TRUMP 2024

212,886 Views | 3447 Replies | Last: 26 sec ago by TheStorm
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

He's screwing up bigly in Iowa, IMO. He's furious with Governor Reynolds for staying neutral with her endorsement and he acts like that's a betrayal because she wouldn't be Governor if not for him. Which just isn't true. On top of that, he's brawled with several prominent GOP people in Iowa over Lord knows what, and for what?
I've not followed this so I don't know. IMHO the GOP is corrupt and owned by the billionaire class....just like the Dimms. I favor a 3rd party but its certainly a risk...
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

He's screwing up bigly in Iowa, IMO. He's furious with Governor Reynolds for staying neutral with her endorsement and he acts like that's a betrayal because she wouldn't be Governor if not for him. Which just isn't true. On top of that, he's brawled with several prominent GOP people in Iowa over Lord knows what, and for what?
On the R candidates announced so far.

I like Ramaswamy. I like everything he says but he's simply too young for the weight of the job. Eight years from now, with some experience, yes viable for me.

DeSantis has done a lot of good things In Florida and I have no negative thoughts on policy. Highly suspicious of relationship of his reinstate of the Broward County election official for a brief period that allowed for 50,000 ballots to disappear. What disqualifies him for me is his relationship with Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush as this group is made up of ultra-globalists.

Regarding Trump, I don't fully trust him either and the pettiness is a turnoff. What makes Trump the most viable for me is what he accomplished when in office in spite of all in DC attempting to sabotage him. Continued efforts by the establishment (govt and news media) demonstrate to me that Trump is "for the people".

The others are non-starters.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I like Ramaswamy. I like everything he says but he's simply too young for the weight of the job. Eight years from now, with some experience, yes viable for me.

DeSantis has done a lot of good things In Florida and I have no negative thoughts on policy. Highly suspicious of relationship of his reinstate of the Broward County election official for a brief period that allowed for 50,000 ballots to disappear. What disqualifies him for me is his relationship with Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush as this group is made up of ultra-globalists.

Regarding Trump, I don't fully trust him either and the pettiness is a turnoff. What makes Trump the most viable for me is what he accomplished when in office in spite of all in DC attempting to sabotage him. Continued efforts by the establishment (govt and news media) demonstrate to me that Trump is "for the people".

That's a fair analysis...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Such a pathetic POS....

You wear it well.

Can you imagine what Wendy looks like and the life she has?

BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Damn great post....

Now... if the lefty contingent would explain why they support Pedo Joe, and after seeing him mouth a toddler, he'd have his fake teeth knocked the **** out!!

I know they support "drag queens in elementary school" so I'm sure that Civ, Pinocchio, etc... have no problem with it...

Character. Sometimes you don't have to ask. They tell you who they are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Such a pathetic POS....

You wear it well.

She tells us!!! LMAO...

Pathetic. Lonely. Lots of cats....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Such a pathetic POS....

You wear it well.

She tells us!!! LMAO...

Overweight, purple hair, hates men, tattoos and nose piercings…
Werewolf
"I want to close the Department of Education, and move education back to the States"

- President 45, TPAC, 7/15/2023
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
"We are going to choke off the money to schools that aid the Marxist assault on American heritage, and on Western Civilization itself"

Werewolf
"Under the next Trump administration, the censorship industrial complex will be defunded, dismantled, and destroyed"

NCTrafficMan
MAGA Cult is a bunch of babies.....

NCTrafficMan
Granted most of that brain damage occurred before COVID but still.....

NCTrafficMan
Look how pathetic he really is.....

And yet BBW, Lear, werewolf and others here masturbate to him daily.

Sad you MAGA cult members sad.
BBW12OG
Speaking of losers.... nice of you to stop by you worthless POS.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

Speaking of losers.... nice of you to stop by you worthless POS.
Seems like I hit a nerve. Can't handle your pathetic orange criminal god being shown for the fraud that he is?

Your hero spray paints his face!!!! What a loser he is.
hokiewolf
^ OK, that one made me chuckle.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
NCTrafficMan
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
Yep. Got you to reply Lear.
So gullible.
caryking
Damn! I saw a bunch of post thinking something happened…. Well, it did! We had another TDS meltdown.

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
caryking said:

Damn! I saw a bunch of post thinking something happened…. Well, it did! We had another TDS meltdown.
Trump Defender Meltdowns are indeed sad. Y'all should not worship a deeply flawed & evil human being in trump. I mean you could have done a lot better in picking a cult leader. Oh well. Y'all made your choice so continue to worship him to the sad pathetic end. Sunk Cost Fallacy and all that.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

Trump Defender Meltdowns are indeed sad. Y'all should not worship a deeply flawed & evil human being in trump. I mean you could have done a lot better in picking a cult leader. Oh well. Y'all made your choice so continue to worship him to the sad pathetic end. Sunk Cost Fallacy and all that.
You know all about pathetic don't you?

