TRUMP 2024

421,132 Views | 5953 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by Oldsouljer
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump needs to stop with the bs race thing and talk policy.
He was invited to the "black journalists" convention, or whatever the name of it is. They then asked him a bunch of race-based questions.

Democrats are the ones who are OBSESSED with race.

If you don't want to talk race, don't go to a Black Journalists conference. It's going to come up.

Trump doesn't have a problem talking race. That's why he went. Its you snowflakes that lie about what he says when he doesn't bend the knee. Because that's all you have. Ist and Ism.

Well and your mental illness, of course.

All evidence to the contrary.

The whole free world except Trump ass-kissers and apologists know it was a disastrous response to a normal question.
Another lie, civ.

Your disease has caused you to lose all integrity. Seek help dude. You may do something bad in November if things don't go your way.

Get out of your bubble.

You think the independent voters Trump needs to appeal to were impressed with his responses and affect?

You think they're impressed by him questioning Harris' racial and ethnic background when her Mom is very clearly Indian and her Dad is very clearly Jamaican?

It's pointless and unproductive but Pubs can't help themselves with this stuff. It's Obama's birth certificate all over again.

It's so counterproductive electorally for Republicans and Trump and others can't keep from stepping on their own dicks.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

He was invited to the "black journalists" convention, or whatever the name of it is. They then asked him a bunch of race-based questions.

It's called taking the high road. He could have used that time to compare and contrast his policy versus hers.

Perhaps taking the high road would have been what you and some wanted. That's fine, I'm not debating that! We all have our opinions.

Now, let's go back to what GP said…. That lady and, Dems in general, are the race baiters! They live for the moment to have a gotcha, on race. In act, I was listening to David Webb (he's more Black than Kamala) said they are Race Pimps! His words…

So, I don't think we should let these awful people get away with these lies and/or gross mischaracterizations. These are not the simple white lie people tell. These are control narrative comments that are completely destroying any unity the country has left in it.

You don't let them get away with it by flipping the script and not talking about what color Harris is. That isn't flipping any voter. Trump has got to be smarter than getting into this kind of crap. Heck look how he acted during the debate, perfect, and look at the fall out from that. Harris isn't smart or a good candidate, make it about policy.

Serious question: When you say Harris "isn't smart," what do you observe about her that makes you believe she's less smart than Trump or Biden or Bernie or Ron DeSantis or any other candidates?

Maybe I should say, poor at speaking and explaining. I'll save you the post, you don't need to post but Trump. You are welcome.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's called taking the high road. He could have used that time to compare and contrast his policy versus hers.

Perhaps taking the high road would have been what you and some wanted. That's fine, I'm not debating that! We all have our opinions.

Now, let's go back to what GP said…. That lady and, Dems in general, are the race baiters! They live for the moment to have a gotcha, on race. In act, I was listening to David Webb (he's more Black than Kamala) said they are Race Pimps! His words…

So, I don't think we should let these awful people get away with these lies and/or gross mischaracterizations. These are not the simple white lie people tell. These are control narrative comments that are completely destroying any unity the country has left in it.

You don't let them get away with it by flipping the script and not talking about what color Harris is. That isn't flipping any voter. Trump has got to be smarter than getting into this kind of crap. Heck look how he acted during the debate, perfect, and look at the fall out from that. Harris isn't smart or a good candidate, make it about policy.

Serious question: When you say Harris "isn't smart," what do you observe about her that makes you believe she's less smart than Trump or Biden or Bernie or Ron DeSantis or any other candidates?

Maybe I should say, poor at speaking and explaining. I'll save you the post, you don't need to post but Trump. You are welcome.

I still don't get the "but Trump" fascination. We're supposed to be comparing the two candidates to one another.

But anyway, thanks for the response.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

I still don't get the "but Trump" fascination. We're supposed to be comparing the two candidates to one another.

But anyway, thanks for the response.

You worked it in. It's called having some fun.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

If you don't want to talk race, don't go to a Black Journalists conference. It's going to come up.

