TRUMP 2024

215,879 Views | 3499 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
LOL.... point being? Notice you are ignoring your boy's daily blunder reel as usual.

Why is that message board boy?

Point being she has Republicans on her show all the time, including a few they worked under trump.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
LOL.... point being? Notice you are ignoring your boy's daily blunder reel as usual.

Why is that message board boy?

Point being she has Republicans on her show all the time, including a few they worked under trump.
She has people that claim to have been Republicans at one time or another. You saying she has "Republicans on all the time" is dishonest.

But you know that.

Again... why don't you acknowledge the myriad of posts showing Sleepy Joe slipping and making an absolute buffoon out of himself this week?

Just because you and the rest of your blindly following sheep refuse to acknowledge his shortcomings doesn't mean they didn't happen. Keep your head in the sand on message boards. It's all you have.
barelypure
SmaptyWolf
Apparently a Trump supporter just set himself on fire near the courthouse.

This is totally normal political behavior. Definitely not a cult.

https://abc7ny.com/man-apparently-sets-himself-on-fire-outside-nyc-courthouse-where-trump-is-trial/14695794/
caryking
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is the MSM saying the quiet part out loud.

I think she, along with the shrews from the view, epitomize the left to a "T."

Imagine having to come home to this unpleasant beeyatch everyday........

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?

She pushed the narrative (that I bought into) of WMD's in Iraq that cost tons of lives and multiple trillion dollars. So, she has NO credibility!!!!
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?

She pushed the narrative (that I bought into) of WMD's in Iraq that cost tons of lives and multiple trillion dollars. So, she has NO credibility!!!!

No, that was Cheney and Rumsfeld. W is my favorite living President but he relied way too much on their advisement. I wish he had listened more to Colin Powell.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

No, that was Cheney and Rumsfeld. W is my favorite living President but he relied way too much on their advisement. I wish he had listened more to Colin Powell.
Just so you know, I don't have any love for either Cheney or Rumsfeld. Nicole Wallace was the person pushing the narrative from the WH media podium.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Agree here…skins
Werewolf
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

I am not surprised.
Werewolf
Truth: Trump won 40-49 states in 2020. In lieu of insurrection act, Trump chose #devolution. Might have already been the plan of the military. #Devolution allows correction without civil war. So many here bounce back n forth within the matrix of lies and narrative driven by the controlled media. Can the #CHEATS get away with it this time? They continue to be exposed as they do so......the 2nd side of the coin.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#Nappy & #SIeve, its HUUUUUUGE. #EPOCH

Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

People are dumb. But it is a nice Bible.
Several on this board called Trump a grift for being involved.
I'm sure he's getting a piece of the profit for advertising it.
He is a business person, right?

I think its funny that some people talk about these college student (Athletes) getting all the money they can, because they are selling themselves; however, Trump is a grift!

Liberals have no consistency.

Liberals have no consistency?

Cary you lectured me several months ago about how Biden was bad for making money on his book deal and speaking engagements.

But now that Trump is getting NIL money for hawking Bibles it's OK?

I don't think the libs are the only ones that struggle with consistent messaging.
Ncsufist
He wasn't a trump supporter. Big Bernie fan. Pics of him with Clinton.
Ncsufist
Iraq had wmds. I suffer multiple medical issues due to exposure sarin gas back in 04/05. Also large amounts of yellow cake were found in Iraq.
Werewolf
Naaah......
WolfpackUSC
Ncsufist said:

Iraq had wmds. I suffer multiple medical issues due to exposure sarin gas back in 04/05. Also large amounts of yellow cake were found in Iraq.

There wasn't enough to justify the invasion IMO. Losing 4,500 Americans for that war just wasn't right. I justify it in my mind by thinking perhaps terrorists/ insurgents would rather fight the US in Iraq vice here at home, so it provides some solace in my mind.

That war has helped Iran become such a huge menace now. Saddam was a terrible dude, but was the perfect balance to Iran. Now Iraq is almost a puppet state to them.

