TRUMP 2024

432,034 Views | 5994 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by FlossyDFlynt
southernpackalistic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
^ My vote is not available for dems. I'll support pubs again when they exorcise the demon. You know, like a whole bunch of pubs. Hopefully this idiot won't launch his 28 campaign when he loses.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

southernpackalistic said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Next question: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

lol. Civ used to tell the same lie. Your schtick has already been played.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

Jtbridges317
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

Harris, last night acquitted herself just fine. Trump, acquitted himself, just fine. No supporter of each will change their support. The middle arena is to be seen.

Now, if I was advising Trump, he should answered every question with the following:

Jan 6 question: folks that's old news. She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

Question of immigration: She was asked if the economy was better today, than it was, 4 years ago. Folks you need to answer that question, for yourself. If you are better off today, vote for her. If not, vote for me.

You're not better off than you were 4 years ago? That's on you. How's your 401(k)? How about your pay, or business profit? How about the value of your house?
Why do dems never want to talk about the things you need to live day to day? Are you eating your 401k? Is the value of your house putting gas in your car? What about insurance? What about meds? Literally everything is exponentially more expensive just to live. Pay raises (which happen pretty much every year so Biden can't take credit for status-quo) is NO WHERE near enough to cover every day items and the higher cost of them. Not even close.

Does anyone feel SAFER in this country right now? Millions upon millions of illegals in this country committing murders and violent crime every single day just so they can turn them into Dem voters and never lose power again.

The ONLY time Kamala was not reciting a memorized speech last night and showed a little bit of passion was when she could talk about killing babies. That's really the linchpin of everything Dems stand for. They want to murder babies more than take their next breath it seems. My body my choice? G F Yourself with that mess. The same freaks screaming that wanted to get me FIRED from my job, house foreclosed, not allowed to go to the grocery store or move about the country because I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine. So no, don't give me that bs about personal choice and how Trump is taking it away, Dems showed who they TRULY are during covid and you believe people when they show it to you.

Violent crime is at a 50 year low and wages have been outpacing inflation for the last 18 months. It's a fact.

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Lol, you mean his schtick of looking at actual data and not just relying on "facts" pulled out of Trump's butt?

So why have I gotten a raise but have less money?
Oldsouljer

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

I can outdo ya! Inflation is transitory and the vaccine is safe and effective!
packgrad
Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.
Werewolf
Project 2025 has no implication in the election, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Im told small govt supporters would favor it. Again, there must be something in it that the Dimms want to paint Trump with. Again, Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025.
Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Project 2025 has no implication in the election, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Im told small govt supporters would favor it. Again, there must be something in it that the Dimms want to paint Trump with. Trump, however, has nothing to do with Project 2025.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That ****** can't comment without saying something about Trump. Trump doesn't need to tell people they have less money. Dems need to tell their sheep everything is better than ever, because their sheep are brainwashed idiots that will believe whatever they are told.
Lol, I'm not allowed to mention Trump in the Harris thread or the Trump thread? Got it!

When you poll conservatives most of them say that they're personally doing fine, but everyone else is suffering. That's what actual brainwashing will do to you. You live in a fantasy world constructed to support this week's right wing talking points.

It's definitely true that prices went up. So did wages. Average wages doesn't mean everyone gets a smooth ride, though, and it'll take time for some folks to catch up. But the data is the data. Just like when burgers stopped costing 5 cents... eventually everyone could afford 10 cent burgers... and now 5 dollar burgers.

Anyway, it's an election year. If Trump's pandemic inflation had happened on his watch rather than being delayed into Biden's term you'd be saying inflation is great.
SmaptyWolf
Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Because you keep getting blackout drunk at the strip club?
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.
packgrad

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

lol…who needs any candidate to tell them what's up with the economy. The data is readily available. It seems MAGA types are the ones who need Trump to tell them everything is horrible, data be damned.

You're exposing your lying self now, pretend conservative. Less than 25% of adults think the economy is in good or excellent shape. Inflation is one of the biggest concerns among all adults in the country, including democrats. That of course exclude you mindless brainwashed sheep. Not just MAGA is concerned about the economy and inflation, fake conservative.

You could have at least tried to put in a better effort at lying, fake conservative.
Bas2020

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Violent crime is not anywhere near a low . 30% of cities no longer report crime statistics to the FBI. You are being lied to by fake news .

