TRUMP 2024

212,725 Views | 3446 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BBW12OG
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hilarious…

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
Can't wait to see the orange clown trump finally held to account for his actions....

caryking
Good summary…

https://x.com/vivekgramaswamy/status/1691149756272095248?s=46&t=358DxwFxe51HFDr8mkwbJQ

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Good summary…

No this isn't a good summary.

Ramaswamy is a Trump fellater.

Prosecutions using untested legal theories? Quite possibly since no President has ever attempted to do the potentially illegal things that Trump attempted.

I'd like for Trump to file that motion to dismiss and see the outcome. It would/will be telling. If the Fulton County DA committed such a grievous constitutional violation we'll absolutely hear about it very soon from Trump's legal team and the judge.

And no, it wouldn't send a "powerful message" for him to simply file that motion. We expect him to use any means necessary to get out of hot water. If he files the motion and wins? Maybe that sends a message.

If Trump files that motion and loses, or doesn't file it at all, either of which are indications that, in fact, Trump's constitutional rights were not violated, will Ramaswamy issue a retraction? Of course not, but he isn't concerned about the actual legality of what he's saying. He's trying to carve off Trump supporters to join his base.

Ramaswamy is a smart and savvy dude but he's a businessman, not a practicing lawyer or judge. Fortunately over the next couple of years we'll see for certain how veracious the cases against Trump are in actual courtrooms, not just the court of public opinion. It's basically a waste of time to speculate at this point until the trials start and we see what evidence is produced.

Also prosecutors aren't "deciding elections" by filing charges any more than they'd be deciding the election by not filing charges against a Presidential candidate defendant they consider to have acted criminally.

Either path impacts the election.

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Good summary…

Prosecutions using untested legal theories? Quite possibly since no President has ever attempted to do the potentially illegal things that Trump attempted.

I'd like for Trump to file that motion to dismiss and see the outcome. It would/will be telling. If the Fulton County DA committed such a grievous constitutional violation we'll absolutely hear about it very soon from Trump's legal team and the judge.

And no, it wouldn't send a "powerful message" for him to simply file that motion. We expect him to use any means necessary to get out of hot water. If he files the motion and wins? Maybe that sends a message.

If Trump files that motion and loses, or doesn't file it at all, either of which are indications that, in fact, Trump's constitutional rights were not violated, will Ramaswamy issue a retraction? Of course not, but he isn't concerned about the actual legality of what he's saying. He's trying to carve off Trump supporters to join his base.

Ramaswamy is a smart and savvy dude but he's a businessman, not a practicing lawyer or judge. Fortunately over the next couple of years we'll see for certain how veracious the cases against Trump are in actual courtrooms, not just the court of public opinion. It's basically a waste of time to speculate at this point until the trials start and we see what evidence is produced.

Also prosecutors aren't "deciding elections" by filing charges any more than they'd be deciding the election by not filing charges against a Presidential candidate defendant they consider to have acted criminally.

Civ…. If you haven't figured out by now, you never will…

Joe Biden
Civilized
Good summary…

https://x.com/bluestein/status/1691219740847411201?s=46&t=TlRVXp3w9U7VlAiqAxGEHg

"As Republicans we need to take our medicine and realize the election wasn't rigged, Donald Trump was the worst candidate ever, in the history of our party … and now we are going to have to pivot from there."

-Former Republican Lt. Governor of Georgia Jeff Duncan
packgrad
Joe Rogan is considering having Trump on his show. That would be fantastic. The meltdown from pretindependents and the left would be next level.

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1687940295504310272?s=46
packgrad
Good summary

"Okay fine, the Fulton County DA posted an indictment BEFORE the Grand Jury was finished, they're trying to throw the leading GOP candidate in prison, and the Joe Biden bribery story is 100% real...but don't you DARE try to tell me these people would ever actually rig an election."

https://x.com/notkennyrogers/status/1691193068266123265?s=46
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Good summary…

https://x.com/bluestein/status/1691219740847411201?s=46&t=TlRVXp3w9U7VlAiqAxGEHg

"As Republicans we need to take our medicine and realize the election wasn't rigged, Donald Trump was the worst candidate ever, in the history of our party … and now we are going to have to pivot from there."