Trump doesn't have a problem talking race. That's why he went. Its you snowflakes that lie about what he says when he doesn't bend the knee. Because that's all you have. Ist and Ism.

The whole free world except Trump ass-kissers and apologists know it was a disastrous response to a normal question.
Another lie, civ.

Your disease has caused you to lose all integrity. Seek help dude. You may do something bad in November if things don't go your way.

Get out of your bubble.

You think the independent voters Trump needs to appeal to were impressed with his responses and affect?

You think they're impressed by him questioning Harris' racial and ethnic background when her Mom is very clearly Indian and her Dad is very clearly Jamaican?

It's pointless and unproductive but Pubs can't help themselves with this stuff. It's Obama's birth certificate all over again.

It's so counterproductive electorally for Republicans and Trump and others can't keep from stepping on their own dicks.

Lol. Dude you literally only spit propaganda. Don't talk to me about a bubble. You probably only speak with angry white women. That's the way your posts come across.

You don't think Kamala needs to do interviews 2 weeks after being announced the candidate. You don't think the president needs to address the public after an incredibly large event occurs in the Middle East. You are nothing but a bubble boy. Your hypocrisy is staggering.

Why do you pretend to know better what independents think? Just a post ago you said the whole free world other than Trump ass kissers feel the way you do. Talk about a bubble. That's just ****ing stupid. But that's the only way you Dems can speak is in hyperbole. Because when you have to speak in fact, your points don't stick.

I think independents watched and thought that the interviewers immediately tried attacking him and tried for the gotcha. I think it was an adversarial interview initiated by the interviewers. I think his response about black or Indian is hilarious in hindsight because of how hyperventilated the left has gotten about it since. It accentuates how that's pretty much all you have to run on. Making up things so you can call someone an -ist or -ism.

It wasn't an interview your girl will ever have to deal with. I think independents realize that too. Democrats are just going to hide Kamala and hope they can wrangle up enough TDS folks like you to vote and stuff ballots.

You pretend Republicans are stepping on their dick simply because you are a brainwashed sheep. You're angry because you're told to be. You embarrassingly call Republicans "weird" because you were told to. Talk about stepping on your dicks. You got exposed for being sheep and some of you keep doubling down on it.

Keep crying about "pointless" and "unproductive" when you call names like nepo baby and rapist. Your fakeness and hypocrisy is becoming a thing of legend on here.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Disagree, people who aren't in the elite circles he was talking to yesterday who don't see DEI as something that doesn't need to be defined because the world of journalists has fully embraced equity of color over equality of workplace, question DEI like normal people.

Trump will win on this issue if he fine tunes his message.
Wolfpack8602
You telling others to get out of the bubble when you just repeat liberal pundits is funny.
DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Exactly! Where was Kamala? She didn't show up.

The host was extremely nasty to Trump from the start. He shouldn't take that and neither should any one else. The guy dated a black woman back in the 90's so he's not racist. All those old photos with him and Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the like.

The heifer from ABC got exactly what she deserved.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Disagree, people who aren't in the elite circles he was talking to yesterday who don't see DEI as something that doesn't need to be defined because the world of journalists has fully embraced equity of color over equality of workplace, question DEI like normal people.

Did his appearance yesterday improve or impair his position?

ncsupack1
Trump is going to have to change his approach going forward. It's apparent the Harris campaign is going Biden 2.0.
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Trump is going to have to change his approach going forward. It's apparent the Harris campaign is going Biden 2.0.

If Trump and his team didn't realize Harris was going to ramp up the identity politics to a new level then they deserve to lose. I think they know what she's doing because she's done it her whole career.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

In some ways it could be said that it's Trump running against himself... he has to learn how to better manage that process some still.

