TRUMP 2024

212,796 Views | 3446 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vermin

wild animals that are believed to be harmful to crops, farm animals, or game, or that carry disease

Are these people living like vermin? Well, according to the definition, I'll say they probably are. The videos, out of San Francisco are truly sad! These people have allowed themselves to deteriorate into squalor. Yes, we, as a country, and in this case, as a city, need to figure what to do with them. Right now, God only knows where they ended up…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

Lol!

" because Trump only rarely and randomly dropped isolated misspoken words to obsess over"

TDS much?

The man has a real chance of being our next president.

Analysis of whether he should be, based on his past performance and conduct, is a fairly critical issue to all Americans right now, no?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol!

" because Trump only rarely and randomly dropped isolated misspoken words to obsess over"

TDS much?

Analysis of whether he should be, based on his past performance and conduct, is a fairly critical issue to all Americans right now, no?
Hypersensitivity, and selective hypersensitivity at that, to words, instead of the message, is why nobody takes yours and your party's Trump outrage seriously. Reminds me of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"

Your party controlled ALL of major social media outlets last election. At least you don't have control of one major outlet for this election. I guess we will see how the narrative works this time as it pertains to "analysis".

We already see the difference in exposure to issues that used to be HUGE talking points to people like you, protests/"insurrections", race based crimes, covid, presidential gaffes, etc. The participants don't fit your agenda so they are irrelevant to you, rendering your usual outrage for these events faux. I bet you haven't posted one black square on instagram, or cheered for kneeling players once during the Biden administration. Amazing how all of that stuff has just gone away, no?
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol!

TDS much?

Hypersensitivity, and selective hypersensitivity at that, to words, instead of the message, is why nobody takes yours and your party's Trump outrage seriously. Reminds me of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"

Your party controlled ALL of major social media outlets last election. At least you don't have control of one major outlet for this election. I guess we will see how the narrative works this time as it pertains to "analysis".

We already see the difference in exposure to issues that used to be HUGE talking points to people like you, protests/"insurrections", race based crimes, covid, presidential gaffes, etc. The participants don't fit your agenda so they are irrelevant to you, rendering your usual outrage for these events faux. I bet you haven't posted one black square on instagram, or cheered for kneeling players once during the Biden administration. Amazing how all of that stuff has just gone away, no?

I'm sure you felt the same way when Hillary called Trump supporters "deplorables".
SmaptyWolf
But for real, though... imagine if Biden had given this speech. You can't, because sane politicians don't talk like that. It really is like someone doing an impression of Hitler giving a speech at Nuremburg.

Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

But for real, though... imagine if Biden had given this speech. You can't, because sane politicians don't talk like that. It really is like someone doing an impression of Hitler giving a speech at Nuremburg.

...but we shouldn't be obsessing over trivial things like words. We should focus on messages.

Honestly, how do you accidentally repurpose multiple Hitler quotes as your own, especially with such specific word choices? What are the chances you'd randomly choose the word "vermin" unless you're parroting one of the worst people to ever walk the planet?

packgrad
Look at civ posting radical leftist propaganda taking statements out of context.

Worst pretindependent ever.

Let's be honest. Your party is the one acting like Hitler. You guys were trying to form camps a couple years ago for the unvaccinated. You wanted people wearing medallions with vaccine status. You wanted people carrying their papers around with vaccine status. Hilarious you mindless sheep take this leftist propaganda and try to call someone else Hitler. Just remarkably stupid rhetoric.

And lol at how he keeps quoting smapty. His pathetic attempt to troll everyone that ignores the poster.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Look at civ posting radical leftist propaganda taking statements out of context.

Let's be honest. Your party is the one acting like Hitler. You guys were trying to form camps a couple years ago for the unvaccinated. You wanted people wearing medallions with vaccine status. You wanted people carrying their papers around with vaccine status. Hilarious you mindless sheep take this leftist propaganda and try to call someone else Hitler. Just remarkably stupid rhetoric.

And lol at how he keeps quoting smapty. His pathetic attempt to troll everyone that ignores the poster.

Please, by all means, put these quotes in a context that doesn't sound insane.

Please, explain what broader, upstanding message Trump is trying to convey when he allegedly randomly chose "vermin" and used it in an essentially identical way as Hitler but actually meant nothing untoward by it.

Better yet, since you hate leftist politicians, why don't you take several of Biden's quotes and use them out of context to make him sound like a Fascist xenophobic *******? Use them any way you choose. Apples to apples. In context, out of context, however you like.

