TRUMP 2024

431,362 Views | 5989 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by Werewolf
Ncsufist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Biden : Inflation is "transitory". We are all just imagining all of this ! Lol , how dumb can one administration possibly be ?

https://www.banking.senate.gov/newsroom/minority/scott-the-biden-administrations-spending-policies-caused-this-economic-pain

Lol, you're quoting a Republican senator during an election year? I'm very surprised he would say that stuff.

Since you took an economics class maybe you could look at our inflation chart and see if you can spot when Biden passed his spending bills.

And yes, despite the conservative fan fiction most of our inflation was transitory, had nothing to do with anything the US did at all. It was a global supply chain shock from the pandemic that affected everyone. And it slowly
ironed itself out.

Transitory means temporary right?? Sooooo when are prices supposed to go back down to the pre transitory inflation prices?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

IF Republicans find an issue with Trump??

What a pointless hypothetical at this point. If the 80% of Republicans that are voting for him (or whatever the high percentage is) haven't found "an issue" with him yet, when will they ever?
Why should they? Isn't that the point?

If you're honestly wondering why any Republican would find an issue with Trump at this point, that illustrates the point.
Civ, what exactly is the post (from X) saying? Do you disagree with the sentiment of the post?

If Harris releases zero policy plans from now until November, she would barely lose a vote. If Republicans find even a singular issue with Trump, they'll stay home or vote third party. If he posts something they mildly disagree with, they'll say "it's over." The voter acquisition cost between parties shows a massive disparity.

It's a nonsensical statement.

There are only two types of Republicans at this point:

1) Those for whom Trump has already said and done an endless number of things that make him completely disqualified from holding the office of dog catcher.

2) Those that want him to be President regardless and will nod along with literally anything he says or does.

Wrong again 3) Republicans that recognize that Trump is not perfect but when he was president compared to now the world was safer, threat of terrorism lesser, prices were lower, the border was more secure - I could go on and on. Refute any of what I just said. The devil I know is better than the devil I don't know! What we know of Harris/Walz politics is too great a risk!

Technically they are part of Group 2. But I guess there are two subgroups:

2a) Republicans who are morally bankrupt and are happy with any devil's bargain that results in tax cuts.

3a) Republicans who are lost down a conservative media rabbit hole where Trump is Winston Churchill who made everyone's dreams come true during his 4 years and Biden is Karl Marx who set our cities on fire.

Lol! Smatty, you are a piece of work. Refute my comments re Trump. Provide a clip of Harris news conference that I requested several days ago that you never replied to. You can't, so then you go on the attack that you can't justify or verify. Hope you have a great afternoon!

I'd be happy to refute your comments, but is there really any point? They sound more like religious statements than something grounded in reality.

We were at war with Afghanistan during Trump. Somehow that was peace. But then you blame Biden for Putin invading Ukraine, and as a grown adult seriously believe Putin was just afraid of Trump? Lol.

You blame Biden for inflation created during the pandemic that happened under Trump. Yeah, ok, cool. He fixed the inflation so you pivoted to griping about the interest rates that had to go up to fix inflation.

Trump presided over a border that was closed because of the pandemic (the only way to legally prevent asylum) and of course pretended he had magical border powers. You ate that up. Since then there's been a huge surge, and our laws need to be fixed to deal with it. Republicans have made it clear many times they'd rather keep this a campaign issue. Mission accomplished.

Saying inflation started under Trump is one of the more bold face lies I've ever seen . Biden kept interest rates at the basement level for a year too long and destroyed the energy resources in this country on day 1. Once gas goes up , goods go up . Then you throw in the trillions in stimulus printing money out the wazoo .

Take an economics class

This is full of fantasy.

Inflation began spiking literally the month Biden came into office. It takes months/years for the fuel for inflation to fill the tank. He didn't somehow break the system the minute he set foot in the Oval Office. Economies are cruise ships, not speed boats. They don't turn/spike/dip on a dime.

