TRUMP 2024

186,617 Views | 2888 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCTrafficMan said:

Donald Trump bizarrely claimed that his phone got hacked by the 'radical left' when he dialed into an evening prayer session with Roger Stone and Michael Flynn

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-radical-left-prayer-call-roger-stone-michael-flynn-2023-3

Quote:

Shortly after Trump joined the call, host Jackson Lahmeyer, who describes himself as a pastor and entrepreneur, asked him what specific prayer request Trump had for the pastors on the call.
Quote:

At that point, Trump's audio disconnected. The guests sat in awkward silence for a couple of minutes before Trump managed to reconnect to the call.
Lol, Trump can never actually answer any religious questions as he's not a religious person. He's never been able to quote the bible or even say if he prefers the new or old testament. Trump panicked and hung up.

Oh and "Pastor and entrepreneur" should be the biggest of red flags. The one time Jesus went on a rampage was when people were using a temple as a marketplace to sell things. Same concept here, different application.

Traffic, I don't think anybody thinks Trump is some type of Pope! What Trump does, for people that supports him, is his ability to make you fell like you have a seat at the table.

Based on your posting history, I doubt you will understand that position, for people. So, as most have said, on this board, and the people that I have spoken with, no-one thinks Trump is a saint and most realize he has shortcomings..

Now, look at what DeSantes did yesterday... his PC was so scripted by consultants (probably Paul Ryan types) and watch what happens to his polling. The divide between Trump and Desantes will get larger, than it already is... that's my hunch...

People are tired of the consultant class, in this country. Being that you are a left-winged person, one would think you would be tired of the consultants as well. For sure, Biden is completely run by consultants!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
caryking said:

Traffic, I don't think anybody thinks Trump is some type of Pope! What Trump does, for people that supports him, is his ability to make you fell like you have a seat at the table.

Here is what you supporters need to learn: He may make you "feel" that way but he does not want you sitting at that table with him. He only cares about himself and your money. Only folks he dines with at this table are those that he can use in some form or fashion in order to improve his life or finances.

He does not care about your well being nor improving your life in any way. He only cares about separating you from your money so it can go into his pockets.

I am flabbergasted that so many so called smart people are still allowing themselves to be conned by trump.

Sunk cost fallacy is a crucial part of the MAGA movement. Some folks just will never admit they have been conned.

hokiewolf
Lol
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Here is what you supporters need to learn: He may make you "feel" that way but he does not want you sitting at that table with him. He only cares about himself and your money. Only folks he dines with at this table are those that he can use in some form or fashion in order to improve his life or finances.

He does not care about your well being nor improving your life in any way. He only cares about separating you from your money so it can go into his pockets.

I am flabbergasted that so many so called smart people are still allowing themselves to be conned by trump.

Sunk cost fallacy is a crucial part of the MAGA movement. Some folks just will never admit they have been conned.

You have a mental illness.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Traffic, I think its misinformation you've been receiving, for far too long...

Lets talk about the people that really don't want you, at the table... These are the uber rich (mostly Democrats) that want you and me to be the back-stop (tax dollars and money supply) for all decisions they make. They have used the federal reserve as a means of making themselves get richer. Look at the federal reserve with the 0% interest rates, for as long as they did them (Yes, I know Trump didn't want them changed either). The rich got richer! That was called easy money!

Now, additionally, look at the balance sheet of the federal reserve. It was roughly 6T when Trump took office. It was cut in half, until COVID hit. Look at today! It's over 9T.

The economics of things don't suggest MAGA supporter has been conned. Also, nobody said Trump is a saint; however, the economic fundamentals were extremely strong, for middle-class America.

Today, middle-class America is taking it on the chin, with the level of inflation we are all experiencing... You can do the things Biden (democratic party) has done and expect people to feel like they have a seat at the table. They don't!!!

• Make it difficult for business to product oil
  • Increase the balance sheet of the federal reserve (this means more dollars in circulation and this means the dollar has been devalued). This is because we monetized the deficit spending. INFLATION!!

I would suggest you get out of the hyperbolic criticism of Trump and the people that support his policies and focus more on what causes the crap we're in! This is 100% on Biden and the Democrats, along with some Republicans! The real questions is: how does it end?

This is really an economic issue! Democrats want you to keep an eye off that ball and put it squarely on Woke ideology! When the world no longer uses the US dollar as the transactional currency, you will be dying on the vine!!! Get smarter!!!

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

How am I mentally ill? Because I don't worship trump? Because I point out his grifting nature?
I have the audacity to not kiss his ass?
The MAGA Cult members are the ones mentally ill.
They worship a grifting POS. :

I sleep well each night night knowing I have not sold my soul to a piece of human garbage in trump.
packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

How am I mentally ill? Because I don't worship trump? Because I point out his grifting nature?

I sleep well each night night knowing I have not sold my soul to a piece of human garbage in trump.

Because you join a State message board simply to cry about Trump and troll Trump supporters.

