TRUMP 2024

431,389 Views | 5989 Replies | Last: 53 min ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Trump was on fire at this press conference today in New Jersey. He's always very sharp and articulate, but he was especially so at this presser today. He gives a great speech substantively, as well, covering a wide range of the most important issues in this election.

On fire, indeed.

What the hell is he even talking about? He wouldn't have made it through engineering at State, that's for damn sure.

True not many can. On the other hand you'll never be a billionaire, date super models, live in a penthouse apartment in NY, have your own private 757, and be President of the United States. So what's your point?
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

They loved him before they were told to hate him.
SexualChocolate

Good Lord.
GuerrillaPack
SexualChocolate said:

Good Lord.
So you can't detect a joke or sarcasm???
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bas2020
Absolutely Incredible

Bas2020
When Trump gives stump speeches and mentions that "killers" and "prisoners" are being released into the country by the Harris/Biden regime alot of people think he is exaggerating .... sad reality is he is not.

Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Trump was on fire at this press conference today in New Jersey. He's always very sharp and articulate, but he was especially so at this presser today. He gives a great speech substantively, as well, covering a wide range of the most important issues in this election.

On fire, indeed.

What the hell is he even talking about? He wouldn't have made it through engineering at State, that's for damn sure.

True not many can. On the other hand you'll never be a billionaire, date super models, live in a penthouse apartment in NY, have your own private 757, and be President of the United States. So what's your point?

LOLOL.

Give any of us a $400MM head start and we'd all be living that lifestyle too, albeit hopefully with fewer trips on Epstein's plane and fewer rapes (allegedly of course).

Him being born with a silver spoon in his mouth and lacking basic understanding of how math and the English language work are not mutually exclusive.
Bas2020
BigBarryWood
Bas2020 said:

When Trump gives stump speeches and mentions that "killers" and "prisoners" are being released into the country by the Harris/Biden regime alot of people think he is exaggerating .... sad reality is he is not.

Bet guys like this are really looking forward to working those jobs the left loves to talk about needing workers for.
Gulfstream4
BigBarryWood said:

Bas2020 said:

Bet guys like this are really looking forward to working those jobs the left loves to talk about needing workers for.

He could always work for the Clintons?
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Bet they didn't have to ask Tucker twice to head back over to the motherland!
Civilized

More impeccable command of the English language, with some gross insensitivity mixed in for good measure.

How any service members support this clown is beyond me.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, and Trump loved Hillary before he told you to hate her.

TheStorm
Civilized said:

More impeccable command of the English language, with some gross insensitivity mixed in for good measure.

How any service members support this clown is beyond me.
Because like it or not, they know he'll have their backs... unlike the clowns that you vote for.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Since everyone is studying economics now, let's dig into Trump's proposal to get rid of the taxes on Social Security. Anyone wanna guess the net result?

Since all SS taxes are put back into the SS and Medicare trust funds, a plan put in place by Reagan, getting rid of the tax reduces SS's solvency by a year and Medicare's solvency by 6 years!

Man, they never give up trying to shaft SS and Medicare. This latest gambit is clever, gotta hand it to them.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter because the tax increase on the middle class will be extremely onerous along with a reduction in benefits.

To act like this is Trumps problem alone based on this dumb policy idea is disingenuous.

But hey, Harris wants to raise home prices and create artificial food demand.

It's the give away election!
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, and Trump loved Hillary before he told you to hate her.

You know Bill is wanting him some of that on his left side. Can you imagine voting for such sicko?
ncsualum05
Civilized said:

ncsualum05 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wlfpk81 said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm still flummoxed as to how people don't see how terrible a candidate Trump is. There's so many things he can do to attack Harris but he doesn't have the discipline to do it. Instead, he continues to wallow in the past, repeating conspiracy theories no one except true believers give a hoot about for the majority of his speeches and interviews, and *****ing about the press.

He should be crushing Harris in the polls, but he can't because he can't provide a coherent and consistent campaign to sway voters who are on the fence about him and aren't motivated to vote.
exactly. we are going to be stuck with harris for at least 4 years b/c the republican party doesn't have a leader and was obviously unprepared for the switch to harris from biden. i wish the republican party elders would come together like the democrats did and push him off the ticket.