It should be easy, amirite? Because every politician talks and acts like Trump but it's the meany leftist MSM that makes poor little Trump out to be a bad guy.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Pretty sure it's not Civ's job to protect your safe space from any scary words not approved by Tucker.
packgrad
It's simple. They're not quotes. Should be simple to understand if you're not deranged, amirite?
packgrad
For civ. Get your purse nearby.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

Some highlights below.

- In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was "one of my mentors" and that "the Senate is a lesser place for his going."

- In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."

- In 2006, he said, "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

- Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle."

Pretty easy to find that info if you're not deranged, amirite?
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

caryking said:

Vivek is as good a communicator as we've seen in a long time, pure and simple…
Evidence that his education was funded by Soros. He talks a great game and I have no issues with his words. He's spot on but could he be a Soros shill. Just sayin'.

Trust but verify or don't trust and attempt to verify. It's nearly impossible when the news media is controlled.
Oh, I'm not going to vote for him, don't get me wrong. But he's doing amazing job of putting other candidates on the spot who haven't called out her pathetic excuse for leadership.
If my guy goes to prison, like some want, then I'll be voting for Vivek.
I think he's an idiot and a jackass.
Hokie, who are you liking?
Someone who will be the brakes off of Biden, and it ain't going to be Trump or Vivek. In current polling "generic republican" beats the brakes off of Biden. Give me a generic Republican, not some lunatic.

C'mon Nikki!

You know the Water Cooler is full of radical nutcases when two of the three "liberals" are just Republicans who aren't down with the MAGA cult.

I'm sure the "Never Dem" crowd on here will get a chuckle out of that.

Hell they think it's funny I'm a pretindependent.

If I were voting Pub, Haley is clearly the most palatable and compassionate of the Pub field, especially given her softened or better-explained stances on gay marriage and abortion.

Ramaswamy and DeSantis are Trump wannabe loons. Scott was interesting as a candidate given his positivity and it's ironic and hilarious he got chased out by donors for maybe being gay but he's convinced it's because he's black, neither of which are exactly ringing endorsements of the humanity of the party but do illustrate perfectly where the party is right now.

We'd all be much much better off with a Buttigieg - Haley race (or Wes Moore or Shapiro or Whitmer or whoever) than Biden-Trump for sure.

Shows what a moron that guy is when he thinks you're Republican, or hell independent. You supported BLM, Defund the police, every government mandate during covid, you're fine with men pretending to be women showering with girls, you believe in dozens of genders. It shows how far the left has gone when someone that holds these positions think they're independent and the morons on the left think that person is Republican.

LOL.

You're batting 0.000 on this post.

You inaccurately described 100% of my positions on these issues. My only surprise is that you didn't throw Russia collussion in there.

Good job.

Civ, what is your position on the following:

BLM
Defund the police
Any government mandate on Covid, whether State or Federal
Men in women's sports
Is gender a male and female or a spectrum

Honestly, I don't know your positions; so, enlighten everyone would probably help so you aren't miss associated with certain beliefs…

BLM:
The organization is cooky as hell but social justice is terribly important. I've said on here countless times there's no reason why we can't implement common sense measures like de-escalation training, blind charging and sentencing, bias training, selective drug de-criminalization, etc. to draw POC criminal justice outcomes in line with those for whites especially for petty drug offenses. POC shouldn't be pulled by cops, arrested, charged, convicted, and/or sentenced at significantly higher rates than whites that commit the same crimes.

Defund the police:
Dumb as ****

Any government mandate on Covid, whether State or Federal:
Government as an employer? Fine with employers doing what they feel they legally need to do. Employers in most states have the right to prescribe such mandates if they believe their business is best-served by doing so. If you don't like that, change the applicable laws like the Pubs are doing in NC. I don't have problems with using the legislative process to effect change. I do think it's rationally inconsistent to allow private businesses to mandate vaccines but not government (in an employer role). Like I've said on here before I did not require my staff to vaxx but believe there are valid reasons and situations for doing so.

Men in women's sports: Fine with it through middle school. At that age and level of competition, who cares? I would not allow it in high school and up. At some point after boys hit puberty at 15/16 it needs to stop. I think it's ridiculous to allow it in college/professional/Olympic environments. However I also think people are big Puritanical drama queen babies that sexualize bodies and simple anatomy in ways that are completely unhealthy - and this far transcends the issue of trans athletes. I also think the issue of trans athletes is a completely fringe issue that, while important to trans athletes and their families, has been turned into a the right's new "family values" placeholder, like gay marriage was in the early aughts. Much like gay marriage I also think it's a loser for the right to continue obsessing over it.

