TRUMP 2024

209,037 Views | 3384 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Werewolf
curmudgeon.zen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump/DeSantis is the ticket. Unbeatable.
Log off. Go outside.
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Even Ivanka does not want to be involved....guess putting up with Orange Clowns temper tantrums is no longer worth the grift in her eyes....Guess some of y'all are gonna be lonely at the cult rallies.....

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/ivanka-trump-says-shes-done-with-politics-after-father-donald-trump-announces-2024-run/

Ivanka Trump skips Donald Trump's 2024 campaign announcement, says she's done with politics

Can't blame her. It's not because she doesn't support her father. She (and other siblings) were under constant attack by the left media. She is prioritizing her family and staying out of the attacks.
You can't reason with folks like the Traffic... dude has zero comments here other than today that weren't troll posts.

He's a POS cast off from TOS and always has been. He doesn't get responses over there because people that have been there 20+ years know how he operates.

Best to tell him to FO and ignore him for the most part.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

packofwolves said:

NCTrafficMan said:

Even Ivanka does not want to be involved....guess putting up with Orange Clowns temper tantrums is no longer worth the grift in her eyes....Guess some of y'all are gonna be lonely at the cult rallies.....

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/ivanka-trump-says-shes-done-with-politics-after-father-donald-trump-announces-2024-run/

Ivanka Trump skips Donald Trump's 2024 campaign announcement, says she's done with politics

Can't blame her. It's not because she doesn't support her father. She (and other siblings) were under constant attack by the left media. She is prioritizing her family and staying out of the attacks.
It really comes down to She and Slinderman Jared have their grift going with Saudi Arabia. No need to be in Washington when the real money scamming is elsewhere. At least she is bright enough to know when to STFU and leave unlike her Orange Clown father.

You mean similar to the grift of sending Ukraine billions to have them invest in FTX and have FTX fund your MARXIST PARTY'S campaigns with taxpayer dollars?

You are a freaking joke and you know it.

Get a cat.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

Election officials in Maricopa County established an anti-Trump PAC.. you know... the people in charge of counting the votes and making sure the elections are run fairly...

But... you won't acknowledge that will you?

I've got news for you brother. Around half of the elections officials in this country hated Trump. And around half the judges. And around half the Secretaries of State.

They've all still got a job to do. And besides, around half of them didn't hate Trump. The ones that hate Trump still take their jobs and reputations seriously and the ones that didn't hate Trump definitely wouldn't have sat idly by and allowed shenanigans.

That's the obvious benefits of bipartisan officials.
Civilized
curmudgeon.zen said:

All Trump does is weaken that ticket.

Any ticket with Trump is beatable.
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

MARXIST PARTY'S
LOL....every. post.
BBW12OG
NCTrafficMan said:

BBW12OG said:

MARXIST PARTY'S
LOL....every. post.

Why don't you pay IPS to post your BS?

GFY.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
Finally a post bout CONALD and i won't get criticized!!That loser only announcing so early cause he thinks that will wipe away all wrong he's being accused of!!Nobody announce 5his early!LOL!!Investigation are still ongoing and he's atill the target!!Nobody voting for that clown but them dumb MAGA followers!!
curmudgeon.zen
Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.
Log off. Go outside.
Marco
Fani Willis and Merrick Garland running too,AFTER CONALD TRUMP!What a joke!!
Marco
He must not of paid no attention to last week mid term,no red wave mean no one gonna cheat to get him in like that witch kari lake!Election deniers,most of them were told no thank you,your service is not needed!!
FlossyDFlynt
curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.
Ask his midterm candidates about that.

DeSantis should be the clear favorite for the nomination based on last week
NCTrafficMan
curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.
The Orange Clown Trump still needs gullible cult members like yourself to grift money from so keep sending him money and he will continue to pretend to care about you and your issues.
Civilized
curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.

Not only is that ticket far weaker and more beatable than DeSantis heading the ballot, but then DeSantis likely also has the stench of a Trump loss on his resume when he inevitably runs at the top of the ticket in 28.

I don't see how either the RNC or DeSantis get on board with that approach.