This doesn't square with:
1. GOP election observers being unlawfully denied observation access in Philadelphia among other places.
2. Wisconsin election laws being violated according to the Wisconsin Supreme Court
3. Mysterious three hour shutdowns of election operations in the middle of the night with election observers shooed out in numerous locations around the nation including Fulton County, and with Trump leading in the vote count beforehand, but Biden surging ahead when counting recommenced.
4. Maricopa county ballots being a different size after early voting, causing electronic tabulators to malfunction.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Good summary…

I think it's clear from the pending charges that trying this as a RICO case is an over reach. I just don't believe that political action and speech can be tried as a criminal conspiracy under RICO.

I think two things are clear:

1. The republicans erred in not voting to impeach Trump on the second impeachment

2. The remedy of not impeaching Trump does not run through the criminal Justice system.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Civilized
I'm not a legal scholar but Georgia's RICO laws are notoriously broad.

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
packgrad
Lol. It's too easy for the parody accounts.

"Less than a week ago, we received proof Democrats paid millions to a firm in Michigan to create tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots that helped rig the 2020 election.

And now back to more breaking news on President Trump's indictment for claiming our elections are rigged."

https://x.com/notkennyrogers/status/1691285409257652224?s=46
caryking
Civilized said:

Good summary…

How many times do I have to say? Most Republicans are RINO's! If they truly were Republicans, we wouldn't have them, joining Democrats in running the yearly deficits and total debt, like we have. Some debt is fine, what we have is ridiculous!!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

"Less than a week ago, we received proof Democrats paid millions to a firm in Michigan to create tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots that helped rig the 2020 election.

And now back to more breaking news on President Trump's indictment for claiming our elections are rigged."

TheStorm
^ Is that the "chick" from "Finding Bigfoot"?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Good summary…

How many times do I have to say? Most Republicans are RINO's! If they truly were Republicans, we wouldn't have them, joining Democrats in running the yearly deficits and total debt, like we have. Some debt is fine, what we have is ridiculous!!

Were you intending to respond to a post other than mine about Jeff Duncan?

packgrad
That is so good.
Civilized
packgrad said:

This was discovered years ago, not weeks ago. It was investigated by the Michigan AG and turned over to the FBI.

This impacting the Michigan results or national election is fantasy.

A few hundred submitted ballots were determined to be fraudulent, not tens of thousands. The fraudulent ballots were flagged by election security measures already in place, invalidated, and not counted in the election.

" Bridge Michigan also reported on the initial state investigation in a "politics tracker" blog post published days before the Nov. 3 general election that officially saw Biden beat Trump by 154,188 votes.

"Any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election," Michigan State Police spokesperson Shannon Banner told Bridge on Oct. 30, 2020.

"As for the state probe: "Fraud was determined to have occurred at the lowest levels of the company," Wimmer, from the attorney general's office, told Bridge.

"The leading internal indication was that fraud was being perpetrated against GBI Strategies by its employees to fabricate work product without conducting the work expected of them, and not in explicit pursuit of defrauding the election infrastructure of the state."

Making excuses for a President that played a firsthand role in multiple attempts to overturn a free and fair election that he lost by pointing to the same old tired and disproven "examples" of outcome-determinative fraud is so weak.
BBW12OG
LOL....

The "prosecutor" LITERALLY ran her campaign on "getting Donald Trump.."

And the dumbarse claimed she knew nothing of the fake indictment that was posted on the OFFICIAL DA website...

You see what you get when affirmative action takes place? You get unqualified individuals that run for DA offices that couldn't pass a high school exit exam.

Not to mention she's about as racist as any public figure in history.

That's OK for folks like Civ and the rest of the idiot dumbocrats.... you get the government you deserve.

This could be the final straw that splits this country.

Pick a side.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Not that this matters to the TDS crowd, but good listen. It's also quite apparent that it's generally the same people that supported covid lockdowns, lists of the unvaccinated and so on that support these reckless prosecutions. I look forward to it going back the other way. The equal and opposite reaction.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz on Trump's Georgia indictments:

