TRUMP 2024

211,738 Views | 3437 Replies | Last: 1 sec ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Welcome to my club. Expect to be insulted regularly going forward!
No my friend, I insult your positions and your lack of discernment.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

you also wish that my daughter is attacked by pedophiles. So there's that too.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized

Because this clown show is never not funny.

Happy Friday y'all!
SmaptyWolf
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

caryking said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Trump worshiping, it's a cult.
Liberal stupidity, it's a sickness.

I'm a conservative who doesn't like Trump. Hell, I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, but I won't this year. Life is much more enjoyable when you don't insulate yourself with the same far right nonsense. Everything isn't a conspiracy. Judging by this thread, some of you need serious help.
You see, that's what makes me question your conservatism... Trump is far from a far right person.

Name 3 policies implemented, by Trump, when in office, that you didn't like...
I took my response down. Just not worth it.
Why would you take it down? It certainly wasn't me that brought in this narrative that people are in a cult, was it?

Just not worth the back and forth. You can't change me, I can't change you.

For an example of a Trump worshipping cult, just look at anything Werewolf posts daily.
Ok, are you insinuating I'm Were?

I'm insinuating that if a person posts the stuff that Were does, you might be in a cult. Likewise, worshipping any political figure is bad, regardless of affiliation.
Even Civ will tell you that none of us here hardly even look at the stupid crap that were posts here on a daily basis... I know that I don't read it.

We can all come together in bipartisan harmony over how much we don't enjoy Were's nonstop vomiting in the forums.

Makes you wonder why he keeps doing it. Is he actually a paid Russian troll who's mastered sounding like a deranged yocal? I'm getting coms that all will be revealed next month.
caryking
Civilized said:

Because this clown show is never not funny.

Happy Friday y'all!
Yea, that is funny…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

β€œthey built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I have more daughters than you have, my friend. Grandchildren too........its why I make every effort to rattle some of your cages. Never in 1,000 years would I wish harm to a child. It's why I present numerous references to child trafficking here, you smug turd. I have turned the other cheek daily as some of you useful idiots have mocked the pedophilia information that I share....you retort it's not true, blah, blah, blah. Some of you need to ready yourselves for serious disclosures in the coming weeks and months...........the slow bleed of information is to make it easier in the end psychologically when full disclosure occurs. Human trafficking is a greater humanitarian issue than drugs and it has persisted for centuries. There are more slaves globally than at any point in history.......and yes, global population is certainly higher.

The mocking with the ivermectin, the jabs, the masks etc..........and now the truth supports this.

Same think with Ukraine, same thing with the southern border.

Wait for when the deaths and injuries from the jabs becomes more obvious.....the toll is growing worldwide.

Things will become worse before they become better. Guys like you and Storm are problems because you claim to be conservatives. Sieve and the other dude are simply Marxists so that'll be an easy workaround.

Go back and look at some of your positions several months back.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I have more daughters than you have, my friend. Grandchildren too........its why I make every effort to rattle some of your cages. Never in 1,000 years would I wish harm to a child. It's why I present numerous references to child trafficking here, you smug turd. I have turned the other cheek daily as some of you useful idiots have mocked the pedophilia information that I share....you retort it's not true, blah, blah, blah. Some of you need to ready yourselves for serious disclosures in the coming weeks and months...........the slow bleed of information is to make it easier in the end psychologically when full disclosure occurs. Human trafficking is a greater humanitarian issue than drugs and it has persisted for centuries. There are more slaves globally than at any point in history.......and yes, global population is certainly higher.

The mocking with the ivermectin, the jabs, the masks etc..........and now the truth supports this.

Wait for when the deaths and injuries from the jabs becomes more obvious.....the toll is growing worldwide.

Things will become worse before they become better. Guys like you and Storm are problems because you claim to be conservatives. Sieve and the other dude are simply Marxists so that'll be an easy workaround.

I fully believe sex trafficking is prevalent and the open border has made it worse. Biden could require DNA testing when they come across the border, but the number of illegal crossings is so high, he is just shuffling them through. The border crisis is impacting so many things. If Biden is serious about the border, he should start by getting rid of Mayorkas. That smug, inept, security secretary has been looking at Americans and saying the border is secure for 3 years.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

when you stop treating people with a different perspective like they are the enemy, your world outcome will get a whole life rosier. Too bad you've gone too far down the QAnon rabbit hole to understand how toxic you really are.

The things you say you want to defend against are only going to get worse because you are completely out of touch with the majority of this country. You are mocked constantly on here because nothing you post has a crumb of credibility or truth.
WolfpackUSC
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

when you stop treating people with a different perspective like they are the enemy, your world outcome will get a whole life rosier. Too bad you've gone too far down the QAnon rabbit hole to understand how toxic you really are.

The things you say you want to defend against are only going to get worse because you are completely out of touch with the majority of this country. You are mocked constantly on here because nothing you post has a crumb of credibility or truth.