You probably don't even realize what's going on in your own city

https://www.carolinajournal.com/new-raleigh-15th-highest-homicide-rate-in-country/

Bogus crime rate lie repeated by lying Dems and low information voters

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/2953562/bad-data-from-the-fbi-mislead-about-crime/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pmax_USA_Magazine_21-June-Intent-Audience-Signals&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD8dCuy1w7_695pKlazn9nF-dw3_g&gclid=CjwKCAjw_4S3BhAAEiwA_64YhojXqtB2gi4-XmBoiFcFUozy8VA6Gv2FKckB_dh-3iOE8P5qgpF-ARoCS14QAvD_BwE
southernpackalistic
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

You're exposing your lying self now, pretend conservative. Less than 25% of adults think the economy is in good or excellent shape. Inflation is one of the biggest concerns among all adults in the country, including democrats. That of course exclude you mindless brainwashed sheep. Not just MAGA is concerned about the economy and inflation, fake conservative.

You could have at least tried to put in a better effort at lying, fake conservative.
Are you aware that a CPI report came out today? August inflation was a tame .2% and 2.5% annualized. Inflation was a problem, but has largely been brought under control. This will be further evidenced to you when the FED cuts rates next week.
southernpackalistic
Bas2020 said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Violent crime is not anywhere near a low . 30% of cities no longer report crime statistics to the FBI. You are being lied to by fake news .

https://www.carolinajournal.com/new-raleigh-15th-highest-homicide-rate-in-country/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/2953562/bad-data-from-the-fbi-mislead-about-crime/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pmax_USA_Magazine_21-June-Intent-Audience-Signals&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAD8dCuy1w7_695pKlazn9nF-dw3_g&gclid=CjwKCAjw_4S3BhAAEiwA_64YhojXqtB2gi4-XmBoiFcFUozy8VA6Gv2FKckB_dh-3iOE8P5qgpF-ARoCS14QAvD_BwE

Actually, 35% of cities didn't report crime stats,,,,,in 2021, due to procedural change in how the data was collected by the FBI. Since then 95% of cities are reporting again and crime is down.

You do realize that crime usually goes up when the economy is weak and unemployment is high. It's down now because the economy is strong and unemployment is low.

ETA: I don't really give Biden or the dems credit for this. It's just a fact though. Crime is not skyrocketing.
Bas2020
Democrats and their loser allies in the media literally laughed this off last night..

"No way that can be true" they said...

But BINGO... Turns out Kamala did in fact want sex change operations for illegal alliens in prisons.

This woman is a psychopath... and so is anybody dumb enough to support her.

Bas2020
Liberals are now agreeing that YES, Haitians are stealing pets and live animals from ponds but it is ok because
it is part of Haitian "culture". They arent eating all of the animals, some they are sacrificing in rituals.

Oldsouljer

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Are you aware that a CPI report came out today? August inflation was a tame .2% and 2.5% annualized. Inflation was a problem, but has largely been brought under control. This will be further evidenced to you when the FED cuts rates next week.
That was not a particularly good report for multiple reasons. One, the rate is still moving upward on the back of the inflation already baked in, these past four years. Two, officially reported inflation is still under the true rate of inflation. Third, while the baked-in inflation remains, salaries aren't keeping up and in fact are restrained as a result of the slowing economy which doesn't allow the justification of COLAs for the lucky few in the work force to whom that even applies. Fourth, the Fed is likely to ignite a new cycle of inflation with an unjustified rate cut(s) but due to their stupid, Congress-established dual mandate, they have to do these cuts at some point to acknowledge the congressional demand that they also stimulate the economy when they should solely be defending the value and stability of the currency.
Civilized

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Yeah...so....folks in the Water Cooler have many gifts but looking at data ain't one of them.

Why look at big data when we have memes and anecdotes to be our guide?
wolf howl

Bas2020 said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Actually, 35% of cities didn't report crime stats,,,,,in 2021, due to procedural change in how the data was collected by the FBI. Since then 95% of cities are reporting again and crime is down.

You do realize that crime usually goes up when the economy is weak and unemployment is high. It's down now because the economy is strong and unemployment is low.

ETA: I don't really give Biden or the dems credit for this. It's just a fact though. Crime is not skyrocketing.