Trump initiated two of the three rounds of stimulus.

How did Biden "destroy the energy resources in this country," again?

Literally no economist with a brain agrees with you

Lol, it's amazing how good you guys are at saying such nonsensical things with such authority.

I got this mirror for you.

Bas2020
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

They are mad because they can't control every aspect of social media.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Biden : Inflation is "transitory". We are all just imagining all of this ! Lol , how dumb can one administration possibly be ?

https://www.banking.senate.gov/newsroom/minority/scott-the-biden-administrations-spending-policies-caused-this-economic-pain

Lol, you're quoting a Republican senator during an election year? I'm very surprised he would say that stuff.

Since you took an economics class maybe you could look at our inflation chart and see if you can spot when Biden passed his spending bills.

And yes, despite the conservative fan fiction most of our inflation was transitory, had nothing to do with anything the US did at all. It was a global supply chain shock from the pandemic that affected everyone. And it slowly
ironed itself out.

Transitory means temporary right?? Sooooo when are prices supposed to go back down to the pre transitory inflation prices?

Outside of price gouging that will probably correct itself, prices probably aren't coming down. That's not what we're talking about.

Do you remember how much your parents paid for a house? Do you imagine prices will ever go back there, or that they will ever stay frozen in place forever? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. All we can do it tamp down excessive inflation and then let increased wages create a new normal.

It's a back and forth that has been the case for ages. And believe it or not this is better than it was before we had a Fed, when rampant deflation would occasionally wipe people out.
Civilized
Good info, thanks!
packofwolves
Liberal media calling for censorship. They have no boundaries and do not care about the 1st amendment.

Werewolf
#daSieve, have you taken the time to watch?

hokiewolf
I'm still flummoxed as to how people don't see how terrible a candidate Trump is. There's so many things he can do to attack Harris but he doesn't have the discipline to do it. Instead, he continues to wallow in the past, repeating conspiracy theories no one except true believers give a hoot about for the majority of his speeches and interviews, and *****ing about the press.

He should be crushing Harris in the polls, but he can't because he can't provide a coherent and consistent campaign to sway voters who are on the fence about him and aren't motivated to vote.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

I'm still flummoxed as to how people don't see how terrible a candidate Trump is. There's so many things he can do to attack Harris but he doesn't have the discipline to do it. Instead, he continues to wallow in the past, repeating conspiracy theories no one except true believers give a hoot about for the majority of his speeches and interviews, and *****ing about the press.

He should be crushing Harris in the polls, but he can't because he can't provide a coherent and consistent campaign to sway voters who are on the fence about him and aren't motivated to vote.

Agree that is a big Trump weakness when it comes to campaigning.
Werewolf
The November election has far-reaching consequences for the world - if it occurs. My guess is that it won't occur on time and be delayed with some sort of a chaotic consequential events, we'll see.

Wlfpk81
hokiewolf said:

exactly. we are going to be stuck with harris for at least 4 years b/c the republican party doesn't have a leader and was obviously unprepared for the switch to harris from biden. i wish the republican party elders would come together like the democrats did and push him off the ticket.
SmaptyWolf
Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

exactly. we are going to be stuck with harris for at least 4 years b/c the republican party doesn't have a leader and was obviously unprepared for the switch to harris from biden. i wish the republican party elders would come together like the democrats did and push him off the ticket.

Unfortunately for everyone all of the grown-ups in the Republican Party have already been pushed out.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Unfortunately for everyone all of the grown-ups in the Republican Party have already been pushed out.

Or rendered toothless.

McConnell consistently calls out Trump's lunacy but he either gets called a RINO and/or people just ignore him.

Contrast that with Pelosi's power play and others behind the scenes to convince Biden he had no shot and needed to step aside for the good of the party and country (and himself too, if he's being honest).

Not everyone agreed with their stance, but did anyone of consequence accuse them of being DINO's or question that their motivations were sound?

