TRUMP 2024

428,912 Views | 5984 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Bas2020
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Compare Kamala Harris' pathetic small attendance at her rallies to the MASSIVE crowds at Trump's rallies the next time the communist Lamestream media puts out one of their doctored fake "polls" to try to make you believe that Kamala is close to Trump:

Crowd at Trump rally in Minnesota on July 27, 2024:

Capacity crowd inside the arena:

Overflow crowd outside, for the people they didn't have room for inside:

In the inside photo, that looks like the MyPillow guy in the far bottom left of the photo.
Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Compare Kamala Harris' pathetic small attendance at her rallies to the MASSIVE crowds at Trump's rallies the next time the communist Lamestream media puts out one of their doctored fake "polls" to try to make you believe that Kamala is close to Trump:

Crowd at Trump rally in Minnesota on July 27, 2024:

Capacity crowd inside the arena:

Overflow crowd outside, for the people they didn't have room for inside:

In the inside photo, that looks like the MyPillow guy in the far bottom left of the photo.
He is from Minnesota, so probably is Mike Lindell.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
I know the liars will continue to lie, but there is this..

ncsupack1
They need to keep saying this over and over.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

I know the liars will continue to lie, but there is this..

Here's JD Vance, who just wrote the FORWARD for the new book from Project 2025's lead architect:

"Never before has a figure with Roberts's depth and stature within the American Right tried to articulate a genuinely new future for conservatism. We are now all realizing that it's time to circle the wagons and load the muskets. In the fights that lay ahead, these ideas are an essential weapon."

Trump has been knee-deep in Project 2025, and somehow just realized that it's an electoral loser. Lol, dementia maybe?

https://www.amazon.com/Dawns-Early-Light-Burning-Washington/dp/0063353504
ncsupack1
More proof if true.
GuerrillaPack
I NEVER watch the local TV propaganda....errr I mean "news" at 6:00 pm or 11:00pm. But tonight I flipped it over to WRAL because I thought the Olympics were still on, and it was actually near the beginning of the 11:00 propaganda.

They opened a segment saying "Donald Trump under fire for comments made..." at his interview at the Black Journalists meeting in Chicago....and I immediately flipped to another channel after 3 seconds.

Interesting choice of words "under fire"....first of all.

Same ol nauseating BLATANTLY OBVIOUS Left-wing bias that makes the Lamestream media so infuriating and impossible to watch. Can they even pretend to be objective, EVER???

No, you communist scum. YOU are the ones putting Trump "under fire" for his comments. You put him "under fire" for everything he ever says, every single day.

I can't believe that anyone can stomach watching the Leftist Lamestream "news". It's such blatant propaganda, treating you like you are a 5-year old or a moron who can't see through their obvious deception, bias, and pushing of the Leftist agenda at every turn.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized

LOLOL
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

They opened a segment saying "Donald Trump under fire for comments made..." at his interview at the Black Journalists meeting in Chicago....and I immediately flipped to another channel after 3 seconds.

That's uh...literally the story. He's under fire for comments made during the event. I don't understand the problem.

packgrad
I like how a woke comedy show with an Asian lead said black people are always late and attributed it to Trump. Typical democrat propaganda.
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

LOLOL
That's a COMPLETE LIE to suggest that he said "all black journalists are always late".

I actually watched the entire interview live. Trump did NOT insinuate or say that "all black journalists are late". He was only talking about that one particular woman (and the news crew she was with) who were 30 minutes late.

Of course we expect nothing less from the communists in the Marxist Lamestream media, and especially the super far Left Daily Show, to brazenly lie in order to defame conservatives.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

That's uh...literally the story. He's under fire for comments made during the event. I don't understand the problem.

"Under fire" by WHO exactly? By far Left communist libtard pundit hacks? Sure. But not by the broader public.

The point here is that the far Left Lamestream media is super biased and does not even try to hide it. And they "set the narrative" by putting out false stories, constantly attacking conservatives with lies, and promoting the Leftist position on every issue. Trump said absolutely nothing wrong in that interview with the black journalists convention in Chicago. As usual, it's Leftist propagandists misrepresenting what he said to try to create a "controversy" where none actually existed.