You're wrong. In 2021 the FBI transitioned to a new reporting tool and only 11,794 law enforcement agencies reported data out of a possible 18,806. In 2022 only 15,700 out of 18,888 reported data. So you're basing your argument off incomplete data, certainly a strategy. This is before we even get into the validity of the data and who is captured in that data, I have huge questions/concerns about that. I could also not find out which law enforcement agencies actually DID report their stats during those periods, which would be very interesting. Either way, the data is woefully incomplete regardless, per the FBI.
southernpackalistic
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Yeah...so....folks in the Water Cooler have many gifts but looking at data ain't one of them.

Yeah, the old Brickyard used to at least have some intelligent people on it. This place...whoa!
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Speaking of data, how many genders are there, clownfish? Why look at science when you can enable mental illness?
southernpackalistic
wolf howl said:

Bas2020 said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

You're wrong. In 2021 the FBI transitioned to a new reporting tool and only 11,794 law enforcement agencies reported data out of a possible 18,806. In 2022 only 15,700 out of 18,888 reported data. So you're basing your argument off incomplete data, certainly a strategy. This is before we even get into the validity of the data and who is captured in that data, I have huge questions/concerns about that. I could also not find out which law enforcement agencies actually DID report their stats during those periods, which would be very interesting. Either way, the data is woefully incomplete regardless, per the FBI.
link
packgrad

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

Yeah, the old Brickyard used to at least have some intelligent people on it. This place...whoa!

Oh, you mean folks that say things like "only MAGA people are concerned with inflation and the economy when 75%+ of adults are concerned with inflation and don't think the economy is in good or excellent shape" are not intelligent. I agree. They are brainwashed minions, that often pretend to be a different political affiliation on a message board than they really are. They often expose themselves quickly.

Yeah. Those people are not intelligent.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

wolf howl said:

caryking said:

If m not a dem.

Not a Dem. lol!

That was not a particularly good report for multiple reasons. One, the rate is still moving upward on the back of the inflation already baked in, these past four years. Two, officially reported inflation is still under the true rate of inflation. Third, while the baked-in inflation remains, salaries aren't keeping up and in fact are restrained as a result of the slowing economy which doesn't allow the justification of COLAs for the lucky few in the work force to whom that even applies. Fourth, the Fed is likely to ignite a new cycle of inflation with an unjustified rate cut(s) but due to their stupid, Congress-established dual mandate, they have to do these cuts at some point to acknowledge the congressional demand that they also stimulate the economy when they should solely be defending the value and stability of the currency.

Ummm, yeah, that's how target inflation rates work. The rest of this is also a head scratcher.

This paragraph is what happens when you get your advanced economics degree at Trump University.
packgrad
Bas2020
I had been a democrat my whole life but they lost me 5-6 years back with the woke garbage , cancel culture , media manipulation and destructive policies that are crippling middle America . I will never vote for a democrat ever again on the federal level . They are an enormous threat to the fabric of this country and should be as far away from power as humanly possible .
WarrenPeace
Bas2020 said:

I had been a democrat my whole life but they lost me 5-6 years back with the woke garbage , cancel culture , media manipulation and destructive policies that are crippling middle America . I will never vote for a democrat ever again on the federal level . They are an enormous threat to the fabric of this country and should be as far away from power as humanly possible .

Man. That takes a lot of courage to admit. Props to you. Seriously.
GuerrillaPack
Trump summed it up pretty well right here...

https://instagr.am/p/C_yMtkBuLSl
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Fact check the lying commie Lamestream media faux "fact checkers"...

https://instagr.am/p/C_wvXl7M4R1
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
No longer much of a Hannity fan but Trump seems to give him interviews.
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

Funny and ironic that you should say that, those first words have been uttered before by others. Specifically, in 1861, John Rawlins, Ulysses S. Grant's future Chief of Staff, said this exactly when he heard the news about Fort Sumter.

"I have been a Democrat all my life; but this is no longer a question of politics; It is simply country or no country; I have favored every honorable compromise; but the day for compromise is passed; only one course is left us."
Werewolf
These guys cheat in elections and they cheat in debates. We think it was only 3 against 1, it may have been 10-12 against 1......LOLOL

Werewolf
These Democrats will do anything ...........and I mean anything. No limits, no scruples.

Werewolf
a better look, LOL. Unreal

Werewolf
Too damn funny, Q post 4657. Sept 10tth 4 years ago. ;-)

First Page Last Page
Page 165 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.