TRUMP 2024

186,601 Views | 2888 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Do you not understand that I am not refuting your points? Those were all great things! Your dismissal of my very valid points as to why your guy is not electable in 2024 is dodging.

And I sincerely apologize for auto correct changing Reagan to Regan and me not catching it, but that's another thing Trump has started to say and you have decided to dodge and just hurl insults.
What?

Is Horizontal "Cackling Hyena" Harris helping you type this morning? At no point does any of that word salad make a damn lick of sense....

He's not arguing with you about the good things Trump did.

He's saying you're blind if you can't see or admit that Trump did some very damaging things that very likely make him electorally untenable and unsuitable to be President.

You and your party cherry pick what you want to support and what you don't. You still vote with the party in power.

It's not "a la carte" on what you support and don't. When you vote for the left you vote for the left. You can't decide what policies you don't want them to vote for.

This is obvious.

Most people don't agree with a party's entire platform.

What's your point?
Marco
TheStorm said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yes, but abuse of service is another matter. I think his time is nearly up.
The funniest part about it is that I guarantee you that Glass knows exactly who Marco is... going to be really interesting when we find out what his regular posting name is. It's definitely not somebody that just randomly showed up here. It's somebody that was already here to begin with.
Wrong,he do not know me so stop fishing!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

Much like his snowflake MAGA cult members donnie dip**** trump could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.

What a pathetic little orange clown.....his cult members deserve him.
Bcareful, Talking bout Don the John will get you banned!! His cult followers on here will be mad at you like they are with me!!
Marco
BBW12OG said:

So Pinocchio, Fat Wendy, Paid to Post Marco, Chicken Civ and the rest... why don't you ever dispute factual accomplishments of President Trump??

Trump Administration Accomplishments as of January 2021:

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, he built the world's most prosperous economy.
  • America gained 7 million new jobs more than three times government experts' projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
  • Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers a 16 percent pay increase.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.
  • Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.

Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.
  • The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.

Rebuilding and investing in rural America.
  • Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America's rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department's ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.

These are just a few... let me know when you want to discuss more. Until then keep being the MARXIST teat suckers that you are.

From what i see you doing all the sucking! Let that grip loose, the man gotta pee some times!! Sucker!!
Marco
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

So Pinocchio, Fat Wendy, Paid to Post Marco, Chicken Civ and the rest... why don't you ever dispute factual accomplishments of President Trump??

<EVERYTHING YOU POSTED IS BULLSPIT>

These are just a few... let me know when you want to discuss more. Until then keep being the MARXIST teat suckers that you are.

I don't discuss made up propaganda statistics you post in a pathetic attempt to try to make your orange clown god look less horrible.

Only statistic that matters is that Donnie Dipsh*t Trump is the worst president of all time.

That is the only one that counts.
Ttaffic man you asking for a ban! Lol!
Marco
packgrad said:

ehh.. back to ignore. This loser deserves no attention.
ehh...anybody that take a shot at ConMan Don you dislike,MAGA maniac!!
packgrad
Another loser that deserves no attention.
Marco
According Don the Con, decision Tuesday is looming,have y'all contributed to his campaign this time around?? Anybody on here gonna take to the streets "if" he's indicted? Cult leader said "we need to take back OUR country"! Draft dodger wants to take back "our" country"! How bout serving the country then you can it yours,Don the Con!! Lol!
caryking
I wish this forum would talk policy. We all know the people that don't like certain personalities. It's time to talk policy and how to get us there….
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
I'm game as always
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'm game as always
Let's continue this discussion…

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

For the year 2023, The deficit between Federal spending and tax revenue is $1.4T. The budget for 2023 is $5.8T.

Net interest payments are right now around 7% of the federal budget.

49% of the Federal budget goes to entitlement spending.

The current debt ceiling is at $31.4T

The deficit in budgets for the next 10 years are projected to be $2T+, but that is an underestimate based on lower interest rates. The interest payments will rise significantly over the next 10 years.
Hokie, you still didn't answer my specific question; so, I will take your data and try to provide some discernment:

• The debt service/year is roughly 750B. Let just say its 1T
  • Entitlement spending is 2.8T
  • Defense is 1T

lets add those up: roughly 4.8T

Now, we need to get the revenues to match up to this: Somewhere between 5T and 6T in the current fiscal year

That leaves a lot of money to do other things. Somebody needs to prioritize that balance of the spending, so, that we do "NOT" need to raise the debt ceiling! It's just not needed! As you can see, this is spending problem!

BTW, the first dollars received, into the treasury, "Has" to go towards servicing the debt!! This is one portion of the constitution (Amendment 14)

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.
it needs to be raised because the 2023 spending is already committed.

Actually, the Republicans don't need to do anything. They can (and I think) should sit and wait it out. Biden presented a 6.7 or 6.8T dollar budget. That's a non starter. Tell them to go back to the drawing board.