How many Lamestream "news" telecasts are going to lead their political coverage with stories saying "Kamala under fire for her comments..." over the next 3 months? Probably none. Yet, the far Left communist propagandists will lead their political coverage 95% of the time attacking Trump in one way or another, 99.9% of the time by lying about him, misrepresenting what he said, or otherwise attacking him in a deceptive way with no sound basis for the criticism.

GuerrillaPack
Kamala is "under fire" every second of every day by tens of millions of conservatives in America -- such as about a dozen people on IPS on an average day posting something criticizing her nearly every 10 minutes for all of the horrible things she has done.

But how much negative coverage is Kamala getting in the far Left Establishment Lamestream media (CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC)? Hardly any. It's 99.9% positive coverage from the Establishment media for Kamala, singing her praises every day, every propaganda broadcast. And it's 99.9% negative coverage from the Establishment media of Trump, attacking him 24/7/365 non-stop.

The point here is that the Establishment media are far Left Marxist ideologues. It is not "unbiased journalism". It is not "news". It is not "informing" anyone. It's Leftist propaganda. Everyone knows it. So stop pretending that the Lamestream media is providing "real information".

grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

"Under fire" by WHO exactly?

Dude, relax. Trump's disaster interview was the story of the day on all platforms regardless of left/right lean. JFC.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Dude, relax. Trump's disaster interview was the story of the day on all platforms regardless of left/right lean. JFC.
LOL. It wasn't a "disaster" at all. That's the 100% B.S. spin and misrepresentation put on it by the far Left Marxist Lamestream Establishment media. And no, true right-wing platforms are not calling it a disaster. Maybe controlled opposition fake "conservative" FauxNews, but not real conservative platforms.

Unfortunately for Leftists like you, you need to understand that no one in the conservative movement believes anything that the far Left Lamestream media says. When they see the Leftist media attacking Trump, that only makes them support him even more! Haha
ncsupack1
Trump needs to stop with the bs race thing and talk policy.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

He was invited to the "black journalists" convention, or whatever the name of it is. They then asked him a bunch of race-based questions.

Democrats are the ones who are OBSESSED with race.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

He was invited to the "black journalists" convention, or whatever the name of it is. They then asked him a bunch of race-based questions.

It's called taking the high road. He could have used that time to compare and contrast his policy versus hers.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

It's called taking the high road. He could have used that time to compare and contrast his policy versus hers.
When they point blank ask you race-based questions such as "why should black Americans support you?" which was the question that Trump responded to which the Leftist media are now attacking him on, he then has to give an answer that discusses race.

If I were Trump I would not have agreed to this event because 2 out of the 3 the interviewers were so openly hostile to him. I have no problem with Trump making a pitch to the black community specifically and talking about race, but he should do it on a forum where he is not being attacked by far Left moderators/interviewers.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

If you don't want to talk race, don't go to a Black Journalists conference. It's going to come up.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

When they point blank ask you race-based questions such as "why should black Americans support you?" which was the question that Trump responded to which the Leftist media are now attacking him on, he then has to give an answer that discusses race.

If I were Trump I would not have agreed to this event because 2 out of the 3 the interviewers were so openly hostile to him. I have no problem with Trump making a pitch to the black community specifically and talking about race, but he should do it on a forum where he is not being attacked by far Left moderators/interviewers.

The question was petty, don't stoop to that level. Flip the script on them, it's not hard. Makes this about policy.
grantwolf
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

The question was petty, don't stoop to that level. Flip the script on them, it's not hard. Makes this about policy.
I mean, they tried to ask him about his "police immunity" thoughts, but he really didn't respond in any meaningful manner.
packgrad
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

If you don't want to talk race, don't go to a Black Journalists conference. It's going to come up.

Trump doesn't have a problem talking race. That's why he went. Its you snowflakes that lie about what he says when he doesn't bend the knee. Because that's all you have. Ist and Ism.