Kamala can't win on her own right. Just saying...
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Yep 100%.
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

If Trump and his team didn't realize Harris was going to ramp up the identity politics to a new level then they deserve to lose. I think they know what she's doing because she's done it her whole career.
Good point, I was more so talking about not doing interviews and putting out statements by her. There is a lot Trump can call her out for, she has flipped flop on some issues with zero explanations as to why she changed. It's coming from a staffer, sounds familiar.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

In some ways it could be said that it's Trump running against himself... he has to learn how to better manage that process some still.

Kamala can't win on her own right. Just saying...
Ha, that is what I was trying to say. Thanks!
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well, he did get a lot of applause from the audience. I couldn't see the color of the people, so, who knows…
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

if he adjusts his messaging, then yes
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

C'mon man. Don't be like these jokers on here that won't admit when Trump ****s up. I'm not ignorant about Biden's electoral weaknesses or Harris' or anyone else's. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has weaknesses their political opponents can and will exploit.

Yesterday was a bad day for his campaign. I guarantee you his strategists did not like the way that appearance went. They probably thought it was a good opportunity to showcase how appealing he can be, or allegedly already is, to minorities. By the end of the appearance it had the exact opposite effect.

Can he learn from it? Yeah, theoretically. If I were him I'd just avoid appearances like that. He doesn't have the discipline or self-control to stay on message and not be combative when he's challenged like that.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

C'mon man. Don't be like these jokers on here that won't admit when Trump ****s up. I'm not ignorant about Biden's electoral weaknesses or Harris' or anyone else's. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has weaknesses their political opponents can and will exploit.

Yesterday was a bad day for his campaign. I guarantee you his strategists did not like the way that appearance went. They probably thought it was a good opportunity to showcase how appealing he can be, or allegedly already is, to minorities. By the end of the appearance it had the exact opposite effect.

Can he learn from it? Yeah, theoretically. If I were him I'd just avoid appearances like that. He doesn't have the discipline or self-control to stay on message and not be combative when he's challenged like that.

The lack of self awareness while preaching at others to be impartial is astounding.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well, he did get a lot of applause from the audience. I couldn't see the color of the people, so, who knows…
I heard the laughs, but make this about policy.
packgrad
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

TDS poster says it was a bad day for the Trump campaign and is having a hissy fit because someone usually on his side disagrees. It's a new day.

Civ is "minoritysplaining" though.

Never ending hypocrisy from this cat.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

The lack of self awareness while preaching at others to be impartial is astounding.

Are you saying I'm unwilling to admit when Biden ****s up?

That I'm unwilling to clearly acknowledge Biden's electoral weaknesses?

That I won't also do the same with Harris?

All these guys and gals make mistakes.

And one of us are impartial.

But some of us are completely unwilling to just say, "yeah Trump ****ed that up."
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

But some of us are completely unwilling to just say, "yeah Trump ****ed that up."

Trump didn't **** that up, snowflake. Why can't you admit that? Too brainwashed?

Get over yourself. Seek help.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Yeah and you especially never back off liberal talking points. You're delusional to think that you're impartial and objective.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Mr. Trump went into the lions den and laid it all on the table. Can you imagine a democrat going into a situation like that or into a place like the Bronx…etc?

I commend him for his courage and leadership. Where democrats are okay with hiding their candidate away and letting the msm campaign for her.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Yeah and you especially never back off liberal talking points. You're delusional to think that you're impartial and objective.

Thank you for being a hall monitor for objectivity.

None of us are objective, but I do try to step back and ask what a detached third party would think about a situation.

What would a investigator/therapist/judge/jury/foreigner/whomever see when they looked at it without having a direct stake in the game? That is clearly a way to check objectivity.

Also, how have other first world democratic governments/militaries/countries handled situations we're grappling with?

Around here though, that sanity check gets dismissed too. Judges and juries and investigators are biased liberals out to get Trump; Euros are socialists, and who cares what they think anyway, etc... or even better, when I say I was recently in Europe for a few weeks and describe what I saw and heard I'm just called a liar.

So if not in this way, how do you try and ascertain the objectivity or lucidity of your stance?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Mr. Trump went into the lions den and laid it all on the table. Can you imagine a democrat going into a situation like that or into a place like the Bronx…etc?

