TRUMP 2024

213,142 Views | 3455 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by caryking
WarrenPeace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NCTrafficMan said:

TheStorm said:

LOL. I see that ol' "what'shername" is still trying to post here... too funny!

(so glad that I don't have to "see" her tripe posted here anymore)
That's fine. Keep that head up trumps orange arse.

Bothers me none. I just laugh at you all.

And we do the same right back at you dumbass.

I bet you are tons of fun to be around. Literally all you talk about is Trump!!! Trump!!! Trump!!!!

Most people in here don't even really give a **** but you're too damn stupid to realize all we're doing is letting you continue to embarrass yourself. F'n loser.
NCTrafficMan
WarrenPeace said:

NCTrafficMan said:

TheStorm said:

I bet you are tons of fun to be around. Literally all you talk about is Trump!!! Trump!!! Trump!!!!

Most people in here don't even really give a **** but you're too damn stupid to realize all we're doing is letting you continue to embarrass yourself. F'n loser.
All I do is talk about trump???
Pray tell what is this thread title? Am I NOT supposed to talk about dumbarse donnie in a thread titled "TRUMP 2024"? If we can't talk about Trump in this thread where should we chat about him?

You are proving once again why trump loves you (the poorly educated).

Have a nice day poorly educated MAGA cult member.
TheStorm
WarrenPeace said:

NCTrafficMan said:

TheStorm said:

Pssst. Hey Warren?!?

The rest of us already had her on ignore... all we were seeing (until you quoted her) was her username and then nothing...

Would kind of like to keep it that way .
NCTrafficMan
TheStorm said:

WarrenPeace said:

NCTrafficMan said:

TheStorm said:

Pssst. Hey Warren?!?

The rest of us already had her on ignore... all we were seeing (until you quoted her) was her username and then nothing...

MAGA= Scared to hear viewpoints outside of their Faux/OANN/NewsMax bubble that they try to block folks.

What a bunch of cowards you are. Just like your dear leader trump.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

I'm not a legal scholar but Georgia's RICO laws are notoriously broad.

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

Just like the guy in NYC.

Let's call it what it really is for a change...
And neither are intellectually qualified for the positions they have been elected to.

You want to see DEI at work? Affirmative action college admissions at work?

Look no further.

You put them in a high school Civics class and I'd bet my left nut that neither could pass the exit exam.

And don't get me started on a basic 10th grade grammar or spelling test.... The epitomize the stereotype and wear it well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

WarrenPeace said:

NCTrafficMan said:

TheStorm said:

Pssst. Hey Warren?!?

Yes please
caryking
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

And neither are intellectually qualified for the positions they have been elected to.

Look no further.

You put them in a high school Civics class and I'd bet my left nut that neither could pass the exit exam.

And don't get me started on a basic 10th grade grammar or spelling test.... The epitomize the stereotype and wear it well.
Be careful BBW, you get branded by the real racist here…. You know who that is, right?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Be careful BBW, you get branded by the real racist here…. You know who that is, right?

The guy who told on himself when he thought it was ok to post this? It's funny, that you still think there is zero wrong with this.

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Chem, you are the person that perpetuates the racial society. I hope your kids see a different world, than the one you present….

Joe Biden
caryking
NM

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Uh Chem?!? Reposting it is just as unnecessary as it getting posted here originally...

BTW. Do you have Cary set up on some kind of alert system - or does someone else come running to get you every time anything remotely sounding like a dog whistle goes off around here? Serious question.
caryking
TheStorm said:

Uh Chem?!? Reposting it is just as unnecessary as it getting posted here originally...

BTW. Do you have Cary set up on some kind of alert system - or does someone else come running to get you every time anything remotely sounding like a dog whistle goes off around here? Serious question.

The guy was probably the person that was always trying to fit in…

Joe Biden
TheStorm
By the way, Glass... yes, I'm the one who flagged Chem's post.

That stuff doesn't belong on James' boards, just like it didn't the first time around...
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Meh, it's my first post in a political thread in months. Considering 80% of all posts now in them is either from him, were, GP, or Bbw, dog whistle certainly doesn't apply (and then wonders why no one else wants to post on the board anymore, lol)

Look, like his boy Trump, he says something egregious and then blames those who hold him accountable. No wonder he's such a trump-fellater. Not sure why he keeps bringing it up? Ask him
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Chem, you are the person that perpetuates the racial society. I hope your kids see a different world, than the one you present….

Lol. Right, you call a black person an orangutan, but I'm the one with the bad world view. Maybe your world view should change away from 1960?
Oldsouljer
Wow, it really IS your first political post in months!
NCTrafficMan
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Lol. Right, you call a black person an orangutan, but I'm the one with the bad world view. Maybe your world view should change away from 1960?

No surprise that a far fight conspiracy poster would also be a racist. The MAGA crowd wants to go back to the 40s/50s when they could still be abhorrent to minorities in public.
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

White guilt is a powerful emotion.
hokiewolf
Making an off color joke doesn't make someone a racist. Get out of here with that trash. Was it poor judgement? Sure. Racist, no.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
TheStorm
What did you say TrafficMan?!? For some reason I still can't see your posts!?!
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Pitiful excuse of a person…. My world view is very consistent, very American, and not woke like yours appears to be..

Joe Biden
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Actually, I think he's the person that creates all the hysteria, on the WC. It's funny, first time back for him posting and he finds me…. Again, the guy that was wanting to be with the cool kids and was left out…

Joe Biden
packgrad
TheStorm said:

I wonder how many accounts she has. Hilarious that she's still posting here when everyone ignores her. I guess she still gets "likes" from the lefties on here as sometimes her posts turn blue. I don't read them so no idea what they say. I do get quite the chuckle at her constant unread flail though.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol. It's too easy for the parody accounts.