Well and your mental illness, of course.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I mean, they tried to ask him about his "police immunity" thoughts, but he really didn't respond in any meaningful manner.

I mean how do you think they did opening the session? I mean who created the adversarial relationship in the interview? I mean do you think Trump should succumb to every setup for a gotcha question? I mean when will your candidate get one adversarial question? I mean do we think she is going to be able to handle the responsibilities of the presidency if she's never asked a tough question?

As I said before, this doesn't move the needle at all. It exposes the media for their democrat propaganda. It gets the TDS crew in their feelings and inspires their heavenly desire to scream to the clouds "RACISM!!!!" It gives Trump supporters an opportunity to point out the media as Democrat propagandists and laugh at the TDS crew.

Needle didn't move.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump doesn't have a problem talking race. That's why he went. Its you snowflakes that lie about what he says when he doesn't bend the knee. Because that's all you have. Ist and Ism.

All evidence to the contrary.

The whole free world except Trump ass-kissers and apologists know it was a disastrous response to a normal question.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Perhaps taking the high road would have been what you and some wanted. That's fine, I'm not debating that! We all have our opinions.

Now, let's go back to what GP said…. That lady and, Dems in general, are the race baiters! They live for the moment to have a gotcha, on race. In act, I was listening to David Webb (he's more Black than Kamala) said they are Race Pimps! His words…

So, I don't think we should let these awful people get away with these lies and/or gross mischaracterizations. These are not the simple white lie people tell. These are control narrative comments that are completely destroying any unity the country has left in it.
El Lobo Loco
ncsupack1 said:

In the video that I watched, he mentioned funding the HBCUs and the opportunity zones that he worked with Tim Scott to establish. Sounds like policy to me.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

The whole free world except Trump ass-kissers and apologists know it was a disastrous response to a normal question.

Translation: Everyone who hates Trump thought it was a bad response. Everyone who likes Trump thought it wasn't a bad response.

Water is wet.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Your disease has caused you to lose all integrity. Seek help dude. You may do something bad in November if things don't go your way.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Perhaps taking the high road would have been what you and some wanted. That's fine, I'm not debating that! We all have our opinions.

Now, let's go back to what GP said…. That lady and, Dems in general, are the race baiters! They live for the moment to have a gotcha, on race. In act, I was listening to David Webb (he's more Black than Kamala) said they are Race Pimps! His words…

So, I don't think we should let these awful people get away with these lies and/or gross mischaracterizations. These are not the simple white lie people tell. These are control narrative comments that are completely destroying any unity the country has left in it.

You don't let them get away with it by flipping the script and not talking about what color Harris is. That isn't flipping any voter. Trump has got to be smarter than getting into this kind of crap. Heck look how he acted during the debate, perfect, and look at the fall out from that. Harris isn't smart or a good candidate, make it about policy.
CoachCase
ncsupack1 said:

Agree. I do not believe he is a racist, however the only two things that Democrats have are race issues and scare tactics. They really don't have an established platform, thus they are grasping for anything to help their cause. Re race, Trump actually needs to embrace them more and have minorities like Tim Scott on the campaign trail. I will say that personally many blacks that I work and associate with are not anti-Trump as the Left would think. I hope that pans out on Election Day!
CoachCase
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree 100%.
grantwolf
packgrad said:

grantwolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I mean how do you think they did opening the session? I mean who created the adversarial relationship in the interview? I mean do you think Trump should succumb to every setup for a gotcha question? I mean when will your candidate get one adversarial question? I mean do we think she is going to be able to handle the responsibilities of the presidency if she's never asked a tough question?

Apologies for the use of "I mean". Clearly someone has hurt you with that phrase in the past.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

You don't let them get away with it by flipping the script and not talking about what color Harris is. That isn't flipping any voter. Trump has got to be smarter than getting into this kind of crap. Heck look how he acted during the debate, perfect, and look at the fall out from that. Harris isn't smart or a good candidate, make it about policy.

Serious question: When you say Harris "isn't smart," what do you observe about her that makes you believe she's less smart than Trump or Biden or Bernie or Ron DeSantis or any other candidates?
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 171

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.