You define the mental illness of TDS. You are pathetic.
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

You know 0% about me and you make your own conclusions. When I post all you do is call me names. That's the same thing Marco does to you. Who's the snowflake fam?
At least he actually talks about the topic and offers facts, Marco does none of that and is only here to troll so you can't compare the two. I have no idea how he's allowed to continue posting.
NCTrafficMan
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Lets talk about the people that really don't want you, at the table... These are the uber rich (mostly Democrats) that want you and me to be the back-stop (tax dollars and money supply) for all decisions they make. They have used the federal reserve as a means of making themselves get richer. Look at the federal reserve with the 0% interest rates, for as long as they did them (Yes, I know Trump didn't want them changed either). The rich got richer! That was called easy money!

Now, additionally, look at the balance sheet of the federal reserve. It was roughly 6T when Trump took office. It was cut in half, until COVID hit. Look at today! It's over 9T.

The economics of things don't suggest MAGA supporter has been conned. Also, nobody said Trump is a saint; however, the economic fundamentals were extremely strong, for middle-class America.

Today, middle-class America is taking it on the chin, with the level of inflation we are all experiencing... You can do the things Biden (democratic party) has done and expect people to feel like they have a seat at the table. They don't!!!

• Increase the balance sheet of the federal reserve (this means more dollars in circulation and this means the dollar has been devalued). This is because we monetized the deficit spending. INFLATION!!

I would suggest you get out of the hyperbolic criticism of Trump and the people that support his policies and focus more on what causes the crap we're in! This is 100% on Biden and the Democrats, along with some Republicans! The real questions is: how does it end?

This is really an economic issue! Democrats want you to keep an eye off that ball and put it squarely on Woke ideology! When the world no longer uses the US dollar as the transactional currency, you will be dying on the vine!!! Get smarter!!!
I love how you pretend not to be full MAGA by posting "These are the uber rich (MOSTLY Dems)" (as if there are no Pubs in the uber rich class) and "this is 100% on biden/dems" then add "along with some pubs!" to pretend you place a tiny bit of blame on the pubs.

You don't want to hold trump or the pubs responsible for anything. Just man up and be honest and say you believe trump & the pubs to be blameless and can do no wrong.

How much has trump personally grifted from you caryking? How many of those stupid NFTs were you gullible enough to buy? At some point you have to realize he does not care about you or your families well being. He just wants your money. Then you are less than nothing to him.

Take your pro-trump propaganda elsewhere because I (and most Americans) don't believe it for a second.

NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Because you join a State message board simply to cry about Trump and troll Trump supporters.

Pathetic is continuing to defend a grifting conman in trump.
Pathetic is being in his MAGA Cult.
Now go back into the MAGA pen with your fellow sheep.
packgrad

BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Lol

When you can't dispute the facts that's what you resort too right???

Point out on my post where I lied.

You can't.

Again you just proved you are exactly who I said you are.

When are you going to contribute to a thread??? Any thread????

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Now we know who's alias Marco is……
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
NM
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Over weight. Purple hair. Multiple piercings. Can't pass a drug test. Hasn't been laid in years. TDS all day, every day. Goes by some crazy pronouns…
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Over weight. Purple hair. Multiple piercings. Can't pass a drug test. Hasn't been laid in years. TDS all day, every day. Goes by some crazy pronouns…

And just like on PP posts under a couple of names….. read the posts…. It's Marco…

Wendy is a clown. Always has been. Always will be.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Pathetic is continuing to defend a grifting conman in trump.
Pathetic is being in his MAGA Cult.
Now go back into the MAGA pen with your fellow sheep.

Lol, it's funny isn't it. PG is so politically blinded that he vehemently denies having said what is clearly documented from him in a previous post, but those who disagree with him are the ones who are the mentally ill and sick ones, lol.

This is not so much a jab at PG as it to pretty much all here on this board. There is no compromise on these topics so of course everyone looks like a sheep to those who disagree with them (because they are a different kind of sheep)
packgrad
Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Hey guys, look. The POS liar shows up to defend trafficman. **** sticks together though. Not surprising.

Send him this message for me.

Hey Chem… why don't you man up and defend your positions on policy rather than ducking and hiding???

He, Civ and Pinocchio love to complain about me insulting them but yet when I post positions their chosen party supports they either hide, scream "nuh uh..,!! Or just say I'm. It worth the trouble.

Typical lefties….. again, that may not support 99 out of 100 issues that their radical left wing party promotes but when they vote for them because of that one issue they are also voting for the other 99.

Yet they seem to daft to comprehend that concept….

And Fat Wendy can… well… I'll leave that one alone.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

I love how you pretend not to be full MAGA by posting "These are the uber rich (MOSTLY Dems)" (as if there are no Pubs in the uber rich class) and "this is 100% on biden/dems" then add "along with some pubs!" to pretend you place a tiny bit of blame on the pubs.

You don't want to hold trump or the pubs responsible for anything. Just man up and be honest and say you believe trump & the pubs to be blameless and can do no wrong.