Unfortunately for everyone all of the grown-ups in the Republican Party have already been pushed out.

Or rendered toothless.

McConnell consistently calls out Trump's lunacy but he either gets called a RINO and/or people just ignore him.

Contrast that with Pelosi's power play and others behind the scenes to convince Biden he had no shot and needed to step aside for the good of the party and country (and himself too, if he's being honest).

Not everyone agreed with their stance, but did anyone of consequence accuse them of being DINO's or question that their motivations were sound?

The Republican Party being held hostage by a demented carnival barker and his merry band of followers will age like spoiled milk, and look positively ridiculous decades from now.

Yeah it's really cool that the democrat party runs a man with dementia and obvious decline in 2020 to operate as a figure head for a shadow govt, then continues lying to the public for 4 years keeping up a "weekend at Bernie's" style charade. And then proceeds to shut down any opposition or electoral primary process when it comes to 2024 b/c Biden is "the guy", at least until they couldn't keep up the act anymore and he was completely exposed. Once they knew he 100% wasn't going to win than they perform the ole switcheroo with his current VP, which again is subverting any normal democratic process. And finally to put the cherry on top... it's still the same damn shadow gov't pulling all these strings because they are basically hiding Harris the same way they did Biden. Harris is the new useful idiot figurehead, and she checks the boxes b/c she's black, a woman, and a far left nut which is what the shadow figures want. Who would be running the country with Harris as president? Who's running it now?

Sad that Biden's administration, spearheaded by a man with dementia and obvious decline, ran circles around Trump's first administration from nearly every standpoint including staff hiring and retention; platform implementation, and legislative success.

What does that say about Trump's first administration that he got outperformed by an alleged dementia patient?

I'm sorry Biden stepping down so that a much more electable candidate could take his place hurt you.

It's what the Pubs should have done but they got beat to the punch because the Dems had the gumption to do what obviously needed to be done, while the Pubs are being held hostage by a demented man-baby.
Haha.... committed to the cause for sure. It didn't hurt me. You're proud of your team for doing what it takes to win... country be damned. Burn it all down with Harris then be my guest. I'm voting for Trump but I don't lap up everything he says nor believe he's some savior. I don't care for gov't at all, I wish they'd get out of my life and I'd love to stop paying taxes altogether b/c they have no idea what to do with money anyway. I think Trump will govern better and did govern better before despite the stupid drama which I don't immerse myself in. This country is toast but Harris will accelerate it. You like the fact that your team the democrats will do what it takes in an election so you must've really loved 2020 with all the fraud. I'm sure they have plenty of contingencies in place for this year as well. They also did in 2016 but they were surprised and the russia thing didn't stick.
Werewolf
More mechanical failure on Team Trump aircraft.
https://truthsocial.com/@disclosetv/112973440547463118
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Bet they didn't have to ask Tucker twice to head back over to the motherland!
I've always found it curious that the American left has turned on a dime….they used to love Russia. Are they disgruntled because they are longer receiving monetary support from the KGB since the CCCP fell?
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Won't see Mrs. Harris do anything like that.
Lol, a "press conference". A.K.A. a campaign speech in front of a bunch of plants pretending to be reporters.

Here is literally every "question" he was asked:

• It's been reported that you recently spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu, maybe as recently as yesterday. Can you clarify when the last time was you talked to him and what advice, if any, you're giving him about a ceasefire, about ending this war
  • You've spoken very passionately about how God saved your life. And I'm wondering, have you put much thought into why God saved your life? As in, for what purpose has he been shielding and protecting you?
  • We're talking about credit card debt for just a second. You've got all these records. 48 percent up. In many families going into debt just to pay for groceries. What's your message to Americans right now, that you can make America affordable again?
  • Follow-up: Kamala has been promising on day one, I'll do this. And for basically four years, she's promised this day one. What will you do on day one to turn this country around?
  • Many of your allies who want you to win in November say your current strategy isn't working, that you need to stop with the personal attacks on Kamala Harris and deliver a more disciplined message. Do you agree?
  • Nikki Haley told our Bret Baier that Republicans need to stop whining about Kamala Harris. Focus on courting those independents, of suburban women, the moderates out there. What do you think of that strategy, and would you consider having Nikki Haley on the campaign trail with you?
  • Vice President Kamala Harris wants to put a ban on price gouging. Do you think that the federal government is should be responsible for determining food prices?
  • I know you're saying that you're leading in some polling, but there is other polling out there. Fox News poll out just yesterday has you up by just one point. How do you break...
  • You talked about how COVID from China was a fence too far. What's your plan for holding China accountable if you're reelected?
  • You referenced your conversation with Elon Musk earlier this week. You praised how he treats workers, saying they go on strike, and you say that's OK, you're all gone, you're all gone, so every one of you is gone. Are you really comfortable with companies threatening to fire workers who go on strike?
  • Governor Tim Walz is out on the campaign trail today, and he's been saying that he believes that you want things to get worse so that you can campaign on it, that you're rooting for failure. What's your response to that?
  • Do you regret debating President Biden so early in the race?

