TRUMP 2024

211,200 Views | 3409 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by ncsupack1
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Making an off color joke doesn't make someone a racist. Get out of here with that trash. Was it poor judgement? Sure. Racist, no.

Making a joke, no. It's almost impossible to live and not say something that is wrong at some point.
Defending it that there was nothing wrong with it, then, amd again much later, well, I think that might be more telling.

You must live a very sad life.....

You have NEVER owned up to any of your BS that you spin. Damn shame that you are even remotely close to NCSU....

Go over to PP and slob over the libbies that took over. They will welcome you. Maybe y'all can discuss how upset you were when you didn't get accepted to unc-cheat.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

I'm not a legal scholar but Georgia's RICO laws are notoriously broad.

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

Just like the guy in NYC.

Let's call it what it really is for a change...
And neither are intellectually qualified for the positions they have been elected to.

You want to see DEI at work? Affirmative action college admissions at work?

Look no further.

You put them in a high school Civics class and I'd bet my left nut that neither could pass the exit exam.

And don't get me started on a basic 10th grade grammar or spelling test.... The epitomize the stereotype and wear it well.
Be careful BBW, you get branded by the real racist here…. You know who that is, right?

Chem, you are the person that perpetuates the racial society. I hope your kids see a different world, than the one you present….

Lol. Right, you call a black person an orangutan, but I'm the one with the bad world view. Maybe your world view should change away from 1960?

Pitiful excuse of a person…. My world view is very consistent, very American, and not woke tlike yours appears to be..

We agree on one thing - scarily consistent. Again, since you have clarified that you think nothing was wrong with what you said, take a sign with that joke on it to our first home game and see if your little "America" here is right.

Even putting it up on the more balanced board had people wanting to shut down your site here. But yeah, it's woke to think your living 60 years in the past. Lol.
Dude let it go, why continue to rehash old crap?
He is so telling…. He is the real problem in our society. He's part of the grievance society that makes everything bigger than it really is. That's why I "think" he's the real racist and his world view is going to corrupt his kids into that thinking. That's the vicious cycle we are in.

BTW, I don't have to defend myself from his stupid allegations. Typically, one accuses another of who they are…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

And neither are intellectually qualified for the positions they have been elected to.

Look no further.

You put them in a high school Civics class and I'd bet my left nut that neither could pass the exit exam.

And don't get me started on a basic 10th grade grammar or spelling test.... The epitomize the stereotype and wear it well.
Be careful BBW, you get branded by the real racist here…. You know who that is, right?

Chem, you are the person that perpetuates the racial society. I hope your kids see a different world, than the one you present….

Lol. Right, you call a black person an orangutan, but I'm the one with the bad world view. Maybe your world view should change away from 1960?

Pitiful excuse of a person…. My world view is very consistent, very American, and not woke tlike yours appears to be..

We agree on one thing - scarily consistent. Again, since you have clarified that you think nothing was wrong with what you said, take a sign with that joke on it to our first home game and see if your little "America" here is right.

Even putting it up on the more balanced board had people wanting to shut down your site here. But yeah, it's woke to think your living 60 years in the past. Lol.
He is so telling…. He is the real problem in our society. He's part of the grievance society that makes everything bigger than it really is. That's why I "think" he's the real racist and his world view is going to corrupt his kids into that thinking. That's the vicious cycle we are in.

BTW, I don't have to defend myself from his stupid allegations. Typically, one accuses another of who they are…

Lol, again with the classic Trump approach of playing the victim for his own crappiness. Bless your poor little heart. Tell you what, you go ahead and say whatever words you want in your little safe space here. Lol.
You being such a big self promoted Godly guy, it's not me you need to justify your self to.
I'm done.
packgrad
packgrad
It's too easy.

https://x.com/notkennyrogers/status/1692307894262480952?s=46
Werewolf
packgrad said:

It's too easy.

Gaslighting on display, across the board. This is one of several.
Werewolf
Brief but great assessment of #FoxNews.

caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

jkpackfan said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Look no further.

