TRUMP 2024

432,021 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The hammer is huge, Sieve, trust me my man, it's huge. Sieve, you ever look into what that EO is about?

Werewolf
Sieve, how bout this one pal? You ever look into it? I don't mean to pick on ya ole buddy, i do think you're a good dude........just a brainwashed good dude. #Nappy, on the other hand, he should be taking more jabs, if ya know what i mean.

Sieve, I'm trying to give you something to grab on to. Cause I wanna help ya, pal.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Project 2025 has no implication in the election, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Im told small govt supporters would favor it. Again, there must be something in it that the Dimms want to paint Trump with. Again, Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.
Go read it.

I know Trump has said he has nothing to do with it; however, some of the participating writers were highly involved in the Trump admin. I hope he uses it (at least the parts I've read) it a platform in his next administration. BTW, the Elon Musk efficiency task force is another way to do the same thing.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...

What did ABC do, exactly?

This is where the right is now.

Any reasonable questions regarding Trump's lunacy and lies are unfair.

Any attempted prosecution of his actual crimes is persecution.

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?
After making a post like that, what's truly unfair is how many brain cells you apparently are missing.. Good lord...

Then tell me why I'm wrong.
"What did ABC do, exactly?"

Kamala Harris told Trump to "stop lying" about her wanting to confiscate firearms. Harris has previously stated multiple times that she wants to launch a mandatory buyback program. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump called the white supremacists "very fine people." This hoax was debunked by Snopes but the ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris laughed when Trump said she wanted to defund the police. During a previous interview, Harris said having more cops on the street is "wrong." She also supported taking police officers out of schools. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he is not elected, insinuating that his supporters would start killing people. This is completely false. The comment was made during a rally where Trump said there would be a "bloodbath" for the American auto industry if he is not elected. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala said multiple times that Project 2025 is Trump's plan...the moderators did nothing.

Debating the finer points of policy and evolving stances is apples and spider-monkeys when compared to spouting off unhinged conspiracy theories and being a walking, talking internet meme like Trump is.

Y'all positively fetishize false equivalencies.

Which makes sense because it's the only way you can make Trump look well-adjusted and sane.

SSPack just dropped a bomb on you and this is your response? Lol. At this point Mrs. Harris could take a $#*+ on your front porch and you would find some way to justify it.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

It's wild when CNN is the more fair channel. What ABC did was a complete farce and the American people deserve better. Want to talk about election interference...

You realize if you pick a law-abiding pro you won't have to do these mental gymnastics, right?
After making a post like that, what's truly unfair is how many brain cells you apparently are missing.. Good lord...

Kamala Harris told Trump to "stop lying" about her wanting to confiscate firearms. Harris has previously stated multiple times that she wants to launch a mandatory buyback program. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump called the white supremacists "very fine people." This hoax was debunked by Snopes but the ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris laughed when Trump said she wanted to defund the police. During a previous interview, Harris said having more cops on the street is "wrong." She also supported taking police officers out of schools. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala Harris claimed Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he is not elected, insinuating that his supporters would start killing people. This is completely false. The comment was made during a rally where Trump said there would be a "bloodbath" for the American auto industry if he is not elected. The ABC moderators said nothing.

Kamala said multiple times that Project 2025 is Trump's plan...the moderators did nothing.

Debating the finer points of policy and evolving stances is apples and spider-monkeys when compared to spouting off unhinged conspiracy theories and being a walking, talking internet meme like Trump is.

Which makes sense because it's the only way you can make Trump look well-adjusted and sane.

SSPack just dropped a bomb on you and this is your response? Lol. At this point Mrs. Harris could take a $#*+ on your front porch and you would find some way to justify it.

Civ is the epitome of a liberal cuckboy beta male. He has less masculinity than Happy Hands Walz….

He has always ignored facts and always will.

He does keep beer in the fridge when he goes out of town!!
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

LOLOLOL

TRUTH BOMBS!!!11

SSPack wants to debate semantics of Harris' positions while Trump is up at the podium talking about having won in 2020 and eating dogs and cats.

If y'all don't see the difference between those things, I can't help you.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Project 2025 has no implication in the election, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Im told small govt supporters would favor it. Again, there must be something in it that the Dimms want to paint Trump with. Again, Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.
Go read it.

I know Trump has said he has nothing to do with it; however, some of the participating writers were highly involved in the Trump admin. I hope he uses it (at least the parts I've read) it a platform in his next administration. BTW, the Elon Musk efficiency task force is another way to do the same thing.
I plan to. If anything can return us to an actual republic I'm in favor of it. I support Govt closest to the people. More local and state and absolute minimum at the federal level.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

SSPack said:

Civilized said:

wolf howl said:

LOLOLOL

TRUTH BOMBS!!!11

SSPack wants to debate semantics of Harris' positions while Trump is up at the podium talking about having won in 2020 and eating dogs and cats.

If y'all don't see the difference between those things, I can't help you.

