Fleecing of America via Ukraine

17,636 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Werewolf
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

I don't prefer either occur. War has greater purpose than simply killing. In the case of Ukraine, it includes the removal of the United State bioweapons labs. Putin has been very measured in this particular instance. He could have steamrolled Ukraine much like Bush & Co steamrolled Iraq two different times.

Killing of civilians is an unfortunate occurrence.......just like friendly fire......ala Pat Tillman.
you are delusional buddy. You have swallowed the Russian propaganda hook, line and sinker.
hokiewolf
Where these bio weapons labs located in apartment buildings, school houses, and hospitals Were? If not why didn't Putin use his "measured" attack to avoid obvious civilian targets?
Werewolf
Your perception of what's underway and who has blown up what is simply the BS you continue to swallow hook like n sinker. You'll - of course - fact check with snopes etc....and convince yourself accordingly.

I don't have any interest in debating you my friend......he$$, you don't even think there is a Deep State. I've got things to do this AM and I've got tickets to The Sound of Freedom 1 PM CDST showing today. You won't believe that either.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Your perception of what's underway and who has blown up what is simply the BS you continue to swallow hook like n sinker. You'll - of course - fact check with snopes etc....and convince yourself accordingly.

I don't have any interest in debating you my friend......he$$, you don't even think there is a Deep State. I've got things to do this AM and I've got tickets to The Sound of Freedom 1 PM CDST showing today. You won't believe that either.
enjoy your LDS inspired movie.
Ground_Chuck
seems like good ROI for 5% of the annual military budget and zero American lives

Werewolf
Laughable. NATO and our military industrial complex want a major war, you can count on that. Putin has descension in the ranks because he's been too soft with the #'s of forces, etc. We'd better hope Putin stays in power because those behind him are legit hawks. Medvedev is no joke.
Werewolf
A few of you guys here are gonna get your wish. I think NATO can pull it off with the commitment these guys knowingly make.

Conventional War: Russia steamrolls Ukraine much like USA steamrolled Iraq.
Nuclear War: Mutually assured destruction......or a Cuban Missile standoff. FUN!

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
I'll post this since this thread seems to have been hi-jacked into a Russia-Ukraine thread. Khazarians control most of what transpires in Ukraine Khazarians are the centerpiece of this global cabal attempting to solidify its control over the globe with its CBDC and CCP-style social credit scoring system..........with AI, etc.

Khazarians Then, Khazarians Now | VT Foreign Policy (veteranstoday.com)

Russia defeated the Khazarian empire about 1250 AD after 1,000 years of conflict w Russia Persia etc. In 1918, the Bolesheviks - mostly Khazarian - defeated the Russian czar .

Khazarians claim to be Jewish -- its Talmudic or Babylonian version......black magic/BAAL/Satanism. They are not of Semitic origin. Genetic studies prove it.

This is the foundational element of today's war in Ukraine. The American empire has been under the thumb of this group for decades easily dating to 1913 and somewhat back to 1871. We have been the military enforcer of the Khazarian Mafia certainly since WW2.

NOTE: Putin is not a Bolshevik. The remnants of the Bolsheviks fell with the dissolution of the USSR.
Werewolf
Tucker on Trump:

"I love Trump personally. I think we are going to see Trump's emergence as the most significant thing to happen to American politics in a hundred years because he reoriented the Republican party against the wishes of Republican leaders. I'm struck by his foreign party views. Trump is the only person with stature in the Republican party who's saying why are we supporting an endless war in Ukraine? I'm so grateful he has that position. He's right and everyone in Washington is wrong. Words really matter. Saying something true really matters. And he is saying true things about Ukraine and God bless him."

Werewolf
YIPPIE, can't wait to completely surround RUSSIA. Bring it on.......right HOAK........let's have WW3.

BREAKING NEWS - 'Ukraine will not be joining NATO' as result of next week's summit, White House says

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-will-not-be-joining-nato-as-result-of-next-weeks-summit-w-house/

Follow Insider Paper for more news
Werewolf
State Dept statements…strategic failure?

Werewolf
Roseanne Barr vs Piers Morgan on the Nazis in Ukraine, mainstream media brainwashing, and the state of comedy:

"They are weaponizing stupidity. People have sunk to such a level that they can't handle satire. They cannot hold two idea in their head at the same time because they are fed bull**** 24/7 over the media. I'm about to go crazy hearing all the stuff you all are saying about the Ukraine. There is a large faction of Nazis in the Ukraine. They actually killed my whole family..They marched my entire family, grandmothers, great grand parents, and buried them alive in the Ukraine. People better wake up and do some research on their own. I try to shake them up. And crack their mind control programming. I do it for God.
You haven't seen swastikas on the soldiers arms it's in the news?
Wake up people. Snap out of it."
Werewolf
Guys like #HOAK are bullish on General Dynamics, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin & Northrop Grumman right now.........let's save Ukraine! Joe Biden can get it done

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

YIPPIE, can't wait to completely surround RUSSIA. Bring it on.......right HOAK........let's have WW3.

BREAKING NEWS - 'Ukraine will not be joining NATO' as result of next week's summit, White House says

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-will-not-be-joining-nato-as-result-of-next-weeks-summit-w-house/

Follow Insider Paper for more news
NATO already completely surrounds Russia on its European side, how come WW3 hasn't started yet?
Werewolf
Ukraine has not been NATO in the past. Let's get it on! MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY...........cuz HOAK is a conservative....LOL
Werewolf
Werewolf
Oliver Stone's "Ukraine on Fire". Worth a watch for possible clarity for those who question what Ukraine is all about.

Ukraine On Fire Oliver Stone documentary - Bing video
Werewolf
Werewolf
Fun times in between mass casualty events, don't you agree? Wonder why MSM doesn't cover such frolics.
Werewolf
We must be shown..........we cannot simply be told.

Werewolf
This Lahaina resident is talking to people like the #Hoak.

Werewolf
Of course, #Biden did offer to help Maui.

Werewolf

Werewolf
Boy have I been wrong on Rick Scott. I had hoped..............but not to be.

hokiewolf
Damn, No money for AOC? Sad.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Yea, I'm not buying that yet. Need more evidence!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

It came from "initial reports released by a Ukrainian official", posted on some rando's twitter account. That's as hard hitting as evidence get's around here, what more do you need?
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

It came from "initial reports released by a Ukrainian official", posted on some rando's twitter account. That's as hard hitting as evidence get's around here, what more do you need?
Looks like we may agree on something…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Werewolf
He must have read something...somewhere.

Werewolf
Werewolf
What #Sieve and #Hoak want our sons and daughters to put their lives on the line for. But we're only sending billions of dollars there.......we've seen how this plays out in the past.

(76) Volodymyr Zelensky is dancing in heels #shorts - YouTube

Werewolf
The total amount is on par with what DC has sent to Ukraine.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Medvedev is no joke. Putin is experiencing much dissent with his soft approach in Ukraine. #Hoak, u might get ur wish!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/british-troops-ukraine-would-be-declaration-war-risking-nuclear-response-medvedev

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.