What a joke. No, you won't see Vice President Harris do anything like that.
GuerrillaPack
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!

"anybody that's smart knows that Trump is the grossest human on the planet"!

"He's just gross!!"

AHAHAHAHAA

https://instagr.am/p/C-vvgfmpzIM
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Lol, a "press conference". A.K.A. a campaign speech in front of a bunch of plants pretending to be reporters.

• It's been reported that you recently spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu, maybe as recently as yesterday. Can you clarify when the last time was you talked to him and what advice, if any, you're giving him about a ceasefire, about ending this war
  • You've spoken very passionately about how God saved your life. And I'm wondering, have you put much thought into why God saved your life? As in, for what purpose has he been shielding and protecting you?
  • We're talking about credit card debt for just a second. You've got all these records. 48 percent up. In many families going into debt just to pay for groceries. What's your message to Americans right now, that you can make America affordable again?
  • Follow-up: Kamala has been promising on day one, I'll do this. And for basically four years, she's promised this day one. What will you do on day one to turn this country around?
  • Many of your allies who want you to win in November say your current strategy isn't working, that you need to stop with the personal attacks on Kamala Harris and deliver a more disciplined message. Do you agree?
  • Nikki Haley told our Bret Baier that Republicans need to stop whining about Kamala Harris. Focus on courting those independents, of suburban women, the moderates out there. What do you think of that strategy, and would you consider having Nikki Haley on the campaign trail with you?
  • Vice President Kamala Harris wants to put a ban on price gouging. Do you think that the federal government is should be responsible for determining food prices?
  • I know you're saying that you're leading in some polling, but there is other polling out there. Fox News poll out just yesterday has you up by just one point. How do you break...
  • You talked about how COVID from China was a fence too far. What's your plan for holding China accountable if you're reelected?
  • You referenced your conversation with Elon Musk earlier this week. You praised how he treats workers, saying they go on strike, and you say that's OK, you're all gone, you're all gone, so every one of you is gone. Are you really comfortable with companies threatening to fire workers who go on strike?
  • Governor Tim Walz is out on the campaign trail today, and he's been saying that he believes that you want things to get worse so that you can campaign on it, that you're rooting for failure. What's your response to that?

…day 30 and we still have not heard from your person.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I get why Trump is doing it. Biden started doing press conferences when he was desperate, too.

But man, fawning "press conferences"? That's just sad.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I get why Trump is doing it. Biden started doing press conferences when he was desperate, too.

But man, fawning "press conferences"? That's just sad.

Day 30. Let me know when your person is confident enough to take a question.
SmaptyWolf
So here's a question... is Trump lying about tariffs, or is he just an unbelievable moron and believes what he's saying?

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#Sieve, whatcha wanna bet; this isn't AI generated.

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-6AT5wOXBB
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C-6AT5wOXBB
That reminds me, remember this press conference about Epstein's assistant? Well that was weird.

hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

So here's a question... is Trump lying about tariffs, or is he just an unbelievable moron and believes what he's saying?

unbelievable moron.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GVYrOIKXUAABiqM?format=jpg&name=large
Werewolf
Many things have taken place behind the scenes since 2017, stay tuned for the #reveal. #TrumpCard

Werewolf
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

That was before he got the memo...
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 172

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.