TRUMP 2024

213,205 Views | 3456 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by barelypure
NCTrafficMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Look how pathetic he really is.....

And yet BBW, Lear, werewolf and others here masturbate to him daily.

Sad you MAGA cult members sad.

Rent
Free
Yep. Got you to reply Lear.
So gullible.

The next time you add anything to the discussion will be the first. Come on over to the Biden thread and let's chat about the guy you voted for?
I will go where I wish and post what I wish (within the board boundaries).
You can enjoy your circle jerk over Hunter Biden in your thread. I will stay here and continue to post the truth about how awful of a person trump is and how joyful it will be when he is no longer a threat to democracy.

Most people can discuss both. You choose to TDS, never offer anything but insults and completely ignore the disaster of the Biden administration.

You see the difference, right?
you have never discussed both here or on the BY Lear.

You are just as much of a troll as anyone else and that is why you were banned from the BY.

You suffer from TDS: Trump Defender Syndrome.

I was remembered about this and it applies here....

Seldom right and wrong again.

And how many times have you been banned. You keep creating new accounts and getting banned again. Not even your fellow far left comrades talk to you on the BY because you are a loon.

Again, come on over to the Biden thread and let's talk about your guy.
The lefties that run the BY, RCS and the new crew, are as much to blame for Fat Wendy's schtick as Fat Wendy is.

RCS and the crew ruined PP. It's laughed at now by more than a few. Their "breaking news" is history if you follow twitter.

This site has by far more information and better information that that cesspool of liberal unc wannbe BS.

And as far as Fat Wendy goes... GFY you fat POS.
Hey Lear thinks you should be banned for your personal attacks. But I understand you not wanting to talk about your guy trump. He is a pathetic grifter so not much you can defend there. Never stops the gullible cult members that defend him no matter what. Cult members are gonna cult.

I am off to enjoy trump & his cults daily suffering. Sweet sweet MAGA cult tears.

jkpackfan
Can you guys all please put him/her/it on ignore so we don't have to see the bs?
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

Can you guys all please put him/her/it on ignore so we don't have to see the bs?
Seconded.
Oldsouljer
Trumps latest problem here in NC…his boy Whatley and the ncgop dragged into court by conservatives over the rigged electronic state chairman's election.

https://dailyhaymaker.com/served-party-activists-taking-the-ncgope-to-court/
TheStorm
jkpackfan said:

Done.

*And all of her crap just immediately disappeared from my screen. First time that I've ever had to use it on anybody on this site in the almost six years that I've been here...
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

Done.

*And all of her crap just immediately disappeared from my screen. First time that I've ever had to use it on anybody on this site in the almost six years that I've been here...
Done.

And...

Once and for all....

GFY Fat Wendy!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

jkpackfan said:

Done.

Same. Good riddance Wendy.
Werewolf
He's so antisemtic! The mockingbird media says so!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
This trip.....which I recall went the Vatican and London.....constitutes one of the most significant events in history. Let's wait and see.

packofwolves
Wait and see what?
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Wait and see what?
Let's see what might have actually occurred during this trip.........Riyadh, Israel, Vatican and London.....maybe on 2 trips, I don't remember for certain.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
#THe Plan to Save the WORLD

Signed Q

hokiewolf
Mr Allen, is there a reason why you posted essentially the same damn thing in multiple threads?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

Mr Allen, is there a reason why you posted essentially the same damn thing in multiple threads?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
Werewolf
Civilized
I know he thinks the "deep state" dog whistle drums up Q support but the obvious question is, "Why should anyone trust him to do it this time around when he didn't come close to doing it last time?"
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

I know he thinks the "deep state" dog whistle drums up Q support but the obvious question is, "Why should anyone trust him to do it this time around when he didn't come close to doing it last time?"
ITS NOT HIS FAULT CIV! Nothing ever is!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Usually true of anyone in the political arena. I'm trying to remember the last pol who said "Sorry, I screwed up" in front of a microphone.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Usually true of anyone in the political arena. I'm trying to remember the last pol who said "Sorry, I screwed up" in front of a microphone.

The irony is I think selectively it would humanize politicians and make them seem more transparent and honest and ultimately engender trust.

But you're right, it hardly ever happens.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

The irony is I think selectively it would humanize politicians and make them seem more transparent and honest and ultimately engender trust.

But you're right, it hardly ever happens.
Closest I can come up with is Gary Hart, but that was "Sorry, I screwed her."
Werewolf
You guys starting to understand how it works on R side. The controlled opposition tells ya what u wanna hear......and once in office......the allow the slide to continue. The slide slows with RINOs and speeds up with the MARXISTS. DeSantis ran the charade in FL well...........but if he were to ever be elected..........you'd have more of the same. They're damn near all controlled.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Are we gonna need a Trump 2023 thread? ;-)

Of course, a better more defensible thread name might be "When does DEVOLUTION end" ;-0

caryking
Civilized said:

Civ, perhaps you're right…. That said, do you even think their is a deep state?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Deep State is a USA operational component of a much greater sinister/evil global element. Mark my words.
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Civ, perhaps you're right…. That said, do you even think there is a deep state?

Negative, at least not in the way that Q alleges.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

FYI, I've never read any Q stuff, so, I don't have a clue what is alleged…

Now, I ask my question again, do you think there is a deep state?

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What's your definition of a deep state?

A shadow government imbedded in ours, reaching its secret tentacles into every facet of public life and nefariously manipulating and controlling the goings-on?

No.

Disconnected ulterior motives, inefficiencies, bad incentives, and incompetencies that make our government run sub-optimally and in ways sometimes not beneficial to most Americans?

Sure.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Maybe he's learned lessons. No guarantees, of course. But i think his bad track record of endorsements and personnel hiring decisions are the most damning thing against him in a job interview. I specifically exclude Fauci and company from this observation, as Trump was in a no-win setup in that situation.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What's your definition of a deep state?

A shadow government imbedded in ours, reaching its secret tentacles into every facet of public life and nefariously manipulating and controlling the goings-on?

No.

Disconnected ulterior motives, inefficiencies, bad incentives, and incompetencies that make our government run sub-optimally and in ways sometimes not beneficial to most Americans?

Sure.
Closer to the latter...

Based on what I've heard people speak about, the deep state are Federal Agencies, with career employees, that think they set the agenda, of the Federal Government, not the elected individual.

Too many people have sad that these people, when dealing with them, have their own agenda and priorities, regardless of what the President, may say.

One other thing that I consider the deep state (actually, I call it the administrative state) is when they come before congress and never answer any questions. That is a major issue, in my book, regardless of the administration...

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.