TRUMP 2024

223,945 Views | 3657 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by BigBarryWood
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Noem wants the 10 year old rape victim impregnated by her uncle to carry her baby to term, but will shoot a 14 month old dog in the head because it's not a good hunting dog. Yea that's who Trump should pick as his VP.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

Noem wants the 10 year old rape victim impregnated by her uncle to carry her baby to term, but will shoot a 14 month old dog in the head because it's not a good hunting dog. Yea that's who Trump should pick as his VP.

Come on man…
erniencsu02
ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

caryking said:

erniencsu02 said:

After reading about Kristi Noem, I wholeheartedly believe she needs a bullet to the head. Hope that isnt Trumps running mate.
What did she say that you don't like?
She talks about killing her dog in her new book because it was "less than worthless" and "untrainable". As someone who owns 4 dogs I cant fathom that.

Trump really needs to stay far far away from that evil witch.

I might have missed it, but who do you like?
I don't "like" anyone. I'm trying to figure out who I dislike less.
ncsupack1
Reading some articles from the past week Noem is deflecting from the topic. If she is the pick for VP, she is going to have to go on record.
Wufskins
More like c'mon Governor.

Nothing I said was exaggerated. She is pro life with no exceptions for rape and incest. And she admits in her own book to shooting her 14 month old dog in the head because it was "less than worthless as a hunting dog."
ncsupack1
erniencsu02 said:

ncsupack1 said:

erniencsu02 said:

caryking said:

erniencsu02 said:

After reading about Kristi Noem, I wholeheartedly believe she needs a bullet to the head. Hope that isnt Trumps running mate.
What did she say that you don't like?
She talks about killing her dog in her new book because it was "less than worthless" and "untrainable". As someone who owns 4 dogs I cant fathom that.

Trump really needs to stay far far away from that evil witch.

I might have missed it, but who do you like?
I don't "like" anyone. I'm trying to figure out who I dislike less.
Does that go for both sides, or do you know who you are voting for? At this point most folks know who their guy is. Especially ones who post on political threads.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Nothing I said was exaggerated. She is pro life with no exceptions for rape and incest. And she admits in her own book to shooting her 14 month old dog in the head because it was "less than worthless as a hunting dog."
Not that I agree, but folks out west or who live on farms view life different. Just like folks who are against killing of a baby may view that more important than a dog. Different views.
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Come on man…
You got to ignore pedoskins.....

He won't have an honest discussion. He just looks for click bait headlines.

He has ZERO life....

And he can't tell the difference between a man and woman..... tells you all you need to know.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Not that I agree, but folks out west or who live on farms view life different. Just like folks who are against killing of a baby may view that more important than a dog. Different views.
That said, I've yet to see DeSantis cave on matters of principle, on the issue of transgender athletics, I think she got wobbly.
Wufskins
What's click bait? She was on state of the union last week where she gave her answer to the no exception for rape and incest. And she wrote in her recent book about killing her 14 month old dog because she wasn't happy with the dog's hunting training.

The other stuff is just your daily rage bs.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

That said, I've yet to see DeSantis cave on matters of principle, on the issue of transgender athletics, I think she got wobbly.
She got wobbly cause zero exceptions is a losing battle. Nationally, that isn't going to get you a W.
Wufskins
And if she is picked as VP, you can guarantee her stance on abortion will be an albatross around the ticket's neck, and killing a dog like that will likely upset a lot of folks. Now I doubt it will scare someone sitting on the fence, but it won't help.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

And if she is picked as VP, you can guarantee her stance on abortion will be an albatross around the ticket's neck, and killing a dog like that will likely upset a lot of folks. Now I doubt it will scare someone sitting on the fence, but it won't help.
Her stance on abortion is going to scare average folks more than the dog. And yes, Democrats will make her stance a issue.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Don't worry... if Trump picks her as his VP then by this fall every MAGA Republican will be chanting "shoot your dog!". There's literally no bottom.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Don't worry... if Trump picks her as his VP then by this fall every MAGA Republican will be chanting "shoot your dog!". There's literally no bottom.
Kinda like the nuts on the left who make videos on X about being proud of having an abortion? Yeah, there is no bottom.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

Reading some articles from the past week Noem is deflecting from the topic. If she is the pick for VP, she is going to have to go on record.

She had to have just killed her chances at VP with the story of killing her dog. Her reason will be unacceptable.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-disturbed-gov-noems-story-shooting-her-14-month-old-dog-not-normal
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

She had to have just killed her chances at VP with the story of killing her dog. Her reason will be unacceptable.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-disturbed-gov-noems-story-shooting-her-14-month-old-dog-not-normal
Her chances were bad with zero exception to abortion, the dog is secondary at this point. But yes, her chances aren't good. This is the stuff I talk about all the time. This is a golden chance to take the whole thing, and the GOP keeps killing their chances. Mostly by just not being very smart.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Her chances were bad with zero exception to abortion, the dog is secondary at this point. But yes, her chances aren't good. This is the stuff I talk about all the time. This is a golden chance to take the whole thing, and the GOP keeps killing their chances. Mostly by just not being very smart.

Desantis has a similar problem with the 6 week abortion law in Florida.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Desantis has a similar problem with the 6 week abortion law in Florida.