Why would they? The RNC knows that in DeSantis they've got someone that's smarter, communicates better, is more savvy, and less unfavorable/more electable.

The irony is that Dems, although they hate Trump, should want Trump to be the guy. Just like with his poor endorsement outcomes, they have to know he's far more beatable than DeSantis.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.

Not only is that ticket far weaker and more beatable than DeSantis heading the ballot, but then DeSantis likely also has the stench of a Trump loss on his resume when he inevitably runs at the top of the ticket in 28.

Why would they? The RNC knows that in DeSantis they've got someone that's smarter, communicates better, is more savvy, and less unfavorable/more electable.

The irony is that Dems, although they hate Trump, should want Trump to be the guy. Just like with his poor endorsement outcomes, they have to know he's far more beatable than DeSantis.
Trumps VP will be Lake
BBW12OG
Here are a few things that Civ, Marco, Traffic, Hokie, Plasma the rest of the libbies' party support

• abolishing the filibuster
  • codifying abortion up until the day of birth
  • no voter ID
  • universal mail-in ballots
  • ballot harvesting
  • expanding he Supreme Court at their discretion
  • adding Puerto Rico and DC as States to establish single party rule
  • open borders
  • amnesty for ALL illegal immigrants. Crying Chuck said so today
  • abolishing the 2nd Amendment
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • sex-ed/transgenderism taught as early as pre-school. As in 3 year-olds
  • straight white males are the root of all evil
  • reparations
  • EQUITY, not equality for everything
  • education is racist and must be graded differently for POC
  • abolishing fossil fuels
  • universal health care run by the government and POC given priority treatment over whites

They may not agree with all of the above but when they vote in line with their MARXIST PARTY this is what they are voting for whether they agree with all or not.

These are the type of people that, I promise you, could care less about the issues, only about their party and making fun of the "rubes", as Hokie called us a few weeks ago, that aren't as intelligent as them.

Try and deny that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

Oh and just for bbw: MARXIST.
Trump only wears Stitch Golf Polos. Good for the local company!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Marco
Well said NCTrafficman!!But they don't care!!Conald got all of them brainwashed!!If he's not locked up and that's a BIG he'll lose,just like he did in the midterm!!All his election deniers!!Sad!!
curmudgeon.zen
Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.

Sorry, brosef, you can't demsplain this one away, no matter how hard you try. Ut sementem feceris ita metes. Trump/DeSantis FTW.
Log off. Go outside.
packofwolves
BBW12OG said:

packofwolves said:

NCTrafficMan said:

You can't reason with folks like the Traffic... dude has zero comments here other than today that weren't troll posts.

He's a POS cast off from TOS and always has been. He doesn't get responses over there because people that have been there 20+ years know how he operates.

Best to tell him to FO and ignore him for the most part.

Ignore option works great.
Werewolf
As long as the candidates are pleasant and can articulate gracefully, I'll be happy with either.

I'll vote for whichever candidate is the most eloquent!
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

The MAGA base is strong and will follow Trump. We have to stop the infighting and let the dumbocrats self implode.

"The MAGA base is strong" is the same line of thinking that led to so many on the right being surprised that Trump lost in 2020.

That's a road that would again lead to peril for the GOP in 2024. It doesn't appropriately account for how very unfavorable he is for everyone except the MAGA crowd.

The MAGA base isn't big enough to carry Trump. He's too unpopular with swing/independent voters and we all know Trump galvanizes the left.

Him being empowered in 2016 has led to long-term problems for the GOP.

If he loses the GOP nomination, there's a very real chance he runs third party and fractures the party and the GOP definitely loses.

If he wins the nomination, there's a very real chance the GOP loses as long as the Dems don't roll Brandon or Kamala out there again.

If DeSantis wins the nomination, there's a very high chance he wins the general election no matter who the Dems roll out there.

If you're a GOP strategist doing risk-profiling, why in the world would you get behind Trump as the nominee when it opens the door to several bad outcomes that don't exist when DeSantis is the nominee?

