TRUMP 2024

224,295 Views | 3661 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by hokiewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you think the idiot bragging about getting an abortion is representative of all Democrats? Pretty broad brush you got there Picasso.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Do you think the idiot bragging about getting an abortion is representative of all Democrats? Pretty broad brush you got there Picasso.
Hopefully you take your own advice.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Kristi Noem last week on cnn.
"I just don't believe a tragedy should perpetuate another tragedy."

Dog sucks at hunting. Dog does what ALOT of dogs do and attacks a chicken. Let's kill it!
Kinda like abortion, don't want a child kill it. My body my choice, kill a dog or goat, what a piece of shi$. We have fallen as a nation.

I don't understand both sides' refusal to simply say this is a disagreement about when a conceived egg becomes "a child".

We aren't talking about killing preschoolers here.

At some point between conception and birth, the loaf of bread in the oven is a baby.

Reasonable disagreements can be had about when that embryo becomes "a child" without painting either the right as completely unconcerned about grown-ass women or the left as baby-killers.
I'm just saying it's funny how one looks at life. Maybe Noem should have written a book about sleeping around and having abortions and begin proud about it. But damn her for shooting a dog and goat.

Lol, apparently that's the talking point now, that lefties are "proud" to get abortions. If in reality that represents more than 0.0000000000001% of women I'd be stunned. What a bizarre world you guys live in.
I'm not the one making the post on X. Good try for a got ya.
Notice the silence on the Menendez statements? These clowns here took some ass whippings growing up. Just not one that sank in.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Kristi Noem last week on cnn.
"I just don't believe a tragedy should perpetuate another tragedy."

Dog sucks at hunting. Dog does what ALOT of dogs do and attacks a chicken. Let's kill it!
Kinda like abortion, don't want a child kill it. My body my choice, kill a dog or goat, what a piece of shi$. We have fallen as a nation.

I don't understand both sides' refusal to simply say this is a disagreement about when a conceived egg becomes "a child".

We aren't talking about killing preschoolers here.

At some point between conception and birth, the loaf of bread in the oven is a baby.

Reasonable disagreements can be had about when that embryo becomes "a child" without painting either the right as completely unconcerned about grown-ass women or the left as baby-killers.
I'm just saying it's funny how one looks at life. Maybe Noem should have written a book about sleeping around and having abortions and begin proud about it. But damn her for shooting a dog and goat.

Lol, apparently that's the talking point now, that lefties are "proud" to get abortions. If in reality that represents more than 0.0000000000001% of women I'd be stunned. What a bizarre world you guys live in.
I'm not the one making the post on X. Good try for a got ya.
Notice the silence on the Menendez statements? These clowns here took some ass whippings growing up. Just not one that sank in.
Yeah, it's sad when Fetterman calls out the hypocrisy.
Wufskins
I don't think all Republicans support no exceptions for rape and incest. That's why it would be monumentally dumb for Trump to choose Scott, Noem, or DeSantis and his running mate.
Wufskins
If he's got any sense and can check his massive ego (which we know he can't), he'd pick bird brain as his running mate. She's got the best stance on abortion and it will help him with independents and moderate Republicans.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I don't think all Republicans support no exceptions for rape and incest. That's why it would be monumentally dumb for Trump to choose Scott, Noem, or DeSantis and his running mate.
Zero argument from me here.
caryking
Wufskins said:

If he's got any sense and can check his massive ego (which we know he can't), he'd pick bird brain as his running mate. She's got the best stance on abortion and it will help him with independents and moderate Republicans.
Who's Bird Brain?
Wufskins
That's Trump's nickname for Nikki Haley.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

There's always an opportunity for her to write about her affair with Corey Lewandowski. Given how Trump supporters seem to flock to a thrice married, thrice cheater, that may score her some points for her VP nomination.

Excellent post

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

There's always an opportunity for her to write about her affair with Corey Lewandowski. Given how Trump supporters seem to flock to a thrice married, thrice cheater, that may score her some points for her VP nomination.

Excellent post

I didn't even want to go there. LOL
barelypure
I'm thinking Trump's VP will be JD Vance. Scott doesn't bring any new voters to the game. Haley and DeSantis would overshadow Trump. Tho I'd be ok with either of them. Plus Vance helps with the Rust Belt. I would still prefer Gov. Reynolds, Iowa but she's not getting much play.
Ncsufist
I'm gonna have to answer no. I don't think I've have a heart since like 02 or so.
caryking
barelypure said:

I'm thinking Trump's VP will be JD Vance. Scott doesn't bring any new voters to the game. Haley and DeSantis would overshadow Trump. Tho I'd be ok with either of them. Plus Vance helps with the Rust Belt. I would still prefer Gov. Reynolds, Iowa but she's not getting much play.
JD might be good. I'm thinking Trump is going to pick someone from left field…
Wufskins
I didn't vote for Bill or Hillary. Will you support a Trump/Noem ticket?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Would you support a Harris/Farrakahn ticket if Sleepy Joe keels over?

That has as much validity as your question.

You are such a freaking troll.......

Here's one better....

Would you support a Bernie/AOC ticket?

Get the F out of here with your BS....

You refuse to answer ANY question about your team and it's fallacies. But yet... you clamor for your questions to be answered.

Again... dudette.... seek help.
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Reading some articles from the past week Noem is deflecting from the topic. If she is the pick for VP, she is going to have to go on record.

She had to have just killed her chances at VP with the story of killing her dog. Her reason will be unacceptable.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-disturbed-gov-noems-story-shooting-her-14-month-old-dog-not-normal
She's not the right pick anyway, so this stuff doesn't impact me and I don't live in South Dakota... the Republicans have the perfect chance to get this right. One can only hope.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Reading some articles from the past week Noem is deflecting from the topic. If she is the pick for VP, she is going to have to go on record.

She had to have just killed her chances at VP with the story of killing her dog. Her reason will be unacceptable.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-disturbed-gov-noems-story-shooting-her-14-month-old-dog-not-normal
She's not the right pick anyway, so this stuff doesn't impact me and I don't live in South Dakota... the Republicans have the perfect chance to get this right. One can only hope.
They do have the perfect chance here, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Would you support a Harris/Farrakahn ticket if Sleepy Joe keels over?

That has as much validity as your question.

You are such a freaking troll.......

Here's one better....

Would you support a Bernie/AOC ticket?

Get the F out of here with your BS....

You refuse to answer ANY question about your team and it's fallacies. But yet... you clamor for your questions to be answered.

Again... dudette.... seek help.

This is the Trump 2024 thread and you lose your poop over me asking another poster if he would support a Trump/Noem ticket?

And in typical fashion you pound insults into your keyboard and deflect with a ridiculous deflection of Harris/Farakhan?

Why can't you just leave me the f alone?
ncsupack1
Serious question, do you two have a past? Seems like a lot of wasted hate.
Wufskins
Nope
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Nope

Got ya. Well I always enjoy a good discussion.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

I believe you!1
Wufskins
Voted for HW Bush in 92 and wrote in my buddy's name in 2016.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Yes!
barelypure
Werewolf
Enjoy the show! ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy, #Foreskin and #Sieve, you're going to take Trump down, I know it...... ;-)

Wufskins
Is that the new Arizona case?
Werewolf
Very official .......American DEMOCRACY must be saved.

Wufskins
Looks like those fake elector guys are in the FO phase of FAFO. Yay for State's rights am I right?
Werewolf
#Sieve, it's big, it's really big. Stand by. ;-)

Werewolf
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.