The Republican Party being held hostage by a demented carnival barker and his merry band of followers will age like spoiled milk, and look positively ridiculous decades from now.
DrummerboyWolf
Wlfpk81 said:

So you want the Republicans to perform a coup against the voters who selected Trump, like the Dem's did with Biden? No, we are not a dictatorship yet, but what you suggest would hasten that to happen.

Harris has not been formally nominated yet. She is still the "presumptive" nominee. If the fake polls for her show her dropping badly, the Dem's will kick her to the curb just like Biden.

I think you really need to rethink your position on this if you believe in the Republic.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

McConnell consistently calls out Trump's lunacy but he either gets called a RINO and/or people just ignore him.

Contrast that with Pelosi's power play and others behind the scenes to convince Biden he had no shot and needed to step aside for the good of the party and country (and himself too, if he's being honest).

Not everyone agreed with their stance, but did anyone of consequence accuse them of being DINO's or question that their motivations were sound?

The Republican Party being held hostage by a demented carnival barker and his merry band of followers will age like spoiled milk, and look positively ridiculous decades from now.

Maybe so but I'm sure the Biden Crime family was very well taken care of if Poor sweet Joe agreed to step down. Let's not act like he did it out of the goodness of his heart.
BigBarryWood
That's hilarious. "Convinced him" lmao. They forced him.
CoachCase
Werewolf said:

The November election has far-reaching consequences for the world - if it occurs. My guess is that it won't occur on time and be delayed with some sort of a chaotic consequential events, we'll see.

They get it! Trump isn't perfect, but they recognize the world was safer and more stable with him as president. It is a shame that many Americans do not truly understand the ramifications that a Harris/Walz presidency will have on this country and world. Simply put, they will cater to the ideology that is crippling Europe now because their past record is right in line with the radical left!
Werewolf
Exactly, there is a correlation between Europe and the US. They happen to be a few years ahead of us and unfortunately for them they don't have something on part with the US Constitution. This is a global issue and will require the United States to survive the infiltration and salvage what has been, in years past, the free world.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

Maybe so but I'm sure the Biden Crime family was very well taken care of if Poor sweet Joe agreed to step down. Let's not act like he did it out of the goodness of his heart.

The Biden crime family stuff seems laughable at this point but regardless I don't care why he did it, just that he did.
SexualChocolate

Really interesting. Again, just information sharing.
Werewolf
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/palm-beach-mayor-threatens-shut-down-mar-lago/
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

Yeah it's really cool that the democrat party runs a man with dementia and obvious decline in 2020 to operate as a figure head for a shadow govt, then continues lying to the public for 4 years keeping up a "weekend at Bernie's" style charade. And then proceeds to shut down any opposition or electoral primary process when it comes to 2024 b/c Biden is "the guy", at least until they couldn't keep up the act anymore and he was completely exposed. Once they knew he 100% wasn't going to win than they perform the ole switcheroo with his current VP, which again is subverting any normal democratic process. And finally to put the cherry on top... it's still the same damn shadow gov't pulling all these strings because they are basically hiding Harris the same way they did Biden. Harris is the new useful idiot figurehead, and she checks the boxes b/c she's black, a woman, and a far left nut which is what the shadow figures want. Who would be running the country with Harris as president? Who's running it now?
Ncsufist
Oh wow. Soooo apparently last night one of trumps secret service agents left her post to breast feed her baby. I mean. Seriously????!!!! Is the secret service ****ing stupid!!!??
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

Yeah it's really cool that the democrat party runs a man with dementia and obvious decline in 2020 to operate as a figure head for a shadow govt, then continues lying to the public for 4 years keeping up a "weekend at Bernie's" style charade. And then proceeds to shut down any opposition or electoral primary process when it comes to 2024 b/c Biden is "the guy", at least until they couldn't keep up the act anymore and he was completely exposed. Once they knew he 100% wasn't going to win than they perform the ole switcheroo with his current VP, which again is subverting any normal democratic process. And finally to put the cherry on top... it's still the same damn shadow gov't pulling all these strings because they are basically hiding Harris the same way they did Biden. Harris is the new useful idiot figurehead, and she checks the boxes b/c she's black, a woman, and a far left nut which is what the shadow figures want. Who would be running the country with Harris as president? Who's running it now?