Lol, again with the classic Trump approach of playing the victim for his own crappiness. Bless your poor little heart. Tell you what, you go ahead and say whatever words you want in your little safe space here. Lol.
You being such a big self promoted Godly guy, it's not me you need to justify your self to.
I'm done.

Chem, I am not the victim! In fact, I'm not sure how you got that from my post! If anything, you are the one that plays the victim card, perhaps, because you adopted two black kids.

First: I admire your actions of adopting the kids.
Second: if your words ring true, at your home, then I think you're doing a disservice to them.

Those kids need to be taught how to succeed in life, regardless of the headwinds they may receive!!! Hopefully, for them, they do get that, from you, and you're espousing crap on the board!!!

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

It's too easy.

"...facing life in prison for questioning how Joe Biden..."

For...questioning? Really?

I must have missed that part of his four indictments.

Can you point that part out to the group?
packgrad
There, there.
hokiewolf
Wild results

https://x.com/numbersmuncher/status/1693406372900094402?s=46&t=fIuuy2fGpl6KfZ_Dk9mzZw
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Wild results

https://x.com/numbersmuncher/status/1693406372900094402?s=46&t=fIuuy2fGpl6KfZ_Dk9mzZw

"Science"
TheStorm
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...
caryking
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...
The real "cult of personality" is those in opposition of Trump. Just look at what's happening to the guy!

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...
The real "cult of personality" is those in opposition of Trump. Just look at what's happening to the guy!

I don't understand this line of thinking.

What's happening is, he's being prosecuted for crimes that prosecutors and grand juries determined he may have committed.

Do you think he shouldn't be prosecuted if it appears he committed crimes?

Or you think that it will be determined after all this that he didn't behave criminally?

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

What's happening is, he's being prosecuted for crimes that prosecutors and grand juries determined he may have committed.

Or you think that it will be determined after all this that he didn't behave criminally?

Those prosecutors and grand juries are located, not coincidentally, in locales that are 75-90% Democrat. Integrity of due process is an alien (or should I say undocumented?) concept to such people. A 19th century African-American man has a better chance in front of an all-white jury than Trump does under these circumstances.
Bas2020
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

Those prosecutors and grand juries are located, not coincidentally, in locales that are 75-90% Democrat. Integrity of due process is an alien (or should I say undocumented?) concept to such people. A 19th century African-American man has a better chance in front of an all-white jury than Trump does under these circumstances.

How was Trump's due process violated here?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

It's pretty hard to get a sixth amendment guaranteed fair trial where the the jurisdiction of the trial precludes much possibility of an impartial jury
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

Civ, Oldsouljer has done a good job responding to your diatribe. Yes, the legal process is going through its paces; however, more importantly, it's the actions taken, by these prosecutors that's the most troubling.

Anybody with half a brain, realizes that these indictments are 100% politically motivated. That's the "cult of personality" I'm referring too...

Joe Biden
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

It's pretty hard to get a sixth amendment guaranteed fair trial where the the jurisdiction of the trial precludes much possibility of an impartial jury

That's what jury selection is for.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

Civ, Oldsouljer has done a good job responding to your diatribe. Yes, the legal process is going through its paces; however, more importantly, it's the actions taken, by these prosecutors that's the most troubling.

Anybody with half a brain, realizes that these indictments are 100% politically motivated. That's the "cult of personality" I'm referring too...

100% political?

So you don't believe any of his actions were criminal?

Because if they were potentially criminal and the prosecution believes there's a winnable case, they should charge.

If they don't charge just because of who he is, that's a political motivation too.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

Again, a process that will not function as it should in such a jurisdiction, hence little possibility of his Sixth amendment rights being upheld.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

Again, a process that will not function as it should in such a jurisdiction, hence little possibility of his Sixth amendment rights being upheld.

In your opinion, is it possible for a fair party to look at Trump's actions as criminal under Georgia law?

So the only question in your mind is whether they can find a fair jury?