^THIS.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Ok, I agree with you on the "Q" stuff…. That said, I do believe we have a Federal Government that acts in the interest of themselves. In other words, the administrative state…

Now, I do agree that some of this stuff is hard to believe; however, when a report comes out that "our" government is keeping tabs on purchases, with specific criteria, like.. MAGA, Bibles, and locations like Cabellas, then, you have to start believing the outrageous!

In summary, Were does bring up a bunch of stuff that appears to be outrageous; however, a few nuggets are real…. I'm hoping Were will use the new thread, I created exclusively for him…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
That's what conspiracy theorists do, sprinkle enough truth around to suck you in.
Werewolf
Your little comment about "threatening a child" is over the top. Grow up......you've been called out........and I've embarrassed you and your position many times. Take another jab, moron. Get in line with #Nappy. A good # of you --Storm included - mocked the info that was provided here on the jab. You didn't listen......and mocked the info to boot......now you have some serious questions about your long term health. You've taken similar positions on the southern border and Ukraine...............your positions along with others fooled like you.....endanger all that I"ve worked for and all that my family has fought and died for since the Revolutionary War. Captain Robert Messer was a true patriot that was hanged by the King's NC Governor.....and he died for all our freedom.......just to name one. Virtue-signaling woke-ass weak-kneed types such as yourself aren't worthy of the freedom's you were born into.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Your little comment about "threatening a child" is over the top. Grow up......you've been called out........and I've embarrassed you and your position many times. Take another jab, moron. Get in line with #Nappy. A good # of you --Storm included - mocked the info that was provided here on the jab. You didn't listen......and mocked the info to boot......now you have some serious questions about your long term health. You've taken similar positions on the southern border and Ukraine...............your positions along with others fooled like you.....endanger all that I"ve worked for and all that my family has fought and died for since the Revolutionary War. Captain Robert Messer was a true patriot that was hanged by the King's NC Governor.....and he died for all our freedom.......just to name one. Virtue-signaling woke-ass weak-kneed types such as yourself aren't worthy of the freedom's you were born into.
As I have said before, when you post pedophile memes and make mention of my family in those posts, I take that as a threat. You've done it twice now.

I've never mocked info on Covid from others, just you because your information is crap. I'm fine with the decisions that I made with respect to any vaccines that I've taken over my lifetime.

You continue to misrepresent my position on the southern border, over and over again so that you can create a straw man to prove your stupid memes and posts about the invasion of military aged men.

You have misrepresented my position on Ukraine, again so you can post things that aren't true. A perfect example is some of your posts last week regarding Zelensky owning a yacht and multi million dollar homes. That's easily proved not to be true, yet you post it.

I have no patience for fools such as yourself who are continually fooled by hucksters and carnies that there are invisible people who control our lives and that we have no free will. That's the lazy mans excuse for giving up on your life.

Not to mention your hundreds of antisemitic posts on this forum, which for the life of me I do not understand why they are tolerated on IPS.

YOU are the only one who is endangering all you've worked for, because you continue to believe lies and bull **** you read on the internet instead of engaging in critical thought. If you did, you would see what a fool you are.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

As I have said before, when you post pedophile memes and make mention of my family in those posts, I take that as a threat. You've done it twice now.

I've never mocked info on Covid from others, just you because your information is crap. I'm fine with the decisions that I made with respect to any vaccines that I've taken over my lifetime.

You continue to misrepresent my position on the southern border, over and over again so that you can create a straw man to prove your stupid memes and posts about the invasion of military aged men.

You have misrepresented my position on Ukraine, again so you can post things that aren't true. A perfect example is some of your posts last week regarding Zelensky owning a yacht and multi million dollar homes. That's easily proved not to be true, yet you post it.

I have no patience for fools such as yourself who are continually fooled by hucksters and carnies that there are invisible people who control our lives and that we have no free will. That's the lazy mans excuse for giving up on your life.

Not to mention your hundreds of antisemitic posts on this forum, which for the life of me I do not understand why they are tolerated on IPS.

YOU are the only one who is endangering all you've worked for, because you continue to believe lies and bull **** you read on the internet instead of engaging in critical thought. If you did, you would see what a fool you are.
We can certainly go back and forth which I do not do here. I stand firm, you are the one with multiple jabs in your arm.......maybe you get lucky! All the other issues affect me and my loved ones directly, you're a danger to this Republic.

Werewolf
Crandall is the guy I've heard about repeatedly.

packgrad
Nm. Pack dominated the holes in wrestling.
TheStorm
Oh no! Now were is throwing me into the same category as hokie?!?!?

