TRUMP 2024

212,059 Views | 3443 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by caryking
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Hey look, you found another carney on the midway. Hope you can win that big teddy bear prize listening to his bull**** he spews that he didn't believe in before 2016. Hear that sound Were? that's the sound of his cash register ringing up thanks to rubes like you.
Seriously, why do you put yourself through the gyrations of even reading what he posts, let alone spend time responding to that constant drivel... Were probably has a "hit" rate of maybe 1 in 10 (something he posts actually being true), and that's probably even being kind.

1/10 is being generous
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

Hey look, you found another carney on the midway. Hope you can win that big teddy bear prize listening to his bull**** he spews that he didn't believe in before 2016. Hear that sound Were? that's the sound of his cash register ringing up thanks to rubes like you.
Seriously, why do you put yourself through the gyrations of even reading what he posts, let alone spend time responding to that constant drivel... Were probably has a "hit" rate of maybe 1 in 10 (something he posts actually being true), and that's probably even being kind.

1/10 is being generous
Applies here.......across the board. One after another, over and over, again and again, my Wolfpack friend.

Werewolf
Agree with this sentiment. There might even be a surprise pick that would be even better in the VP role.

#HangOnImComing

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
The Swamp is nearly fully exposed and we're close to the 80% number req'd to avoid a civil war. Global elite pedophiles are well known at this point too. #devolution

Werewolf
I gotta say that this is way to much fun!!!

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

You need to go and buy some more pillow so your guy Lindell can pay his Fox News advertising bill Were! Get those pillows l, sheets, towels and slippers for freedom!
Hokie, it is said that My Pillow has spent over 100M in advertising with Fox, over the years…. I doubt paying his bill is the problem.
well it is and that's why his advertisements were removed for the time being. That retired crack head has traded in his pipe for voter fraud conspiracies and it's cost him dearly
It has costed him dearly as he flies around on his jet doing his retired crack head thing…. Perhaps, you should read his book. The guy has a testimony that is awesome. Jesus saved that guy! I say, hallelujah!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

The Swamp is nearly fully exposed and we're close to the 80% number req'd to avoid a civil war. Global elite pedophiles are well known at this point too. #devolution

What does this 80% mean? 80% of what? Genuinely curious.
Werewolf
Just a typo my friend, sorry. I meant it to be 50% ;-)
Werewolf
Will Trump pick the lady in the green top? Or will Trump pick the guy in the green cap?
Werewolf
or pick his VP at a Trump rally......just some random guy out of the crowd with a green cap?

Werewolf
caryking
Werewolf said:

Sounds like Trumps been consistent on his belief structure…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Yes, he has. i stand w Trump. Like Kari Lake, I'm in this to win or die. Our children and our children's children are depending on us. The people on the fence and the brainwashed may cause this transition to be more chaotic..
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

Yes, he has. i stand w Trump. Like Kari Lake, I'm in this to win or die. Our children and our children's children are depending on us. The people on the fence and the brainwashed may cause this transition to be more chaotic..

You're going to die if Trump loses?
caryking
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

I think that was somewhat referencing what Kari Lake said. Instead if taking a bribe, she would die...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

Is that a threat?
Werewolf
This has been #Sieve's specific point for some time.

Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

So the Derp Squad believes that fentanyl is coming over on boats, as opposed to mailed in tiny untraceable envelopes? That's adorable.

I wonder why he didn't just get rid of fentanyl last time he was President? I guess he was too busy getting rid of all crime and bringing back all of those factories.*

*Note: Those things didn't happen either.
Werewolf
How many charges does this guy have against him now.......a 100 or so? More coming too apparently. Pretty loose and confident would it not appear?...........kinda like he knows things will work out fine, huh? ;-)

The #devol---ution you say!

Werewolf
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

So the Derp Squad believes that fentanyl is coming over on boats, as opposed to mailed in tiny untraceable envelopes? That's adorable.

