TRUMP 2024

213,163 Views | 3455 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by caryking
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Werewolf
If JFK, Jr was alive today he'd be a perfect running mate for Trump 2024. What a ticket it would be!

Werewolf
A bunch of white Christians gathered makes you cringe, right Sieve and Gobbler.

Werewolf
I've listened to a clip of Anonymous speaking........ may be the same guy as Negative 48. I've listened to both.

Werewolf
Here ya go Sieve, I found one for ya.
packgrad

Werewolf
Signs show White Hats are in control. Is Steve Mnuchin's signature showing up on newly-issued $100 bills?
Werewolf
Trump rallies in the South Bronx? Really? Sieve, your thoughts? :-)

Werewolf
An extremely important COM for conservative MAGA leaning patriots to digest. Remember the poem, The Snake, that Trump reads? Where does he keep the paper the poem is written on?

Werewolf
packgrad

Welp. On to the next trial! They'll get him next time!!!
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Welp. On to the next trial! They'll get him next time!!!
Werewolf
Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, speaks. On CNBC.........by the way, Q says that MSM will slowly flip. We'll see.

Werewolf
Werewolf
At DAVOS........I think they're reading the tea leaves, Sieve. What say you? ;-)

Of course, da Gobbler says that a global elite cabal doesn't exist. He's gonna be right...........it won't exist for many more months.....its crumbling.......Satanic ritual sacrifice and all.

hokiewolf
Hey look, you found another carney on the midway. Hope you can win that big teddy bear prize listening to his bull**** he spews that he didn't believe in before 2016. Hear that sound Were? that's the sound of his cash register ringing up thanks to rubes like you.
hokiewolf
You need to go and buy some more pillow so your guy Lindell can pay his Fox News advertising bill Were! Get those pillows l, sheets, towels and slippers for freedom!
hokiewolf
This guy is playing chess while others are playing checkers!

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

Hey look, you found another carney on the midway. Hope you can win that big teddy bear prize listening to his bull**** he spews that he didn't believe in before 2016. Hear that sound Were? that's the sound of his cash register ringing up thanks to rubes like you.
Seriously, why do you put yourself through the gyrations of even reading what he posts, let alone spend time responding to that constant drivel... Were probably has a "hit" rate of maybe 1 in 10 (something he posts actually being true), and that's probably even being kind.
Werewolf
Love it .........both of you come out from under the rocks. Maybe you'll wake up........someday.

Stormie is awake enough its possible. Maybe daGobbler is seeing the handwriting on the wall.........but can he admit he's been wrong, I actually doubt it for both.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

You need to go and buy some more pillow so your guy Lindell can pay his Fox News advertising bill Were! Get those pillows l, sheets, towels and slippers for freedom!
Hokie, it is said that My Pillow has spent over 100M in advertising with Fox, over the years…. I doubt paying his bill is the problem.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
I need a new pillow. I've heard the my pillow ones are good. May have to give them a try.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

I need a new pillow. I've heard the my pillow ones are good. May have to give them a try.
I was never a Trump fan when he did the Apprentice shows, he was certainly an amicable guy when he appeared on Johnny Carson many years ago........very likeable.

I never liked the My Pillow dude at all. The upper mid-west twang was too much to listen to.

They're patriots and I'm in the same boat with both of them to the eventual outcome where we sink all the ships of the global elites. Getting closer to putting the final projectile in the side of the bow of the Swamp's flag ship!
packgrad
I don't even know who the My Pillow guy is. If he can afford $100 million on advertising though, he must make some good pillows.

Werewolf
I bought a pair of pillows about 20 years ago.........actually didn't like them. I'll buy sheets from him soon......to support the cause.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Hokie, it is said that My Pillow has spent over 100M in advertising with Fox, over the years…. I doubt paying his bill is the problem.
well it is and that's why his advertisements were removed for the time being. That retired crack head has traded in his pipe for voter fraud conspiracies and it's cost him dearly
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

I've tried them, they're nothing special. Reminds me of those thin pillows they hand out, or used to, on airlines. Disappointed actually, given the hype. I still use them but as stacking pillows on top of one of those ultrafirm square pillows that came with my Tempurpedic.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

I've tried them, they're nothing special. Reminds me of those thin pillows they hand out, or used to, on airlines. Disappointed actually, given the hype. I still use them but as stacking pillows on top of one of those ultrafirm square pillows that came with my Tempurpedic.

Lindell is a perfect representation of the entire MAGA movement... the largest group of two-bit hucksters pushing vitamin supplements, crappy pillows, Ivermectin, etc ever assembled, all lead by P.T. Barnum.
packgrad
Oldsouljer said:

packgrad said:

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I have a tempurpedic pillow that we got when we got the mattress 10ish years ago. It's still doing pretty dang good. Perhaps I should get another one of those instead.
Werewolf
"Hold on, I'm coming....hold on I'm coming...."

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRccXTqX/
hokiewolf
Hey look, it's Were!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1pqk36Ow2l/?igsh=YTQ3bWhqbmRoMDNk
Werewolf
The thing most don't know is that Trump was even closer to Nixon. What most think about Watergate is also not true......At some juncture this will come out in the open........as a CIA frame job on Nixon.

Werewolf
New Hampshire rally and speech.

Werewolf
shear genius.

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.