TRUMP 2024

400,309 Views | 5655 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Jesus you guys are weird.
I'd bet one more jab and we'll even be more weird to ya. #daEconomicGeniusUR
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

All y'all that perpetually push back on any criticism of Trump as TDS, mental illness, etc. still have to reckon with the fact that voters are sending Republicans a message.

Get out of the Water Cooler. Get out of the echo chambers of social media.

A last-minute substitute Democratic candidate with serious electoral weaknesses on immigration and being too liberal, is now leading Trump in the electoral college, two weeks after entering the race.

Why is that?

Creeping over-sampling of Dem voters in these polls.

"These polls" are right-and left-leaning with corrections for sampling.

Trump still has essentially a 50% chance of winning, but it's clear Harris is very much in this thing, and gaining ground, no matter which polls you choose to look at.
I remember in the past year when you made a comment to the effect that you didn't believe polls. Likely when Trump was running away with it. I agreed with you then, I guess we're parting ways now.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Jesus you guys are weird.
I'd bet one more jab and we'll even be more weird to ya. #daEconomicGeniusUR
Listen. I have him blocked. The only reason that I had to read what he typed is because you quoted it.

But, I have to tell you that what you posted in response had me laughing my ass off for about a full minute or two...

Very well played.
SexualChocolate
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

All y'all that perpetually push back on any criticism of Trump as TDS, mental illness, etc. still have to reckon with the fact that voters are sending Republicans a message.

Get out of the Water Cooler. Get out of the echo chambers of social media.

A last-minute substitute Democratic candidate with serious electoral weaknesses on immigration and being too liberal, is now leading Trump in the electoral college, two weeks after entering the race.

Why is that?

Creeping over-sampling of Dem voters in these polls.

"These polls" are right-and left-leaning with corrections for sampling.

Trump still has essentially a 50% chance of winning, but it's clear Harris is very much in this thing, and gaining ground, no matter which polls you choose to look at.
I remember in the past year when you made a comment to the effect that you didn't believe polls. Likely when Trump was running away with it. I agreed with you then, I guess we're parting ways now.

I'd be curious to see you find that post of mine. I believe you that we were discussing the topic, but I don't remember saying anything of the sort, at least not related to poll aggregation. I may have questioned the veracity of an individual poll with a partisan lean.

I've followed 538/Nate Silver's work since the 2012 election and always have been a big believer in poll aggregation. It's not perfect but it's way more accurate than guessing or looking at rally crowd size or looking at individual polls. It just makes sense - rate polls based on their past accuracy, partisan lean, and sampling composition, and correct/average the polls with appropriate weights.
Werewolf
Civilized

Disciplined. Sober. Rational.

Glad to see Trump is writing the book on sticking to the message.

Is he just going to get more and more unhinged as we get closer to Election Day?
packgrad
Civilized said:

Is he just going to get more and more unhinged as we get closer to Election Day?

Ironic you mention sober with the drunk VP and the DUI getting Governor.

The message is irrelevant to you. Does Kamala even have a message other than I'm Indian black woman. She doesn't have a platform. How many more weeks does she need for that? We know you don't care. Don't worry about answering.

We know you'll continue to get unhinged, cultist. You'll be screaming at the sky soon. Too bad you've outed yourself as a far left dim and can no longer pretend to be an independent like you used to.
Civilized
Hey Were, CROWD SIZE!!!!!11

Even better that Harris' team posted it on TS.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

The message is irrelevant to you. Does Kamala even have a message other than I'm Indian black woman. She doesn't have a platform. How many more weeks does she need for that? We know you don't care. Don't worry about answering.

We know you'll continue to get unhinged, cultist. You'll be screaming at the sky soon. Too bad you've outed yourself as a far left dim and can no longer pretend to be an independent like you used to.

You got me. There are definitely no independents that think Trump is a completely unhinged loon.

And yes, you figured out the Harris ticket. They have no policy positions and will definitely be unable to explain what they intend to do when elected.

On second thought maybe they're taking after Trump's first rodeo, when he explained his platform poorly and then did an even worse job of implementing it once he was in office!

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

You got me. There are definitely no independents that think Trump is a completely unhinged loon.

And yes, you figured out the Harris ticket. They have no policy positions and will definitely be unable to explain what they intend to do when elected.

On second thought maybe they're taking after Trump's first rodeo, when he explained his platform poorly and then did an even worse job of implementing it once he was in office!

Are you still pretending to be an independent?????

Bwahahahahah

We know you don't care about her platform, simp. You're a good little sheep.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bwahahahahah

What's Trump's platform again? Stay out of jail and... um... something about retribution? And of course all of the wackadoodle Project 2025 stuff. Making it so Christians will never have to vote again. Wait, what's he planning to do so they won't have to vote again?
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bwahahahahah

What's Trump's platform again? Stay out of jail and... um... something about retribution? And of course all of the wackadoodle Project 2025 stuff.
Imagine being this stupid and having no more of a life than to surf a college message board to post this nonsense......

I feel bad for you Super/Smarpty.....

Sorry the ZZL P board got closed down.... I heard it through the grapevine you aren't handling it well.

Trolling this board and living on the ZZL P board is your life..... Sad... so sad.....

Keep it up. It's all you have.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bwahahahahah

What's Trump's platform again? Stay out of jail and... um... something about retribution? And of course all of the wackadoodle Project 2025 stuff.
Imagine being this stupid and having no more of a life than to surf a college message board to post this nonsense......

