TRUMP 2024

217,130 Views | 3522 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

316 to 94 because AMERICANS overwhelmingly favor supporting Ukraine. Only treacherous MAGAt traitors support Putin.

Very few, if any, "support Putin"…but you do you.

Tell me, besides Putin Bad, what does the U.S. get out of supporting Ukraine?

Maybe pick up some books on how the last two World Wars started, and then ask yourself why f'ing Sweden, who had stayed neutral for centuries, even through the Hitler stuff, just joined NATO.

What we're getting is not sending U.S. troops to Europe one of these days soon. It's called "national security", something that you guys like to play a lot of games with these days.

BS

Ask the Republican Speaker of the House. He said that after seeing intelligence briefings and thinking about his kid entering the naval academy , he finally decided that he had to do the right thing and tell Trump and MTG to go fu** themselves.

Okay, I'll ask him the next time I see him.

Uh oh, you guys aren't going to storm the Capitol to hang the Speaker again, are you?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

316 to 94 because AMERICANS overwhelmingly favor supporting Ukraine. Only treacherous MAGAt traitors support Putin.

Maybe pick up some books on how the last two World Wars started, and then ask yourself why f'ing Sweden, who had stayed neutral for centuries, even through the Hitler stuff, just joined NATO.

What we're getting is not sending U.S. troops to Europe one of these days soon. It's called "national security", something that you guys like to play a lot of games with these days.

BS

Ask the Republican Speaker of the House. He said that after seeing intelligence briefings and thinking about his kid entering the naval academy , he finally decided that he had to do the right thing and tell Trump and MTG to go fu** themselves.

Uh oh, you guys aren't going to storm the Capitol to hang the Speaker again, are you?

Yawn
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

How much National Security is there in 35T dollars of debt?
caryking
Ncsufist said:

Iraq had wmds. I suffer multiple medical issues due to exposure sarin gas back in 04/05. Also large amounts of yellow cake were found in Iraq.
I don't doubt they had some WMD's. Heck, we had reports of him slaughtering his own people. Whether that was true, well… I don't know.

That said, was it worth going in and destabilizing a murderous regime? That's the question that people are debating. Based on what I read and/or hear, the answer is No.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

The house is free to pass any border bill they want. They choose not to because they want it to be an election year issue.
Flat out not TRUE! They passed HB2. Dems, in the Senate, chose to let it sit there and die. If the Dems had any plans on passing a border security bill, they would have picked up HB2 and modified it and sent it back to the house.

You know, that little thing you learned as a kid watching cartoons on Saturday morning…

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

And hopefully MTG and other House Representatives tell Johnson to go **** himself! Get rid of him. Heck, how much more damage can Jefferies do than Johnson, if the Republicans lose out?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

And hopefully MTG and other House Representatives tell Johnson to go **** himself! Get rid of him. Heck, how much more damage can Jefferies do than Johnson, if the Republicans lose out?

A lot. Be careful what you wish for, it can always be worse.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

The speaker is doing a fine job of hanging himself! Give up the house speakership to the Dems. Let's just give them a few more months to show how inept they are. Republican leadership has done a fine job of showing how inept they are.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

I'm at the "so what" place with Republicans. They are inept!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Buzzosborne said:

Werewolf said:

BS

I'm at the "so what" place with Republicans. They are inept!

And give all the power to the Democrats? Cutting off our nose in spite of our face, comes to mind.
barelypure
hokiewolf said:

The house is free to pass any border bill they want. They choose not to because they want it to be an election year issue.
I won't argue your point but 1 question, why do the Democrats want it to be an election year issue?

In the vote last week all Republicans and 5 Democrats voted for the bill, 199 Democrats and no Republicans voted against it. IMO the border issue is an albatross around Biden's neck that the R's can use against him.
Wufskins
As they should. But they'll also be reminded of what got nixed because you know who didn't like it. We'll hear Lankford quotes in commercials everywhere and every day. And when you don't hear or read Lankford's quotes, you'll read this.
"This is absolutely better than what we currently have," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told ABC News. "They're able to do the job that they were supposed to do as far as protecting the American people and I think that they would feel much better about the job with this bill."
Ncsufist
Seeing as how they passed a border bill and are still waiting on the senate to take it up now for 6 months….
Ncsufist
We ****ed up when the dumbass civilian in charge of Iraq decided to remove all Sunni military members. That is what started the insurgency.
Wufskins
Ncsufist said:

Seeing as how they passed a border bill and are still waiting on the senate to take it up now for 6 months….