Is gender a male and female or a spectrum:
A spectrum, obv. Do I think 90%+ of people are just guys or gals? Yes. Do I think the simple matter of being born with a dick or vagina makes this open and shut for 100% of people? No. Why would gender be any different in this way than sexuality? If there are valid biological/hormonal drivers for a small fraction men to be attracted to men and women to women, it makes sense there is a biological/hormonal reason for a small fraction of people born with a vagina to feel and want to live like a man. I don't think it's too big an ask to continue trying to better understand this phenomenon medically and psychologically and meanwhile support such people with some grace when and where possible.
Civ, thanks for the responses... I think you clearly stated what I thought you would say. As you probably realize, we differ on a number of items; however, that's ok... That's what makes this country great!

Not that anyone asked; rather, I'll just put it out there... In terms of the MAGA movement, I believe we will see a much more hard-lines representative compared to Trump. Lets be honest... Trump is really more moderate compared to most people that support America First! Me included!

So if Trump is more moderate than you guys it's worth asking, what is "America First" trying to accomplish exactly? If they could wave a magic wand what would happen?
Civilized
packgrad said:

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

Some highlights below.

- In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was "one of my mentors" and that "the Senate is a lesser place for his going."

- In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."

- In 2006, he said, "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

- Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle."

LOLOLOL

You have to go back to 2010? 2007? 2006? 19-****ing-77?? 46 years?? To find quotes that are at worst mildly gauche?

I can find much worse stuff than that on Trump's Truth Social account in the last 46 days.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Some highlights below.

LOLOLOL

You have to go back to 2010? 2007? 2006? 19-****ing-77?? 46 years?? To find quotes that are at worst mildly gauche?

I can find much worse stuff than that on Trump's Truth Social account in the last 46 days.

I didn't search hard. But "LOLOLOL" at your justifying. Typical flake fraud.

From the pretindependent
"Better yet, since you hate leftist politicians, why don't you take several of Biden's quotes and use them out of context to make him sound like a Fascist xenophobic *******? Use them any way you choose. Apples to apples. In context, out of context, however you like."

You're a joke. Amirite?
packgrad
Racism is "mildly gauche" if you're a democrat.

Boy, Civ really is the worst pretindependent ever.
Jtbridges317
It's very easy to tell who has kids on this thread and the ones who don't. People who don't live in a fantasy democrat land because they haven't grown up, and the ones that have kids want a better world for there children to grow up in
TheStorm
Jtbridges317 said:

It's very easy to tell who has kids on this thread and the ones who don't. People who don't live in a fantasy democrat land because they haven't grown up, and the ones that have kids want a better world for there children to grow up in
Ummm. Civ has kids, IIRC... girls I believe.

They just haven't had to share a public restroom / locker room with a strange man yet, dressed or undressed - identifying - as a woman. Once that starts happening... his tune will change in that regard.
packgrad
I expect the usuals will start the "Trump Revenge" narrative soon, amirite?

Werewolf
As tribunals become public knowledge it will also be called revenge prosecutions.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Jtbridges317 said:

Ummm. Civ has kids, IIRC... girls I believe.

They just haven't had to share a public restroom / locker room with a strange man yet, dressed or undressed - identifying - as a woman. Once that starts happening... his tune will change in that regard.

Two kids, teenage boy and girl.

There's a lot to worry about as a parent. The sobering statistics are the 80% of women in America report being the victim of sexual harassment or assault during their lifetime. One in five women will be the victim of rape or attempted rape. Virtually all of these assaults are perpetrated by non-trans men.

The tiny chance that my daughter shares a locker room with a trans person, and the even tinier chance that the trans person, knowing a spotlight is on them, attempt to sexually harass or assault my daughter in a public space doesn't even rate on my list of worries.

The risk to my daughter from men identifying as men is exponentially higher than the risk to her from trans people.
caryking
He's getting under their skin…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Glad I have left this place for a while...

Civ... you are the biggest ****ing joke on this board...

Post what you are referring to that President Trump said that is comparable to the guy who you gargle his nut sack on a daily basis Sleepy Joe...

Show us the damn proof you POS.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Post what you are referring to that President Trump said that is comparable to the guy who you gargle his nut sack on a daily basis Sleepy Joe...

Just back from your anger management retreat, I see?
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

No... just pointing out the facts. Sad to see you are still around.

Shouldn't you be reading porn to kids?