"Less than a week ago, we received proof Democrats paid millions to a firm in Michigan to create tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots that helped rig the 2020 election.

And now back to more breaking news on President Trump's indictment for claiming our elections are rigged."

https://x.com/notkennyrogers/status/1691285409257652224?s=46

This was discovered years ago, not weeks ago. It was investigated by the Michigan AG and turned over to the FBI.

This impacting the Michigan results or national election is fantasy.

A few hundred submitted ballots were determined to be fraudulent, not tens of thousands. The fraudulent ballots were flagged by election security measures already in place, invalidated, and not counted in the election.

" Bridge Michigan also reported on the initial state investigation in a "politics tracker" blog post published days before the Nov. 3 general election that officially saw Biden beat Trump by 154,188 votes.

"Any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election," Michigan State Police spokesperson Shannon Banner told Bridge on Oct. 30, 2020.

"As for the state probe: "Fraud was determined to have occurred at the lowest levels of the company," Wimmer, from the attorney general's office, told Bridge.

"The leading internal indication was that fraud was being perpetrated against GBI Strategies by its employees to fabricate work product without conducting the work expected of them, and not in explicit pursuit of defrauding the election infrastructure of the state."

Making excuses for a President that played a firsthand role in multiple attempts to overturn a free and fair election that be lost by pointing to the same old tired and disproven "examples" of outcome-determinative fraud is so weak.
It "should" all be truly adjudicated in the Jack Smith indictments. Right now, everyone has an opinion. Reports are in favor of Trump and reports are opposed to Trump.

Civ, this will never be settled, until the evidence for and against, via subpoenas, etc... are done.

Some can believe it's true! Some can believe its not!!

Agree completely. The legal process will be telling.

It interesting how this post, of yours say your open and waiting for a full adjudication; however, other post, says you think people are essentially idiots , for believing the election was stolen…

Man, you are a confused person…

I said adjudication will be telling, and potentially revealing.

I'm not waiting on adjudication to observe that tens of millions of people in this country refuse to openly acknowledge how very damaging Trump's actions were to the perception of America's electoral process, and how dangerous his actions were as he attempted to overturn the election results.

ETA: ....and they seemingly do this because they're angry at the portion of our MSM that's liberal.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Here to help…….

NCTrafficMan
NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

TheStorm said:

I wonder how many accounts she has. Hilarious that she's still posting here when everyone ignores her. I guess she still gets "likes" from the lefties on here as sometimes her posts turn blue. I don't read them so no idea what they say. I do get quite the chuckle at her constant unread flail though.
You all lie like your orange god trump.

That's ok though. Y'all are just proving once again you are cowards that can't handle viewpoints outside of the MAGA bubble. MAGA cowards.

Nothing unusual there.
TheStorm
packgrad
NCTrafficMan

Look above. That old tired piece of crap is your god.

It can't not be getting to him what he is facing.
He's realizing that he's going to spend most of the next year of his life going from state to state to courtroom to courtroom, while campaigning for president, as his endless crimes are exposed to the world.

And at his age and his weight, he's not someone who has a lot of time left. Or stamina.
It's going to destroy him.

He is NOT the man he was in 2016.
He's fatter. He's weaker. He's older.
And he has nothing to campaign on.
No healthcare plan. No jobs plan. No infrastructure plan.
All he's running on is hate.
He's in hell.
Running for president was the biggest mistake of his life.

BBW12OG
Awwww... hey FAT WENDY.....

GFY!!!!!

You pathetic loser no-one can see your posts except for your left leaning MARXIST buddies Civ and Chem....

Maybe you should schlep on over to PP where R Cory Smith's liberal crew have destroyed the Brickyard.

Enjoy posting nonsense that no-one can read.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
As far as Chem... well... you were shown statistical facts several times and you failed to acknowledge them. You and your boy Manny disappeared when you couldn't dispute the facts...

Here's a fact for you... you are as big of a racist as you accuse others of being. FACT. You've proven it several times.

The only reason you chimed in is because you feel you hold some type of moral high ground.

Here's one for you... which demographic does crap like this on a daily basis? Is that racist???

I guess when they aren't at church, studying, volunteering in the community or helping their Grandma's they have time to disrupt traffic, assault innocent people, loot businesses, knock up countless numbers of women and be a general drain on society. FACT.

17% of one demographic in America is responsible for over 85% of ALL violent crimes. And it ain't because the cops are bad....

Put that in your racist pipe and smoke it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Pitiful excuse of a person…. My world view is very consistent, very American, and not woke like yours appears to be..

We agree on one thing - scarily consistent. Again, since you have clarified that you think nothing was wrong with what you said, take a sign with that joke on it to our first home game and see if your little "America" here is right.

Even putting it up on the more balanced board had people wanting to shut down your site here. But yeah, it's woke to think your living 60 years in the past. Lol.
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

Making an off color joke doesn't make someone a racist. Get out of here with that trash. Was it poor judgement? Sure. Racist, no.

Making a joke, no. It's almost impossible to live and not say something that is wrong at some point.
Defending it that there was nothing wrong with it, then, amd again much later, well, I think that might be more telling.

jkpackfan
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

We agree on one thing - scarily consistent. Again, since you have clarified that you think nothing was wrong with what you said, take a sign with that joke on it to our first home game and see if your little "America" here is right.

Even putting it up on the more balanced board had people wanting to shut down your site here. But yeah, it's woke to think your living 60 years in the past. Lol.
Dude let it go, why continue to rehash old crap?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.