Werewolf
barelypure
Ncsufist said:

Fist I respect you and all that you have given in the service of the country, I just don't think us going into Iraq was the right thing to do. They were in constant battles with Iran which IMO was a good thing. If they kept Iran occupied maybe they aren't able to finance terrorist organizations. And no I'm not saying Hussein was a good guy but what did toppling him really get us. I struggle to find a positive.

I feel the same about Qaddafi and Libya. Sure he was a tin pot dictator but he did do a lot of good things for his people. I just think the US overthrowing regimes we don't agree with often comes back and bites us in the ass so maybe we shouldn't rush in so quickly.

For me, I'd support Israel and leave the others to their own designs, including Egypt. The Saudis I'd begin a slow back away as they're not our friends.

(What they do?)
(They smilin' in your face)
All the time, they want to take your place
The back stabbers (Back stabbers)
(They smilin' in your face)
All the time, they want to take your place
The back stabbers (Back stabbers)

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

People are dumb. But it is a nice Bible.
Several on this board called Trump a grift for being involved.
I'm sure he's getting a piece of the profit for advertising it.
He is a business person, right?

I think its funny that some people talk about these college student (Athletes) getting all the money they can, because they are selling themselves; however, Trump is a grift!

Liberals have no consistency.

Liberals have no consistency?

Cary you lectured me several months ago about how Biden was bad for making money on his book deal and speaking engagements.

But now that Trump is getting NIL money for hawking Bibles it's OK?

I don't think the libs are the only ones that struggle with consistent messaging.
I said that Politicians making money off their name is unseemly. Biden has never been in the Private Sector; therefore, his whole means of making money is based on his political career. Trump… well, he was extremely polpular and his wealth was built on the private sector.

So, for me, it's a big difference. It's ok to have a different opinion…
barelypure
Werewolf
Qaddafi was putting together a coalition of African countries to abandon the US fiat dollar and establish an African currency. I believe we'll learn at some juncture that this is why a narrative was concocted to support killing him.
Werewolf
LOL, yep, this like some typical former POTUS and POTUS candidate SS protection. #checkmatesoon.

Ncsufist
Not disagreeing. Just pointing out that the trope of Iraq had no wmds is false as hell and parroted endlessly.
Buzzosborne
Werewolf said:

316 to 94 because AMERICANS overwhelmingly favor supporting Ukraine. Only treacherous MAGAt traitors support Putin.
Gulfstream4
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

316 to 94 because AMERICANS overwhelmingly favor supporting Ukraine. Only treacherous MAGAt traitors support Putin.

Very few, if any, "support Putin"…but you do you.

Tell me, besides Putin Bad, what does the U.S. get out of supporting Ukraine?
Oldsouljer
Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Seems oxymoronic that Americans who would put their own country, it's border and its well-being first, would be designated treacherous.
hokiewolf
The house is free to pass any border bill they want. They choose not to because they want it to be an election year issue.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

The house is free to pass any border bill they want. They choose not to because they want it to be an election year issue.

Why now? Why not three years ago? Why give democrats the double win. They let millions of low skill uneducated future democrats voters in and NOW, months before the next election, they want to do "something" and remove this disaster before people vote.

No thank you. Democrats made this mess.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe pick up some books on how the last two World Wars started, and then ask yourself why f'ing Sweden, who had stayed neutral for centuries, even through the Hitler stuff, just joined NATO.

What we're getting is not sending U.S. troops to Europe one of these days soon. It's called "national security", something that you guys like to play a lot of games with these days.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe pick up some books on how the last two World Wars started, and then ask yourself why f'ing Sweden, who had stayed neutral for centuries, even through the Hitler stuff, just joined NATO.

What we're getting is not sending U.S. troops to Europe one of these days soon. It's called "national security", something that you guys like to play a lot of games with these days.

BS
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

Ask the Republican Speaker of the House. He said that after seeing intelligence briefings and thinking about his kid entering the naval academy , he finally decided that he had to do the right thing and tell Trump and MTG to go fu** themselves.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

Ask the Republican Speaker of the House. He said that after seeing intelligence briefings and thinking about his kid entering the naval academy , he finally decided that he had to do the right thing and tell Trump and MTG to go fu** themselves.

Okay, I'll ask him the next time I see him.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

Okay, I'll ask him the next time I see him.
LOL

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.