not..

Isn't that the way this works??
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

Well, congrats WHITE NATIONALIST. It's funny to see self-proclaimed Christians that are also WHITE NATIONALISTS

Footnote: this is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a WHITE NATIONALIST ideology, whether you think you are a WHITE NATIONALIST or not..

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

Chem has no idea what ethnicity I am…. That's a typical lefty summarizing things and categorizing people, based on ethnicity. No shame on his part!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

Chem has no idea what ethnicity I am…. That's a typical lefty summarizing things and categorizing people, based on ethnicity. No shame on his part!
His attempt to compare his MARXIST ideology to facts went over like a screen door on a submarine....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
Kim is a piece of work. He lives racial injusrice…..it's his go to……he looks for the trigger…..his existence must reside in perfection ….perfection has codes in his brain by the woke media, the woke educational system and woke corporate indoctrination. Searching frantically for perfect wine society free od anything appearing unjust. Wow, he's a slave to this.
hokiewolf
"The Trump campaign told Fox News that supporters ponied up a whopping $1.5 million since the former president began voicing outrage over a possible indictment and arrest in the Stormy Daniels hush-money coverup case."

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-still-hasnt-been-arrested-but-hes-raked-in-1-5-million-riling-up-his-supporters-about-seeing-him-in-handcuffs/
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.

LOL, don't be a hypcrite now. I don't care what your ethnicity is. We're talking about beliefs here, and your beliefs on immigration are in sync with the WN movement. And per your own tag line, if you are wanting a candidate who believes like you do on this topic, then you align with WN ideology.

Proudly, it seems, so just own it.
Glasswolf
So I'm not going to go back and look for the post where BBW120G ask where I'm at or where Wolfer is at in regards to Marco's post. Let me say this.

If we as mods, regardless of which on, moderates or edits a post by BBW we get called out by several of his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

If we as mods , regardless of which one, moderate or edits a post by Marco we called out by his allies. 1st amendment infringement.

So we have been told by the PTB to do nothing. What you are left with is this. Steve Williams.

You can message me or Wolfer all you want. We just forward said message to Steve.

We clear any flags and go about our day.

Well, you wanted the bull? You are fixing to get him. Steve Williams.

I warned everyone almost 6 months ago about the tone of the WC. Maybe some of y'all that have been permabanned from other sights can find somewhere to go.

I wake up in the morning and ban the Russian Bots that have signed up and that's it.
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.