Because otherwise this sounds strikingly like Trump beginning to claim months in advance of an election he knew he could lose that the only way he would lose is if the election is rigged.

Either he wins, or it was rigged. No room for an outcome where it was not rigged, and he loses fair and square because losing fair wasn't an outcome his ego or grifting ambitions could handle.
TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

What a *****. And yeah, if he's on this site I would say it directly to his face...
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

100% political?

Because if they were potentially criminal and the prosecution believes there's a winnable case, they should charge.

If they don't charge just because of who he is, that's a political motivation too.
Absolutely 100%!!!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
I don't know about the particulars of the Georgia case, but given the public statements of the Fulton County DA, I'd have to agree that any legal process would and should take place outside of Atlanta. Where? Tough call. Dems would cry foul if it were to occur anywhere north of Atlanta, particularly in Marjorie Taylor-Greene territory. Perhaps Augusta would possibly be the best shot for a balanced, fair trial, assuming that there is any actual real substance to the indictments.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

I don't know about the particulars of the Georgia case, but given the public statements of the Fulton County DA, I'd have to agree that any legal process would and should take place outside of Atlanta. Where? Tough call. Dems would cry foul if it were to occur anywhere north of Atlanta, particularly in Marjorie Taylor-Greene territory. Perhaps Augusta would possibly be the best shot for a balanced, fair trial, assuming that there is any actual real substance to the indictments.

That case is the biggest sham of them all! Just go listen to the phone call. That is an absolute legal maneuvering to suggest Trump ever asked The GA SOS to turn the election.

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

That case is the biggest sham of them all! Just go listen to the phone call. That is an absolute legal maneuvering to suggest Trump ever asked The GA SOS to turn the election.

What were the fake electors for then?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civ, the State Legislature has the right to send in a different set of electors. In fact, Vice President Nixon accepted another set of electors, when he lost to Kennedy.

Even if they send in those electors, that doesn't mean they are fake. They are executing their legal right to do so.

Let's say Trump asked them to send in another set of electors…. The State legislature has to do it. When they do, it's a legal process for them to do so…. Trump can't make any State Legislators do such a thing. Also, if he demanded it, and they did, it's still not illegal. Why? Because they are allowed to do it…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Civ, the State Legislature has the right to send in a different set of electors. In fact, Vice President Nixon accepted another set of electors, when he lost to Kennedy.

Even if they send in those electors, that doesn't mean they are fake. They are executing their legal right to do so.

Let's say Trump asked them to send in another set of electors…. The State legislature has to do it. When they do, it's a legal process for them to do so…. Trump can't make any State Legislators do such a thing. Also, if he demanded it, and they did, it's still not illegal. Why? Because they are allowed to do it…

Yeah, no they don't. Why would it be legal to send in a different set of electors as an alternative to the legitimate electors that are acting on the results of the state's election? That makes zero sense, and that's not what happened in the Kennedy election in 1960.

Trump's alternative electoral voters were not the result of close races or ongoing recounts.

Trump and his allies, by contrast, attempted to appoint electors in 7 states where he had undeniably lost. Trump lost New Mexico, one of the states involved in the scheme, by nearly 100,000 votes. In Georgia, two vote counts and an audit proved that President Joe Biden won by about 12,000 votes.

Trump's team did not submit the alternate slates of electors solely because they believed a state would flip in their favor, as was the case with the alternative Kennedy electors in 1960. According to the Associated Press, pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro wrote in a December 13, 2020 email that the plan "'was not to use the fraudulent electors only in the circumstance that the Defendant's litigation was successful in one of the targeted states.' Instead, he wrote, 'the plan was to falsely present the fraudulent slates as an alternative to the legitimate slates at Congress's certification proceeding.'"

The purpose of Kennedy's alternative voters was simply in the case of a recount coming down in their favor, as it was a legitimate possibility. The goal of appointing alternate slates of electors in the 2020 election was not just in the hopes that one of Trump's bogus lawsuits would result in any of the states flipping, but was also part of the plan to strong-arm former Vice President Mike Pence and members of Congress to interfere with the certification of Biden's victory.

