TRUMP 2024

212,281 Views | 3445 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Clearly you don't know who Nick Adams is.
The actor?

Help me understand what Nick Adams has to do with this thread, please...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Civilized said:

The actor?

I certainly don't. Not sure I've ever heard the name….
Werewolf
ok
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

The actor?

The Nick Adams Twitter account that Were is meme-vomiting from is a parody of a MAGA alpha male patriot.

It is a funny follow, but it ain't real.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Is anything he posts actually real?
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Haha. Great point Storm.

How's the weather down east this week? Love winter at the beach almost as much as summer at the beach.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

The actor?

The Nick Adams Twitter account that Were is meme-vomiting from is a parody of a MAGA alpha male patriot.

It's not real? U might want to turn MsNBC and CNN off occasionally my friend.

Werewolf
I'll post wo listening to it.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

and you my fine fair weather patriot do qualify for elevated status ..........let's say part-sheeple. There's still hope for you. I think you can get er done before the end of 2024.......I believe in ya, ha.

EDIT: what might fit you better is that you're a lazy patriot. You are unwilling, or unmotivated, to seek truth......even though you recognize things have become very bad. Maybe things are not bad enough for you and you simply don't care otherwise. You remain stuck in the D vrs R mode ............which is a narrative utilized to keep you in the trap of a matrix.
Werewolf
It ain't so Sieve, it ain't so. Stick your head in the sand......and say so. Honestly, Snoop could waffle back n forth..........so it's not a huge deal one way or the other. But the "waffling" is a big deal. How you gonna cheat when its 80-20 Trump? Your side is headed for the loser bracket this year and your leadership to GITMO, if most aren't already there.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

It ain't so Sieve, it ain't so. Stick your head in the sand......and say so. Honestly, Snoop could waffle back n forth..........so it's not a huge deal one way or the other. But the "waffling" is a big deal. How you gonna cheat when its 80-20 Trump? Your side is headed for the loser bracket this year and your leadership to GITMO, if most aren't already there.

The Twitter account you meme-blasted is absolutely a parody.

Snoop says he's now cool with Trump because Trump pardoned one of his best friends that had a formative role in Snoop's career.

Ok...so...???

Is Trump going to pardon friends and family of the 50 million other black Americans to get on their good side?
Werewolf
the twist of #daSieve. I didn't see where Snoop said why. Of course, u r welcome to share.

the deal is that he's waffling at a min.......and #daSieve is struggling with it. LOL

#DaSieve, here's the only quote I see. Kills ya, I know. Brought you out from under your rock......you're still RIde'n With Biden! Maybe Michael runs and you can vote for him/her.

"So I have nothing but love and respect for Donald Trump,"
Werewolf
Remember I told u guys here about 3 years ago that all these threads will come together in the end. Here's a preliminary look provided by our great leader, the people's choice. ITS SIMPLE fellas!!!

Werewolf
Here's a special edition for #daSieve and #daNappy....... Hey fellas, we may need to start its own thread....

Of course, the Demoncrats have their RINO lapdogs like #daGobbler. Cheers lapdog #daGobbler, its on you pal.

Werewolf
Calling on the true patriots here, cut the umbilical cord and spread the word.

WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Remember I told u guys here about 3 years ago that all these threads will come together in the end. Here's a preliminary look provided by our great leader, the people's choice. ITS SIMPLE fellas!!!

Trump worshiping, it's a cult.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

My little fairy friend pops up from time to time. ;-)
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

Liberal stupidity, it's a sickness.

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump. Hell, I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, but I won't this year. Life is much more enjoyable when you don't insulate yourself with the same far right nonsense. Everything isn't a conspiracy. Judging by this thread, some of you need serious help.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump. Hell, I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, but I won't this year. Life is much more enjoyable when you don't insulate yourself with the same far right nonsense. Everything isn't a conspiracy. Judging by this thread, some of you need serious help.
You see, that's what makes me question your conservatism... Trump is far from a far right person.

Name 3 policies implemented, by Trump, when in office, that you didn't like...

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

You see, that's what makes me question your conservatism... Trump is far from a far right person.

Trump aint the far right one he's talking about Cary.
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I took my response down. Just not worth it.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Why would you take it down? It certainly wasn't me that brought in this narrative that people are in a cult, was it?

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Trump aint the far right one he's talking about Cary.
Civ, thanks for the feedback; however, I'm sure he/she can speak for themself, right?

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Why would you take it down? It certainly wasn't me that brought in this narrative that people are in a cult, was it?

Just not worth the back and forth. You can't change me, I can't change you.

For an example of a Trump worshipping cult, just look at anything Werewolf posts daily.
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

For an example of a Trump worshipping cult, just look at anything Werewolf posts daily.
Ok, are you insinuating I'm Were?

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

I'm insinuating that if a person posts the stuff that Were does, you might be in a cult. Likewise, worshipping any political figure is bad, regardless of affiliation.
Werewolf
The Marxists here need some ammunition, I'll try to help. Trump has gotta be next!!! :-)

Werewolf
U GO GIRL!!! LOL

Werewolf
#Sieve, you're finally gonna get Trump!! ...............just tryin' to help out...... ;-)

caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Why would you take it down? It certainly wasn't me that brought in this narrative that too people are in a cult, was it?

I'm insinuating that if a person posts the stuff that Were does, you might be in a cult. Likewise, worshipping any political figure is bad, regardless of affiliation.
I understand your point; however, you and I were in a discussion, then you referenced someone else…. I don't post the stuff Were post, so, why quit the conversation. BTW, I'm not trying to change you; rather, I'm trying to learn why you believe what you do.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Even Civ will tell you that none of us here hardly even look at the stupid crap that were posts here on a daily basis... I know that I don't read it.
hokiewolf
Welcome to my club. Expect to be insulted regularly going forward!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Even Civ will tell you that none of us here hardly even look at the stupid crap that were posts here on a daily basis... I know that I don't read it.

True story.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

True story.
Difficult to project where the movie goes. I have thought at times that Trump would be convicted ....even jailed briefly. ;-) Get your popcorn out! In the case of #theSieve, it will be a tear jerker. #ItHadToBeThisWay

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.