TRUMP 2024

418,783 Views | 5940 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by southernpackalistic
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He hits the nail on the head with this one. And leftists try to blame Trump for distrust of SS, FBI, CIA, etc. No, it certainly couldn't be the actions of Cheatle, Wray, or the like.

Werewolf
Exactly.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
CoachCase
packgrad said:

He hits the nail on the head with this one. And leftists try to blame Trump for distrust of SS, FBI, CIA, etc. No, it certainly couldn't be the actions of Cheatle, Wray, or the like.

Another blatant example of the ineptitude of the FBI and disarray that plagues most government officials under Biden/Harris. Regardless of politics, any logical person that cannot recognize what is happening has a head deep in the sand!
DrummerboyWolf
Trump has announced that he is going back to Butler, Pennsylvania to have another rally.

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/47913

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
Phil Collin's "In the AIr Tonight".

Werewolf
#boomerang #Sieve #boomerang
packofwolves
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

Another blatant example of the ineptitude of the FBI and disarray that plagues most government officials under Biden/Harris. Regardless of politics, any logical person that cannot recognize what is happening has a head deep in the sand!

It's bad when the FBI has to correct the statement made by their own director (Ray).
Civilized

This is guy that's going to out-debate a prosecutor? LOLOL

When is this debate gonna happen?
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

This is guy that's going to out-debate a prosecutor? LOLOL

When is this debate gonna happen?

Tulsi Gabbard completely destroyed her and she couldn't even get past Iowa. But let's not focus on that let's pretend she's the strongest debater we have ever seen.
El Lobo Loco
Don't the donkeys have to appoint their nominee before debates can be scheduled?
Wolfpack8602
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/01/politics/tulsi-gabbard-kamala-harris-debate

The great Kamala Harris getting owned by Gabbard. She's such a powerful speaker! Even cnn was calling her out for her terrible performance during and after the debate.
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Trump has announced that he is going back to Butler, Pennsylvania to have another rally.

https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/47913

Like a boss.
Werewolf
Mike Tyson taking a position

Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Tulsi Gabbard completely destroyed her and she couldn't even get past Iowa. But let's not focus on that let's pretend she's the strongest debater we have ever seen.

Gabbard lobbing random zingers of mixed accuracy about micro issues in an open debate format and big primary field is apples and doughnuts to Harris debating Trump.

Gabbard is also a good speaker. She'd make Trump look like an old fool just like Harris will, assuming Trump isn't too chicken to debate.

packgrad
I hope Trump doesn't debate her until after the convention at the earliest. Just for the meltdown. There really is no reason to debate her now. We can listen to the lefties rewrite history pretending that Kamala is a "master debater".
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

I hope Trump doesn't debate her until after the convention at the earliest. Just for the meltdown. There really is no reason to debate her now. We can listen to the lefties rewrite history pretending that Kamala is a "master debater".
Exactly. She is not the nominee until after the convention. Let them keep stewing and trying to change history. She is a complete idiot and it will show, no matter how the media tries to hide it.

I am sure Willie Brown and Montel Williams will fill us in on her "Mastur Debating" skills.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Lol, say what you want. Refusing to debate asap just makes Trump look scared and weak.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Gabbard lobbing random zingers of mixed accuracy about micro issues in an open debate format and big primary field is apples and doughnuts to Harris debating Trump.

Gabbard is also a good speaker. She'd make Trump look like an old fool just like Harris will, assuming Trump isn't too chicken to debate.

Sure but Harris fumbling the rebuttal and then whining after the debate was a bad look so much so CNN said it wasn't the way to go about it. So while that might be apples and doughnuts Harris's response and actions aren't apples and doughnuts comparison.
Werewolf
Why the New World Order crowd hates Trump, Ben Carson with Tucker. Every patriot must find the time to hear this. Tucker is relatively quiet during the interview and Ben tells us TRUTH.

(1:57) Kamala Harris
(11:29) Donald Trump
(26:12) Why the Black Community Loves Trump
(32:10) Communism, Marxism, and the Left's New Religion
(44:35) Dr. Carson's Success, Family, and Marriage Advice
(1:05:12) Living Through the Detroit Riots
(1:18:04) Why are American Men So Unhealthy?
(1:29:00) Is There Any Hope of Getting Back to a System That People Trust?
(1:32:37) Why the Swamp Is Afraid of Trump
(1:36:29) The Evils of Abortion

Werewolf
Most here aren't ready for this discussion. This was from Trump's 2017 trips..........1st to Riyad and 2nd to Jerusalem & Tel Aviv.
'
What hasn't been disclosed broadly........'nothing is as it seems' is right.