You're such a trash poster now. SP is not debating semantics of positions. That's just a ****ing lie. He is showing where she lied and was not fact checked. If you can't see the difference, I expect that. You're a brain washed cuck that will deflect and gay LOLOLOL all night to defend Kamala and your mental illness.
Civilized

Watching Trump's crazed conspiracist acolytes publicly cat-fight and jostle for position to drink at his trough is nothing if not indicative, and hilarious.

If you don't want to be called a circus, you have to get rid of all the clowns.

What a loony cult MAGA is.
packgrad
It's crazy that CNN is more center than the mentally ill that feign ignorance here.

southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

It's crazy that CNN is more center than the mentally ill that feign ignorance here.

lol…the same CNN that reported Trump told 30+ falsehoods vs Kamala's 2. That's an accusation of dodging, not telling lies in need of correction for an accurate accounting.
wolf howl
Civilized said:

Watching Trump's crazed conspiracist acolytes publicly cat-fight and jostle for position to drink at his trough is nothing if not indicative, and hilarious.

If you don't want to be called a circus, you have to get rid of all the clowns.

What a loony cult MAGA is.
Weird flex coming from the party where guys in dresses and lipstick are appointed key government positions.
caryking
What the heck is this?

caryking
caryking said:

What the heck is this?

Possibly another country…
packgrad
southernpackalistic said:

packgrad said:

lol…the same CNN that reported Trump told 30+ falsehoods vs Kamala's 2. That's an accusation of dodging, not telling lies in need of correction for an accurate accounting.

Yes, that CNN is more center than independent civ. Point of clarity though, are you subscribing to the notion that Kamala only told 2 lies?
ncsupack1
At the very least, she should have been asked to clarify some of her position shifts. If she had elsewhere and I missed it my apologies.
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Yes, that CNN is more center than independent civ. Point of clarity though, are you subscribing to the notion that Kamala only told 2 lies?
I'm relaying what they reported since you brought them up. I didn't watch all of the debate and probably not informed enough to keep an accurate score. Once again, CNN is not accusing her of falsehoods. but dodging the question.
packgrad
southernpackalistic
Let's talk inflation. Let's say I agree with you guys and inflation is still a problem. What is Trump's plan to deal with it?

Tariffs generally aren't a mechanism to lower prices. Contrary to Trump's claim, countries don't pay tariffs. The importer pays the tariff.

Closing the border and deporting all the illegals in this country will certainly reduce the labor pool. Less labor means higher wages, which means higher prices. The dirty secret is the country needs immigrant workers because we already have a labor shortage. That will only continue to worsen with declining birthrates and boomers retiring.

Trump seems to be promoting policies that will lead to a resurgence of inflation.
Civilized

Let's talk inflation. Let's say I agree with you guys and inflation is still a problem. What is Trump's plan to deal with it?

Tariffs generally aren't a mechanism to lower prices. Contrary to Trump's claim, countries don't pay tariffs. The importer pays the tariff.

Closing the border and deporting all the illegals in this country will certainly reduce the labor pool. Less labor means higher wages, which means higher prices. The dirty secret is the country needs immigrant workers because we already have a labor shortage. That will only continue to worsen with declining birthrates and boomers retiring.

Trump seems to be promoting policies that will lead to a resurgence of inflation.

I don't think it's a secret at all.

We don't just need immigrant workers, we need lots of immigrants, period.

With a declining birth rate we absolutely require strong immigration to fuel the labor market and economic growth.

Look at what's happening to the economy in countries with weak or almost nonexistent immigration, like Japan, when that type of immigration policy and cultural pushback is coupled with declining birth rates. Ugly.

The legal immigration process needs to be much shorter and easier to navigate than it is presently. We need to strongly encourage and incentivize legal immigration.
packgrad

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

I'm relaying what they reported since you brought them up. I didn't watch all of the debate and probably not informed enough to keep an accurate score. Once again, CNN is not accusing her of falsehoods. but dodging the question.

Once again, yes that CNN is more center than civ. How many lies did she tell when you were watching? Which topics were covered when you watched?
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Once again, yes that CNN is more center than civ. How many lies did she tell when you were watching? Which topics were covered when you watched?
I find the whole Project 2025 stuff to be dishonest. Other than that, she said some things that need context like unemployment highs when trump left, troops in war zones, and a national abortion ban.

You go, what was DT dishonest about?

ETA: I'm not voting for Harris (believe what you will). It's just she not in the same hemisphere as Trump when it comes to being a morally repulsive, lying POS.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Just so we're clear, are you saying that Trump didn't get absolutely dominated by Kamala all night? He lost because the debate was rigged? ABC somehow forced him to take the bait over and over like the deranged old man that he is trying to debate a career prosecutor?

Lol, man, you guys really can't hear what a bunch of whiney losers you've become. It's endless.
southernpackalistic
I think I'm gonna post this on every page.