That bill was akin to the House passing a full abortion ban and wondering why the Senate would not put it up for a vote. One of the two or three Republican House members said he voted no because it had zero chance to pass in the Senate.
caryking
Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

That bill was akin to the House passing a full abortion ban and wondering why the Senate would not put it up for a vote. One of the two or three Republican House members said he voted no because it had zero chance to pass in the Senate.
So, that's what I call hard ball politics. That's exactly what Schumer did with the Impeachment papers sent over, this past week. So, why shouldn't Johnson do the same damn thing? Only conclusion I can come up with, is… he is WEAK!!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

So, that's what I call hard ball politics. That's exactly what Schumer did with the Impeachment papers sent over, this past week. So, why shouldn't Johnson do the same damn thing? Only conclusion I can come up with, is… he is WEAK!!
After what Schumer did this week, I don't want to hear any Dems cry when the shoe is on the other foot.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

The impeachment was voted on in the Senate. It was dismissed.
Wufskins
Convincing Ga residents not to vote in the Senate run off came with consequences.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

Convincing Ga residents not to vote in the Senate run off came with consequences.
Completely agree.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Yep, even without a Senate trial. That's a power move! Listen, I applaud their resolve! I only wish Republicans had the same resolve.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.
Bought into the narrative, as well…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.
What do you mean? I know Powell said to stay home, and many other strong supporters of Trump.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Yep, even without a Senate trial. That's a power move! Listen, I applaud their resolve! I only wish Republicans had the same resolve.

They did when they had the Senate majority.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.
What do you mean? I know Powell said to stay home, and many other strong supporters of Trump.
Sydney Powell was wrong if she did. What I remember was the questioning of the point of voting. People in GA were pissed about their Senate elections. They didn't feel as if it was on the up and up. That said, I don't remember things being said to not vote to give the Senate away. In fact, it was the contrary.

Were there some knuckleheads just pushing that theme? Probably! Was it overblown by the Media narrative? Probably?
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Example, please…
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Merrick Garland

Example, please…

Not sure why my text didn't show but I posted
Merrick Garland, specifically Mitch refusing to hold a vote to confirm him (or not) to SCOTUS. Said he didn't want to during an election year. Four years later he pushed thru ACB's confirmation in matter of weeks.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.
Sydney Powell was wrong if she did. What I remember was the questioning of the point of voting. People in GA were pissed about their Senate elections. They didn't feel as if it was on the up and up. That said, I don't remember things being said to not vote to give the Senate away. In fact, it was the contrary.

Were there some knuckleheads just pushing that theme? Probably! Was it overblown by the Media narrative? Probably?
Some of Trumps biggest supports told voters " what's the point ". You can't do that in a run off, no matter how mad one is.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Ncsufist said:

Merrick Garland

Example, please…

Not sure why my text didn't show but I posted
Merrick Garland, specifically Mitch refusing to hold a vote to confirm him (or not) to SCOTUS. Said he didn't want to during an election year. Four years later he pushed thru ACB's confirmation in matter of weeks.
Yes, that is a good example.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.

Some of Trumps biggest supports told voters " what's the point ". You can't do that in a run off, no matter how mad one is.
Who?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.

Who?

Powell for one…google it…there are a few who went with the don't vote..
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.

Who?

Read my response above. I mentioned her…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.

Who?

She wasn't alone.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

Completely agree.

Who?

She wasn't alone.
People were frustrated and venting at times. No one I listened to said we should not get out and vote. I heard people, John Frederick's, saying the people of Georgia had given up because of the GA government not doing anything to protect the machines and votes of the election.

I think this was probably more localized than anything. Trump definitely wanted people to get out and support the Republican candidates! Heck, he continued to hold rally's.
TheStorm
Wufskins said:

Yeah, that's pure bull*****
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 101

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.