"First of all, nobody should take seriously that there was grand jury indictment. The fact that it was agrand jury indictment, it means nothing. It's the prosecutor who indicted. The best evidence of that is that it was on his website before the grand jury even voted. Now, the whole strategy of all these four casesis to get a conviction before the election, even if they're going to lose on appeal.
I used to teach my students, many of them future prosecutors, if you bring a Rico case, that increases your chances of winning a trial and losing on appeal. The same thing is true with conspiracy and other cases involving mental states. And so all four of these cases are designed to get quick convictions in jurisdictions that are heavily loaded against Donald Trump.
And these prosecutors don't care as much as prosecutors generally do about having the convictions reversed on appeal, because that will happen after the election, which only goes to prove what I've been arguing now for months. If you're going after the man who's runningagainst your incumbent president, you had darn well better have the strongest case possible. And these are among the four, at least three of them, three weakest cases I've ever seen against any candidate. We don't know about the fourth, but it seems like it's very much like the DC case.
And if you're going after the man running for president against your person, you have to have the strongest case. Otherwise, it becomes a banana republic. Anybody can prosecute anybody.And we're opening the door to prosecutionof Democrats by Republicans, Republicans by Democrats. It's what Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist isthe most dangerous threat to democracy, and we're seeingit unfold in front of our eyes.Very, very tragically.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I care deeply about the Constitution.I care deeply about preserving the rule of law. And we're seeing it being fritter away for partisan political purposes."

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1691291110717390848?s=46
caryking
packgrad said:

Not that this matters to the TDS crowd, but good listen. It's also quite apparent that it's generally the same people that supported covid lockdowns, lists of the unvaccinated and so on that support these reckless prosecutions. I look forward to it going back the other way. The equal and opposite reaction.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz on Trump's Georgia indictments:

"First of all, nobody should take seriously that there was grand jury indictment. The fact that it was agrand jury indictment, it means nothing. It's the prosecutor who indicted. The best evidence of that is that it was on his website before the grand jury even voted. Now, the whole strategy of all these four casesis to get a conviction before the election, even if they're going to lose on appeal.
I used to teach my students, many of them future prosecutors, if you bring a Rico case, that increases your chances of winning a trial and losing on appeal. The same thing is true with conspiracy and other cases involving mental states. And so all four of these cases are designed to get quick convictions in jurisdictions that are heavily loaded against Donald Trump.
And these prosecutors don't care as much as prosecutors generally do about having the convictions reversed on appeal, because that will happen after the election, which only goes to prove what I've been arguing now for months. If you're going after the man who's runningagainst your incumbent president, you had darn well better have the strongest case possible. And these are among the four, at least three of them, three weakest cases I've ever seen against any candidate. We don't know about the fourth, but it seems like it's very much like the DC case.
And if you're going after the man running for president against your person, you have to have the strongest case. Otherwise, it becomes a banana republic. Anybody can prosecute anybody.And we're opening the door to prosecutionof Democrats by Republicans, Republicans by Democrats. It's what Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist isthe most dangerous threat to democracy, and we're seeingit unfold in front of our eyes.Very, very tragically.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I care deeply about the Constitution.I care deeply about preserving the rule of law. And we're seeing it being fritter away for partisan political purposes."

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1691291110717390848?s=46
I'm not a fan of him; however, he does have a passion for the Constitution! If anyone is unbiased, its Dershowitz...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Good summary…

Actually, it was a response to your post...

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

This was discovered years ago, not weeks ago. It was investigated by the Michigan AG and turned over to the FBI.

A few hundred submitted ballots were determined to be fraudulent, not tens of thousands. The fraudulent ballots were flagged by election security measures already in place, invalidated, and not counted in the election.

" Bridge Michigan also reported on the initial state investigation in a "politics tracker" blog post published days before the Nov. 3 general election that officially saw Biden beat Trump by 154,188 votes.

"Any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election," Michigan State Police spokesperson Shannon Banner told Bridge on Oct. 30, 2020.

"As for the state probe: "Fraud was determined to have occurred at the lowest levels of the company," Wimmer, from the attorney general's office, told Bridge.

"The leading internal indication was that fraud was being perpetrated against GBI Strategies by its employees to fabricate work product without conducting the work expected of them, and not in explicit pursuit of defrauding the election infrastructure of the state."

Making excuses for a President that played a firsthand role in multiple attempts to overturn a free and fair election that be lost by pointing to the same old tired and disproven "examples" of outcome-determinative fraud is so weak.
It "should" all be truly adjudicated in the Jack Smith indictments. Right now, everyone has an opinion. Reports are in favor of Trump and reports are opposed to Trump.

Civ, this will never be settled, until the evidence for and against, via subpoenas, etc... are done.

Some can believe it's true! Some can believe its not!!

Joe Biden
TheStorm
Civilized said:

Quote:

In order to convict under RICO, prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is an enterprise, which can range from a corporation to an informal group of individuals, who undertake criminal actions as part of a shared goal. That is why, if Trump is charged under RICO statutes, he is likely not alone in being exposed to potential racketeering charges. In 2022, Willis' office sent letters to multiple Trump allies warning that they could face unspecified charges, including Trump's former attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and so-called "fake electors" supporters who submitted an illegitimate version of the state's Electoral College vote.