You want to hold Harris/dems accountable for their lack of decency, but tun a blind eye to:

1) Mocked Johm McCain for being captured in war. Which is rich since->
2) Trump is a Draft dodger, who never had the balls to serve his country.
3) He mocks the disabled.
4) Like a 10 year old school child he comes up with idiotic, insulting nicknames for his adversaries.
5) He doesn't pay the small businessmen who do contract work for him
6) Cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples
7) Cheated on Melania with Stormy
8) Paid hush money to Stormy to keep her quiet
9) 19 women have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault
10) Convicted of sexual harasment for forcing his finger into Carroll's vagina. No surprise ->
11) Because he boasts that he can just "grab them by the *****"
12) Walked into the changing room of Miss America where minors were changing.
13) Withheld aid from Ukraine until they investigated the Bidens.

Sane people feel free to add to the list.
packgrad

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

I find the whole Project 2025 stuff to be dishonest. Other than that, she said some things that need context like unemployment highs when trump left, troops in war zones, and a national abortion ban.

ETA: I'm not voting for Harris (believe what you will). It's just she not in the same hemisphere as Trump when it comes to being a morally repulsive, lying POS.
The issue I'm discussing has nothing to do with "You go, what was DT dishonest about?". It is ABC moderators and the horrible job they did. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to be fake conservative contrarian, you could follow the conversation.

ETA.... I don't believe you. Also, she is absolutely no better a person in regards to lies. You can clutch your pearls about the morality of the ***** versus the morality of the John.
FlossyDFlynt

Honest question - have you been to a grocery store recently? Tried to get a loan? I struggle to comprehend how anyone can say with a straight face that inflation isnt an issue at the moment.

I agree with you that tariffs are a horrific idea. They are and have always been a bad policy.

You know what else causes inflation? Government spending. They are openly admitting the Inflation Reduction Act was just a massive spending deal. Who had the deciding vote on that bill? Oh yea, Kamala
TheStorm
LOL. Another "pretendependent" in for a short visit...

Why are they so ashamed to just admit they are Democrats?
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

The issue I'm discussing has nothing to do with "You go, what was DT dishonest about?". It is ABC moderators and the horrible job they did. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to be fake conservative contrarian, you could follow the conversation.

ETA.... I don't believe you. Also, she is absolutely no better a person in regards to lies. You can clutch your pearls about the morality of the ***** versus the morality of the John.

It's not complicated. The need to fact check is based on the amount of lies being told.
packgrad

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

It's not complicated. The need to fact check is based on the amount of lies being told.
Agreed. It's not complicated. Perhaps you should educate yourself on the topic instead of trying to be contrarian, fake conservative. Are you, as a fake conservative, saying you thought the moderators did an acceptable job?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Agreed. It's not complicated. Perhaps you should educate yourself on the topic instead of trying to be contrarian, fake conservative. Are you, as a fake conservative, saying you thought the moderators did an acceptable job?

It's not complicated. What did the moderators have to do with Trump taking the bait all night and wasting his time raging about everything Kamala wanted him to rage about?
Jtbridges317

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

lol. Civ used to tell the same lie. Your schtick has already been played.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

So why have I gotten a raise but have less money?

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.
I really don't need anyone to tell me anything about the economy. For the majority of this current administration, gas prices were double what they were under Trump. EVERYTHING is more expensive. How can you possibly justify this inflation is normal?

Normal inflation on average, takes 22 years to double. A gallon of milk that costs $1, should cost $2 in 22 years. How in the hell do we go from Groceries going up 60%, in less than 2 years and calling that normal? Calling that controlled? Saying our president has a grasp on that? Interest rates on homes got up to 7.5%, and that was THE best possible rate you could get without forking out thousands to buy the rate down.

You can twist every economical study to try and prove your point, that's great. It's on a graph with lines, I live in real life

Jtbridges317
SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

Because you keep getting blackout drunk at the strip club?
I wish that was funny. About as much of a display of thought you've had on this board so far
Civilized

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

And how crazy they are.

Cats and dogs, man. The former president was talking about eating cats and dogs.

Oh, and illegal immigrants gettings sex changes in prison. Can't forget that existential threat.

ncsupack1

Civilized
Jtbridges317 said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.
I really don't need anyone to tell me anything about the economy. For the majority of this current administration, gas prices were double what they were under Trump. EVERYTHING is more expensive. How can you possibly justify this inflation is normal?

Normal inflation on average, takes 22 years to double. A gallon of milk that costs $1, should cost $2 in 22 years. How in the hell do we go from Groceries going up 60%, in less than 2 years and calling that normal? Calling that controlled? Saying our president has a grasp on that? Interest rates on homes got up to 7.5%, and that was THE best possible rate you could get without forking out thousands to buy the rate down.

You can twist every economical study to try and prove your point, that's great. It's on a graph with lines, I live in real life

This goes back to the pesky data thing.

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY..."

Look at the rest of the world, man. Get your head out of the sand and get some context.

This isn't unique to the US. The whole world had COVID inflation. Supply chains got jacked up all over the world. Look at the Global inflation rate after COVID hit. Look at the inflation rates of other G7 economies.

Since 2020, the US has done as good or BETTER than every other developed nation in the world handling pandemic-driven inflation.

We're the tits already. Why exaclty do you think Trump or anyone else would have been able to do substantially better than the Biden administration when they handled it as well or better than every other developed nation in the world?

First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.