TRUMP 2024

201,930 Views | 3230 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd love for someone to explain to me how the NY District attorney can use a federal law to bootstrap a misdemeanor into a felony
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
It's about the rule of law not politics!!! /s

packgrad
Marco
packgrad said:

Hey, you sound scared of DontheJohn!! Grow a pair!!
packgrad
Marco said:

packgrad said:

You sound like a ****ing idiot. Read a book!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

Even some of the hard core media lefties are saying the MARXIST PARTY ****ed this one up bigly.....

Oh... Fat Wendy.... Harry Reid says "remember me?"

Once YOUR party, the MARXIST PARTY, opens a can of worms be prepared for the same to happen to you.

Nothing President Trump could have done on his own would bring him to the forefront and in the National spotlight like that dumbass race baiting DA in NYC....

Changed the damn laws to prosecute a man for a misdemeanor 7 years after it happened..... Yeah... you ****ing idiots enjoy your little party tonight.

Just like with the SCOTUS.... in the end you are going to reap what you sow 10 fold.
"race baiting DA in NYC"!!Lol,you are gonna have stroke if you don't pipe it down! Go check your blood pressure!! !
Marco
caryking said:

Now that Trump is indicted, a trial will happen, and he will be convicted, in a NYC court. On appeal, this will be overturned and all that will happen is make Trump more powerful.

So, people, like Marco, make hate the day this happened.

Marco, now that your people have crossed the line; has this wish, of yours, created a world that none of us will ever want to see. Remember the "Lock Her Up". Well, Donald Trump said that was something he wouldn't do. That may not be the case anymore…

This is probably not going to be good.
For once i agree with you on one thing! This is not gon be good for DontheJohn!! You sound mad!! Feelings hurt?
Marco
jkpackfan said:

caryking said:

Now that Trump is indicted, a trial will happen, and he will be convicted, in a NYC court. On appeal, this will be overturned and all that will happen is make Trump more powerful.

So, people, like Marco, make hate the day this happened.

Marco, now that your people have crossed the line; has this wish, of yours, created a world that none of us will ever want to see. Remember the "Lock Her Up". Well, Donald Trump said that was something he wouldn't do. That may not be the case anymore…

This is probably not going to be good.
Yeah I think in the end this will help him.
Help him get handcuffed!!
Marco
packgrad said:

Marco said:

packgrad said:

I've been called worse by better so have at, Trumpeter!!

You sound like a ****ing idiot. Read a book!
Werewolf
"Trump is expected to surrender to the Manhattan District Attorney's Office early next week."

Hmmm . . . just before passover . . .
Marco
Twice impeached,one time rejected,two time John and now indicted former president!! Sounds like a resume of a !! Yep, that's you , Don the Con!!
NCTrafficMan

For the cult members around here....

NCTrafficMan
Sweet sweet MAGA tears.....

NCTrafficMan
It just gets better and better....what a pathetic stupid orange clown donnie is.....

NCTrafficMan
one last one....

Too bad the MAGA crowd is illiterate or else they would be upset about this.....

packgrad
packgrad
The left has the system so rigged they don't even know how it works anymore. Prove his innocence….

NCTrafficMan
Have a wonderful Friday MAGA Cult members!

packgrad
FlossyDFlynt
packgrad said:

The left has the system so rigged they don't even know how it works anymore. Prove his innocence….

I dont particularly care for the side show this whole thing has become, but this one got under my skin. A former speaker of the house doesnt realize how our judicial system works is...something.

Also, dont complain when the shoe moves to the other foot. Its not like anyone in Washington is squeaky clean, including the Insider Trading queen
BBW12OG
Thanks... have a wonderful day being a fat, useless POS you sowbelly....

When all of you MARXISTS on this site complain, piss and moan about me calling you what you are and putting it in bold letters this is exactly why.

Very telling that when given the chance you and your party tells us exactly who you are and what you want for this country.

Justify this comrades. And yes, you just got called out by your former Speaker of the House as to what your party envisions for this country.

Good luck with that.

The dissolvement of this country can not come soon enough.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Thanks... have a wonderful day being a fat, useless POS you sowbelly....

When all of you MARXISTS on this site complain, piss and moan about me calling you what you are and putting it in bold letters this is exactly why.

Very telling that when given the chance you and your party tells us exactly who you are and what you want for this country.

Justify this comrades. And yes, you just got called out by your former Speaker of the House as to what your party envisions for this country.

Good luck with that.

The dissolvement of this country can not come soon enough.
Cry some more you MAGA POS.

At least those of us not in the MAGA Cult can spell....

Your orange god is being held to account for his crimes. About damn time.
BBW12OG
And your MARXIST leaders will reap what they sow....

Remember Harry Reid??

How's that working out for you Sow Belly???? How's that 6-3 SCOTUS looking today????

You think that the GOP won't rain hellfire down on you MARXIST morons as soon as they get the chance???

Sit back and watch. You obviously have plenty of time. All your fat ass does is troll college message boards.

