Fleecing of America via Ukraine

17,635 Views | 283 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll share one other troubling bit of news from someone very connected that I trust. Our troops that are mobilizing to be sent over to Ukraine by Biden are unusually very high in percentage of young African Americans....These troops also seem to be very young and unseasoned. Wonder why? Could they in-fact be Biden's cannon fodder when those Russian tanks actually roll. Russian's have been *****-footing around the entire time. They could be in Germany in a matter of days if they decide to do so. Our last resort would be nuclear and hopefully it will be a deterrence.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Is Ukraine shaping up to be an "ENDLESS WAR"? How about it Sieve, Kim, Hoak?

Did "the establishment" go after Assange? Seems like he's in prison somewhere.....not?

best way for this war to not be endless is for Putin to lose.
I'll ask again since you seem to think provoking Russia into a war is a great idea, what are is your opinion of the outcome of this war? What are ur thoughts on the odds of Putin losing this war?..........25%, 50%, 75% etc?

Let's hear your opinion since you seem so quick to dismiss others info. I'm waiting for some enlightenment big man.
1, Putin started the war, no one else did.

The outcome of this is that Ukraine should remain a sovereign country. I think it's probably a 30% chance that happens.

I thought Ukraine was winning.........why only 30%? Your MSM says Ukraine is winning......they've said it for about a year now. MSM has been showing blown up Russian tanks, Russian aiarcraft being shot out of the sky, and mutilated Russian soldiers. MSM has shared huge Russian casualty #'s.... why only 30%?
because Putin can compel people to join the Army and fight and be cannon fodder and the population of Russia is much larger than the population of Ukraine.
So he'll just force Russians into fighting over the long haul and turn the tide........?

He'll snatch victory from what appears to be his defeat.....?

You may know the NY Times reports 100,000 Russian casualties over only 5 months. Ukrainians are making mince meat out of the Russians.
yes, which is why it's vital for the West to support Ukraine with arms.
Hey, are you tapping out? ;-) I may have had a little fun with you but my intent is to wake you and others here up. If you gain a glimpse of what its like to be out of the matrix you'll be shocked.

LMAO.........a good laugh for tonight but I need to get in the bed.

Is this American General commanding the region lying?, says something different. You're such a 'tool' of the Deep State....blinded and foolish.

The Russians are off our coast in the Atlantic. My understanding early on was Putin was using conscripts mixed in with lower-tier troops in Ukraine. He hasn't even used top of the line troops.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Is Ukraine shaping up to be an "ENDLESS WAR"? How about it Sieve, Kim, Hoak?

Did "the establishment" go after Assange? Seems like he's in prison somewhere.....not?

best way for this war to not be endless is for Putin to lose.
I'll ask again since you seem to think provoking Russia into a war is a great idea, what are is your opinion of the outcome of this war? What are ur thoughts on the odds of Putin losing this war?..........25%, 50%, 75% etc?

Let's hear your opinion since you seem so quick to dismiss others info. I'm waiting for some enlightenment big man.
1, Putin started the war, no one else did.

The outcome of this is that Ukraine should remain a sovereign country. I think it's probably a 30% chance that happens.

I thought Ukraine was winning.........why only 30%? Your MSM says Ukraine is winning......they've said it for about a year now. MSM has been showing blown up Russian tanks, Russian aiarcraft being shot out of the sky, and mutilated Russian soldiers. MSM has shared huge Russian casualty #'s.... why only 30%?
because Putin can compel people to join the Army and fight and be cannon fodder and the population of Russia is much larger than the population of Ukraine.
So he'll just force Russians into fighting over the long haul and turn the tide........?

He'll snatch victory from what appears to be his defeat.....?

You may know the NY Times reports 100,000 Russian casualties over only 5 months. Ukrainians are making mince meat out of the Russians.
yes, which is why it's vital for the West to support Ukraine with arms.
Hey, are you tapping out? ;-) I may have had a little fun with you but my intent is to wake you and others here up. If you gain a glimpse of what its like to be out of the matrix you'll be shocked.

LMAO.........a good laugh for tonight but I need to get in the bed.

Is this American General commanding the region lying?, says something different. You're such a 'tool' of the Deep State....blinded and foolish.

The Russians are off our coast in the Atlantic. My understanding early on was Putin was using conscripts mixed in with lower-tier troops in Ukraine. He hasn't even used top of the line troops.

No, he's not lying, but the tweet is misleading.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/04/26/russian-military-still-formidable-threat-despite-damaged-ground-forces-defense-officials-say.html
Werewolf
u r going down with your shop. We can call it a noble cause...........but if it were only noble.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

u r going down with your shop. We can call it a noble cause...........but if it were only noble.
There a hell of a lot more nobility in believing that Ukrainians have a right to self govern themselves then to be invaded for genocidal purposes by Russia.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

There a hell of a lot more nobility in believing that Ukrainians have a right to self govern themselves then to be invaded for genocidal purposes by Russia.
You're in bad shape.....I'd call you injured to the extent that surgery cannot save you. You'll be denying the existence of two dozen plus bioweapons labs, the money laundering operation and fleecing of America, the child trafficking hub, and the discovery of adrenochrome factories years after i think.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hoak, you're absolutely correct. Ukraine is now on the outskirts of Moscow and attacking the Kremlin. You're gonna get your wish!

How about the other brainwashed on here? Sieve, are you up for a Ukrainian victory?