You have nothing more going for you in your life than to troll a message board that is mostly dead now. How freaking pathetic it is to be you.

And when you look in the mirror and are honest with yourself you know it's true.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

NCTrafficMan said:

caryking said:

You know all about pathetic don't you?

You have nothing more going for you in your life than to troll a message board that is mostly dead now. How freaking pathetic it is to be you.

And when you look in the mirror and are honest with yourself you know it's true.
Funny how you and your god trump share the same delusion. Anything you accuse others of is pure projection on your part just like anything donnie accuses others of doing he has done. Your post above is perfect example. Whatever you say about me is how you feel about yourself.
GOP: Gaslight, Obstruct, Projection.
You are on the letter "P" for Projection.
Keep sending trump your hard earned money you gullible rube.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

The next time you add anything to the discussion will be the first. Come on over to the Biden thread and let's chat about the guy you voted for?
NCTrafficMan
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

The next time you add anything to the discussion will be the first. Come on over to the Biden thread and let's chat about the guy you voted for?
I will go where I wish and post what I wish (within the board boundaries).
You can enjoy your circle jerk over Hunter Biden in your thread. I will stay here and continue to post the truth about how awful of a person trump is and how joyful it will be when he is no longer a threat to democracy.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Such a pathetic POS....

You wear it well.

She tells us!!! LMAO...

Overweight, purple hair, hates men, tattoos and nose piercings…
Sounds like Pence's daughter. Another reason I don't trust him.
packgrad
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

You can enjoy your circle jerk over Hunter Biden in your thread. I will stay here and continue to post the truth about how awful of a person trump is and how joyful it will be when he is no longer a threat to democracy.

You're not within the board boundaries. The message board rules specifically mention trolling, which is all you do. The mods just let you do it because they align with your political ideology. Let's not pretend you're following the rules here.
packofwolves
Ignore function works great. If everyone used it with one specific poster, the trolling would be silenced.
packgrad
packofwolves said:

Ignore function works great. If everyone used it with one specific poster, the trolling would be silenced.

I do the ignore function for a couple of posters. The quote feature brings the trolling non paying poster into view.
NCTrafficMan
packgrad said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

You're not within the board boundaries. The message board rules specifically mention trolling, which is all you do. The mods just let you do it because they align with your political ideology. Let's not pretend you're following the rules here.
You all just can't handle me saying the truth about your dear leader trump. HOW DARE I CRITICIZE DEAR LEADER TRUMP!!! HE IS PERFECT!! How dare I hold him accountable for being the worst President in history and a horrible person in general.

I will let you get back to your MAGA trump cult worship but I will still post honest statements about trump and the GQP because this is still America and I am still free to critique any other American (including trump).
God Bless America.
Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

Most people can discuss both. You choose to TDS, never offer anything but insults and completely ignore the disaster of the Biden administration.

You see the difference, right?
NCTrafficMan
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

Most people can discuss both. You choose to TDS, never offer anything but insults and completely ignore the disaster of the Biden administration.

you have never discussed both here or on the BY Lear.

You are just as much of a troll as anyone else and that is why you were banned from the BY.

You suffer from TDS: Trump Defender Syndrome.

I was remembered about this and it applies here....

NCTrafficMan
To get this thread back on track!

Trump says he is about to be arrested again after letter confirms he's target of Jan 6 grand jury

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jan-6-investigation-jack-smith-b2377386.html

Most arrested former President in American history!

I like former Presidents who DON'T get arrested!

Gulfstream4
NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

You are just as much of a troll as anyone else and that is why you were banned from the BY.

Seldom right and wrong again.

And how many times have you been banned. You keep creating new accounts and getting banned again. Not even your fellow far left comrades talk to you on the BY because you are a loon.

Again, come on over to the Biden thread and let's talk about your guy.
caryking
again, I keep seeing new post on this thread, only to find out its a non-paying knucklehead...

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Gulfstream4 said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Rent
Free
So gullible.

Seldom right and wrong again.

And how many times have you been banned. You keep creating new accounts and getting banned again. Not even your fellow far left comrades talk to you on the BY because you are a loon.

Again, come on over to the Biden thread and let's talk about your guy.
The lefties that run the BY, RCS and the new crew, are as much to blame for Fat Wendy's schtick as Fat Wendy is.

RCS and the crew ruined PP. It's laughed at now by more than a few. Their "breaking news" is history if you follow twitter.

This site has by far more information and better information that that cesspool of liberal unc wannbe BS.

And as far as Fat Wendy goes... GFY you fat POS.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.