Sad that Biden's administration, spearheaded by a man with dementia and obvious decline, ran circles around Trump's first administration from nearly every standpoint including staff hiring and retention; platform implementation, and legislative success.

What does that say about Trump's first administration that he got outperformed by an alleged dementia patient?

I'm sorry Biden stepping down so that a much more electable candidate could take his place hurt you.

It's what the Pubs should have done but they got beat to the punch because the Dems had the gumption to do what obviously needed to be done, while the Pubs are being held hostage by a demented man-baby.
Werewolf
LMAO, #daSieve.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

Sad that Biden's administration, spearheaded by a man with dementia and obvious decline, ran circles around Trump's first administration from nearly every standpoint including staff hiring and retention; platform implementation, and legislative success.

What does that say about Trump's first administration that he got outperformed by an alleged dementia patient?

I'm sorry Biden stepping down so that a much more electable candidate could take his place hurt you.

It's what the Pubs should have done but they got beat to the punch because the Dems had the gumption to do what obviously needed to be done, while the Pubs are being held hostage by a demented man-baby.

LOLOLOL
GuerrillaPack
Trump was on fire at this press conference today in New Jersey. He's always very sharp and articulate, but he was especially so at this presser today. He gives a great speech substantively, as well, covering a wide range of the most important issues in this election.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

Or rendered toothless.

Civ, I'll give it to you… you are a committed person!
GuerrillaPack
One of the firsts posts Trump made on Twitter after recently getting back on the platform. Solid ad.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Since everyone is studying economics now, let's dig into Trump's proposal to get rid of the taxes on Social Security. Anyone wanna guess the net result?

Since all SS taxes are put back into the SS and Medicare trust funds, a plan put in place by Reagan, getting rid of the tax reduces SS's solvency by a year and Medicare's solvency by 6 years!

Man, they never give up trying to shaft SS and Medicare. This latest gambit is clever, gotta hand it to them.

Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Trump was on fire at this press conference today in New Jersey. He's always very sharp and articulate, but he was especially so at this presser today. He gives a great speech substantively, as well, covering a wide range of the most important issues in this election.

Won't see Mrs. Harris do anything like that.
BBW12OG
No...

And you won't see cuckboy and super/smarpty defend it.

They will pivot.

Tell me this.....

Why does the MSM always prop up the lefties? Why do they never call them out? Why does the MSM have "fact checkers" for President Trump and the GOP but not the left?

Idiots like those two are why we are where we are.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

On fire, indeed.

What the hell is he even talking about? He wouldn't have made it through engineering at State, that's for damn sure.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

On fire, indeed.

What the hell is he even talking about? He wouldn't have made it through engineering at State, that's for damn sure.
Yes, I admit that Trump did not make sense there. But that's literally the only thing that didn't make sense in the whole speech, and of course Leftists have cherry picked that 20 second clip out of an over hour long speech and question session.

See...conservatives can admit when our side is wrong.

Can commie libtards ever admit that Biden or Harris have ever messed up, lied, or done anything wrong? No. They never admit that their infallible communist overlords have ever done anything wrong, or ever lied. And the reason that they can't is because they know that their whole ideology is one gigantic lie. So if they start being honest, they would eventually have to admit that 99% of their ideology is false, and it would all come tumbling down. The entire crux of being a Leftist is upholding and defending lies and a false ideology.

If you watched more of Trump's speech, you would see that Trump was incredibly sharp and witty, rattling off point after point in a very articulate, and humorous, manner. Trump is 20 times more articulate, sharp, and cogent than Biden, who is borderline senile.
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.