Good points.
Marco
Trump for prison mate 2024!!Sounds more like it!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

Trump for prison mate 2024!!Sounds more like it!!
Do you long for a cell mate? You paid Traffic right?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Marco
BBW120G,I don't ovastand your post which seems bout right cause i heard u went Trump university!!As for Conald he announced he's running again but hasn't conceded,at least publicly, he lost in 2020!!Oh my bad,it was stolen!He said stop tha count,now i remember!!Criminal conman!!
BBW12OG
Marco said:

BBW120G,I don't ovastand your post which seems bout right cause i heard u went Trump university!!As for Conald he announced he's running again but hasn't conceded,at least publicly, he lost in 2020!!Oh my bad,it was stolen!He said stop tha count,now i remember!!Criminal conman!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
cowboypack02
curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.

I actually agree with this.

Regardless of whether his policies are right or wrong he is so polarizing that the independents don't vote for him in numbers he needs to win a nationwide election.

There are lots of reasons that you can argue why, but if that us what the voters have been convinced of then it is what it is
jkpackfan
cowboypack02 said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Civilized said:

curmudgeon.zen said:

Hahaha....wrong.

I actually agree with this.

Regardless of whether his policies are right or wrong he is so polarizing that the independents don't vote for him in numbers he needs to win a nationwide election.

There are lots of reasons that you can argue why, but if that us what the voters have been convinced of then it is what it is
Yep I have to agree as well, he's alienated way too many folks.
caryking
I agree, Trump has alienated people. From a policy position, why? From a party position, why?

I think those two question have some interesting answers, to consider…

Joe Biden
NCTrafficMan
BBW12OG said:

MARXIST PARTY
LOL....every post.
NCTrafficMan

Thank goodness the Orange Clown Trump will not hold the office again.
Civilized
caryking said:

I agree, Trump has alienated people. From a policy position, why? From a party position, why?

You can't separate his behavior from his policy. Most voters vote for the total package of benefits and faults, not just a list of policy positions.

Jan 6 and Stop the Steal were a bridge too far for many that otherwise may have been able to look past his glaring personal/personality defects.

That, and I think many on the right now see a much more electable candidate in DeSantis that checks a whole lot of the boxes Trump checked, with fewer flaws holding him, and therefore the party, back.

You'd probably see more right-leaning swing and moderates being more willing to hold their nose and ride with Trump if they didn't already see the newer, faster, more reliable car sitting in the garage.

BBW12OG
Yeah and you and your party say men can have babies.

You are a nothing but a clown and you have always been a clown.

Why don't you answer the damn question I have asked to you and your lefty brethren. Stand up for your beliefs and own them.

Here are a few things that Civ, Marco, Traffic, Hokie, Plasma the rest of the libbies' party support

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • Men can have babies and chicks can have richards swinging between their legs attached to their bodies
  • reparations
  • universal health care run by the government and POC given priority treatment over whites

They may not agree with all of the above but when they vote in line with their MARXIST PARTY this is what they are voting for whether they agree with all or not.

These are the type of people that, I promise you, could care less about the issues, only about their party and making fun of the "rubes", as Hokie called us a few weeks ago, that aren't as intelligent as them.

Try and deny that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Here you go Civ... why don't you stand up for the party you support?

These are the damn policies and programs YOU support right?

Stop dodging the question. Pretend to be somebody that has enough character to justify a position rather than always hiding from facts. It may be tough for you but give it a shot.

• no voter ID
  • ballot harvesting
  • open borders
  • gun confiscation
  • CRT
  • reparations

Try and deny that.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

You can't separate his behavior from his policy. Most voters vote for the total package of benefits and faults, not just a list of policy positions.

Jan 6 and Stop the Steal were a bridge too far for many that otherwise may have been able to look past his glaring personal/personality defects.

That, and I think many on the right now see a much more electable candidate in DeSantis that checks a whole lot of the boxes Trump checked, with fewer flaws holding him, and therefore the party, back.

You'd probably see more right-leaning swing and moderates being more willing to hold their nose and ride with Trump if they didn't already see the newer, faster, more reliable car sitting in the garage.
Civ, I guess that makes me more capably diverse than you. I can separate the person/behavior and the policy.

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.