TRUMP 2024

238,165 Views | 3884 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Gulfstream4
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized
Wufskins said:

Looks like those fake elector guys are in the FO phase of FAFO. Yay for State's rights am I right?

Yeah they're winning all the stupid prizes.
Werewolf
Werewolf
barelypure
Wufskins
Keep talking about pregnant women Donald.
ncsupack1
Edit. I found it, interesting.
Wufskins
I give Mr Tribe two Pinocchio's (out of four) as Trump didn't say those exact words but did seem to be ok if states did just that.

He's also said in 2016 that he believed women that get abortions should be punished before back peddling on the issue.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-individual-states-prosecute-women-abortions/story?id=109783701
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

I give Mr Tribe two Pinocchio's (out of four) as Trump didn't say those exact words but did seem to be ok if states did just that.

He's also said in 2016 that he believed women that get abortions should be punished before back peddling on the issue.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-individual-states-prosecute-women-abortions/story?id=109783701

Trump may not have said it, but he should have said more than taking it back to states rights.
packgrad
Wufskins said:

Trump literally didn't say what he said at all. 2 out of 4? Lol. So much TDS.
Wufskins
Oh no the tds label! Next you're gonna say I have no life.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Nobody has to say it.....

It's common knowledge.

And it is also common knowledge that you aren't here to engage in debate or discussion. You just want to get your one liners in to make yourself feel needed or involved.

Sadly, you aren't on either site.
Wufskins
And you're just here to angrily pound away insults because you can't do so on the other site.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

And you're just here to angrily pound away insults because you can't do so on the other site.
Listen dipsheet.

You don't know if I am on there or not... btw.. .I am.

Here is how easy it is to create an account on PP...

Get an email address...

Yahoo, mail.com, gmail.... etc....

Register.

Go to PP....

Create a user name.

Join for 1 month free trial. Pay $1....

Activate your account.

Bingo, bango, boingo... you are able to post immediately.

If you want to cancel call email 24/7 or call the 800 number and cancel.

Not sure if you are too stupid to realize that or you just like using that as your only defense but you probably should retire that one.

And not... you won't be goading me into replying to your incessant posting over there today even though it appears that the mods have the day off.

Give it up... you have been exposed again.
Wufskins
Wow you need to get a life. On two message boards all day.
packgrad
Wufskins said:

I'm not going to say that. I think you say it well enough by yourself. I do find it hilarious how you post something that is 100% a lie and try to pass it off as being partially true. That is derangement.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Wufskins said:

I'm not going to say that. I think you say it well enough by yourself. I do find it hilarious how you post something that is 100% a lie and try to pass it off as being partially true. That is derangement.
And refuses to acknowledge FACTS when they are shown to him.

Talk about a persons character being who they are when no one is in the room with them....... doesn't seem to bother him that he shows everyone who his character is. And it is lacking.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Yeah... I've been at a conference since last week and I am on vacation until Monday...

I have free time today since my wife is at work and my kids are in school.

What's your excuse for being on from 7 am to midnight 7 days a week on two boards?

Looking forward to that response.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Yeah... I've been at a conference since last week and I am on vacation until Monday...

What's your excuse for being on from 7 am to midnight 7 days a week on two boards?

Cuz I can
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

Lol-Time magazine? National Lampoon has more credibility.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

Cuz I can
Says everything we know about you and everything I have said about you is correct.

You posted blatant lies, got called out for it and have nothing better to say than that.

Pathetic. You and your life in one word.
Wufskins
Buddy, you need to get some R&R on your vacay. This board just brings out all your anger with your lot in life. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
SmaptyWolf
Wufskins said:

Buddy, you need to get some R&R on your vacay. This board just brings out all your anger with your lot in life. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Maybe while he's having some "me" time he could wash the one wifebeater shirt with the sweat-stained pits that I'm sure he wears every day.
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Lol-Time magazine? National Lampoon has more credibility.

That is such an embarrassing report, for that outlet. His context was clearly about States rights on the issue. These people will say anything to win! They are pathetic!
caryking
Wufskins said:

Come on… we have a few people, including you, that's on here a lot! I don't think many of us have a right to call out anyone else for the time we spend on this board.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Come on… we have a few people, including you, that's on here a lot! I don't think many of us have a right to call out anyone else for the time we spend on this board.

I'm not the one insulting posters in every thread with every post. Right Dudette?
barelypure
That's his entire shtick. If you'll notice most people don't even bother to respond to him on the other board. They just ignore his silly posts. As I do here. It has to be a lonely life to have nothing to look forward to but getting insulted by anonymous people on a message board, if they respond to him at all.
ncsupack1
I don't get the hate. We can agree and disagree, after all it's a message board. We all post on here, not sure I see any reason to call anyone out. Strange that we call out posters for posting by posting....I don't know?
Wufskins
Someone is definitely proving to everyone how he can ignore me.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I'm not the one insulting posters in every thread with every post. Right Dudette?

I thought we agreed to quit that name calling, right?
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Just giving a nod to you starting the dudette thing that my obsession now uses. Perhaps you can charge him royalties whenever he's "ignoring" me
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Just giving a nod to you starting the dudette thing that my obsession now uses. Perhaps you can charge him royalties whenever he's "ignoring" me
Yea, that's a good point…
Werewolf
;-)

Werewolf
Putting things into context.

Werewolf
^^ Enjoy the SHOW.

Trump's first 4 years SET THE STAGE for what is to come.

Everything you see today is a product of what occurred between 2016 and 2020.

The 3 Trips to the UK to meet the Queen.
The trip to the Forbidden City in China.
Walking across the DMZ line in North Korea and meeting Kim.
Meeting Putin and the passing of the ominous football.

And of course the entire Saudia Arabia purge after his visit, this was of course one of the first and most vital things Trump accomplished. While he was there they had a sword dance that signified "going to war" and Trump was allowed to touch the crystal ball. So many symbolistic things occurred outside of the USA during this time I can't stress that enough.

Plans were created, deals were made, backchannels opened and so on.

Every EO signed was to keep America safe while the puppet presidency of Joe Biden was to take place to allow an awakening to occur.

Now we have come full circle and we are approaching an unprecedented time, a time that will rewrite history forever and put humanity on a course towards a greater more just world.

Things are going to get insanely crazy in the months to come, but we are ready for every last moment of it.

The Final Battle approaches.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 111

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.