GuerrillaPack
Compare Kamala Harris' pathetic small attendance at her rallies to the MASSIVE crowds at Trump's rallies the next time the communist Lamestream media puts out one of their doctored fake "polls" to try to make you believe that Kamala is close to Trump:

Crowd at Trump rally in Minnesota on July 27, 2024:

Capacity crowd inside the arena:

Overflow crowd outside, for the people they didn't have room for inside:

Werewolf
.........but, but, but 'the polls'.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Gonna need a ton of fraudulent ballots for Kamala magically showing up at 3:00am in every battleground state on election night.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Werewolf said:

Gonna need a ton of fraudulent ballots for Kamala magically showing up at 3:00am in every battleground state on election night.
The polls say its neck n neck, a few have Kamala inching ahead. They must know something........
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Lol, say what you want. Refusing to debate asap just makes Trump look scared and weak.

No it doesn't. Thats what your msm tells you to believe so you believe it.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

No it doesn't. Thats what your msm tells you to believe so you believe it.

Lol that anyone would be scared to debate Kamala. They are truly brainwashed idiots.

Don't debate her until after the convention, at the earliest.
GuerrillaPack
Good short interview here with Trump before his rally yesterday in Minnesota, from a fair media reporter:

packgrad
I know some cry because not all of social media and internet search engines are controlled by leftist propaganda, but here's yet another example.

I typed it in on phone and had same result. Even typed "trum" and still no suggestions for Trump.
GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

I know some cry because not all of social media and internet search engines are controlled by leftist propaganda, but here's yet another example.

I typed it in on phone and had same result. Even typed "trum" and still no suggestions for Trump.
Google is so bad now. The censorship and suppression of certain anti-Establishment viewpoints and sources via their doctored search algorithm is horrible. There are tens of thousands of great websites which are blacklisted and shadow-banned. And further, of course, on searches Google "boosts" and promotes garbage "Establishment" websites, so that Lamestream sources are pretty much all that you get on the first several pages of results. It makes it impossible to find good information on so many subjects. I should have stopped using Google for searches years ago. I've had to use Bing many times recently in order to find certain "old" articles/videos/information that I knew existed, but which Google was shadow-banning and suppressing.

I keep using Google out of habit, but I need to break it. I know Bing is not great either...it only has a little less censorship than Google. I'm going to look into independent search engines to start using instead of Google.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Well done. Folks need to understand the extent of the control of our information.
El Lobo Loco
GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

Google is so bad now. The censorship and suppression of certain anti-Establishment viewpoints and sources via their doctored search algorithm is horrible. There are tens of thousands of great websites which are blacklisted and shadow-banned. And further, of course, on searches Google "boosts" and promotes garbage "Establishment" websites, so that Lamestream sources are pretty much all that you get on the first several pages of results. It makes it impossible to find good information on so many subjects. I should have stopped using Google for searches years ago. I've had to use Bing many times recently in order to find certain "old" articles/videos/information that I knew existed, but which Google was shadow-banning and suppressing.

I keep using Google out of habit, but I need to break it. I know Bing is not great either...it only has a little less censorship than Google. I'm going to look into independent search engines to start using instead of Google.
Take a look at DuckDuckGo
Werewolf
Anything negative about the establishment on YouTube is also pretty vanilla. Podcasters I listen to record vanilla shows for larger YouTube audiences and more brass-tacks stuff goes out on Rumble and in telegram.

YouTube is kinda like FoxNews, you think you're getting the REAL UNCENSORED opposing viewpoint. You aren't.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

Anything negative about the establishment on YouTube is also pretty vanilla. Podcasters I listen to record vanilla shows for larger YouTube audiences and more brass-tacks stuff goes out on Rumble and in telegram.

YouTube is kinda like FoxNews, you think you're getting the REAL UNCENSORED opposing viewpoint. You aren't.
Oh for sure. The search algorithm manipulation and censorship on YouTube is just as bad. Google owns YouTube, of course. That's why we absolutely must have alternative video-hosting sites like Rumble. It probably won't be long before YouTube outright bans/censors all sorts of additional types of content (such as anti-NASA or flat earth, anti-vaccine, pro 2nd Amendment content, etc), and YouTube becomes almost like network television is now, where you can't find an anti-Establishment view on ANYTHING, and it's 99.99% pro-Establishment content.
DrummerboyWolf
El Lobo Loco said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packgrad said:

Take a look at DuckDuckGo
Brave browser is probably the best to use. I believe DuckDuckGo sold out to the globalists last year.
GuerrillaPack
DrummerboyWolf said:

Brave browser is probably the best to use. I believe DuckDuckGo sold out to the globalists last year.
I actually used Brave several days ago, and thought it was decent. I agree on DuckDuckGo. I tried using it a few times recently, but get similar results to Google.
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 170

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.