Agree. Abortion is going to be a problem.
barelypure
As to dudette's post about killing the dog once again he doesn't tell the entire story, only the part to get people riled up. That's why I put him in the AUP AYSOS category.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/why-did-kristi-noem-kill-her-own-dog-everything-to-know/ar-AA1nLPhb

The dog was aggressive. It killed another family's chickens, and moved to bite her. Now was she a little quick in killing the dog, IDK. I probably wouldn't have but then I wasn't there. I can also categorically say that if this is something dudette is pushing then most likely it's a Nothing Burger.
ncsupack1
I don't see the dog being a huge problem.
BBW12OG
The VP will be Tim Scott....

The three MARXIST that are screaming about the dog and Noem are hoping like hell he will pick her to tank President Trump's campaign.

This ain't 2015. He has stayed the course, cleaned up his act and is far more capable of winning this time than in 2020.

The economy sucks whether you want to believe it or not. Sleepy Joe isn't running anything but what his handlers tell him to do. Hell, they won't even let him walk to and from anywhere now without surrounding him to keep the cameras from showing how out of it he is.

You three are exactly what is going to re-elect President Trump. Smug, condescending, arrogant and oblivious to any shortcomings from your side.

Thanks... keep up the good work.
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

The VP will be Tim Scott....

The three MARXIST that are screaming about the dog and Noem are hoping like hell he will pick her to tank President Trump's campaign.

This ain't 2015. He has stayed the course, cleaned up his act and is far more capable of winning this time than in 2020.

The economy sucks whether you want to believe it or not. Sleepy Joe isn't running anything but what his handlers tell him to do. Hell, they won't even let him walk to and from anywhere now without surrounding him to keep the cameras from showing how out of it he is.

You three are exactly what is going to re-elect President Trump. Smug, condescending, arrogant and oblivious to any shortcomings from your side.

Thanks... keep up the good work.
Ugh, Scott. But par for the course for Trump and his usual awful picks and endorsements.
Wufskins
And you too didn't tell the entire story as well. After shooting her pet dog, she then shot her pet goat. Wounded it and as it was suffering, went back and put another bullet into the poor animal. Maybe she shouldn't own dogs or goats if she's gonna put em down without a second thought.

And the fact that she disclosed this in her book as some example of how she can make difficult, tough decisions is embarrassing and will turn off a lot of normal people.
ncsupack1
I find it amazing how different people view the value of life.
Wufskins
Kristi Noem last week on cnn.
"I just don't believe a tragedy should perpetuate another tragedy."

Dog sucks at hunting. Dog does what ALOT of dogs do and attacks a chicken. Let's kill it!
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Dog sucks at hunting. Dog does what ALOT of dogs do and attacks a chicken. Let's kill it!
Kinda like abortion, don't want a child kill it. My body my choice, kill a dog or goat, what a piece of shi$. We have fallen as a nation.
Civilized
Wufskins said:

And you too didn't tell the entire story as well. After shooting her pet dog, she then shot her pet goat. Wounded it and as it was suffering, went back and put another bullet into the poor animal. Maybe she shouldn't own dogs or goats if she's gonna put em down without a second thought.

And the fact that she disclosed this in her book as some example of how she can make difficult, tough decisions is embarrassing and will turn off a lot of normal people.

Yep.

This seems like some sort of insecure, weird, preemptive, misplaced need to compensate for being a woman in a good-old-boy male-dominated field.

Nobody questions Nikki Haley's ability to make tough decisions, and she doesn't need to brag about killing pets and farm animals for that to be the case.

Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Kinda like abortion, don't want a child kill it. My body my choice, kill a dog or goat, what a piece of shi$. We have fallen as a nation.

I don't understand both sides' refusal to simply say this is a disagreement about when a conceived egg becomes "a child".

We aren't talking about killing preschoolers here.

At some point between conception and birth, the loaf of bread in the oven is a baby.

Reasonable disagreements can be had about when that embryo becomes "a child" without painting either the right as completely unconcerned about grown-ass women or the left as baby-killers.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I don't understand both sides' refusal to simply say this is a disagreement about when a conceived egg becomes "a child".

At some point between conception and birth, the loaf of bread in the oven is a baby.

Reasonable disagreements can be had about when that embryo becomes "a child" without painting either the right as completely unconcerned about grown-ass women or the left as baby-killers.
When your heart stops beating do you die?

Seriously you are an asshat of epic proportion. Sick b a s t a r d.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I'm just saying it's funny how one looks at life. Maybe Noem should have written a book about sleeping around and having abortions and begin proud about it. But damn her for shooting a dog and goat.
Wufskins
There's always an opportunity for her to write about her affair with Corey Lewandowski. Given how Trump supporters seem to flock to a thrice married, thrice cheater, that may score her some points for her VP nomination.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

I'm just saying it's funny how one looks at life. Maybe Noem should have written a book about sleeping around and having abortions and begin proud about it. But damn her for shooting a dog and goat.

Lol, apparently that's the talking point now, that lefties are "proud" to get abortions. If in reality that represents more than 0.0000000000001% of women I'd be stunned. What a bizarre world you guys live in.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

There's always an opportunity for her to write about her affair with Corey Lewandowski. Given how Trump supporters seem to flock to a thrice married, thrice cheater, that may score her some points for her VP nomination.
Then she would be a hero for the left. But she has to make a X video bragging about the abortion.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Lol, apparently that's the talking point now, that lefties are "proud" to get abortions. If in reality that represents more than 0.0000000000001% of women I'd be stunned. What a bizarre world you guys live in.
I'm not the one making the post on X. Good try for a got ya.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.