I commend him for his courage and leadership. Where democrats are okay with hiding their candidate away and letting the msm campaign for her.

So black journalists are the "lions den?"

Do tell.

Courage? Pragmatism maybe. Trump knows that despite him and his minions insisting for the last couple of years that black voters are joining him in droves, he's actually now got a big electoral problem with black voters.

His strategists probably hoped that he could go and engage and make his case to try to win back some of that alleged support, but it had the exact opposite effect.

That's obviously what happens when you get on stage and start questioning whether your black opponent is actually black in front of a panel and audience comprised almost entirely a black people. It was a complete clown show.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Yep. Hopefully Republicans lean into that in every arena they can. I know local news won't cover the way that Kamala, like Biden before, is being hidden, but hopefully through radio, internet, FOXNEWS!!!!, etc it gets through to the people. It's pretty pathetic the Dems put up 2 consecutive candidates that they have to hide from the public because doing otherwise shows how unfit they are for the presidency.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

So black journalists are the "lions den?"

Do tell.

Courage? Pragmatism maybe. Trump knows that despite him and his minions insisting for the last couple of years that black voters are joining him in droves, he's actually now got a big electoral problem with black voters.

His strategists probably hoped that he could go and engage and make his case to try to win back some of that alleged support, but it had the exact opposite effect.

That's obviously what happens when you get on stage and start questioning whether your black opponent is actually black in front of a panel and audience comprised almost entirely a black people. It was a complete clown show.
You literally posted one post above about how objective you are and then you post this. What are you trying to insinuate with the "Do tell." comment? We all know... no need to elaborate. Typical lib.

An objective person knows what is meant by Trump going into the lions den. You claimed to watch the interview. How could you interpret it any other way after listening to the intro/first questions? I thought you looked at things objectively.

You think he lost black support because of the interview which is hilarious. I'm sure your bubble tells you that, but an objective person would tell you it did not move the needle at all.

You should definitely try to hang onto this as long as you can. When you have to start talking about your candidate, you're ****ed. What a clownshow.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Another lie, civ.

Get out of your bubble.

Thank you for being a hall monitor for objectivity.

None of us are objective, but I do try to step back and ask what a detached third party would think about a situation.

What would a investigator/therapist/judge/jury/foreigner/whomever see when they looked at it without having a direct stake in the game? That is clearly a way to check objectivity.

Also, how have other first world democratic governments/militaries/countries handled situations we're grappling with?

Around here though, that sanity check gets dismissed too. Judges and juries and investigators are biased liberals out to get Trump; Euros are socialists, and who cares what they think anyway, etc... or even better, when I say I was recently in Europe for a few weeks and describe what I saw and heard I'm just called a liar.

So if not in this way, how do you try and ascertain the objectivity or lucidity of your stance?

You calling others hall monitor is hilarious after how you act on these boards. Seriously self-awareness isn't your thing.
Wolfpack8602
Bad jobs report just came out today. Harris team blamed Trump after 3 1/2 years out of office. Can't believe Civ wasn't posting about how this isn't a good look for Harris to say that. He's so level headed about everything.
Gulfstream4
Wolfpack8602 said:

Bad jobs report just came out today. Harris team blamed Trump after 3 1/2 years out of office. Can't believe Civ wasn't posting about how this isn't a good look for Harris to say that. He's so level headed about everything.

When all else fails, "but Trump" is the go to answer….that and the race card.
CoachCase
Wolfpack8602 said:

I was told that Biden/Harris economic plan was superior to Trump's plan. Maybe they will get it right by the time Biden exits the office.
Wolfpack8602
CoachCase said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

I was told that Biden/Harris economic plan was superior to Trump's plan. Maybe they will get it right by the time Biden exits the office.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/02/jobs-economy-unemployment-fed-rate-recession

More bad news for Harris. Can't wait for the spin.
First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 171

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.