I wonder why he didn't just get rid of fentanyl last time he was President? I guess he was too busy getting rid of all crime and bringing back all of those factories.*

This idiot is too stupid to do a Google search for "fentanyl seizure" and look at images…

Crap load of envelopes being used…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
In Vegas speech at the 720 second mark, Trump exclaims "we have a lot of power in this room". Nothing 2 c here, nada. Go back to sleep.

hokiewolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

This idiot is too stupid to do a Google search for "fentanyl seizure" and look at images…

What is seized currently is what the cartels wants to be seized. Nothing more than that.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Since you're clearly a Google master I'm sure you noticed the tons of DEA reports showing that the vast majority of fentanyl is shipped from China using our mail services (a.k.a. airplanes), typically in packages under a kilogram. You see any good places for a naval blockade on that DEA map? Yeah, me either.

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-03/DEA_GOV_DIR-008-20%20Fentanyl%20Flow%20in%20the%20United%20States_0.pdf
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Since you're clearly a Google master I'm sure you noticed the tons of DEA reports showing that the vast majority of fentanyl is shipped from China using our mail services (a.k.a. airplanes), typically in packages under a kilogram. You see any good places for a naval blockade on that DEA map? Yeah, me either.

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-03/DEA_GOV_DIR-008-20%20Fentanyl%20Flow%20in%20the%20United%20States_0.pdf
How many envelopes are needed to match this one seizure?

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2022/07/14/dea-los-angeles-field-division-makes-historic-seizure-approximately-1

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

What is seized currently is what the cartels wants to be seized. Nothing more than that.
Look at my last post, Hokie. That one seizure is "supposedly" enough to kill half our population.

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

https://www.dea.gov/press-releases/2022/07/14/dea-los-angeles-field-division-makes-historic-seizure-approximately-1

Did you bother to read the article? No mention of boats, at all. The stash was seized at a house in the U.S., likely from the Sinaloa cartel, who bring it in a little at a time on buses, trains, and other legal checkpoints, after having had it airmailed to them from China.

Bottom line: The War on Drugs has been impossible to win for decades, and given how potent fentanyl is in tiny amounts it's exponentially harder to stop. I know you can't get enough of Trump's "I'm the tough guy who can fix everything" act, but sorry, like pretty much everything else he says the "navy blockade" is bull****.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Did you bother to read the article? No mention of boats, at all. The stash was seized at a house in the U.S., likely from the Sinaloa cartel, who bring it in a little at a time on buses, trains, and other legal checkpoints, after having had it airmailed to them from China.

Bottom line: The War on Drugs has been impossible to win for decades, and given how potent fentanyl is in tiny amounts it's exponentially harder to stop. I know you can't get enough of Trump's "I'm the tough guy who can fix everything" act, but sorry, like pretty much everything else he says the "navy blockade" is bull****.
I don't care how it gets to the Cartel!!! I only care how it gets into the US! Also, don't make this about Trump or Biden; rather make it about the lives, of friends, you know.

I have a friend who's daughter died from Fentanyl
I have a friend that lost both of their sons from fentanyl

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

I don't care how it gets to the Cartel!!! I only care how it gets into the US! Also, don't make this about Trump or Biden; rather make it about the lives, of friends, you know.

The point of this conversation IS that Trump is promising a navy blockade to get rid of fentanyl. If you really care about lives affected by this scourge, wouldn't you rather have a leader that's attached to reality on this subject? Clearly not, as long as he talks tough and pretends to fix problems.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

The point of this conversation IS that Trump is promising a navy blockade to get rid of fentanyl. If you really care about lives affected by this scourge, wouldn't you rather have a leader that's attached to reality on this subject? Clearly not, as long as he talks tough and pretends to fix problems.

Biden exudes absolutely no confidence with me. That said, he exudes no confidence in most people. You really can't stand being in the minority, can you?

BTW, this isn't about Trump or Biden. As I said above, the people dying is what this is about. I really don't care who fixes it, I just want it done!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The racism con game played by the Libtards isn't working so well anymore. Black America is waking up to the decades-long con job......all the way back to LBJ.

TheStorm
Snoop better watch it, or Corona will drop him like a hot potato.
Civilized
Clearly you don't know who Nick Adams is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.