Also, the committed spend was based on the ability to spend it. Well, they can't spend it because of the debt limit. I say tough! It ain't happening!!!

It really is that easy! Remember, elections have consequences!!!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Regarding Trump, I'm hearing that he will be arrested on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Glad to see our Government finally arrest Trump and shut all his lies up! Bout time, right Sieve?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Regarding Trump, I'm hearing that he will be arrested on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Glad to see our Government finally arrest Trump and shut all his lies up! Bout time, right Sieve?

I don't care if Trump gets arrested. I'm fine with it if there is compelling evidence he committed a crime but I really don't care either way.

I just don't want him to sit in the oval office again unless future President (Michelle) Obama invites him as her guest.

Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I don't care if Trump gets arrested. I'm fine with it if there is compelling evidence he committed a crime but I really don't care either way.

I just don't want him to sit in the oval office again unless future President (Michelle) Obama invites him as her guest.

Michel|e would be the 1st FEMALE POTUS.......that would be great.......having a FEMALE ;- }

Trump led an insurrection! Come on man. Greatest attack on our democracy since the War of 1812.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Marco said:

BBW12OG said:

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, he built the world's most prosperous economy.
  • America gained 7 million new jobs more than three times government experts' projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers a 16 percent pay increase.

• The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.

• Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America's rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department's ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.

From what i see you doing all the sucking! Let that grip loose, the man gotta pee some times!! Sucker!!
Wolfer, Glass...????? Any other mod want to weigh in on this? I haven't said anything all weekend but if this is going to be allowed here I'll gladly cancel my subscription immediately and I would hope others will as well.

I can sling insults but I have NEVER made any comments like this.

Everyone knows what Marco is saying. This is a blatant violation of the rules on this site and I'm sure every public site/forum.

This should have already been addressed and if it has good. If not why not?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
Marco said:

BBW12OG said:

How is this allowed and who keeps staring this crap?
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Wolfer, Glass...????? Any other mod want to weigh in on this? I haven't said anything all weekend but if this is going to be allowed here I'll gladly cancel my subscription immediately and I would hope others will as well.

Everyone knows what Marco is saying. This is a blatant violation of the rules on this site and I'm sure every public site/forum.

Do you need a safe space BBW?
Just like all MAGA cult members & their orange clown god BBW12zeroG has revealed himself to be a snowflake.
Calling for bans because you can't handle being criticized.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Just like all MAGA cult members & their orange clown god BBW12zeroG has revealed himself to be a snowflake.

I can take anything you dish out. You are a clown on two sites and it is well known.

He wasn't criticizing me. He was saying that I was performing a sexual act on former President Trump.

All kidding and jokes aside if you don't see a problem with it, which I'm sure you don't, you are part of what is wrong with this country and most of us already knew that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

I can take anything you dish out. You are a clown on two sites and it is well known.

He wasn't criticizing me. He was saying that I was performing a sexual act on former President Trump.

All kidding and jokes aside if you don't see a problem with it, which I'm sure you don't, you are part of what is wrong with this country and most of us already knew that.
LOL. You have fellated trump enough in posts here and elsewhere that the question is valid. When have you ever posted anything but praise for trump? You are a MAGA Cult member through and through.

I am what you fail to be: a true patriot. I don't worship trump like you do. I don't worship a corrupt clown in trump who only cares about grifting from his gullible supporters like you. I believe in equality for all Americans: straight or gay, black or white, left or right. That is what a true American Patriot like myself believes in. I believe in person freedoms for males & females. That means allowing females to decide on medical issues without government intervention. As a Christian I believe in freedom of religion and also FROM religion. My beliefs lead my decisions in life but I will never impose my beliefs on anyone else. That is what a true American Patriot believes in.

Now get back to bowing down to your orange clown god...he is not gonna be able to post bail without you opening your gullible wallet!

packgrad
Werewolf
As the cattle cars are loaded up there are two 'definites' on this site. They won't even know where they're headed until that last moment and maybe not even until their last breath. There are always casualties in war and those least prepared psychologically are the ones that are 'for certains'.
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Traffic, I think you are missing the point of BBW's post. Nothing in his post suggest he is in some type of fear and/or needing a safe space. This are the straw man positions that really shut down everything!

It is clear, BBW is calling out an inconsistent action, by the Mods here. That said, Glass has been very vocal about Marco's post, and everyone should be thankful.

Personally, I see a disctint difference (go ahead and say it) between Marco and BBW's post.

Marco is purely a flame thrower and adds nothing substantive to the conversation. BBW is also a flame thrower; however, he adds substantive post. And... his point on MARXIST is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a MARXIST ideology, whether you think you are a MARXIST or not...

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

Traffic, I think you are missing the point of BBW's post. Nothing in his post suggest he is in some type of fear and/or needing a safe space. This are the straw man positions that really shut down everything!

