TRUMP 2024

212,367 Views | 3445 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A bullfight is dangerous sporting event as the matador bringing the crowd attention to a peak. He toys with the bull and waits for the perfect moment...and the bull tires after repeated attempts to gore the matador. ;-)

Enjoy the show.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
New rumor going around about Mark Meadows…. Read the link for his own words…

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/10/26/exclusive-ex-trump-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-blasts-wire-wearing-fbi-informant-claims-as-ridiculous/
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/10/26/exclusive-ex-trump-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-blasts-wire-wearing-fbi-informant-claims-as-ridiculous/

Kinda sounds like a rumor that would've been started to discredit Meadows and feed the already-insane anti-institution sentiments on the far right, no?
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Kinda sounds like a rumor that would've been started to discredit Meadows and feed the already-insane anti-institution sentiments on the far right, no?

Kinda sounds like your cheerleading about how Meadows has turned on Trump was another MSM rumor to discredit Trump and feed the already insane anti-institution sentiments of the far left, no?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Wow!! I wouldn't come to that conclusion...

Sounds like a person that had information that is perhaps wrong (we don't know the truth, right?) and people pounced on it. The media has created a narrative that people are turning on Trump, in the election indictments. That may be true, or not, right?

Even, the much maligned Sydney Powell, is saying that what is being said is not the correct narrative...

Unfortunately, people are pressured to testify, with a sledge hammer (Prison time) and they are taking the less of the two evils, possibly... We don't know, right? We can only speculate, right?

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Wow!! I wouldn't come to that conclusion...

Sounds like a person that had information that is perhaps wrong (we don't know the truth, right?) and people pounced on it. The media has created a narrative that people are turning on Trump, in the election indictments. That may be true, or not, right?

Even, the much maligned Sydney Powell, is saying that what is being said is not the correct narrative...

Unfortunately, people are pressured to testify, with a sledge hammer (Prison time) and they are taking the less of the two evils, possibly... We don't know, right? We can only speculate, right?

What do you imagine a right winger would say after testifying against Trump to keep themselves out of prison, knowing full well that their career is over and the rest of their life will be nonstop death threats?

Of course they're pretending they didn't really flip. Wouldn't you?
Werewolf
Werewolf
Is this the UniParty's next move?
Werewolf
Truth is easy to see when someone spells it out for ya.

Oldsouljer
The guy reminds me of someone….

Werewolf
what the hell...........LOL
Werewolf
Werewolf
4 da #Sieve.

Werewolf
Wrong year, what the he$$ happened, #Sieve?
Werewolf
packgrad
Not Trump, but great hammer drop from Vivek.

Werewolf
Good stuff.......good find.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

It is honestly such a silly concept that the single person most responsible for Republican losses since 2016 is ...checks notes… Ronna McDaniel

The confidence with which Ramaswamy spews ignorance and propaganda is almost impressive.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
Blaming the RNC and media for losing 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023??

Here's a newsflash: blame the bad candidates instead.

Stop running losing Trump/Trump wannabe candidates on losing issues like fake election fraud and abortion and LGBTQ rights and fringe social issues like drag shows and you'll have more success at the polls.

Voters are sending clear messages. How much longer are Republicans going to ignore them?

Get behind my gal Haley before it's too late!
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

It is honestly such a silly concept that the single person most responsible for Republican losses since 2016 is ...checks notes… Ronna McDaniel

The confidence with which Ramaswamy spews ignorance and propaganda is almost impressive.

Lol. This was about as predictable as civ weighing in on what republicans should do.

Of course hokie was traumatized by Ramsey dropping the hammer on Ronna McDaniel and NBC. Lol.
packgrad
One of the quotes from Vivek in the video above that has conservative hokie upset spewing nonsense about "ignorance and propaganda."

Civilized
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol. This was about as predictable as civ weighing in on what republicans should do.

Of course hokie was traumatized by Ramsey dropping the hammer on Ronna McDaniel and NBC. Lol.

Why do Pubs keep losing elections then?
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Last night, you have start with money…. Then…

Joe Biden
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Republicans have the house. Why do Dems keep losing elections?

Ebbs and flows of democracy. I know hokie is traumatized by accountability desired for someone that heads up the RNC, but in most jobs accountability is expected. It's definitely a liberal position to think RMcD should not have skin in the game. Does she have a union job?
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Republicans have the house. Why do Dems keep losing elections?

Ebbs and flows of democracy. I know hokie is traumatized by accountability desired for someone that heads up the RNC, but in most jobs accountability is expected. It's definitely a liberal position to think RMcD should not have skin in the game. Does she have a union job?
Furthermore, it's being said that RNC fundraising is down significantly. Perhaps they should quit spending money on these debates and ask everyone to coalesce around the significant front runner…

The consultants are getting rich from the RNC. We have people like Scott Presler outworking the RNC, on a shoestring budget. Put the money where it matters!

Joe Biden
Werewolf
The 2nd American Revolution continues. We seek freedom from the same group of tyrants we weened ourselves from in 1776.
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

Good for Vivek, she's a loser pure and simple, and Trump is a chump for keeping her around. Wouldn't be his first bad personnel choice, though.
caryking
Vivek is as good a communicator as we've seen in a long time, pure and simple…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

He's very bright and clear.

His issue is he comes off like a smug brat compared to the field.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Yea, I don't see that in him. I like how "clear" he is. I think he definitely calls a spade a spade. For me, I think that is needed in today's politics. Too many politicians are scared to call their own party out; thus, you get extreme partisanship...

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Yea, I don't see that in him. I like how "clear" he is. I think he definitely calls a spade a spade. For me, I think that is needed in today's politics. Too many politicians are scared to call their own party out; thus, you get extreme partisanship...

He definitely ain't skeered, I'll give him that!
Werewolf
caryking said:

Evidence that his education was funded by Soros. He talks a great game and I have no issues with his words. He's spot on but could he be a Soros shill. Just sayin'.

Trust but verify or don't trust and attempt to verify. It's nearly impossible when the news media is controlled.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

He definitely ain't skeered, I'll give him that!
JFK wasn't "skeered" either. Of course LHO was the loan assassin with a trick bullet or two.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Ridiculous.........but I love the song!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.