How much has trump personally grifted from you caryking? How many of those stupid NFTs were you gullible enough to buy? At some point you have to realize he does not care about you or your families well being. He just wants your money. Then you are less than nothing to him.

Take your pro-trump propaganda elsewhere because I (and most Americans) don't believe it for a second.
I absolutely believe we have plenty of Republicans to blame. We didn't get 32T in debt without the Republicans help, no doubt!

Honestly, I don't want any politician to do anything for me; rather, I want them to quit spending money that my kids and grandkids will have to pay back. Additionally, I want them to quit getting us into wars (thank you DJT); so, that kids don't get killed or dismembered…

I really want politicians to follow our US Constitution and completely adhere to its structure.

I want wall streeters and bankers to be taught Moral Hazard again, as continuing education.

I want the government and Federal Reserve to quit bailing out poor business practices…

If you truly studied this Silicon Valley Bank debacle, then you would understand my political positions. No way should any tax payer be responsible for anything related to that bank, or any other bank. No matter what this dip****, as the president, says, we will be bailing out that bank. They will empty the FDIC's coffers and you and I will be paying for it!

Also, the businesses that bank with SVB could have gotten cash from PE or VC's. Why didn't they? Because none of those executives or equity holders wanted dilution in their equity position; so, they pushed hard for a government bailout. Now, Traffic, ask yourself why did this POS administration bail them out?

Oh, and BTW, I don't give money to any politician. Do you?

If you don't understand any of the above, well, please don't vote as YOU are the problem!!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Awww, I thought you'd ignored me (again). Someone is lying indeed.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Send him this message for me.

Hey Chem… why don't you man up and defend your positions on policy rather than ducking and hiding???

He, Civ and Pinocchio love to complain about me insulting them but yet when I post positions their chosen party supports they either hide, scream "nuh uh..,!! Or just say I'm. It worth the trouble.

Typical lefties….. again, that may not support 99 out of 100 issues that their radical left wing party promotes but when they vote for them because of that one issue they are also voting for the other 99.

Yet they seem to daft to comprehend that concept….

And Fat Wendy can… well… I'll leave that one alone.
lol x 2
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Awww, I thought you'd ignored me (again). Someone is lying.

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

That's the story of lying packchem and why he is on ignore.
hokiewolf
Sucks when that happens over and over, huh?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Sucks when that happens over and over, huh?

Yep. It is. It's why he's BACK on ignore. The Mike Tyson meme applies in this situation.
caryking
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

You were, ******bag. Didn't you notice with all of your posts to me I didn't reply to? It was obvious you were desperate for my attention, and still are. Pitiful. I admit I made a mistake though taking you off ignore. With that said, I'll put you back on ignore.

To address one more time what the lying piece of **** is talking about…. I said I did not believe the story that a 9yo had been raped and needed an abortion, but was unable to because of the new law. The story that came from an abortion activist. That is what and who I said I didn't believe. When the victims came out I expressed my sadness for them.

Because packchem is a retched piece of ****, he misrepresented my statement to say I didn't believe a child and mother. A completely out of context quote. Gaslighting. Lying. Just an utter trash move. Something that would be done a POS loser message board guy, which packchem is in spades.

Have you noticed that Chem gets in arguments all the time, on all the boards…

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Lol, you have any more jokes for us Cary?

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

So, you thought the story was a lie, until it wasn't. Then you felt bad for thinking it was a lie. Got it.
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

I disagree with plenty of people and usually have cordial debates about it. That's what message boards are for. Just like you argue with people you disagree with on this board all the time. Amazing concept
The only person I argue with is you. Everyone else is a debate…

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

He gets no attention off the boards so he has to get it here. Like a neglected child. Pitiful.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

He gets no attention off the boards so he has to get it here. Like a neglected child. Pitiful.
Says a guy -- on a board.
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Meh, semantics.
BTW, i see you have yet another homage to BBW in your signature. I know you don't like me aligning you with your little buddy, but you've had signatures with defenses to him half the time we've "argued", lol.

I'd like to use your eloquent defense of him to show either the complete stupidity of your "ideogical alignent" argument -- or, maybe its the brilliance of it, you tell me.

You have claimed multiple times that you are for the complete shutdown of immigration, of any kind.
This aligns with the white nationalist party's agenda. So, i guess BBW should start calling you a white nationalist (all caps??) every time he responds.....
hokiewolf
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Trump has attacked Youngkin, DeSantis, and Kemp. Arguably the three most electorally successful Republicans in the country. At some point people are going to have to choose between a successful Party and a personality cult devoted to a losing politician.
Werewolf
'Trump is so mean spirted, and his tweets offend me'.........paraphrasing for the Kim and the Hoak. The WHINERS right out of SNL with modern-day pronouns.
Marco
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Anybody that talk about Don the John in a negative way has a mental illness to you!! You might wanna get your brain checked! Jus saying!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.