TRUMP 2024

293,028 Views | 4716 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just saw John Bolton interview on Newsmax. That guy scares the heck out of me…
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

barelypure said:

NYC has more population than 39 other states. Los Angeles has more population than 40 other states. Both will vote for Biden. It takes a lot of votes in the other states to overcome their numbers.
Thank god for the electoral college.
Agree. Ever notice who doesn't like it?
That is why those who don't like it always refer to "Our Democracy." That is what they want, but we are not and have never been a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic and you will never hear the MSM or the Democrats say that. You might even here it from some RINOS and anybody who says that is not to be trusted.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Isn't that special. Alvin Bragg's star witness has confessed on the witness stand to more crimes than what they are trying to charge Trump with. All the Trump charges are BS anyway, but Cohen just admitted to theft.
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

barelypure said:

NYC has more population than 39 other states. Los Angeles has more population than 40 other states. Both will vote for Biden. It takes a lot of votes in the other states to overcome their numbers.
That is why those who don't like it always refer to "Our Democracy." That is what they want, but we are not and have never been a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic and you will never hear the MSM or the Democrats say that. You might even here it from some RINOS and anybody who says that is not to be trusted.
The founders knew their history and they knew how quickly pure democracy devolves to tyranny.
barelypure
So Judge Merchan admonished Costello for giving him the side eye. That's it, call for the mistrial. Everyone knows we have the Constitutional right to give anyone, including a judge, the side eye. This judge appears to never have heard of the Constitution in his zeal to Get Trump.

Bragg and his DOJ toady Colangelo have not even proved that Trump jaywalked much less that he doctored the books. This should be a directed verdict but Merchan has too much skin in the game to actually do his job honestly.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

barelypure said:

The founders knew their history and they knew how quickly pure democracy devolves to tyranny.

Right, because they had so many self-governing democracies in history to study. And of course they knew that "minority rule" never devolves into tyranny.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

barelypure said:

Right, because they had so many self-governing democracies in history to study. And of course they knew that "minority rule" never devolves into tyranny.
You continue to show your inept idiocy...
Civilized

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That whole family lies like most people breathe.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Or misleads? This as I understand is okay.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But but but... BIDEN!
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But but but... BIDEN!

Never mentioned him. " mostly truths ". They do count now.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ha!

Brother it would a pride-swallowing siege that well-adjusted humans simply could not or would not tolerate to go to bat for Trump everyday. You hear about this in different ways from most people that have worked closely with him.

Honestly, you can disagree with Biden. You can think he has dementia.

But you rarely/never hear people that work or have worked closely with him speak poorly of him. Exactly the opposite.

Can't imagine working with or for someone that expects those around him to lie constantly to prop up his career and impossibly fragile ego, often to their own significant detriment or ruin.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ha!

Brother it would a pride-swallowing siege that well-adjusted humans simply could not or would not tolerate to go to bat for Trump everyday. You hear about this in different ways from most people that have worked closely with him.

Honestly, you can disagree with Biden. You can think he has dementia.

But you rarely/never hear people that work or have worked closely with him speak poorly of him. Exactly the opposite.

Can't imagine working with or for someone that expects those around him to lie constantly to prop up his career and impossibly fragile ego, often to their own significant detriment or ruin.

lol, go read the climate change thread. Then, what I'm posting here may make sense. And no, I'm not a Trump fan.
packgrad
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The guy that lies about his party affiliation cares about truth again. Boy, I called this a mile away.

Baaaaaa

ncsupack1
No, he mislead you. So, that's what I was told on another thread about Covid. What one says, doesn't mean what they say.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The guy that lies about his party affiliation cares about truth again. Boy, I called this a mile away.

Baaaaaa

Like being VP during Covid?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Baaaaaa

But but but... BIDEN!
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Baaaaaa

But but but... BIDEN!

Good job of proving point. Was the VP thing a " mislead or mostly true "?
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I used to think that if you pointed out to MAGA people that almost everything they see is fabricated crap then they would snap out of it.

Turns out they just seamlessly transition from being shockingly gullible to happy that they're part of the con that's owning the libs.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Baaaaaa

But but but... BIDEN!

Is this where you pretend that a slip of the tongue during a speech is totally the same as grabbing footage of people cheering for Biden and pretending it was for Trump?

One happens to both candidates all the time. The other is pathetic.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Baaaaaa

But but but... BIDEN!

Is this where you pretend that a slip of the tongue during a speech is totally the same as grabbing footage of people cheering for Biden and pretending it was for Trump?

One happens to both candidates all the time. The other is pathetic.

Slip? Wow, now I know the standard. Thanks.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I used to think that if you pointed out to MAGA people that almost everything they see is fabricated crap then they would snap out of it.