Sorry the ZZL P board got closed down.... I heard it through the grapevine you aren't handling it well.

Trolling this board and living on the ZZL P board is your life..... Sad... so sad.....

I'm guessing the ZZL P board is the Chapel Hill board you're always hanging out on? Lol, hey, speaking of weirdos!
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

2024 is going to be remembered as the advent of AI deepfakery. Notice the telltale blurriness of one of these images and the noticeable difference in the actual interior size of these venues.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

2024 is going to be remembered as the advent of AI deepfakery. Notice the telltale blurriness of one of these images and the noticeable difference in the actual interior size of these venues.

I only posted this poking a little fun at Were's obsession with crowd size.

But I agree it's hard to know what to believe with AI.

I trust that if either image is edited, the online masses will find the original and point out the discrepancy.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

I trust that if either image is edited, the online masses will find the original and point out the discrepancy.
Same here. But AI and its ramifications are yet to be known by most of us, and quite honestly, like any other human-built tool, its uses tend towards the dark side, I fear.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Bwahahahahah

I'm guessing the ZZL P board is the Chapel Hill board you're always hanging out on? Lol, hey, speaking of weirdos!
LOL... You know what I'm talking about.

That's why you disappeared when I exposed you a few months back.

Dude..... get a life. I know you are on meds and have struggled with depression and issues. But just stop. Step away.

Get some help.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

#Sieve, we agree on this. AI will make it difficult to discern the truth.

Also, crowd sizes generated by entertainers creates a false narrative........just like fake polls. Of course, these are programming mechanisms to cover up an impending theft of an election a la Venezuela's Maduro.
grantwolf
Werewolf said:

Also, crowd sizes generated by entertainers creates a false narrative........
LOL....what the hell do you think Trump is?!
Werewolf
The candidate, numbskull.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

#Sieve, we agree on this. AI will make it difficult to discern the truth.

Also, crowd sizes generated by entertainers creates a false narrative........just like fake polls. Of course, these are programming mechanisms to cover up an impending theft of an election a la Venezuela's Maduro.

Wait, now rally crowd sizes don't matter??

I could'a sworn...
Ncsufist
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

If I remember right the fire marshal had the top level closed off for trumps
Werewolf
Crowd sizes matter if it's for the candidate. Packing your appearance with a bunch of rappers for fans that leave isn't a political following Sieve.

#Nappy could announce his candidacy for NC governor tomorrow and put a show of entertainment together that includes James Taylor, the boss, Barbra Streisand, and a few other cultist, and you could claimed he was a viable candidate for governor of North Carolina with attendance at 50,000
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Crowd sizes matter if it's for the candidate. Packing your appearance with a bunch of rappers for fans that leave isn't a political following Sieve.

#Nappy could announce his candidacy for NC governor tomorrow and put a show of entertainment together that includes James Taylor, the boss, Barbra Streisand, and a few other cultist, and you could claimed he was a viable candidate for governor of North Carolina with attendance at 50,000

Buddy if you don't think the crowd at the Harris/Walz rally were political supporters, I don't know what to tell 'ya.
Werewolf
I don't know and i don't care., friend.

One day voting w Photo ID card registered voter, paper ballot, same day local counting on a National Voting Holday and its a 48-49 state win, going away. I'm all for paying citizens to vote.....give 'em a $20 bill after they have cast their vote and exiting the polls. You and yours are products of the Mockingbiird Media, it's not all your fault, friend.
packgrad
Good stuff.

Werewolf
unit party and establishment go after mega candidate after mega candidate one primary over rhino.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/streamer-nearly-30-million-total-followers-melts-down/
Werewolf
From Trump Derangement Syndrome to Portland Oregon to supporting Trump? Ya don't say...........

Werewolf
"I'm going to pull the whole thing down.
I'm going to bring the whole ****ing diseased, corrupt temple down on your head.
It's gonna be Biblical"

.....stay tuned
SmaptyWolf
Fun fact:

J.D. Vance joined the Marines and went to Iraq, where he stayed for 6 months writing press releases in an air conditioned office. And then he left.

#profilesincourage
DrummerboyWolf
Trump has a rally tonight in Bozeman Montana and his plane had to make an emergency landing in Billings about 120 miles away because of a mechanical problem. Appears he is going to take a private jet to Bozeman.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-mechanical-issue-forces-trump-plane-to-land-in-billings-montana-ahead-of-bozeman-rally?utm_campaign=64483
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
By the way, can we talk about this bonkers press conference yesterday.

He's never met Willie Brown. He was on that helicopter with Jerry Brown, a white guy. And the helicopter landed normally, no emergency. What the fu** is he talking about? Seriously, this doesn't even sound like a lie. It sounds like he's completely delusional.

Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Fun fact:

J.D. Vance joined the Marines and went to Iraq, where he stayed for 6 months writing press releases in an air conditioned office. And then he left.

#profilesincourage

That was his job numbnuts. He did his. MSG walz didn't. He noped out after they got the warno somehow getting around the stop losses the army was using back then when predeployment orders came down. Not the actual deployment orders that came out in July. But what's called a warning order. In the army you send out a warno to subordinate units to give them a heads up of what's coming before you send out an operations order (oporder). For deployments we are talking 6-12 months in advance especially for nasty girl units because there is a **** ton of things they have to do to prep for deployment.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 162

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.