I'd much rather be a "MAGA cult member" than a fat, no-life having loser that does nothing other than post dumbass messages all day on college message boards....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
I'll say it again, for the "cult of personality" crowd (that would be the liberals).

He has indicted, he will be found guilty, he will appeal, and he will be acquitted.

At the end of the day, Trump will win the Republican nomination for President, and if the Republicans play the same game as the democrats within an election, Trump will be your next president!

The country has reached a point where all norms are thrown out and now it's time to see if the Republicans are willing to play the game like the Democrats. If they do, Trump wins…. If they don't, the Dems can run anybody and they will win.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
Here's my stance on this Cary, and I know you're not speaking towards me with your post, but it seemed like a good jumping off point.

Am I outraged at how the justice system is being used for the purposes of political revenge.

I am not outraged for Donald Trump though.

The spiking the football on this thread by Marco and NC Trafficman is not the direction we should be heading with politics and political discourse
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Here's my stance on this Cary, and I know you're not speaking towards me with your post, but it seemed like a good jumping off point.

Am I outraged at how the justice system is being used for the purposes of political revenge.

The spiking the football on this thread by Marco and NC Trafficman is not the direction we should be heading with politics and political discourse

Political theater because the democrats can't steal the next election with the help of a pandemic and mail in votes.

Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

And your MARXIST leaders will reap what they sow....

Remember Harry Reid??

How's that working out for you Sow Belly???? How's that 6-3 SCOTUS looking today????

You think that the GOP won't rain hellfire down on you MARXIST morons as soon as they get the chance???

Sit back and watch. You obviously have plenty of time. All your fat ass does is troll college message boards.

I'd much rather be a "MAGA cult member" than a fat, no-life having loser that does nothing other than post dumbass messages all day on college message boards....

How come we never see Marco or Wendy on the Biden thread. You know, the guy they voted for?

It's flat out pathetic that all they do is TDS, never able to say a word on their guy or the job he's doing.
jkpackfan
Anyone with 1/4 of a brain should be able to see this is strictly political and I hope this wakes ppl up. You may hate Trump (personally I don't like him) but this will be the start of dark times for our country. You think the division has been bad well it's about to get really nasty and 80% of this lies at the feet of the democrats.

I imagine there are a lot more folks with Whitlocks viewpoint

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcRJ99B/
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Anyone with 1/4 of a brain should be able to see this is strictly political and I hope this wakes ppl up. You may hate Trump (personally I don't like him) but this will be the start of dark times for our country. You think the division has been bad well it's about to get really nasty and 80% of this lies at the feet of the democrats.

I imagine there are a lot more folks with Whitlocks viewpoint

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcRJ99B/
But you set the bar too high............you think those two have a entire 1/4? Not even a total of the two approaches 1/4.

IQ's of 50-75.........at best
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Political theater because the democrats can't steal the next election with the help of a pandemic and mail in votes.

LOL.

Fantasy-land.

Is there any other political topic that people blather on about for years that there is literally no consequential evidence to support?
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

Trump's right-hand attorney Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations directly related to the matter Trump is being charged with.

Trump's CFO went to jail for tax fraud.

It's not "strictly political." Trump's first-order associates have been convicted of serious financial crimes.

We can all agree that political motivations exist for pursuing charges for Trump. And as I've said before, to the extent there are political motivations for pursuing charges I don't think this path will be effectual political strategy.

But we can't argue there isn't actual, legally corroborated evidence of financial crimes directly adjacent to Trump, and quite possible involving him firsthand.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Fantasy-land.

Is there any other political topic that people blather on about for years that there is literally no consequential evidence to support?

RUSSIA!!!!

Covid lockdowns

Masks

Transgenderism is not a mental illness

Insurrection
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL.

Fantasy-land.

You know it's true. See you November 2024.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Trump's right-hand attorney Cohen went to prison for campaign finance violations directly related to the matter Trump is being charged with.

It's not "strictly political." Trump's first-order associates have been convicted of serious financial crimes.

We can all agree that political motivations exist for pursuing charges for Trump. And as I've said before, to the extent there are political motivations for pursuing charges I don't think this path will be effectual political strategy.

But we can't argue there isn't actual, legally corroborated evidence of financial crimes directly adjacent to Trump, and quite possible involving him firsthand.

I'm pretty sure it's not against the law to pay someone hush money and falsifying business documents is a misdemeanor in NY so it's 1000% political IF that's all they have. If so, then every politician in DC should be charged. Part of Cohens charges was tax evasion.

This is weak sauce and you know it, especially with all that the Clintons and Biden's, hell Bushes too have gotten by with. We definitely have a 2 tiered justice system in this country and if this is the game you guys wanna play it's gonna get ugly.
caryking
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

Civ, check your story on Cohen. His primary charges were related to his own doing. The supposed hush money been proven to been on his own accord.

That said, Trump has been charged with so much stuff and he still walks around. I guess he's just slippery enough. Now, the latest stuff will be all over with in due time…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.