Turns out they just seamlessly transition form being shockingly gullible to happy that they're part of the con that's owning the libs.

I'm not MAGA, both sides are pathetic.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Turns out they just seamlessly transition form being shockingly gullible to happy that they're part of the con that's owning the libs.
It's pretty neat and what not, taking loss after loss to try and reelect this guy.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It's pretty neat and what not, taking loss after loss to try and reelect this guy.

Re-elect who? Two pathetic people?
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't you know, anyone who votes for Trump is MAGA.

I don't know who you have voted for or plan to vote for, but the left throws anyone voting Republican into the MAGA bucket.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't know who you have voted for or plan to vote for, but the left throws anyone voting Republican into the MAGA bucket.

I've noticed.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

1) manufacture it, here in America
2) stop illegal immigration

Now, other policies that I can support…. Tax the Hell out of the rich! They are all Democrats! Tax the hell out of them. I'm talking about Billionaires! Everyone else, flat tax them. Everyone needs to contribute something to the Federal Government coffers. Everyone!! Delete all deductions!! That's means all, including Child Tax Credits!!

Pull out of all treaties and start over, from a new, clean slate. We don't have a clear understanding of what we really support.

Social Security, stop the program immediately. Quick collecting money, quick sending out money. I would gladly give up my contribution(s) if they stop it today. Would you?

Medicare, slim it down significantly and quit covering so much. It needs to be a primary insurance, and everyone should get a supplement (they pay for) for anything more than standard healthcare. Slowly work on shutting it down, in 25 years.

Federal Government pensions, Stop it all! Cut it off immediately. People need to go final others jobs, if they want a retirement plan. Let the employment free market work.

Welfare and homeless support. Let the States work out their State problems. Federal funding should stop immediately! Also, Individuals and businesses can come up with money to support these people. Quit the government programs.

Quit sending money to other countries for anything. It's time for each country to figure out their own problems! Were broke!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

Now, other policies that I can support…. Tax the Hell out of the rich! They are all Democrats! Tax the hell out of them. I'm talking about Billionaires! Everyone else, flat tax them. Everyone needs to contribute something to the Federal Government coffers. Everyone!! Delete all deductions!! That's means all, including Child Tax Credits!!

Pull out of all treaties and start over, from a new, clean slate. We don't have a clear understanding of what we really support.

Social Security, stop the program immediately. Quick collecting money, quick sending out money. I would gladly give up my contribution(s) if they stop it today. Would you?

Medicare, slim it down significantly and quit covering so much. It needs to be a primary insurance, and everyone should get a supplement (they pay for) for anything more than standard healthcare. Slowly work on shutting it down, in 25 years.

Federal Government pensions, Stop it all! Cut it off immediately. People need to go final others jobs, if they want a retirement plan. Let the employment free market work.

Welfare and homeless support. Let the States work out their State problems. Federal funding should stop immediately! Also, Individuals and businesses can come up with money to support these people. Quit the government programs.

Quit sending money to other countries for anything. It's time for each country to figure out their own problems! Were broke!

So take away social security from older folks who rely on it right now that paid into their whole working lives? Lot of older people rely on that money.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So take away social security from older folks who rely on it right now that paid into their whole working lives? Lot of older people rely on that money.
So will I soon enough…
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

Don't mean to be presumptuous Cary but I don't think you'll rely on it to the same degree as tens of millions of others do.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

Don't mean to be presumptuous Cary but I don't think you'll rely on it to the same degree as tens of millions of others do.
Ok, will you accept payment, of what you put in, and move on?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

Agree here Civ. Lot of older people rely on it. Plus, they were promised their money that they put into.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

Agree here Civ. Lot of older people rely on it. Plus, they were promised their money that they put into.
At what age do you cut that off? Let's say 40. Everyone 40 and older get a payment for your contribution, without any return on your money. Most likely, this would have to be paid out over time, as we are broke!

That said, when Biden keeps giving away tuition loans, then, those people get nothing. That's your return!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

At what age do you cut that off? Let's say 40. Everyone 40 and older get a payment for your contribution, without any return on your money. Most likely, this would have to be paid out over time, as we are broke!

That said, when Biden keeps giving away tuition loans, then, those people get nothing. That's your return!

I'm not saying that you have a bad idea. I'm just saying that cutting it off right now may cause more problems than good. Now, phasing it out over time, I'd listen.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've noticed.
100% MAGA!!

So will I soon enough…

I'm not saying that you have a bad idea. I'm just saying that cutting it off right now may cause more problems than good. Now, phasing it out over time, I'd listen.
Trust me, once we (would) open this up for discussion, then every constituent group will be out asking for theirs... Once that happens, nothing gets done. oh, wait.... that's the Washington works today...
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.