Now my feelings are really hurt!!!!!
Werewolf
Back in Normie mode.
Oldsouljer
The Post seems to better reflect mainstream sensibilities rather than the Times, thus I don't generally read the latter…yet I find it hard to believe that their writings so much as hint that, give their alignment with the Davos crowd.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

The Post seems to better reflect mainstream sensibilities rather than the Times, thus I don't generally read the latter…yet I find it hard to believe that their writings so much as hint that, give their alignment with the Davos crowd.
WIthout a doubt, a mixed bag across many fronts. Who is who and who's on who's side.....who's good and who's bad.........is not certain. Anybody that thinks we're in prior D vrs R moment time, is in a coma and seems to be the problem with a couple of the RINOs here..... And with AI on the precipice of becoming a full time tool of the players our reality will become chaotic to say the least.
Werewolf
MIke Gill, murdered this weekend, was the guy with Pandora's Box.

SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Shocking you'd feel that way, given that the Post is owned by the same company that runs Fox News... all part of the same right wing propaganda mill.
Werewolf
I'm just giddy, aren't you!!? Nikki Haley vrs Joe Biden, can it get any better!!? How bout Michelle Michael, u go girl!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/02/02/supreme-court-grants-colorado-secretary-of-state-jena-griswold-10-minutes-to-justify-her-position-on-disqualifying-president-trump-from-ballot/
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Shocking you'd feel that way, given that the Post is owned by the same company that runs Fox News... all part of the same right wing propaganda mill.
And run by a bunch lefties…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I wonder how advanced AI is today...... a ;-) for daStormie
Werewolf
No matter what, we cannot allow Trump back in office. His border wall didn't work.

packgrad
TheStorm
^ Will never get broadcast on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or MSNBC.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Probably not; however, according to people like Civ, there's no such thing as main stream media. If that's the case, no one is watching those channels anyway…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
The Bidenites have a new reason to elevate their desperation to convict Trump via malicious prosecution before November. Should Trump win at that time AND should the Supreme Court fail to uphold presidential immunity, Biden and associates will certainly face indictment for actual real offenses and the border crisis in particular, thanks to the USSC's ruling in Hansen v. United States. They never should have opened that Pandora's box.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

That's illegal and you'd hear Trump's campaign screaming from the rooftops if their ads got refused by any stations.
Civilized
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Probably not; however, according to people like Civ, there's no such thing as main stream media. If that's the case, no one is watching those channels anyway…

Fox News is the leading cable news network in the US and has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

This never gets mentioned in the MSM conversation when people on the right cry about the mean 'ole MSM.

It's not that no one watches the left-leaning channels, Cary, it's that the importance of left-leaning media gets grossly overstated when there are Fox, Newsmax, OAN, Washington Post, NY Post, Federalist, Breitbart, Blaze, and on and on serving as right-leaning media outlets.

The country isn't having to get all its information through the left-leaning prism. Fox is the biggest cable outlet in the country and there are plenty of other right-leaning sources for those people that want those viewpoints and perspectives.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

That's illegal and you'd hear Trump's campaign screaming from the rooftops if their ads got refused by any stations.
I believe that is correct although the specific statutes don't come to mind. I imagine sections pertaining to election interference or unreported campaign in-kind contributions (on the part of the networks). That said, a lot of things are illegal but are not necessarily enforced in an even-handed manner these days or so it seems, thus who can say how such an ad will be disposed of by a news network?
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

The Bidenites have a new reason to elevate their desperation to convict Trump via malicious prosecution before November. Should Trump win at that time AND should the Supreme Court fail to uphold presidential immunity, Biden and associates will certainly face indictment for actual real offenses and the border crisis in particular, thanks to the USSC's ruling in Hansen v. United States. They never should have opened that Pandora's box.
or, indict Obama for the killing of innocent people, in one of his bombings... Definitely a slippery slope!

For the number of homicides, by criminal immigrants, should we indict Biden, for accessory? No! The proper process is to impeach, then let the senate trial happen...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Fox News is the leading cable news network in the US and has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

This never gets mentioned in the MSM conversation when people on the right cry about the mean 'ole MSM.

It's not that no one watches the left-leaning channels, Cary, it's that the importance of left-leaning media gets grossly overstated when there are Fox, Newsmax, OAN, Washington Post, NY Post, Federalist, Breitbart, Blaze, and on and on serving as right-leaning media outlets.

The country isn't having to get all its information through the left-leaning prism. Fox is the biggest cable outlet in the country and there are plenty of other right-leaning sources for those people that want those viewpoints and perspectives.
Of the networks, you called out, the only one I watch is Newsmax. It's my morning show, for about an hour as I get ready.

Fox is run by a bunch of liberals
NY Post is run by the same people
Washington Post is run by the same people, right?
NY Post is run by the same people
Federalist - small outfit that I never read
Blaze is Glenn Beck
Breitbart was really good, when Andrew was around
OAN is actually really good, when not doing opinion pieces (gave up my subscription months ago)

I would say that the majority of the left get their news from likes of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC. That probably goes for the middle as well.

BTW, Fox does lead; however, it's not like they are getting 80M viewers a night. What is it? roughly 2m - 3M...

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.