TRUMP 2024

212,054 Views | 3443 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by caryking
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
Werewolf
I know, I know Sieve, it's Putin's tweet.

caryking
Werewolf said:

That is the reason some say Trump is a grifter and was never a Republican. It appears as if he is the person that's been consistent all these years…

Hate on this so-called populism, all you want; however, he does his best to relate with the working class.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
the closest to the people's POTUS in my lifetime…..which includes JFK but DE warned us about what we're dealing with now….in the late 50s….also a Patriot
packgrad
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Lol. Somewhat reminiscent of what the returns looked like at 1:00 AM the morning following the election... except that some of the returns were showing even larger leads.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Lol. Somewhat reminiscent of what the returns looked like at 1:00 AM the morning following the election... except that some of the returns were showing even larger leads.

LOL is right.

You mean "the returns where urban and very blue areas were counted later and it was widely forecast that what happened (Biden closing and overtaking Trump in many states) was exactly what happened?"

Those returns?

The ultimate result in 2020 was that Trump outperformed pre-election polling. The same was true in 2016. Trump is a confounder for election polling for a variety of reasons. His support historically gets understated in polls.

There's still a year left but as such, if the current polling results hold for the next year I'd expect Biden to lose in a landslide given Trump's history outperforming his polling and the baked in pro-GOP electoral college bias.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

LOL is right.

You mean "the returns where urban and very blue areas were counted later and it was widely forecast that what happened (Biden closing and overtaking Trump in many states) was exactly what happened?"

Those returns?

The ultimate result in 2020 was that Trump outperformed pre-election polling. The same was true in 2016. Trump is a confounder for election polling for a variety of reasons. His support historically gets understated in polls.

There's still a year left but as such, if the current polling results hold for the next year I'd expect Biden to lose in a landslide given Trump's history outperforming his polling and the baked in pro-GOP electoral college bias.
Why were "urban and very blue areas" only counted late for this first time in history... oh yeah, the mail-in scheme - I forgot!

But ONLY in "urban and very blue areas".

And ONLY in swing states at that!
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

LOL is right.

Those returns?

Why were "urban and very blue areas" only counted late for this first time in history... oh yeah, the mail-in scheme - I forgot!

But ONLY in "urban and very blue areas".

And ONLY in swing states at that!

Why has no evidence of any consequential fraud come to light since then?

Whey were bipartisan elections boards OK with participating in such a scheme?

How did the thousands of people involved keep it secret?

Why are Rudy and Sid Powell losing billion-dollar civil suits for lying about voting machine malfunctions and fraud?

Why are Trump's fellaters pleading guilty to illegally conspiring to overturn elections? They're the ones who behaved unethically/illegally/undemocratically. You should be directing your ire at them.
packgrad
How about a link to those billion dollar lawsuits that Sid and Rudy lost?
Civilized
packgrad said:

How about a link to those billion dollar lawsuits that Sid and Rudy lost?

I didn't say they were concluded. I said losing, not lost. Things aren't looking up for the Rudy and Sid crack commando squad though.

Fox already settled theirs with Dominion for 3/4 of a billion because they knew they ****ed up and didn't want to risk an even bigger judgment against them. Hope they've got another billion sitting around to pay Smartmatic too.

'ole Rudy and Sid ain't winning theirs. Their best hope is they get tossed for some technicality but they've been progressing through the system for years now.

My favorite part is when Sid Powell filed a counterclaim saying the suit should be tossed because no rational person would believe her "wild accusations" and "outlandish claims." Basically saying her defamation was so bad that it crossed over into not even being believable.

That's a strategy, I guess. Doesn't seem awfully sound legally to double down and admit that you're not guilty of the thing you're accused of because what you did is actually so bad that the law doesn't apply to you, but hey - we're kinda used to crazy and terrible legal strategies by Rudy and Sid at this point.

Obviously that counterclaim got tossed for being complete bull*****

She's also got State bars in Michigan and Texas now determining if she should be disbarred for her otherworldly frivolity.

Then you've got the obvious problem of her pattern of behavior having been corroborated with her admitting criminal guilt in trying to overturn the Georgia election.

What's your favorite part packgrad? Which aspect of their unglued behavior are you going to hang your hat on to try to justify their lunacy?
packgrad
I just read the part of your post where you said they haven't lost the suits. I didn't read the rest of your TDS rant.

what I thought.

The TDS guy says they're losing though. Mmmkay.
packgrad
What's hilarious is I bet civ really is trying to keep score on the 2 year old lawsuit.

"Losing". Lol.
TheStorm
But NO PROBLEM counting ballots in NYC, Boston, DC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc...

ONLY SWING STATES.

But, nothing to see here... Lol.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

But NO PROBLEM counting ballots in NYC, Boston, DC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc...

ONLY SWING STATES.