It is clear, BBW is calling out an inconsistent action, by the Mods here. That said, Glass has been very vocal about Marco's post, and everyone should be thankful.

Personally, I see a disctint difference (go ahead and say it) between Marco and BBW's post.

Marco is purely a flame thrower and adds nothing substantive to the conversation. BBW is also a flame thrower; however, he adds substantive post. And... his point on MARXIST is clearly a commentary on peoples voting and how it aligns with a MARXIST ideology, whether you think you are a MARXIST or not...
I'd love to see one substantive post from BBW. He's the same as Marco, you just agree with his position more.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

I'd love to see one substantive post from BBW. He's the same as Marco, you just agree with his position more.
LOL... spoken like the kid on the playground that gets picked last every time.

I have posted numerous FACTUAL positions that your party supports.

I have posted numerous FACTUAL videos, articles, statements from lefty politicians proving my posts on their positions.

Sorry pal if you don't like them. Comparing that clown Marco to what I post is as idiotic as you thinking we believe you are or ever were a Conservative.

And furthermore, if you think the trolling that Marco does compares in anyway whatsoever to what I post you are a hell of a lot dumber than I think you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

Marco said:

LOL. You have fellated trump enough in posts here and elsewhere that the question is valid. When have you ever posted anything but praise for trump? You are a MAGA Cult member through and through.

I am what you fail to be: a true patriot. I don't worship trump like you do. I don't worship a corrupt clown in trump who only cares about grifting from his gullible supporters like you. I believe in equality for all Americans: straight or gay, black or white, left or right. That is what a true American Patriot like myself believes in. I believe in person freedoms for males & females. That means allowing females to decide on medical issues without government intervention. As a Christian I believe in freedom of religion and also FROM religion. My beliefs lead my decisions in life but I will never impose my beliefs on anyone else. That is what a true American Patriot believes in.

Now get back to bowing down to your orange clown god...he is not gonna be able to post bail without you opening your gullible wallet!

You literally add nothing. Nothing at all to any thread. All you can do is "but Trump".
BBW12OG
Same schtick... different site.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

I have posted numerous FACTUAL videos, articles, statements from lefty politicians proving my posts on their positions.

Sorry pal if you don't like them. Comparing that clown Marco to what I post is as idiotic as you thinking we believe you are or ever were a Conservative.

And furthermore, if you think the trolling that Marco does compares in anyway whatsoever to what I post you are a hell of a lot dumber than I think you are.
Thanks for proving my point. You can't post a damn thing without making it personal against another poster.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Thanks for proving my point. You can't post a damn thing without making it personal against another poster.
Yeah... me pointing out that you post like a petulant child isn't personal. It's a fact that everyone here knows and sees.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you challenge me to meet you for a "fight?" And that's not personal?

You comparing that to what Marco posted is again, utterly ridiculous. Saying what he said is akin to calling you a spoiled brat is laughable. I guess pointing out the facts triggers your snowflake response syndrome.

But that is who you are and the fact that you can't dispute the facts I post you in turn attack me. Typical lefty.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
You know 0% about me and you make your own conclusions. When I post all you do is call me names. That's the same thing Marco does to you. Who's the snowflake fam?
packgrad
Nm. It's Lent. Trying to abstain.
NCTrafficMan
Donald Trump bizarrely claimed that his phone got hacked by the 'radical left' when he dialed into an evening prayer session with Roger Stone and Michael Flynn

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-radical-left-prayer-call-roger-stone-michael-flynn-2023-3

Quote:

Shortly after Trump joined the call, host Jackson Lahmeyer, who describes himself as a pastor and entrepreneur, asked him what specific prayer request Trump had for the pastors on the call.
Quote:

At that point, Trump's audio disconnected. The guests sat in awkward silence for a couple of minutes before Trump managed to reconnect to the call.
Lol, Trump can never actually answer any religious questions as he's not a religious person. He's never been able to quote the bible or even say if he prefers the new or old testament. Trump panicked and hung up.

Oh and "Pastor and entrepreneur" should be the biggest of red flags. The one time Jesus went on a rampage was when people were using a temple as a marketplace to sell things. Same concept here, different application.

BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

You know 0% about me and you make your own conclusions. When I post all you do is call me names. That's the same thing Marco does to you. Who's the snowflake fam?

I know enough.

You lied about donating to Elizabeth Warren.
Got caught.
Doubled down on your lie by posting what you said was a receipt.
Got caught.
Lied again several times trying to cover your lie.
Finally, after a week or more you admitted and tried to play it off as a "joke."

That in my book makes you a liar and a dishonest person.

You also have been caught on several other occasions contradicting yourself or, once again, flat out lying.

Then you challenged me to meet up to fight!!!

Yeah…. All I do is insult you?? You are who you are and no amount of you gaslighting or white knighting is going to change that.

And never refer to me as your "fam.." I would have disowned your lying ass a long time ago.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.