TRUMP 2024

215,490 Views | 3499 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Yes the blood of the babies must be drank!
That's really sick...

It is. It's why when Q people say that about the left it should be completely ignored and shouted down. Yet it's not, as evidence that you replied to my post and not Were's.
I guess I missed Were's post. I don;t read many of his post as he is prolific in posting. That said, Were knows where I am with regards to some of his post. I call him repeatedly, on the forum, and in DM's.
hokiewolf
Hey, my Bible arrived today!

Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
NIce!
Werewolf
The #Devol-ution you say.

caryking
hokiewolf said:

How much Trump branding, naming, or any type of Trump mentions does it have?
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

zero
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

zero

Wonder what the outrage was all about?
hokiewolf
People are dumb. But it is a nice Bible.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Several on this board called Trump a grift for being involved.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

zero

Wonder what the outrage was all about?

Good question? I guess maybe cause it's Trump.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm sure he's getting a piece of the profit for advertising it.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

He is a business person, right?

I think its funny that some people talk about these college student (Athletes) getting all the money they can, because they are selling themselves; however, Trump is a grift!

Liberals have no consistency.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I think its funny that some people talk about these college student (Athletes) getting all the money they can, because they are selling themselves; however, Trump is a grift!

Consistently whining, lying and changing their "views" to pander to whatever group they are speaking to at the time.

And accusing the Right of everything they are doing............
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Well considering that Trump is now charging candidates for using his name or image in campaigning seems to me like a good way of not getting anyone elected, regardless if you think it's grift or not.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Well considering that Trump is now charging candidates for using his name or image in campaigning seems to me like a good way of not getting anyone elected, regardless if you think it's grift or not.

Again, he's a business person. There are several building in NYC that have Trump on the outside; however, the property is owned by someone else. They pay for the naming rights. You know, kind of like Carter Finley Stadium and all the buildings, field, etc.. are named.

Also, there are plenty of politician invoking his name trying to get elected. And, there are plenty of them that can't stand Trump, doing this…
BBW12OG
Here is the MSM saying the quiet part out loud.

I think she, along with the shrews from the view, epitomize the left to a "T."

Imagine having to come home to this unpleasant beeyatch everyday........

ncsupack1
The word journalism should be used loosely…
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

The word journalism should be used loosely…
Honestly it shouldn't be used.

It is run by democrats for democrats. Their sole purpose is to promote single state ideology.

The ones that scream the loudest that it is not are the ones that are the most guilty.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Nicole Wallace. Isn't she a conservative and former communications director under W?
WAS....

She sold her soul to MSDNC....

Calling her conservative is like calling you a productive member of society. We all see that you have no life other than two message boards 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week.

How freaking pathetic of an existence you have.
Wufskins
Here comes the spittle.
ncsupack1
She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.
barelypure
Hmmm, so according to Biden we have a choice voting for him and Freedom or voting for Trump and Democracy. If we rely on Biden to give us Freedom couldn't he just as easily take that Freedom away anytime he felt like it. Nope, I think I'll vote for Democracy and all the protections it gives me, including Freedom.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6351186475112
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

She hasn't been down with the Rs for sometime. I would need to go back and try to find anything that she has said positively about the GOP.
Same with Joe Scarborough and litany of other MSDNC contributors. They follow the money and are used as "token" Republicans to push the state media narrative.

He won't answer to that of course.... everyone is on to his schtick on both sites.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Same with Joe Scarborough and litany of other MSDNC contributors. They follow the money and are used as "token" Republicans to push the state media narrative.

He won't answer to that of course.... everyone is on to his schtick on both sites.

Forgot about Joe. He only does what his ol' lady tells him to do.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Forgot about Joe. He only does what his ol' lady tells him to do.
Ha Ha!!! And here dad was a KNOWN communist party member.

Things that make you go mmmmmmmm........................
ncsupack1
Joe is very much desperate to try and be in the cool club. His career and influence is no more than a joke of a station and agreeing with everything that the wife says…sad.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Joe is very much desperate to try and be in the cool club. His career and influence is no more than a joke of a station and agreeing with everything that the wife says…sad.
It's not hard to look and see what the DNC and MSM have over him.....

A young female political staffer that he was having an affair with found dead from a "slip and fall" in his office while he was a congressman.

And he even mentions it from time to time as an "elaborate hoax fabricated by right wing media...."

Yeah..... Ted Kennedy said the same.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She's a never Trumper and the GOP has been controlled by Trump the last 8 years.

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's fine and good. But like I said, need to go and try to find anything that she has been pro GOP since her post W days. Cause there aren't many if any true conservatives on that channel. At least since I've watched.
She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She was a senior advisor on McCain's campaign after her time working under W.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She worked for W but it was rumored that she was the one that was constantly leaking information to the media. And it was mostly ALL negative.

Bing, bang, boom..... upon exiting the WH where does she end up? What is her schtick?

And most, if not ALL politicians from both sides of the aisle, other than extreme lefties, will not go on here show.

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

She was a senior advisor on McCain's campaign after her time working under W.

Good for her
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Micheal Steele is on her show all the time.
LOL.... point being? Notice you are ignoring your boy's daily blunder reel as usual.

Why is that message board boy?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.