Statistical analysis is a well worn tool for fraud detection, and applied in this matter, it would set off flashing red lights and blaring horns, because that kind of coincidence blows right through parameters of detection.
CALS grad
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

ONLY SWING STATES.

Statistical analysis is a well worn tool for fraud detection, and applied in this matter, it would set off flashing red lights and blaring horns, because that kind of coincidence blows right through parameters of detection.

Why do y'all think your alleged mountain of anectdotal TV sleuthing evidence wasn't brought forth in court?

You think maybe because any attorney would've gotten laughed out of court by the judge if they tried to submit as evidence their observations sitting at home in their boxers watching Newsmax?
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

ONLY SWING STATES.

Did you happen to notice that a ton of Republican congressmen won in NY districts for the first time in ever? I guess that part wasn't fraud?

Next time Dems rig an election they should probably remember to give themselves control of the House. Whoopsie!
Werewolf
All you guys fall right back in to the Operation Mockingbird trap. The Polls being reported are cooked.........its 75-25 or 80-20.......its not close. You're getting a 48-45-7 poll...........for a 49-51 Uniparty steal.

Werewolf
Minority communities in major urban areas are figuring out the Uniparty's false promises and fake news. Trump stands with the American people. Of course, Sieve's mockingbird media will tell you otherwise.

Werewolf
The Eggs Up Grill in Clayton North Carolina. #theSieve
North Carolina voter says America is a 'mess' under Biden | Fox News Video
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

All you guys fall right back in to the Operation Mockingbird trap. The Polls being reported are cooked.........its 75-25 or 80-20.......its not close. You're getting a 48-45-7 poll...........for a 49-51 Uniparty steal.

You sound like my father, who told me the day before the 2020 election that Trump would win 45 states minimum. Delusion at its finest.
Werewolf
I told my kids he'd win 48 .......can't overcome an algorithm, my friend. No digital voting and we'll be at 75-80 for Trump. All my kids listen to me........sounds like your daddy failed his son.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

TheStorm said:

ONLY SWING STATES.

Why do y'all think your alleged mountain of anectdotal TV sleuthing evidence wasn't brought forth in court?

You think maybe because any attorney would've gotten laughed out of court by the judge if they tried to submit as evidence their observations sitting at home in their boxers watching Newsmax?
Your non-sequitur leaves little to respond to.
CALS grad
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

I told my kids he'd win 48 .......can't overcome an algorithm, my friend. No digital voting and we'll be at 75-80 for Trump. All my kids listen to me........sounds like your daddy failed his son.

There's no way you actually believe that (75-80). My father is my hero, but not everything he says is correct.
Werewolf
WolfpackUSC said:

Werewolf said:

There's no way you actually believe that (75-80). My father is my hero, but not everything he says is correct.
Actually, let me clear that up some.

2016 Nov .......was probably 51-49 Trump.........military intelligence prevented the election steal. This will be revealed at some point.

2020 Nov.........was probably 60-40 Trump....military sting operation to further identify down ballot those involved....and to implement devolution to avoid civil war

at the moment, devolution has had results but not to the extent that was hoped for so I believe we're now being prepped for conflict as the military returns Trump to "openly" president and the military begins the arrests for treason, etc. Child trafficking arrests have been occurring the last several years by the way. The hope have been for 80-20 before the military returned Trump. I don't think that 80-20 has quite been reached....it may be closer to 75-25. Inner cities will be tumultuous and further complicated with all the illegals now here and all kinds of other Deep State chaos. Be prepared.
caryking
Werewolf said:

You have to admit, that is a really good deep fake or scary as hell…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Amazing to me...........but it is what it is.

Can't ........as in unable........or unwilling.......is all I can figure with most guys here. It's right there staring us in the face but for some reasons what our eyes see go from the brain....but something else comes out the mouth as words. This is why the upcoming reversal is going to cause a lot of death in the streets........I would presume mostly urban environments.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Bypassing Sieve @ Gobbler's mockingbird media echo chamber..........here's how the academies view Trump. Hear the chant "USA...USA......" Go ahead, you two can now put your hands over your ears and eyes........when you must face the truth.

President Trump Introduced at Army Navy Football Game at West Point USMA (rumble.com)
Werewolf
Must be painful for #theSieve and #TheGobbler. #devolution
Werewolf
More #devolution...... ;-)

Werewolf
Werewolf
The Trump Train!
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

But why the panic? Considering it rationally, the polls must narrow drastically over the next ten months for the kind of electoral fraud used in 2020 to be reemployed such that the nation would (if grudgingly) accept it. Texas was rebuffed last time when they asked the USSC to intervene. A reoccurrence would only accelerate an already growing secessionist movement. But that's an extreme "out there" scenario. A more likely piece of evidence that the uniparty thinks Trump will win is in the 2024 NDAA. They've inserted a provision to keep a US President from pulling the US out of NATO.
CALS grad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.