Trump's efforts were fueled by baseless conspiracy theories aimed at altering the outcome of the 2020 election.

In a 300-page report on Trump's efforts in Georgia, the Brookings Institute wrote:

Under the circumstances of the Hawaii case, the court-ordered recount created reasonable uncertainty surrounding the vote total, giving the Kennedy electors a justifiable basis for their production of a Kennedy certificate. The 2020 Georgia Trump electors, on the other hand, met and signed their fraudulent certificate on December 14, seven days after the results were recertified (for the second time) on December 7. The governora Republicannever approved. Furthermore, Nixon's initial Hawaii victory (pre-recount) was by a margin of only 141 votes, well within the realm of possibility for a recount to change; Biden's total, on the other hand, was more than 12,000 votes (and still 11,779 after the second recount) greater than Trump's, a much larger advantage unlikely to be overturned by a recount. [Brookings Institute, 11/2022]
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Wild results

"Science"
CBS News Poll. LOL.

Made up numbers...

100% political?

Absolutely 100%!!!
1000% political. I can't believe there are still people that cannot see this.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

Yeah, no they don't. Why would it be legal to send in a different set of electors as an alternative to the legitimate electors that are acting on the results of the state's election? That makes zero sense, and that's not what happened in the Kennedy election in 1960.

Trump's alternative electoral voters were not the result of close races or ongoing recounts.

Trump and his allies, by contrast, attempted to appoint electors in 7 states where he had undeniably lost. Trump lost New Mexico, one of the states involved in the scheme, by nearly 100,000 votes. In Georgia, two vote counts and an audit proved that President Joe Biden won by about 12,000 votes.

Trump's team did not submit the alternate slates of electors solely because they believed a state would flip in their favor, as was the case with the alternative Kennedy electors in 1960. According to the Associated Press, pro-Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro wrote in a December 13, 2020 email that the plan "'was not to use the fraudulent electors only in the circumstance that the Defendant's litigation was successful in one of the targeted states.' Instead, he wrote, 'the plan was to falsely present the fraudulent slates as an alternative to the legitimate slates at Congress's certification proceeding.'"

The purpose of Kennedy's alternative voters was simply in the case of a recount coming down in their favor, as it was a legitimate possibility. The goal of appointing alternate slates of electors in the 2020 election was not just in the hopes that one of Trump's bogus lawsuits would result in any of the states flipping, but was also part of the plan to strong-arm former Vice President Mike Pence and members of Congress to interfere with the certification of Biden's victory.

Trump's efforts were fueled by baseless conspiracy theories aimed at altering the outcome of the 2020 election.

In a 300-page report on Trump's efforts in Georgia, the Brookings Institute wrote:

Under the circumstances of the Hawaii case, the court-ordered recount created reasonable uncertainty surrounding the vote total, giving the Kennedy electors a justifiable basis for their production of a Kennedy certificate. The 2020 Georgia Trump electors, on the other hand, met and signed their fraudulent certificate on December 14, seven days after the results were recertified (for the second time) on December 7. The governora Republicannever approved. Furthermore, Nixon's initial Hawaii victory (pre-recount) was by a margin of only 141 votes, well within the realm of possibility for a recount to change; Biden's total, on the other hand, was more than 12,000 votes (and still 11,779 after the second recount) greater than Trump's, a much larger advantage unlikely to be overturned by a recount. [Brookings Institute, 11/2022]
So, you're saying that Trump issued a set of electors to congress? Really?

Joe Biden
jkpackfan

Lmao I love seeing these people panic.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

To answer your first paragraph, In McPherson vs. Blacker, The US Supreme Court has ruled that the state legislature's authority to determine whom the state's electors shall be as "plenary", meaning absolute, and if the legislature feels the need, they have the constitutional authority to select electors by means other than the popular vote. Which is why leftists have been waging war against the College of Electors the past several decades.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.