Taking kids to drag show to indoctrinate them into pedophila?

That is your party's thing right?

You can't defend that at all. But again.. you think men can get pregnant and women have balls. Guess we know what you like to slurp on...

Sick loser...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

No... just pointing out the facts. Sad to see you are still around.

Shouldn't you be reading porn to kids?

Taking kids to drag show to indoctrinate them into pedophila?

That is your party's thing right?

You can't defend that at all. But again.. you think men can get pregnant and women have balls. Guess we know what you like to slurp on...

Sick loser...

Nice to see you post BBW! We have massive tribalism with some of these folks…

Joe Biden
DrummerboyWolf
Trump did not call anybody vermin. As always the MSM puts out propaganda.

https://truthsocial.com/@beeryboogy/posts/111420867789421638

And let's take apart what DJT actually said for a minute, and point out how the MSM routinely twists things into something they are not:
DJT:
"...root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country."
MSM headlines:
"Trump calls political enemies 'vermin'" (ABC)
"Trump compares political opponents to 'vermin'" (Wash Post)
"After Calling Foes 'Vermin,' ..." (NY Times)
"White House berates Trump for echoing Hitler by calling opponents 'vermin'" (Guardian)
"Trump's incendiary 'vermin' remarks prompt backlash" (The Hill)
"Trump Compares Political Foes To 'Vermin' On Veterans DayEchoing Nazi Propaganda" (Forbes)
"Trump Goes Full Hitler by Calling Political Foes 'Vermin'" (Intelligencer)
1) Trump's statement did not directly label anyone "vermin".
2) What does it mean to "live like vermin"?
Vermin describes something "destructive, annoying, or injurious to health."
Is the analogy accurate?
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

And let's take apart what DJT actually said for a minute, and point out how the MSM routinely twists things into something they are not:
DJT:
"...root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country."
MSM headlines:
"White House berates Trump for echoing Hitler by calling opponents 'vermin'" (Guardian)
"Trump Compares Political Foes To 'Vermin' On Veterans DayEchoing Nazi Propaganda" (Forbes)
Is the analogy accurate?

Dude. They don't care. The pretindependent is putting up quotes from a meme of **** he didn't even say. The truth is truly irrelevant to them. They will believe whatever terrible thing they're told to believe, even if there is audio or a ****ing transcript they can read to see they are wrong. It doesn't matter.

TDS is real.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

DJT:
MSM headlines:
Is the analogy accurate?

Dude. They don't care. The pretindependent is putting up quotes from a meme of **** he didn't even say. The truth is truly irrelevant to them. They will believe whatever terrible thing they're told to believe, even if there is audio or a ****ing transcript they can read to see they are wrong. It doesn't matter.

TDS is real.
I know they still try to claim Russia collusion and all the other BS they are trying to throw at him. Why does one man scare them so badly? If Joe actually did get 81 millions votes, then why should they be worried if Trump runs? Make it all make sense. Trump trolls them every time and they take the bait every time. "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES."
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
caryking
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

DJT:
MSM headlines:
Is the analogy accurate?

TDS is real.
I know they still try to claim Russia collusion and all the other BS they are trying to throw at him. Why does one man scare them so badly? If Joe actually did get 81 millions votes, then why should they be worried if Trump runs? Make it all make sense. Trump trolls them every time and they take the bait every time. "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES."

Trump is the biggest threat to the Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs we've ever seen. Both parties are doing their best to eliminate him. The idiot that post here seems to think people are Fox News watchers. Fox News ownership is trying their best to get a new person to run.

I've quit responding to some of the hacks here. Civ, on the other hand, is just one of the old guys that keeps us, on our toes, and entertained.

I support Trump because of his threat to the establishment. Once he's gone, a more conservative person will represent America First.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
I stand with Trump on this words..........words I would gladly repeat. The 3 or 4 useful idiots here have no idea whom the follow. Just like they lined up for the jabs, they line up behind the criminals in DC and the elites controlling them. I stand with Trump and his words.

caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
A minion of David Rockefeller.
caryking

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Sound of the army that Corporate Media tells you doesn't exist, sound of the army that the fake polls don't include, sound of the army that fake snopes.com and other fact checkers confirm as terrorists, sound of the army that Hollywood fears, sound of the army that's preparing to take back our country from the criminal globalist cabal. #boomerang

SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

No, he's just a dumb ass. What does Biden have to do with interest rates? That's the Fed, who was fighting inflation that got lit on fire during the pandemic (under Trump, btw).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.