Kim is such a slave to his virtues it's a guess on where he stands. Of course, they know how to trigger Kim so he's probably a lock too.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hoak, I'm volunteering you for duty. Can you fit into an F-16. It's a noble cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/former-f-16-pilot-says-he-would-not-want-to-fly-missions-over-ukraine-right-now-arguing-there-is-no-fighting-chance/ar-AA1aHwQF?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=dff814c442a0448484ebdfd7df8bea63&ei=8
Werewolf
Sieve and Kim; F-18's require two pilots. You guys still got it.........we need ya........its a noble cause.
Werewolf
Straight talk. Ukraine = Khazaria = Head of Snake

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
#Hoak says we populists need to shut up and quit causing trouble. #Hoak says to stick with the establishment politicians. Right #Hoak?

Werewolf
Ground_Chuck
sounds like a military coup might be under way in Russia.
Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

sounds like a military coup might be under way in Russia.
Yes
Ground_Chuck
also starting to sound like an anti russia coup is under way in Belarus

Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

also starting to sound like an anti russia coup is under way in Belarus

This is one helluva change in events!
Ground_Chuck
Putin has apparently fled Moscow and Lukashenko has fled Minsk. Lukashenko's private plane was tracked flying to Turkey this morning
Ground_Chuck
Ground_Chuck
Werewolf
Kudos to the Ground Chuck, you're on it.

Cary, if you're watching War Room now, discussion of Trump wiping out 400-500 of Wagner Group in Syria is being discussed.....and the fact it has never been reported by MSM.

This shows how conflict can escalate out of control. This is gonna be crypto for all of Europe.......and maybe beyond.
Werewolf
Wagner Group forces headed north towards Moscow. Wow.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Cary, if you're watching War Room now, discussion of Trump wiping out 400-500 of Wagner Group in Syria is being discussed.....and the fact it has never been reported by MSM.

This shows how conflict can escalate out of control. This is gonna be crypto for all of Europe.......and maybe beyond.
Come on Were… you know me! I'm watching! This is CRAZY!!!

Good segment with Harnwell.

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Just understand…. These people are more hard-line than Putin! Be careful what you ask for…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Just understand…. These people are more hard-line than Putin! Be careful what you ask for…
A lot of questions about Wagner.....Wagner is about who's paid them the most money. Wonder who might have the most money... I prefer Putin over Wagner. The #2 behind Putin is a hawk so he's not good either.
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Come on Were… you know me! I'm watching! This is CRAZY!!!

Good segment with Harnwell.

Yep, he could be right.
Ground_Chuck
caryking said:

At this point, its more about wishing Russia continuing to weaken itself and lose influence in the region (see Belarus).

Werewolf

#Hoak, I'll interpret this for you.............."The units of the Russian Guard took up positions on the Kashirskoye highway in Moscow".

My money is on this pic being staged.

Werewolf

The official position from the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergei Naryshkin, about what is happening:

An attempt at an armed rebellion, a betrayal, undertaken behind the back of a fighting army, is the most terrible crime, not justified by any past merits. Our enemies have never been able to defeat Russia by force of arms, so they bet on splitting our country from within.
The experience of the tragic events of 1917 shows that exorbitant personal ambitions and political blindness, unscrupulousness and selfish desire to settle scores, instead of standing up in a united front to defend the Fatherland, have always entailed irreparable, terrible consequences.
At the moment, it is clear that the attempt to rock society, awaken the darkest aspirations in it, kindle the fire of a fratricidal Civil War has failed. The Russians have demonstrated civic maturity, the ability to distinguish truth from lies
caryking
Ground_Chuck said:

caryking said:

At this point, it's more about wishing Russia continuing to weaken itself and lose influence in the region (see Belarus).
Yea, I'm still trying to put this together.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Not my words below

Strong possibility that the Wagner leader, Prigozhin, has been "bought off" by the neocon west - and is possibly a "sleeper," burrowed deep within the Russian military machine.

Or, this whole affair could be a psyop by the Russians, designed to further divide and confuse the NATO/neocon opposition.

We cannot forget the suggestion that Israel "is last," and this award-winning "performance" is ultimately about bringing Israel into the limelight/onto the stage, for the whole world to see and examine.

Finally, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" (aka Occam's Razor), and Prigozhin really does have a long-standing "beef" with Russia's Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages."

from William Shakespeare 's pastoral comedy, "As You Like It," Act II Scene VII Line 139
Ground_Chuck
I think its just a cigar. Wagner has been doing most the heavy lifting in Ukraine and has had to deal with the incompetence of the MoD/Russian Army.
caryking
ok, this is funny...

Joe Biden
Werewolf
And, finally, all of the "bad optics" surrounding Prigozhin and the Russian military leadership, which is focusing the world's attention upon this issue - remember to be a "contrarian" - "look over your shoulder," as it were, AWAY from where your attention is being drawn to - and ask yourself what you are NOT seeing, hearing about, what issue(s) are being side-lined/pushed out of the limelight, what might be covered-up by this masterful distraction.

"Never let a crisis go to waste," also comes to mind.
Werewolf
Ground_Chuck said:

I think its just a cigar. Wagner has been doing most the heavy lifting in Ukraine and has had to deal with the incompetence of the MoD/Russian Army.

Yep, not clear but a cigar is what we got so far. I did read that this guy has been a Putin ally for years and his success has largely been with Putin's assistance ……a hot dog store owner at one time …supposedly
Werewolf
There is a video of this occurrence.........that goes with this telegram content.......

Wagner flag being hoisted in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Do you understand who now is behind this attempted overthrow?

Who was left last for a reason?

Shadow war no more.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.