From 30,000 feet the Georgia scheme to overturn the election was organized and executed by a group of collaborators attempting to achieve an illegal shared goal.

Whether that bears legal fruit or not is obviously to be seen but it doesn't seem crazy legal framing based on how Georgia RICO laws are written.
Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

Just like the guy in NYC.

Let's call it what it really is for a change...
TheStorm
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Good summary…

Actually, it was a response to your post smartass...
FTFY.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Good summary…

Actually, it was a response to your post...

Talking about deficits to support Trump is like complimenting someone on their nice cap toe shoes when they're wearing a clown suit.

It's completely missing the forest for the trees.

Find a deficit hawk that isn't a sex-assaulting conspirator to circumvent the US's electoral process.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Let's be honest here Civ... the Fulton County DA is taking her marching orders from the DNC.

Call it what? False victimhood?

Is the former Republican Georgia Lt. Gov. taking his orders from the DNC?

What about the current Republican Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger? Is he a DNC puppet?

Open your eyes man. You've got prominent Georgia Republicans that had every reason to want Biden to lose saying (to their own political detriment) that the election was fair and Trump is a terrible candidate.

It's embarrassing for y'all that you continue to make excuses left and right for a President that tried to ignore the results of an American presidential election.

You're mad at the MSM so you tell yourself lies and live in a fantasy world.

Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Making excuses for a President that played a firsthand role in multiple attempts to overturn a free and fair election that be lost by pointing to the same old tired and disproven "examples" of outcome-determinative fraud is so weak.
It "should" all be truly adjudicated in the Jack Smith indictments. Right now, everyone has an opinion. Reports are in favor of Trump and reports are opposed to Trump.

Civ, this will never be settled, until the evidence for and against, via subpoenas, etc... are done.

Agree completely. The legal process will be telling.
NCTrafficMan
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

What about the current Republican Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger? Is he a DNC puppet?

Open your eyes man. You've got prominent Georgia Republicans that had every reason to want Biden to lose saying (to their own political detriment) that the election was fair and Trump is a terrible candidate.

It's embarrassing for y'all that you continue to make excuses left and right for a President that tried to ignore the results of an American presidential election.

Yep. Never trump's fault. He has never done anything wrong in his life. It is always Biden (Hunter or Joe) or a Dem or the MSM or "deep state". Always someone else's fault. Trump is the victim ALWAYS. He is as innocent as Jesus was when he was on the earth.

Folks I give you the ultimate MAGA superhero:

packgrad
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

Dude you still cry about Russia. Open YOUR eyes. You still cry about a bull**** insurrection. You still say Trump tried to steal an election. Your hypocrisy is next level.

Then again, you also believe guys with dicks are girls because a ****ing clown fish can change genders.

Tell us more about lies and a fantasy world....
NCTrafficMan
People that the MAGA Cult members believe are lying/wrong:
--All 50 Secretary of states, half of which are trump supporting republicans
--Domestic election watchdogs
--International election watchdogs
--The 110+ consecutive election lawsuits that trump and his allies lost/had dismissed
--The multiple election lawsuits the Supreme Court dismissed. (2 justices appointment by Trump)
--The dozens of recounts. --The dozens of hand recounts (trump actually lost by larger margins after some of the recounts)
--The election audits
--The Republican head of cyber security
--Common sense.

People who the MAGA cult members believe are honest/right:
--Trump
--The my pillow guy.

*** trump and his anti-democracy allies. Whatever happens in the courts, it's vital that we all VOTE against any and all republicans at every level. Not registered to vote, register here: https://www.vote.org
TheStorm
LOL. I see that ol' "what'shername" is still trying to post here... too funny!

(so glad that I don't have to "see" her tripe posted here anymore)
caryking
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

Quote:

I'm trying to find these people…

You've got prominent Georgia Republicans

Joe Biden
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Agree completely. The legal process will be telling.

It interesting how this post, of yours say your open and waiting for a full adjudication; however, other post, says you think people are essentially idiots , for believing the election was stolen…

Man, you are a confused person…

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
TheStorm said:

LOL. I see that ol' "what'shername" is still trying to post here... too funny!

(so glad that I don't have to "see" her tripe posted here anymore)
That's fine. Keep that head up trumps orange arse.

Bothers me none. I just laugh at you all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.